GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTEN MORGEN, Yea Forums! Just giving your daily reminder that we're another day closer to Hitler (yes...

GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTEN MORGEN, Yea Forums! Just giving your daily reminder that we're another day closer to Hitler (yes, THE Hitler from the grandfather of all first person shooters Wolfenstein) announced for Super Smash Bros Ultimate! Make sure to prepare to invade Europe and enact the Final Solution for the upcoming Fighter Pass when our Fuhrer Adolf Hitler marches onto to scene

>B-but the leaks said Doomguy would be the FPS rep
Oh no no, Anonymous. You think the talented Masahiro Sakurai would deny himself the opportunity to work with the historical importance that is Wolfenstein? A series that even predates Doom? Are you still having hope for Doomguy after he was blatantly deconfirmed by his own directors even when they didn't need to? Meanwhile nobody's denying Hitler or suggesting he's not in.

>b-but Banjo and Scorpion would be better Western reps, e-everyone knows who they are
Silly user, everyone knows Hitler. Even your grandparents know who Hitler is, they were around when he was still alive. To this modern day the man still has fans who try to uphold his dreams for a world without Jews. ow I don't know about vergebens or whoever this MasterOfHyrule is but I can guarantee to you that you just can't trust everything you read on the internet! As far as I know it could be a scheme by the Untermensch to get you all stuck in a loop.

See you fellow Ubermensch this EVO
Auf Wiedersehen

Attached: 1558501969236.png (386x217, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Twist:_Rekishi_no_Katasumi_de...
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 35xld8.jpg (500x500, 54K)

We already have a Persona rep

What would his taunts be?

I wish this happened, just to see the shit storm and reaction online.

Sieg Heil
I'm more curious about his Palutena Guidance

Final Smash
Final Solution

Come up with a classic mode
Obviously he'd fight Wario at some point

stage is auschwitz

unfortunately nintendo is too jewish to give dlc characters palutena guidances

who would they replace him with in germany?

What does Hitler have to do with Nintendo?

This. What we really need is a Yakuza rep.

Based.

Attached: images (3).jpg (259x194, 11K)

>the grandfather of all first person shooters Wolfenstein
But wolfenstien is a game from 2009

They are the only video-game company that was around when Hitler was still alive since vivendi split off their vidya shit into another company.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Twist:_Rekishi_no_Katasumi_de...

Uncle Adolf will always be my hero, no matter what (((they))) say.

Fuhrer

Attached: 986.jpg (1346x1111, 101K)

Does the Fuhrer approve of Ashley?

Realistically speaking, what would be the real life consequences if by any chance, the devs included Adolf fucking Hitler as a player?
Obviously presented as a former Wolfenstein character, I mean.

Neat, translated switch port when

okay this is pretty based

they'd get banned in Germany. other than that a lot of people would scratch their heads and shrug.

So who'd be the Echo Fighter?

lot of pearl clutching and banned in germany

By that logic why not put Meiji in

I wouldn't be surprised if he does get a spirit at some point.

Actually I think it might be the other way around, they split off their non vidya shit.

Stalin I suppose.

Donald Trump

based and Reich-piilled

what alternative costumes/uniforms would Hitler have

Attached: Maitland-Ward-prepares-for-Thanksgiving-Dinner (2).jpg (813x1227, 122K)

>"censor" Hitler in western version
>makes him look even more chad.
The one time the censor where an improvement.

No, why does persoylents get two reps???
SMT when reeeeee

Attached: pobrane (1).jpg (210x240, 6K)