One month has passed... but I am forgotten

One month has passed... but I am forgotten.

Attached: 1539971772312.png (960x960, 415K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ub46uT3VN1c
youtubemultiplier.com/5d38e440f3cc6-sixmonthsofshitposting.php
files.catbox.moe/1nymwl.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mii Costume baby

I honestly think Steve is the worst meme ever. It’s like those aggressive shitty Yea Forums memes but even worse.

More creative than pepe/wojak garbage at least, and actually video game related.

You're comparing 3d garbage to garbage that's been doodled nearly a decade ago

I'm gonna miss that ugly block head, maybe next smash game

Banjokes. Banjokes everywhere- mocking me, re-enforcing my ""defeat"". That's how it is now, huh? I couldn't imagine it'd come to this. There's just no way I'd expect an entire board to be this completely delusional- and even after an obviously fake Banjo trailer started being spread around- most of my armies had lost the willpower to go on. They were never truly Stevebros to me.

But I'm still here. It hurts me more every single day.

Attached: 1540082565822.png (883x1029, 626K)

He's no meme, Yea Forums. Banjo's inclusion is a stain on the industry and any supporting him must be purged for their lack of basic economic intelligence.

I've said it before and I'll say it again- your bear and bird are irrelevant, always have been, and always will be.

I'm no trend. I'm a cultural phenomenon.

Attached: 7d3.png (734x390, 17K)

Where you going, lil' Stevie? The Mii Costume shop is that way!

Attached: OHNONONONOSTEVEBROS.png (1492x800, 1.08M)

>I am forgotten
Actually...I think it's the opposite. We spent more than a year spamming grotesque Steve memes on Yea Forums in hopes that Banjo and the Hero wouldn't get in. After they got in, people thought grotesque Steve was done(which he was) but Minecraft was still fresh in people's memories. Now everyone's playing Minecraft again and people are making more Minecraft memes too. Bottom line: I think Yea Forums memed Minecraft back into relevancy again.

Attached: D7c0YEgWsAAmIQH.jpg (720x537, 60K)

I'm staying here. Every fucking day until Banjo is removed from Ultimate and replaced with Steve. Call me autistic, delusional- but your last game was still the poorly acclaimed "Nuts & Bolts".

You can't fight this. It's all an elaborate joke.

Heh. Even Banjokes even throw me a bone every once in a while. This one just admitted Steve is the highest profile Microsoft representation imaginable. He's bigger than Tetris, he's bigger than all the Banjo games combined. Was this on accident, or are you a Stevebro in denial?

Attached: b5f.png (513x515, 212K)

I'm not even sure anymore. Banjo's a boomer-tier character that just couldn't contend to someone like Steve. Even IF he's a blank, cardboard cutout avatar as most Banjofags may claim, that's technically also the case for

>Mario (doesn't talk beyond a few phrases)
>Link (completely mute, can be renamed)
>Kirby (a fucking baby)
>Villager (completely mute, can be renamed and customized)
>Ness (completely mute, can be renamed)
>Lucas (only shows a basic semblance of emotions)

If you all could easily replace Link with a skin, you'd all do it. Even then, most of these characters have actual backstories. Steve is the last bastion of an ancient race of human builders, and is currently trying to survive on his own with the resources at his disposal in a psuedo post-apocalyptic world.

Some Banjies just aren't good enough at basic analysis. Figures since most of them are NEETs, rednecks or falseflagging zoomers still in middle school.

Attached: 1558061502178.png (920x690, 401K)

Cope.

Relevance to Nintendo takes much higher priority than relevance in general. You can be the most popular fictional character on the entire planet but it wouldn't mean shit, because Smash is a Nintendo game about Nintendo characters.

Aha, yes! My favorite argument from Banjokes! The ones where they use a single. Fucking. Word. Because they feel the Microsoft rep is already set in stone.

>The trailer revealed Baaaaanjo! That means we wooooon, right?
"No!"

It's an April Fools joke from Microsoft. They've had HD models of your cereal mascot for years! Not to mention they had low costs for the trailer since it's reusing an entire setpiece from the King K. Rool trailer- which I may remind you is a D tier character that stopped being used in competitive play after. Fucking what, week two? Way to honor your mediocre mascots, Rare. Have sex and dilate.

Attached: 1538709331691.png (1170x658, 380K)

>The worst meme ever
I'd hate to see what you consider the best.

Attached: 1450939870265.gif (392x450, 3.78M)

Minecraft's on the Switch- and once again, Banjo hasn't been on Nintendo consoles since 2005. You really don't think I wouldn't know the "rules" for how these azns end up picking characters? It's more than established at this point I'm an intelligent, deep outspoken liberal who actually does his research.

Attached: 6fd.png (960x960, 924K)

Prove it you blocknigger,wicked scum of the earth. Oh wait,you can't. No matter how much you try you can't prove your claims fag. So try blocknigger. Just try.

Sorry sweaties, Steve has a beard. """""Steve""""" isn't getting in because you faggots keep spamming clean shaven zoomer faggot nuSteve.

Attached: boomer.png (380x349, 68K)

release him

I'll be honest, even when i know that it's a beard, i always look at it like a big goofy smile.

Simply having a game or even several games on a Nintendo console isn't anywhere near the same as being an honorary Nintendo IP like Banjo-Kazooie is.

Attached: 1556218808046.jpg (1025x822, 74K)

The truth will come eventually. You know the things I've been saying are honest, and Rare definitely did have HD models of the N64 designs ready to go for Threeie- oh waaaait, that got cancelled in favor of building cars- and nothing's been out since!

On top of that- Banjo doesn't even have a proper release date while Hero is about to come out in 24 hours. Don't you ever read the 7-11 Japan leaks? He's not there. He'll never be there. You can't purchase him with the $5.99 you begged from your mom's allowance because he's an elaborate. Fucking. Prank. I'm confident that I'm more than right and we'll be seeing Steve in the spotlight soon- the investors had to have chose him instead. It's the only timeline that can make any feasible sense.

Attached: 947.jpg (1024x518, 155K)

If this picture were actually true, Banjo would've been in since the first Smash game- all the way back when you used to be a shitting diaper baby, user. Minecraft's resurgence thanks to PewDiePie (the number one subscribed YouTube channel in the world) has elevated Switch sales, so we can deduce that Minecraft singlehandedly brought Switch sales up in record numbers.

You can pretend that I deserve to be seething all you want, but facts don't lie.

Attached: 1558503275861.jpg (669x600, 42K)

>mu-muh hd models!

Nope. Why would they use Banjo-Threeie models if they at least 10 years old? That doesn't make sense doesn't it? And about the release date, they didn't show Joker's date until the final few days, same with Hero's release date. Why wouldn't they do it for Banjo too? It will have huge backlash if they did it and will make people mad as shit. This is the worst theory you sprouted out of your ass,blocknigger. You won't even respond to me because your so scared,eating that Doritos your mom ordered, to be actually listening to me. Isn't that right blocknigger?

Oops,responding to

Rise up, sons of Steve!

Attached: 1560525799469.gif (604x453, 158K)

Creepy Steve was the best maymay that came out of this shithole in sometime, imo. Yea Forums hasn't had a good meme since Baneposting. Sneed and Mask posting are amusing at first but there's barely any substance to them. They're insultingly low effort, even by 4channel standards.

Maskposting>Sneedposting

Attached: assa.jpg (480x360, 11K)

no u

Attached: 1546933695265.png (960x540, 306K)

Reminder that this meme is forced by a group of delusional discord schizos.

youtu.be/ub46uT3VN1c

I think I get why Steveposting is so unremarkable. They aren't truly far gone like many of the most memorable posts. It's all ironic. Not a hint of subtlety. It lacks honesty with that discord committee approach. Nobody's going to look back and laugh at these posts. The sheer absurdity of truly great posts are but poorly emulated in this daily clock in clock out fashion they exhibit. Nothing that's done is surprising, and that's the ultimate indicator of when something should be dropped.

Attached: 1539018829600.jpg (1280x1283, 502K)

I find the unwarranted hostility of Yea Forums memes hilarious

The fact that smashfags are the only people on this board that would get mad at minecraft steve is still hilarious to me. Even now that banjo got in this shitty model still strikes some nerves

This is some pretty good shitposting. Here, you can have a (you)

You forcing this shitty meme samefag means most of Yea Forums sadly hasn't forgotten.

Laugh? You think the endgame for me is to get people to fucking LAUGH? No. Typical Banjoke, always wanting to move the goalpost to suit his needs. I'm here to give what the public need- NAY, deserve- and that's cutting Banjo for his racism (Mumbo), transphobia (Gruntilda) and pedophilia (Gruntilda) and give people the character that represents the unlimited creative, spontaneous potential of the human mind. THE Steve from Minecraft will win.

Attached: 1557285042215.jpg (1920x1080, 65K)

Ngl the fact you are still going with this is pretty based, keep up the good work.

If it's forced, then why is it gaining attraction? Clearly you all still see the potential for "nuSteve", as you dub my stimulating roster pick. I see what's been going on, and the truth is vitally clear- most of you are Stevebros in denial. You try and convince yourself that Banjo is in, and yet you keep flocking to refute my intricate, nuanced discussion with your derision. Every single time you tell me to "cope", that's your bear and bird cult diminishing bit by bit every day. I grow a little stronger with each thread restart as I see more and more Stevebros return to cultivate these threads in our lord's honor.

Cope and seethe, Banjie- Your days of faggotry via oppressing everyone's favorite underdog are numbered!

Attached: 1540140580276.png (600x545, 287K)

I want you to join Smash just so I can kick your virtual, wet sock ass.

Good to know that it won't be a challenge for me since you'll be using a costume for Duck Hunt!

Attached: 1564312239911s.jpg (125x122, 2K)

Oh wait, what's this? You deleted your post because you wanted to reword the INSULT? Now I know Banjokes are retarded- I've never needed to do such a barbaric thing in all my years browsing Yea Forums- Every post you make is only further confirmation that I've been right the entire time. Seethe.

Attached: 1541915379012.png (1920x1080, 1.22M)

So. Nobody's responding anymore. Let me ask you, Yea Forums: does this mean I win?

Does this mean you have so little confidence in yourselves that you don't have the willpower to keep up the reasons as to why your redneck bear should join the greatest fighting game of the century? Or are you too busy shitting yourselves over how "unfunny" this incredibly complex topic is? I just assume you no longer could validate yourselves to put up with my deep, thought provoking revelations. You're all Stevefags deep down just the same as I am, so I'd encourage you to advocate for the most viable candidate. It would make everyone so much more proud. Believe in that power, Banjofags.

Convert to the true third character in the fighters' pass.

I knew Steve was the defacto Microsoft rep. Virginben was completely right.

Attached: 1560177379810.png (608x456, 212K)

I'll tell you what it means: the more I'm ignored, the more people can secretly come under my wing. The more you belittle me, the more I persuade people with my awe-inspiring, informative essays as to why the most popular video game character should get in. He's more at home with Mario, Sonic and Pac-Man than your shitty bird and bear anime swordsman will ever hope to be. No matter what you do, I will come out on top as the victor. You lost at E3, and you're about to lose again.

Once everything comes together, THE face of Microsoft will easily have the masses consume Smash Ultimate and have the game sales reach unprecedented heights, keeping the Switch's lifespan as long as every PC that may come out in the next 50 years. That simply isn't something the Banjo-Kazooie franchise can accomplish, as they won't deliver on my grand, yet devilishly simple plan: To give the consumers not what they want- but what they need. This is something Yea Forums will never simply understand.

Attached: 1541165410934.png (1920x1920, 2.1M)

H̷͎͇̰̆̑̓̑́͊̎͗͐̀́̾́͘̚͝O̸̦̰͗̈́͂̽̏͗̽͘̚͘͠W̵͚͉̗͚͙̼͠ ̴̘̫́̽̋̽̐̃̓̈́͜Ĺ̵͇̒̽͊͝͠͝O̸̢̢̱̩͐̃͝Ṅ̶̛̯̖̜͎̠̬͍̰̹̥͖͋̎̾͆͐͛̈́̀͝͝G̸̨̙̱͖͈̦̘̠̤͕̠̞͎̒͒̂̋̓̈̐́̽̌̉͋͘͘͠͠ ̶̧̛͍̩͓̪̟̱̬͎͖̤͐̏͂̈́͛̿͆̑̓̕͠ͅÄ̸̫̩̙́̋R̸͙̘̺̙͙̦̮̹̰̗̍͆͆̽̇̊̇͑͛̍̃̓̕̚͝E̷̪̦̯̻͚̮̯̍͝ ̴̗̌͒Y̸̛̻̕O̶̢̭̤̣̯̻̟̗̜͛͜U̷̢͕̰͊̽̾̍̽̊̇͑ ̷̡̡̨̹̠̙̤̞̥͖̺͇̦͙̯̖͗̇́̆̿͆̀̾̒̀̔̒̊̚͝W̵͈̟̐̄͆̐͑̕ͅI̸̧̢̳͎̖͖͇̫̙̎L̶̳̝̓͐̌̓̂̈́͌͂͐͑̐̄̈́̚L̵̨̪̠͇͕̳̰̭̞͕̱̻͌͜Ĩ̷͔͈͈̀̃́̊̌̓̆̆̏͊̽͆͜N̵̩̰̫̥͓̣̻̱͚̫̳͓̪͊͛̐̈͆̔̓̊̔̑͗͊̓̕͜͝Ğ̷̟̖̾͆̆͂̀̾́̊̿̎̊̚ ̵̛͎̹͚͎͂̓̆͂̓̓͐̓̃͋Ṫ̸̥̼̬̤̼̣̘̙̰̖͍͎̗̻́̓͑͜O̷̧̫̠̮̖̥͎̪͍̥͕̯̜͙̳̿̈́̿̋̉͒͐͋̈́̓͆ ̴̛̻̒̄̏̄̏̔̇͝ͅC̸̢̣͚̮̦̩͖̪̱͈̭̝̼̦̘̽̀̍̒̂͜O̶͈̠͉̺̜̱͐̈́P̷̧̛͔̙̺̱̺͙̯͚̪͉͆͊́̆͗͒̈́̿ͅĘ̴̧͓̭͇̖̆̾̈̏̀̏͆̈́̚͘ ̶͉̟͕͍͎̪̖̠̞̤̞͔̹̥̥̩͍͛̾͋̎̄̕͝À̷̢̙̙̣͍̫̣͓̆̈́̆̈̒͐̎͊̐̕͝ͅN̴̨̡̳̪̦̠̬̱̱͊́̑͐̚͝ͅD̶̫͉͚̂͝͠ ̴͍͓̩̩̺̳̙͓̱̰̘̼̯̼̺̿̀́̉̆̾̀̃͜Ŝ̵̮̓̾̍̓͗̽̍̇̿͋̈́̐̕̚͠E̵̥͊̏̑̂̎́̀͐͐̎͊̾̃̎Ę̴̞͚͇͇̮̰͖̘̱͙̗̳̦̃̇̆̆̈͋͘͝Ṭ̶̨͑̿̔͑͆͑̊̎̏̆̎͘͠͝ͅḨ̵̯̭̗̪̠̥͇̦̞͕͙̝̬͒͂͌̈́̉̄̾́͂́̕̕͝Ȩ̵̫̼̩̥̦͍̠͐͂͂̋̓̏,̷̛̩̥͉͚̺̑̌̓̂̉͠ͅ ̶̨̣̬̹͎̥͎̣͎̩̞͗̓ͅB̷̡̧̙̱̯̯̖̙͉̗̄̿̕͠A̵̧̬̗͍̤͈̪̔͗̆͛͒͌́͒̄̉̍͊̀̕Ņ̵̢̬̯̹̩̙̣̱͐̀̋̚J̵̧̠̮̠̗͉̩͚͙̩͍̘̰͖̜̍̉̓͛̑̐͆͛̿ͅI̸͚͚̳̺̭̰͎̤̦̓̉̈͑̂̄͋̇̓̐̋͒̚̚Ȩ̸̩̱͈̮͍͔̮̃̈͛̃̿̀͂͆̈́̒̓̒̚͝͝ͅͅS̴̡̙̹̮͇̪͕̤̞̦͉̭̹̗̍̋͐̇̓́̕͜͜͠͝͠ͅ?̴̡̯͖͇̫̞͓̋͒͊̏̕͘

Attached: 1564473576849.png (1097x1100, 505K)

youtubemultiplier.com/5d38e440f3cc6-sixmonthsofshitposting.php

Attached: 1559873267282.png (1500x1500, 2.33M)

holy shit it's retro rex from yooka-fuck you

Test

Attached: 1521547583931.jpg (399x400, 20K)

Attached: smugjo.jpg (898x971, 296K)

>call someone out for deleting then reposting
>then do it yourself
This is next level

Flawless victory. You guys need to step it up.

Attached: 1558320604914.png (960x960, 565K)

they hated steve, because he told them the truth

Attached: 1560105361204.png (1920x1080, 1.04M)

That's just a random string of numbers you pulled out of your ass, Banjoke. I have no idea what you're talking about. But then again, does anyone TRULY seem to understand the inane drivel that comes sprawling out of your mouth half the time? Considering they make fun of you for responding to my threads, I'm sure that may be the case now.

Attached: 1537644325526.png (2199x1131, 510K)

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b--bb-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b--b-b-b-b-b--b-b-b-b-b---b-b-b--b-b-b-b-b-b--b-b-b-b-b--b-b-b-b--b-b-but.... grrrrrr gggggggggnnggg nooooo grrrrrrrrrrrr AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHH
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSS
DELETE THIS SHIT THREAD RIGHT NOW!!!! MODS??? MOOODS???? GET THE FUCK IN HERE!!!! BAN STEVE BAN STEVE FOREVER I CAN?'T LOOK AT HIM ANYMORE WAAAAAAAHHHHHH MOMMIEEEEEEEEEEEE
*shits MLP diaper*

Attached: 1560116389867.jpg (789x721, 217K)

Someone redpill me on the third Steve, what happened to him?

Attached: 1555749843863.png (771x1073, 429K)

Attached: 1562608847406.png (5224x2304, 3.82M)

Holy fuck bros.....
He's in......

Attached: 1539196907341.png (1498x690, 187K)

If Grotesque Steve is the villian and Nu-Steve is the hero then this guy is the neutral party, the chatoic neutral party its hard to tell what path this Steve will take, he could become a hero and support Banjo's comrades that aren't in yet or perhaps he'll follow the work of groteque Steve and support characters like Shantae and Reimu, either way this Steve is not as dangerous as Grotesque Steve the only way this Steve can become a threat is by getting Grotesque Steve's spine bone and gathering the holy corpse parts to fuse with Grotesque Steve's corpse.

sounds to be the plot for how grotesque steve returns in the next smash game

files.catbox.moe/1nymwl.mp4

Attached: 1560119637385.jpg (1024x1024, 45K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1544165674034.jpg (789x721, 123K)