I swear to fucking Christ almighty if he gets nerfed because you zoomer fucks couldn't win against him I'm going to...

I swear to fucking Christ almighty if he gets nerfed because you zoomer fucks couldn't win against him I'm going to punch Sakurai in the cock.

Attached: SSBU_Snake_Number.png (1280x720, 937K)

>crying about his high tier getting nerfed

Attached: 1361179568822.jpg (205x205, 36K)

THERE

>Up tilt is stupid fast, stupid strong, still has deceptive range despite it's nerf from brawl, is even stronger due to rage, and can be combo into from down throw
>This is fine

Attached: Bowser what.jpg (274x330, 58K)

people bitch about every character in the game. This game feels unsatisfying to play, to be honest.

Snake is unironically mid tier and doesn't need nerfs. Only zoomer faggots that didn't play Brawl think he's OP. If you want to see OP, look at Joker.

He's already trash to begin with and sluggish to move. Takes forever to set up his side smash and shit. A nerf would literally ruin him.

snake is the thinking man's character

This. I don't even main him but I've seen people play him and he's almost Pac-Man levels of galaxy brain.

It's all about trapping.

OH WELL I HATE TO BE A BUMMER I'VE BROUGHT YOU HERE TO BRING ME PLUMBERS

good Snakes are still very hard to deal with. I get Brawl flashbacks.

utilt and nikita are dumb and braindead but everything else is fine imo, even the free combo breaker frame 1 grenades

>It's a good move therefore it should be nerfed

This is why we can't have nice things

I’ll be sad if they nerf him before I get to beat my friend who mains him. I think he’s a fucking cocksucker character, but I want to beat him.

YOU KNOW THOSE BROTHERS
OH WHAT'S THEIR NAAMES
OH YES

Only thing that needs to be nerfed is nikita, it just makes the game unfun

Ya boilin, MVD?

I want to see a nerf given to Yoshi and Dedede players so their addresses show up on the Pre Game Screen.
;)

Snake is the caveman's fucking equivalent of a thinking man's character. Nowhere near as good as Pac-Man.
>DUDE I THREW A MILLION GRENADES AND LANDED ONE C4 IT WAS THE THOUSAND-IQ PLAY OF THE CENTURY

and theoretical physics is just writing a bunch of symbols, LOL

Not only is snake one of the most agreed upon top tiers. He is the only character that is getting the insane results he is with multiple people getting top 8 at supermajors. What other character can say that? Even lucinas results have fallen off since the meta has matured