What ending did you choose?

What ending did you choose?

Attached: deus ex.jpg (616x353, 27K)

Deus Ex is fucking shit

That is your opinion and that's ok

I disrespectfully disagree

I bought the game only for Alexander Brandon's sweet, sweet soundtrack. Is he still doing music?

Attached: helios ending.gif (350x228, 2.17M)

All of them, IIRC the requirements are just go flip a different switch in the same level or some shit. Watch a 10 second cutscene and be done with it.
Deus Ex 1's endings are all lame, anyway. Invisible War was the one that got the fun crazy endings and at least involved killing different prominent story characters. Even if the rest of the game was shit.
>a 30% discount will be applied to all future transactions for causing the apocalypse

Dark ages. Trusting the Earth to the AI is a disaster at worst and benevolent dictatorship at best. Illuminati is more of the same with you getting a piece of the cake.
The Dark Age is chaos, but its the only one with a chance.

your opinion is not ok, im gonna find you and slap you with my dick

Worldwide Gangster Computer God is the only reasonable ending

Yeah, he's working with Retro Studios now. Did some stuff for some of those cRPG revival games. And Dust: An Elysian Tale, somehow.

Deus Ex? More like Deuce Sex, because this game is fucking shit.

I start the game, and some old guys are talking about some boring shit. Something about a plague, I guess. The only cool part was when they were talking about me being a supersoldier.

My hopes were dashed as soon as the game started. Considering I'm a "nano-aug" (what the fuck does that even mean?) the fact that I die in a handful of pistol shots is shitty.

Guns and melee in this game are both broken. It takes forever to line up a shot and bullets do laughable damage.

I couldn't even bear to finish playing the first level. Fuck this game, and fuck Yea Forums for calling this turd a great game.

Dark Age of course. Do you even liberty?

Attached: 1538282187931.gif (360x202, 1.58M)

should have listened to your brother

this game fuckin sucks you are supposed to be this super powerful nanotech soldier and you can't even shoot a fucking pistol properly

The only retarded ending is Dark Age. Tong probably killed millions with his retarded anarchy shit.

Do people actually trust what some Jew computer has to say so as to hoodwink you out of your flesh vessel? Are you that fucking gullible?

Worst fucking ladders ever

>illuminati ending
>yeah dude team up with the guy who let things get this far out of hand
wtf

yeah but it was to save billions

Just use cyberlegs and jump down 12 stories.

Dark Age
I don't believe the AI to be trustworthy and Illuminati, while it would provide stability, is just as untrustworthy. Just look at how Everett kept his former boss as a popsicle
Sure, Dark Age would cause some chaos, but hopefully it will cause people to wake up and see the danger that technology imposes.