Franchises that deserve a second chance

Franchises that deserve a second chance

Attached: file.png (342x308, 256K)

Our time is passed Bam...

This too.

Attached: Skate-3-Boxart.jpg (220x231, 18K)

After leaving it in the hands of Robomodo with a shit remake, a shit sequel, and two shit gimmick games? The series is better off staying dead.

It had plenty of time to come out with a few great games and then run itself into the ground.
A franchise couldn't hope for more than that.

THUGPRO BRO

The skate scene is a fad that has passed

Just imagine. All the scooter kids are becoming adults now. We're doomed.

Tony Hawk turns 70 next year

Attached: 1462941570195.png (560x398, 19K)

It could come back.

Attached: bolok96.jpg (400x365, 44K)

Why does EA have to kill everything it touches? We never got a proper sequel/ remake.

The sequel that got canceled looked like bland tasteless shit btw. Thanks to EA

Attached: Command-and-Conquer-Generals-Zero-Hour-PC-Game-Free-Download3.jpg (760x570, 162K)

No its just back to being a subculture as it should be. Normies make everything unappealing and when they forget about it it becomes a good again.

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 is my favorite game of all time which is why I have to say: Never post the PS1 version ever again. Get it out of my fucking face. In theory it should be fine, THPS2 plays great. But nope, somehow they made it play way worse than THPS2, added back in the big drop mechanic for some dumb fucking reason, and the draw distance is absolute ass. Terrible version of a perfect game.

My uncle has driven him before several times, he says hes a dick but tips pretty good. I know you are trolling but wikipedia says hes 51

Attached: giphy.gif (540x540, 1.73M)

Attached: boomer feels.png (500x362, 63K)

we're already lost, user.

Attached: scoot.jpg (460x215, 79K)

What the fuck does that even mean. I'd ask her if she was retarded.

As everything worth a damn that gets invaded by normalfags, it goes back to normal when they leave.

Attached: gente vacia.png (1355x508, 108K)

Spyro deserves a second chance. Why are Insomniac's best titles considered Legacy? Why does the man keep putting them down?

>killing one the greatest rpg series for mmoshit

Attached: download (2).jpg (638x340, 39K)

It did get a second wind in Tony Hawk Underground. After that though series declined big time.

Anyone remember all those other extreme sports games that came in the wake of the popularity of THPS? There were tons trying to cash in on the success.