You would have to be full-on fucking braindead to pick Triss Merigold over Yennifer of Vengerberg

You would have to be full-on fucking braindead to pick Triss Merigold over Yennifer of Vengerberg.

Attached: 5465880-1444428775.jpg (1862x951, 229K)

Why

Game Triss > Book Triss
Book Yen > Game Yen
Book Yen > Game Triss

>using sorcery to make Geralt love her
>>why?

Also, my bad, it's "Yennefer," not Yennifer.

both are cunts. shani is the thinking man's choice

Didn't Yen do the same thing with a genie

Oh shit you're right. Well
was the right answer anyways

You would have to be full-on fucking braindead to pick Triss Merigold or Yennifer of Vengerberg over Shani

They're both horrible cunts

Can someone explain how Witcher 3 detects whether I've read the book or not? I don't want to trawl through slavic scribbles so what file do I need to edit to make Yen no longer a stupid insufferable cunt? I want to see want Yenfags are on about when they say she's the best choice.

it dont work like that dummy

based

Read the books. Yennefer in the game lost her character development from the books.
Game Yen = the insufferable cunt from the early books

only worthwhile woman was iris and she was faithful, lonely geralt is the only proper choice

Geralt and Triss
>Happy, light-hearted, warm

Geralt and Yen
>Snippy, bickering, bipolar

Who would put Geralt in a toxic relationship like this?

>Didn't Yen do the same thing with a genie
No, Geralt made the wish.

It's the opposite, if you romance Triss she remains politically active in Kovir and keeps on dragging you into her bullshit, you also spend a lot of time apart and periodically go back to Witchering, the game is pretty explicit about the fact that the relationship isn't happy or healthy.

Meanwhile the Yen ending has you happily retire completely to a cozy cabin in the woods, no politics, no monsters, just lots and lots of kinky sex.

Ironically Geralt acts like a braindead idiot near Yennefer.
He's worse than a high-schooler near their crush.

You can make Triss stay and not get on the boat to Kovir.

Choosing a 99 year old hag with a humped back over a flaming busty red head. Are you for fucking real.

I'm talking about the ending not her recruitment missions.

Triss had all of her skin and hair burned off at the battle of Sodden Hill and basically had to regenerate her entire body from scratch.

She's actually more artificial and magically enhanced than Yennefer is.

Burn Victim > Old Bag

yeah no
>healing wounds is the same as re-arranging ALL the cells in your body

Burned pussy >> 99 year old wizard sleeve pussy

I enjoy medium rare steak over roast beef.

keira best girl

>Yennifer of Vengerberg
That's not Captain Basch von Ronsenberg (of Dalmasca)

>Wounds
My dude there was nothing left to heal, she was counted among the dead because they couldn't even identify her charred ass.

This. Fuck em then kill em.