Big bro, why do bad people do bad things? Do you think I'll ever be able to see mom again? I mean...

Big bro, why do bad people do bad things? Do you think I'll ever be able to see mom again? I mean, where do people go after they die.... I keep asking dad but he won't answer, do you know?

Attached: image.jpg (210x240, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ybaVWcH_zBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=whyBV4WTlSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shut the fuck up holy shit.

Usually bad people do bad things because in their mind it's the way the world works or maybe they think it's alright.
In fact sometimes good people do bad things because they think some bad now will lead to a whole lot of good later.
And sometimes bad people do good things.
Life's complicated so dont believe anybody if they say they've got it figured out.

the crematorium

>Why do bad people do bad things?
Bad people do bad things because they either want a hanky wanky or in need of a vacation to the orients so he can impregnate a nipponese to have half chink babies.

>Do you think I'll ever be able to see mom again?
No.

>I mean where do people go after they die?
Go read a bible you blasphemer.

Also Persona is a shit franchise.

Attached: 1473439646764.jpg (900x900, 97K)

Attached: 1317942763046.jpg (600x521, 183K)

BASED

LICKY-LICK CUNNY

i'll answer those questions but only if you sit on my lap. don't worry about this bulge its just some swelling frmo an injury.

THEY DON'T GO TO HEAVEN WHERE THE ANGELS FLY

Those questions are the reason I drink

Unapollegetically based. PerSoyna is a shit franchise.

Attached: 1562204708294.png (250x382, 139K)

>why do bad people do bad things?
Bad people do bad things because they are bad people. They have a fundamental misunderstanding or disregard for how society works.
I could give you some answer like "Every time you close your eyes" and it might be true, but not the one you're looking for. Sorry kid.
>where do people go after they die
No one knows, society and religions and individuals have been arguing and debating over that question for a million years and we're no closer to an answer than when we began.

Let's go to Junes and get some ice cream.

>we're no closer to an answer than when we began
What? We already know they don't go anywhere. We found out that consciousness comes from the brain, so they just stop existing forever once it rots and disappears. Are you unironically retarded?

Have you taken a slice of the stupid pie? Or the moron cake? What the fuck are you talking about?

>Big bro
Play undub version, faggot

Can't get my mind out of those memories

Attached: latest[1].png (960x544, 1.51M)

bad people do bad things cause theyre bad

Fuck off newfaggot, there was no undub version you fucking zoomer trash weeaboo retard

"Onii chan" is fucking cringe. very few anime girls call you "Big Bro" and that, (along with Bosch Johnny Yong as adachi) alone makes the dub worth it IMO.

>there was no undub version
Hahahahaha look at this fucking retard look at him ahahahahahaha

Attached: drft.jpg (250x276, 32K)

Purely for economic reasons. No you won't. Six feet under.

>Playing japanese games set in japanese world using inferior language like english
Cringe

There wasn't, and there is still no way to do it with Golden either since you cant even emulate it yet

why does it matter where its set if its a fantasy game about going through TVs and fighting with folklore spirits. just pretend its an alternate universe where jap people know perfect english. i can't pass up Bosch Johnny Yong no matter what.

Attached: 1555828175233.png (515x569, 294K)

Yeah, this argument doesnt make sense imo. No one complains because they speak english in Aladdin or japanese in Monster or Hellsing despite the shows taking place in other countries

Even Golden has undub version. I wont spoonfeed you. Look harder.
Bet you are that guy who subscribe to cruncyroll and watch Anime in english dub.
Cringe.

>purely for economic reasons
lol

Persona 4's real life moments were so comfy.

Nah, i buy physical anime copies and watch those in dub though. watching all 366 episodes of Bleach were the good times. Bosch Johnny Yong could make even the lamest characters like Hajime very likable.

Must protec

I WILL DEFEND NANAKO'S VIRTUE!

Attached: 1550891845784.jpg (225x225, 8K)

anyone that admits to using crunchyroll should be banned

fuck you whore

Attached: 1563503923005.png (310x416, 152K)

why do people hate Crunchyroll? i don't use them myself since i have autism where every piece of TV/movie media i consume needs to be done via the purchase of a DVD/Blu Ray.

look i get you played the green ranger or whatever but that was like 30 years ago

Attached: nodinner.jpg (595x135, 11K)

i don't know about other people, but crunchyroll claims to be supporting the anime industry when no one really knows where the money from subscriptions go. if you want to support the anime industry, you'd be buying the source material and merchandising, not a subscription to a shitty streaming service.

I'm sure they still need to pay to stream all that anime, so isn't it still better than pirating anyway?

they are a reformed commercial piracy site with terrible quality that employ whackjobs and their idea of investing in the industry is high guardian spice

if you want to support the industry buy official merchandise or blurays.

based dungeon master

Read between the lines. He's speaking to a small child, you don't crush a child's dreams with harsh reality.

>We found out that consciousness comes from the brain, so they just stop existing forever once it rots and disappears.
Wrong.

Dont read a bible

t. TradCath

Disregard the pedo-enabler above.

please let this lead to a debate about the afterlife please let this lead to a debate about the afterlife.

takes me back to when the internet was young and it was common to have long heated arguments about god and spirituality in youtube comment sections all because some youtuber made a brief reference to god in his video.

youtube didn't exist when the internet was young

guess i'm just referring to the 2000s social media era when myspace was a thing.

shut up and pull out your cunny

If the soul is the source of consciousness, then explain brain damage and mental disorders. Explain how non-human animals have varying degrees of sentience. etc etc
Souls/spirits were just a way to fill in the gaps of human knowledge, that particular gap is closing rapidly. The supernatural used to be pragmatic, now it's become more and more abstract as it fades into the background.

It makes their pee pee hard.

Yes, and i'll tell you how.

>I mean, where do people go after they die....
Hell

Nikola Tesla had the right idea; the brain being the receiver for consciousness and outputting it like a radio. Damage the components of it, then the output gets damaged as well.

Based Pigeonfucking Serb

I still do that by the way.

soulz but being john malkovich and it's actually parasitic entities that refuse to accept their mortality until you start getting brain damage and your true essence is free

>there is nothing after death. The ones who believe that are idiots.

>sorry but she suffers in hell for eternity because she did not belong to my sect

It’s all so tiresome

Which one?

Is everyone in Persona 4 autistic?

If you're so """innocent""" why is your dungeon so fucking long?

FUCK YOUR DAD AND FUCK THE PROMISE!

No, just Japanese

post the pic

I don;t know why athiests get off on that fact like it gives them a hard on. Though I for on embrace being able to escape from the horros of constant thinking someday I don't have to lord it over people like I'm the kid who opened his christmas presents early.

Atheists know deep down in their hearts that God is real but can't admit it because they like sin (mostly homosexuality/sodomy) too much to give it up. Because of this atheists will try to make as many God-believers as possible lose their faith and drag them down to Hell with them.
Atheists are not worth your time.

not even religious people believe religion bro

Attached: PeruTen.png (897x772, 1.31M)

In the Name and Blood of Jesus Christ I rebuke thee AMEN

Attached: Anderson.png (720x1457, 466K)

Not that guy but I'm an atheist and I don't get off on that fact at all. The fact that there's nothing after death fucking sucks man, I want to continue to exist in some form, not cease to be for all eternity. It just pisses me off that people lie about it, even to children.

kek

fucking BASED

Delete this

Attached: yu-narukami-persona-4-arena-6.78.jpg (210x240, 16K)

imagine being so deprived in life that you draw this.
imagine being such scum that you think it's alright to be a pedo.

>The fact that there's nothing after death fucking sucks man, I want to continue to exist in some form
Why? personally my mind has been a plague to me and i feel as if not existing in any form and everything going to the way it was before you were born having no concept of reality or ability to think to yourself is the ultimate form of resting in peace. if i died and found out i had to think to myself for eternity and acknowledge my existence in some form that would be the absolute worst kind of torture.

Sometimes i wish i could go to bed and not even wake up tomorrow.

imagine be so thinskin you cry over image of not real characters
i don't need imagine you're a fag

Because I like living, you dumbass. What you're describing there is a desire to die, so if you want that then kill yourself.

even people who like living would get tired of it eventually after hundreds of years.

>after hundreds of years
No. After thousands maybe. But not hundreds.

Yeah but it would be nice to live in a world where we had more of a choice when to die. But the way medical breakthroughs are moving it's either psycically impossible or the jews are hoarding the technology for themselves until they outlive their enemies.

>on Yea Forums for hundreds of years and watching everything around you get progressively more shit and polluted
i'm willing to bet after just 300 years things get really depressing and jaded.

That's just you.

Attached: Hob positivity.jpg (205x245, 16K)

Whatever bloomer fag.

Smile more faggot.

FUCKING KEK

C Adorable and Hilarious

THAT'S JUST THE CURL OF THE BURL

nanacunny

youtube.com/watch?v=ybaVWcH_zBQ

Attached: 1552113751386.jpg (500x283, 27K)

people who die go to this place called "the infinite void"
it is a calm, special place, where they do not think, dream or feel
it is true bliss
I hope to go there soon

Because they think they're cute and funny when in actuality they're cringe.

I don't think my brother thought he was very cute and funny when he busted a cap in that guy's ass he just wanted revenge.

I like that idea.

>The Holy Prepuce, or Holy Foreskin (Latin præputium or prepucium), is one of several relics attributed to Jesus, a product of the circumcision of Jesus. At various points in history, a number of churches in Europe have claimed to possess Jesus's foreskin, sometimes at the same time. Various miraculous powers have been ascribed to it.
Fuck off

Attached: 9DA3EF05-8689-4C56-B3C5-69EEA5AF2EAA.jpg (275x206, 24K)

>this guy probably masturbates because he wasn't circumcised painfully as a child like Dr. Kellog recommended
Not gonna make it

Very close-minded, sad

holy fukken BASED
AYYYMEN

Not nearly as long as the Bathhouse or the Secret Base.

>because that's all you women are good for no shut up and get back to sucking me off

Attached: file.png (423x407, 138K)

youtube.com/watch?v=whyBV4WTlSE

Complicated, there isn't a one size fits all answer for why people do things you percive as bad, some might think they're doing the right thing/good thing. you have pictures, you might dream about her, but see her among the living again, most likely no, it's hard to say, death isn't a clear cut thing as far as I'm aware, since I don't recall permanently leaving a body, maybe nothing happens and you're just gone, maybe something else happens, religions have their own opinion over what might happen, but picking one and saying it's more right than the other doesn't seem very fair to me, they could all be wrong or right, maybe one is closer than the others, but who can truely say for sure, at the same time jumping to the conclusion that nothing happens also seems rather wrong, because again, if you've never died, how can you be sure, try not to dwell on it, you'll find out when you get there, untill then focus on keeping your self and the people around you alive and happy for as long as possible ... oh and don't do drugs.

Attached: 2313097981.jpg (974x1200, 121K)

>Haha, you're so funny big bro, okay now unzip those pants, it's time for snip snip!

Attached: No escape.jpg (859x665, 235K)