He plays casual games

>he plays casual games

Sad!

Attached: 1564460213517.jpg (3114x1463, 1.43M)

>He doesn't play grand strategy

small mind next to the big brain gsg games

Attached: 1561993545684.png (539x223, 27K)

arena shooters don't actually require skill

okay, retard

Arena shooters require skill, but nowhere near as much as arenafags would like you to believe.

Aurora 4x is the only game for people of intellect

Attached: aurora.jpg (1332x720, 351K)

grand strategy really isn't hard at all

>quoting a literal (dead) retard who obviously doesn't know what he's talking about
yikes

t. zoomer who has never played an arena shooter in his life (sorry Halo and TF2 don't count)

why do arenafags spend more time jacking themselves off than playing their games

cope

Fuck off

God I hate children

>all RTS games are starcraft
okay

i'm sure this spreadsheet simulator looks complicated to a midwit like you, but you realize that isn't a difficult game, right?

only a literal zoomer would quote totalasscancer

I noticed some errors in your image, so I corrected them for you.
No need to thank me.

Attached: fixed.png (3114x1463, 3.46M)

My boyfriend plays Crusader Kings II, Dwarf Fortress, and Doom II exclusively. How smart is he?
I play Animal Crossing, Sims 4, and Pokemon so I already know I'm a brainlet.

Attached: ad45c0e8-5fce-4bfb-b62d-b76a548a427c.jpg (600x619, 140K)

>fighting games are just spamming combos
>I only lost because he was just that bad
cope

dont you have a grave to go crawl in quakefag?

cope

Based.

No, he knows what he's talking about. There's no other fanbase out there that will get so ridiculously triggered at the most minor of flaws in their games. The standards arenafags hold their games to are just ridiculous, and the slightest step down from modern modded Q3 (which, lets be real, is the fucking peak of multiplayer videogames in most aspects, especially technical ones) is considered heretical trash that isn't worth even looking at. No other genre does this.

Anybody got that arenafag thought process image with their reactions to new games if they are or aren't quake clones.

This thinking is what killed the genre.

good, I'd rather the genre is dead than ruined by casuals

fixed your shitty chart
/thread

Attached: pokechart.png (1583x717, 1.1M)

>people dumb enough to give a shit about competitive pokemon are also dumb enough to /thread their own post

Bane was a pretty cool guy

You have 1 minute to explain what's objectively wrong with being a casual without autistically screeching at me.

Go.

So was Bain :)

>caring about what anyone else does.
>fucking ever.

Not even once.

>he plays games that are displayed on a screen
pathetic

>competitive rock-paper-scissors with a literal rng element
uh yikes

you're at fault for the neverending flood of objectively bad gameplay in all of vidya