Meet my autistic wife

Meet my autistic wife.

Attached: 39528D28-2FE4-403A-9830-E37D90A43AE6.png (1200x1200, 728K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vPMWbnb3
youtu.be/srYgfn12S08?t=127
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kys weeb

Why do y'all love these girls so much?

Hex maniac
Tomoko
Murasaki
I'm sure I'm forgetting some but I notice it alot here, you guys love these losers. They have no tits or ass, are pale as fuck low self esteem friendless losers.

Why do you like em?

Yea Forums is an anime website

For me, it's Lysithea.

Attached: 1564034991500.png (274x376, 270K)

Timeskip was a fucking tragedy.

2 things can be true at once, dummy

Same, and based

t. delusional weeb tourist from r/anime

i fucking hate niggers

Her JP voice gave me aids but at least Petra's stilted speech is adorable.

ultra newfag alert

I was deadset on waifuing her but after seeing her be a complete bitch in virtually every one of her supports, I decided it wasn't worth it

Consider the user base of the website

Calm down, Ingrid

What does her cunny smell like?

like blue cheese

Playing in chink instead of the superior English language.

Attached: JPEG_20190721_223649.png (480x640, 130K)

peaches

Her B support reveal was so over the top, I couldn't stop laughing.

Baby powder with a hint of pee.

is there a video of it

I'd rather one side character sound like ass than half of them.

Based Ingrid

It's those eyes... my dick must cum on them

Attached: openwide.jpg (717x405, 34K)

She's a delicate girl, you are going to blind her!

yay! it's everyone's favorite NEET girl. I love her too.

>the one month she wasn't in her room.
She's a sweet girl.

Attached: 1561086953218.png (720x489, 422K)

I just started. Please tell me I can wife Shamir. Shes perfect.

Yeah.

You can't. Cause I'm wifing her already.

Your wife grew up. You should too.

Attached: Bernadetta_Portrait_5_Years.png (185x185, 42K)

Imagine not marrying Manuela

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 1001K)

Attached: 1354393212.png (907x883, 590K)

it's like throwing a hot dog down a hallway

Top mommy

T.dicklet

t. delusional tourist from era

I love Bernie and want to hug and protect Bernie and make Bernie happy and make Bernie a mother.

Actually, she has trouble getting guys to fuck her because her room is disgustingly cluttered.

Can someone explain the magic system to me? is it really arbitrary who learns what spells? I thought it was based on class but apparently some people just don't get anything good and stop learning new things at like C ranks. Do I really have to reuse all my old party mages if I want to warp? Is shitty dorothea the only fucking one with meteor?

She also reeks of alcohol and desperation which drives men away. She's basically an attractive femcel

This is one of the few times the english voice is better than the japanese. Wtf were the nips thinking when casting her VA.

She acts exactly the same. her hair only changed because time skip went back home and her parents freaked out over her unkempt hair and gave her a haircut.

What month is school over at?

I want to marry her but I dont want to be on Edelgard's crazy ride. Can I still marry her if I reject the crazy?

Just like my actual mom.

Attached: 1496188215785.png (800x850, 135K)

I love you Bernadetta!

Attached: bernie is a cute girl.jpg (462x458, 45K)

CHEERIO

Attached: Togame.jpg (225x350, 31K)

jesus christ oh no

I picked Blue Lions Hard/Classic and I'm stuck on the red canyon chapter, can anyone give me any tips?

Its up to you to be the man in her life, user. Make her dinner one night. Take her out somewhere nice on a weekend. Also fuck your mom.

Shovelchin

Is Berny the new Fuuka? More so than Futaba

Attached: 1546597271841m.jpg (1024x667, 77K)

>Be opera singer
>Be young and beautiful
>Think you're hot shit and too good for anyone
>Play with people's emotions
>Start getting old
>Start fading in looks
>Oh fuck.jpg
>Start trying to back a man
>Your overly flirtatious attitude is driving the young men away
>Can't settle on old men, you have to have SOME standards
>Clocks ticking, you can feel yourself physically age
>Start drinking to cope with crippling loneliness
>Lose control of your personal life, rooms a mess, smell like booze, uncouth personality starting to drive even the slim pickings away
>Consider suicide
>Hot young blood introduced to school
>Immediately tell him you want to fuck his brains out in less words
>He doesn't immediately react with uncomfort or disgust
>Praise the goddess we got a live one here
>Start really laying it on thick
>He's autistically unemotive at anything you say
>Considering drugging and raping him just to get his seed
Manuela is a card to be sure.

Not really. Bernie is pretty fucking rude to everyone in her supports yet even the edgelords like Hubert and Felix are nice to her because she's so precious. Fuuka is reserved, Bernie is self-centered.

Attached: 1564401608290.jpg (500x470, 80K)

I love how Hannerman subtly lies about how old she is by aging her up and saying she's only 15 years younger than him to fuck with her.

The only reasons people like girls like Bernie and the like is the want an emotionally frail girl with abysmally low standards that will develope an extremely unhealthy dependency on them. Basically the stars will align and not only will they have a girl that would even consider choosing such an autistic failure of a human being who will only reinforce their bad habits, but also with the added bonus of not having any will power to seek better options because settling for "the guy who bothered to talk to me without chastising me" was easier. She will ride out an incredibly mediocre relationship with you in which the only comfort she has is that at the very least she won't die alone.

I like Bernie because my primary interest is also staying indoors, fag.

Let's talk pairings. I'm trying to get Mercedes BLACKED by Dedue.

Attached: PhotoGrid_1564468185184~2.jpg (1080x964, 169K)

>40 by the end of the game
>still fertile enough to carry Byleth’s babies

What kind of miracle magic is Manuela working?

>bernadetta won't have byleth's children in s rank
>she gets impregnated by caspar multiple times in a rank
HAHAHAHA YOUR WIFE LMAO

>Byleth x Bernadetta
Almost as soon as S0 and Bernadetta were\nfinally wed, the battle against those who slither in the dark\nbegan in earnest. Many were concerned that the new\nleader of House Varley would do little more than hide,\nbut she fell in alongside her husband and followed him\neverywhere, fighting to bring lasting peace to Fódlan.\nForced to throw herself into one terrifying battle after\nanother, Bernadetta developed such a tough character,\nit is said that absolutely nothing could frighten her.

what? no children?

>Caspar x Bernadetta
>After some uncertainty about the details, it was decided\nthat Caspar would marry into Bernadetta's family, seeing\nas she had claim to House Varley. The two had a chaotic\nreign, and a marriage to match. Each time Caspar caused\nsome incident, Bernadetta would demand promises as\nrecompense. Over time, these oaths accumulated to such a\ngreat number that it became necessary to compile them,\nand the resulting document came to be known as the "47\nArticles of Bernie." Among these Articles was the provision\nthat, when counting their large quantity of children,\nCaspar was not to accidentally count his wife among them.

HAHAHAHA LARGE QUANTITY OF CHILDREN BTFO LMAO

Attached: Caspar_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 627K)

>game keeps wanting me to do shit with my students
>want to go on adventures with Manuela and Hanneman instead
Damnit, the teachers are so much fun, I love those dorks so much.

Why Mercedes? Isn’t it funnier to force that racist cunt Ingrid to marry him?

Women can still have kids at 40 but there's a high chance of autism

BYLETH ETERNALLY BTFO BY A RANK STUDENTS LMAO WHERE'S YOUR S RANK NOW BITCH HAHAHAHA

Dedue is a bro, don't bring him into your race memes.

I don't think Ingrid has an ending with Dedue, one of the A Ranks that has no ending.

People like girls who are feminine and Bernie is feminine. Being submissive and dependent and low ambition are all attractive feminine traits. You're eaither gay or a roastie going "CAN'T HANDLE A REAL WAHMAN" it's classic what men want vs what media tells woman men want.

Spanish genes.

I could see her being the type to have a serious crush on her stoic, mildly autistic teacher

So no different than their father then?

I like Bernie because she's cute and funny.

YOUR WIFE WON'T HAVE YOUR KIDS BUT CASPAR BREEDS HER NONSTOP LMAO

Because Dedue deserves better for being such a good boy. Ingrid can have Sylvain since they're both awful people.

Bernie in makes Byleth the new King Cuck.

Sorry for bothering
Is there any form of all characters portraits pic pre and post timeskip? Can't find anything of sorts.

>Ingrid and Sylvain
>awful people

Attached: 1515917267999.jpg (540x720, 48K)

>FERDINAND BREEDS EDELGARD DOROTHEA AND MERCEDES WHEN BYLETH CAN'T
>CASPAR BREEDS BERNADETTA WHEN BYLETH CAN'T
HAHAHA HOW DEEP DOES THE RABBIT HOLE GO WHAT THE FUCK IS S RANK EVEN FOR LMAO

Bernie doesn't think she's worthy of having a crush so she focuses on her hobbies and is stuck in her own world. She thinks anyone who interacts with her does so to kill her because she's so worthless. It's why she's skeptical and then very happy when people are nice to her. it's funny because people are always being nice to her and her misunderstanding makes her come off as rude.

she won't have your kids but she'll pump out babies for caspar lmao

>pairing Ingrid with anyone
bad person.

That's why you should only marry Lysi or Flayn.

Attached: 1564217900350.png (1919x1085, 1.32M)

imagine not marrying Shamir
YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING DISGUSTING

S rank is to enjoy the cuck basedboy experience if you chose Manleth instead of Femleth.

Imagine breeding Bernie and having many children with her and literally considering her your daughter wife. Caspar is a man of taste.

Hero complex

Shamir is a fucking edgy arthoe cunt. I don't care if she's cute she probably camwhores on the side.

You can. She's a good waifu.

>shamir
SHE SPENDS HER ENTIRE ROUTE COMPARING BYLETH TO ANOTHER MAN LMAO WTF BITCH HAHAHA SHE WON'T STOP TALKING ABOUT THE OTHER GUY WTF LOL

>good waifu
>sopping wet to thoughts of her old boyfriend when she's with byleth
LMAO

Dimitri!

Attached: CF9ED636-5B65-4F3A-A1C5-E473952D5405.jpg (1280x720, 225K)

She is NOT autistic!
Also when will the fucking JAPS finish this game and draw her adult form?

FUCK YOU GUYS

IM NOT MARRYING ANYONE

I would, but Hilda/Caspar is good too.
Put Bernadette with Raphael, and that one is cute too.

>used goods
No thanks

So who the fuck DOES have kids with Byleth? I was under the impression the bi characters didn't because IS was too lazy to write different scenarios depending on your gender, but there's literally no reason Bernadetta shouldn't produce kids.

Imagine not pairing her with Hanneman. They have an old married couple ending.

who even are used goods in this. I count
>Shamir, Dorothea, Manuela

But her adult form is literally identical to her teen form but with a ugly outfit.

OKAY GUYS, HERE'S THE PLAN. DO NOT LET YOUR MALE STUDENTS SUPPORT YOUR FEMALE STUDENTS. SEPARATE THEM AT ALL COSTS. ONLY BYLETH CAN OBTAIN DE PUSSI BOSS

im i a scrub for picking the first girl i see
edelgard

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE KEKSHITS?

REFUNDDD
REFUNDDDREFUNDDDREFUNDDDREFUNDDDREFUNDDDREFUNDDDREFUNDDDREFUNDDDREFUNDDDREFUNDDDREFUNDDDREFUNDDDREFUNDDDREFUNDDDREFUNDDDREFUNDDDREFUNDDDREFUNDDDREFUNDDDREFUNDDDREFUNDDDREFUNDDDREFUNDDDREFUNDDDREFUNDDDREFUNDDDREFUNDDDREFUNDDDREFUNDDDREFUNDDDREFUNDDDREFUNDDDREFUNDDD
REFUNDDD

Only way to go MGTOW is Gilbert. Alois marries you off to a farm girl of his choice and no supports=tulpa fucks.

Fuuka has a fucking ugly face and haircut so they are the same person.

Mart my wife Edelgarde.

>The way she fiddles around and hides her face during tea time
Unironically made me switch to her immediately, I'm going to marry her.

flayn and lysithea haha at least they give him children byleth never gets the "best" ending the most he can do is tie lmao rhea could've been his one good ending she doesn't support other characters but she's dykebait they don't even marry or have kids if you're male hahaha

Marry* FUCKING BRAIN.

No she grew a little taller and her hair is longer. She is also 3 years closer to death!

>tea time after timeskip
>she says she doesn't think about her hair when you stare at it and is embarrassed at being unkempt
>even though her hair isn't a mess anymore
ISIS is full of hacks.

You're fixated in cuck fetishism. Is there something you want to tell us, user?

Who should I marry my black eagles to.

I have Petra with Byleth and Ferdinand with Edelgard but I'm not sure about the rest. I'm thinking Hubert with Shamir, Caspar with Dorothea and Lindhart with Bernadette

S RANK DON'T MEAN SHIT SON 9 TIMES OUTTA 10 A RANK IS BETTER HAHAHA

So is Edelgard officially worse girl and most hated Fire Emblem character ever?

Attached: D5VswYpWsAAfJF3.jpg:orig.jpg (2550x2552, 409K)

post shamir's supports go on bro if you're not afraid hahaha

FUCK ALL THOSE WHORE

CLAUDE IS BRO

Taller ruined her. She's under feet pre time skip which is perfect standing blowjob height. Why the fuck does a 17 year old girl grow half a foot?

Doesn't matter. They have no S ranks retard.

based esl deerfag

What are you having trouble with exactly?

normalfags like her because she's cute, somewhat insane and obsessed with (You)

No that is still Celica. She was even more retarded than her. But unlike Echoes this game did sell so maybe.

you fucking moron a ranks get marriage and they're better than byleth's s ranks hahaha

Shes not in Fates so no.

I finished the game yesterday. Shamir says during the S rank convo that she kept bringing up her dead bf because she didn't want to admit she was attracted to Byleth.

STOP

Attached: 37793374_1778937888889561_2745046918953435136_n.jpg (480x480, 26K)

She's just been ruined by yurifags (same with Rhea, Mercedes and Dorothea).

>no marriage in ending because women can't marry each other in japan
>no children in ending since yurifags will go into IS's office with a bomb strapped to their vest if someone fucked their waifu
>platonic ending where they move to the middle of nowhere and do nothing interesting until they die of old age

She is a classist cunt, but its not unexpected with her story so idk where the asspain comes from?

>pale as fuck low self esteem friendless losers. Why do you like em?
"She's as pathetic as me, so she probably wouldn't reject me."

>They have no tits or ass
I dunno about that.

Attached: datarbv-01ddd6b1-c0bd-451c-83af-2d534811df78.png (498x711, 338K)

>during S rank
>she kept bringing up her dead bf
HAHAHA

No they don't.

>Lynhart calls out Caspar for being a manlet in their support

Attached: IMG_20190726_001537_01.jpg (677x1298, 706K)

No. A lot of them hate her because she's ruthless, dangerous, and somewhat villainous. Most of FE's fandom are weebs, and they hate her for being rutheless, driven, powerful, and somewhat villainous.

>Edelgard is 5'2" after timeskip
IMAGINE

Shit game.

>used goods
lmao of course. You can just tell by how basic she is.

You haven't made it very far, have you?

So I'm assuming Marianne and Dimitri's A rank is locked until after the timeskip or something?

I love my husband Dimitri!

Attached: 2gdl2EP.png (1922x1317, 1.61M)

You're repeating yourself user.

>Trying to max Manuela
>Get to the ball
>Mercedes comes into the tower and starts talking about
>Is the cutest thing ever and effectively woos me
>Manuela starts being genuinely affectionate instead of a that after the time skip because I pretty much preemptively maxed her
AGHHHHHHHHH IM SO CONFUSED LADS

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: FkjxNfT.png (349x491, 203K)

do you eat shit?

Oh hey it's cuckposter. How's it going, man?

She looks like a boy

Manuele is the best wife. Mercedes is a dyke so even if you S rank her with male byleth the best you're going to get out of her is "Byleth and Mercedes moved to a cabin in the woods and scissored each other. they had no children and never got married."

Flayn, Lysithea, Manuela, Shamir. The "children" retard is just shitposting, every character just has a few support endings with children and some without.

I present to you, reddit's taste in three houses girls

Attached: Reddit's Taste in 3H Waifus.png (640x1432, 933K)

imagine not pairing Claude and Ingrid

Attached: 1475562211391.png (1317x689, 186K)

I have no idea what is going on but you are clearly retarded. Have a nice day and take your medication.

Why is Annette so cute bros

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.04M)

>shitposting
lmao you fucking liar anybody can check for themselves s ranks byleth can't impregnate get impregnated by other guys in a rank except rhea and sothis they don't count tho cause rhea's dykebait hahaha

Her fiance died, so I assume they never consummated the marriage.

Are retards this broken that S supports were taken out that they don't get pairings don't matter anymore outside the MC?

>npc a ranks can't end in marriage
you're the fucking retard and you're objectively wrong you fucking dipshit lmao

Will we ever receive DLC of their wedding?

Fish and Children!

Attached: 1564382600942.jpg (489x333, 48K)

Objectively correct blue lion pairings

Byleth x Manuela
Dedue x Mercedes
Sylvain x Ingrid
Ashe x Annette
Dimitri x Felix bromance rekindling

you are fucking stupid you know that? you are stupid as fuck you dumb bitch. npcs get paired in a rank dumb ass holy shit

Weird, you think they'd like Dorothea the tranny slut.

If you A rank supports between certain characters you get different endings which include marriages. The S rank for byleth only shit is just there so you can guarantee your character doesn't get cucked

I don't like how all these little SHITS talk down to me like I'm one of their peers.
Fuck you, you noble fucking shits AND rich, stuck-up commoner pieces of garbage, I'm your god damn teacher and I deserve some fucking RESPECT.

Attached: 1551856881784.png (640x480, 319K)

I can't imagine why someone would be so obsessed about having kids. Like love can't exist unless you produce a child. Seems like a complex or something.

>picking Mercedes over best girls Lysi and Flayn

They don't. I already beat the game twice. Doesn't happen.

The research guy also knows meteor

>first 5 seconds within meeting my class
>I hope you don't mind we all refer to each other as equals even though you're my teacher
>bitch wtf no
>game railroads me into saying sure why not

She makes a good bickering couple with Hannerman

Dilate.
>If you A rank supports between certain characters
Yes. Keyword certain.

retarded roastie

>guarantee your character doesn't get cucked
>ferdinand impregnates edelgard dorothea and mercedes when byleth can't
>caspar impregnates bernadetta when byleth can't
>every other a rank guy can get leonie to shut the fuck up about byleth's dad but byleth can't
LMAO

I've been male for all 24 years I've been alive.

Not that guy but I don't get it. You think you will ever have sex or kids user?

>Imagine wanting anyone at all and not F.Byleth
tfw you yourself is the best waifu. I can't marry myself It's not fair bros...

it's natural instinct you defective creature

There's a difference between a shitty ending and another character stealing Byleth's gf

Mercedes is for Dedues potent duscar seed.

all the shit characters learn the good spells. the only exception being Lysithea who i already used. Why does hubert get robbed so hard? he's the only obvious mage who doesn't get warp or ranged. It's fucking stupid it's tied to characters and not classes.

>s rank byleth pairings still get cucked by a rank student pairings
HAHAHAHA

>LMAO
Back to red/reset/tranny/pol with you fag. You will NEVER have kids.

lmao you picked something other than Blue Lions you mangy cunt you.

ok tranny

retarded roasties
>i'm a guy though!!
your brain is hardwired like a roastie/homosexual

No I didn't, I just started playing as the Blue Loins and they all talk to me as if I'm the dog turd they stepped in this morning.

you admit byleth's endings are shitty lmao pick any girl the other a rank guys have a better fucking ending with her than s rank byleth hahahaha

>natural
Fucking ape. You will rot and return to the earth like the rest of the apes.

If you're going to make the natural instinct argument, then we should all merely revert to our primal natures and forego our intelligence. Or not. Because that's retarded.

You didn't answer my question. You think ANYBODY is ever gonna let you fuck em and have a kid with you?

I went with Petra and she had a great ending with Byleth I have no idea what you're seething so hard about

>pale as fuck
>low self esteem
You just answered your own question

Must've been a different Blue Lions because the one I'm teaching is very respectful to me. Maybe the game can sense your lack of self-respect.

It has nothing to do with base instinct. Your child is literally you and the person you love become one flesh, it's the fruit of your love.

I don't understand what you say
ME TYPE INTO COMPUTER HAVE SEX WITH WOMAN AND MAKE AUTISTIC KID

You wouldn't be here if not for those horrible ape-like instincts. Anti-natalists are peak retardation.

>Filter "lmao"
>Half the thread is gone
Crazy.

or maybe moderation is key, just because eventually you want children of your own doesn't mean you have to be pumping out 7 kids like some nog, just the same it's equally cringe to pull the card of being high-and-mighty above us "mere apes"

I want to see a double date with Dedue, Mercedes , Ashe and Annette. It'd be so cute. They'd talk about food and stories of hero's and all kinds of interesting knowledge over Dedues traditional duscar cooking.

>You wouldn't be here if not for those horrible ape-like instincts
That sounds like a good thing

>hahahaha cope more cuck cuck cuck cuck
Stop replying to the retard
That is the creepiest shit I've ever heard you pedophile

Dedue straight up threatens you during your encounter on the first free day

Yep, you hit the hammer right on the nail.
Now let me enjoy my mediocre co-dependent relationship in peace while you chase after roasties who'll drop you the moment they catch the scent of a guy with a bigger dick.

Answer my FUCKING question
Do you think anybody is gonna let you cum inside you and you think the lil bastard will even love you and not just pull the cord on your retirement home faggot?
Yeah that is what I fucking thought. Checkmate atheist.

back to resetera tranny, you aren't fooling anyone

>Anti-natalists
they are seething homosexuals. it makes them very upset that all human life would die out in a century if all straight people stopped reproducing but everything would be just fine if all the gays died off. It's a reminder of the objective inferiority of their depraved and shallow sexuality.

>chase
>roasties
lol you just use em retard
Are you one of those people that like marries things and then gets cucked? lol

Jesus why the fuck are you so mad

>petra
>great ending with byleth
HAHAHAHA SHE DOESN'T EVEN GIVE HIM KIDS

>Hubert x Petra
>Shortly after the war, Brigid renegotiated its diplomatic\narrangement with the Adrestian Empire, ending its service\nas a vassal and becoming a full ally. As part of that\nagreement, Petra, queen of Brigid, was wed to Hubert,\nMarquis Vestra. Some say that the marriage was purely\npolitical, ordered by Emperor Edelgard, while others insist\nthat it was of their own accord. Although they led busy\nlives, and sometimes lived separately. Still, their shared\nhome in the western Fódlan village of Nuvelle was filled\nwith their many children, suggesting a loving union.

>Linhardt x Petra
>Petra returned to her homeland of Brigid, and inherited\nthe throne from her grandfather. As ruler, she declared\nindependence from Fódlan, and renegotiated Brigid's\ndiplomatic relationships on more equal terms. Next, she\nintroduced industrial practices that were modeled on those\nof Fódlan, vastly improving her homeland's economy. This\nrapid development surprised those abroad, until it was\ndiscovered that the improvements came thanks to the\ncounsel of Petra's husband, Linhardt, who had left Fódlan\nto offer Brigid his talent and insight. It is said that the\ncouple maintained a healthy and affectionate relationship,\nand that they raised many happy children together.

SHE WON'T HAVE YOUR KIDS BUT SHE'S A BREEDING WHORE FOR OTHER MEN HAHAHA

Attached: Hubert_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 785K)

Holy shit you're right LAMO

>Hanneman in tea time
That man is a pure dream
So dreamy

>tranny
>wants children
Yeah (you) are a tranny alright

Why can't you answer a simple question

>be felix
>start a new day of shitting on people
>ready to shit hard on dimitri and dedue and sylvain and ingrid
>run into annette
>end up being nice
Annette is so cute that she even calms down Felix's autism.

Dude nobody wants kids. Only retards want em in today's world. Good job in bringing a life into the planet that will not have resources in 20 years retard.

This is exactly correct

I can't predict the fucking future, so I don't know how the hell my hypothetical child would turn out, but it's not like I'm some mega poorfag that doesn't have a job and can't take care of myself so what would be the harm in having a child?

Have you even been around kids? What were you a single kid? Fucking welfare fag.

Why is your wife a guy?

Does anyone ever get offended by Felix autism? I think the low IQ players here are the only ones that don't understand he's just being tsundere.

If the people smart enough to recognize encroaching disaster refrain from having kids, then that means only the indulgent, ignorant troglodytes will be the ones having tons of kids and raising the next generation, dooming us even further.

she's not his wife she's caspar's wife hahaha

The fact that you post here means you should never have a kid and you know it user.

For me it's them.

Attached: harem2019.png (1084x1084, 1.21M)

No she's Caspars daughter-wife.

She legit looks like a fucking guy

usually this would be fanfiction but this appears to be exactly what is going on in the game

>implying anything survives the resources war

where did you go petra fag hahaha

Hubert looks like such a chad in the Time-Skip

Attached: Hubert_SRank.png (1920x1701, 2.86M)

Felix's tsundere stuff is the best.
>wow I guess you weren't the worst teacher or anything, I suppose being in your class isn't the worst thing
>damnit dad don't drag me into your bullshit, it's not like I wanted to save you and protect all the villagers or anything
>dumb Dedue, why are you such a huge yes man, stop being a retard and think for yourself
>dumb ingrid, why don't you stop clinging to the past so hard and move on so you aren't held back by it like I am with the boar

>Be Felix
>Grow up happy and carefree
>Have an idealized knight lifestyle force fed to you and your friends your entire life
>See people get brutally murdered including your friend while your other friend turns into a human monster during
>People think this is normal
>Reality checks a little to hard so you develop a toxic self absorbed personality because you cannot handle trusting anyone ever again
Felix couldn't cope. That's all.

>nobody has kids
>we have to rely further on automation and cheap immigrant labour to sustain our economy
>cities will become even more crowded because the poor fuckers left would be searching for opportunity wherever they can find it
>when the current generation grows old we'd all die alone and unloved like the Japanese
sounds great

based hubert fucking DESTROYING petra fags lmao

Okay, so he's Jaime Lannister.

That's not Felix at all brainlet.

>Golden Deers total chapter count is 22
>Blue Lions total chapter count is also 22
>Black Eagles (Church) route has 21
>Black Eagles (Empire) only has 15
We can all agree that out of the 4 route siding with Edelgard is definitely not canon right?

>not reproducing is the intellectual fetish
fucking vapid midwits fall for this propaganda.

Beauty is angular.

Empire also has the shittiest written ending too because everything magically fixes itself and even fucking crests are magically resolved with actual magic. Other routes still have the crest issue while the Empire route magically invents super crests that are perfect and have no drawbacks. Fuck that's Conquest-tier writing.

Attached: we saved fodlan.jpg (800x451, 96K)

Im pre timeskip, can sum1 tell me what chapter it happens, also i wanted to fuck bernadetta so good but shes so fucking annoying now and now ik she has daddy issues so ima either go for edelgard or rhea, fuck maybe flayn

pastebin.com/vPMWbnb3 (embed)
Are you ready for next year's DLC featuring Punished Byleth?
Edelgard's route is unfinished as there's unused plot stuff related to Slither in the Dark. Each route has a cut Epilogue as well. It's clear the game is going to get a Revelation's size DLC to finish it at this point for the "True End." Also, it's 18 chapters for Edelgard's.

I like when he tells Dimitri to be the boar that he is and don't even think of looking back in the final chapter. brainlets think he hates dimitri because he's violent, he "hates" dimitri because he's his friend and thinks he's going to get himself recklessly killed acting like that like his brother did.

So how are the character romances calculated in this game? I had everyone A-rank everybody and I only had one married couple, while everybody else were platonic and/or best friends forever bros and sisters.

I can empathise with them and maybe if I was with them and not in my late 20s we could get better together.

Though personally I'm more a Sothisfag actually.

>want Hanneman
>already have 2 black magic users and 2 white magic users
Why all my favorite characters use magic?

>fuck maybe flayn
user........ Edelgard plans on killing all church personnel, which includes Flayn.

>promote Ingrid from Peg Knight to Paladin
>gains 4 defense
Help, she's starting to outclass Sylvain in basically every way

Attached: 1561593130286.png (340x318, 203K)

How the fuck does this game expect you to understand to who any of this lost shit belongs to. The hints are so vague sometimes that there's no way in hell you'll know who it is unless you're already familiar with everyone in the game. Goddamn.

Attached: 1515006288999.gif (192x197, 87K)

first obtained a rank is the couple

Maybe your bitch ass Sylvain
But MY Sylvain can still kill everything in front of him

Half the magic users are shit because spells learned are character dependent and not based on classes. Like flan is trash, anyone without warp or long rage magic is garbage. Even physic isn't a standard spell for healing.

Considering she's the Villain probably not

the lost items spawn in the spot the person was standing the previous month

Is the ending with MC x Mercedes that bad?

Sylvain's still been good to me, but now that I have 2 other Paladins, he's definitely going to be 3rd best unless his growths start picking up

i saw edelgard kills and i stopped reading idc shes fucking hot and everyone is saying they hate her idk why nd ill find out when i do but right now that pussy seems liek a prime spot for my byleth cock, what chapter is the timeskip

Didn’t happen. I had two characters that I wanted to get together and matched them first, and even had them eat lunch meals with me together every single time and they still went their separate ways.

Check your pause menu, check Roster and check (I think) the last page of character profiles. There should be Likes and Dislikes, which are usually word for word exactly the highlighted phrases in the lost items.

are they gonna fix the fucking cuck shit? it's fucking disgusting all this fucking cuckold trash fucking garbage

you can just go though the entire list until you get one, no penalty for guessing wrong.

End of Chapter 12 I think.

My Ingrid hit 50 speed at level 45, Stance Alert with Aurora shield let her fly solo and hard carry when I needed it.

mc x mercedes is fucking trash man she's a fucking dykebait option even if you're male byleth you can't impregnate her but ferdinand can lmao

Imagine playing Fire Emblem and watching your "waifus" get bred by other BULLS. Is this unironically the best cuck game on the market?

I can 100% believe I didn't notice this. However, I will now pay attention going forward.

yeah my ingrid took forever to get good but was unhittable by end game.

Same. They did this the dumbest way possible.

DON'T FUCKING ROMANCE EDELGARD SHE WON'T FUCKING MARRY YOU SHE WON'T HAVE YOUR KIDS BUT SHE WILL WITH FERDINAND SHE BECOMES FERDINAND'S BREEDING SLUT

I hope Annette is a good dancer, cause she'll certainly be the cutest

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 848K)

Don't reply to the IMAO reddit refugee

>Kill all of Claude's friends myself in the big three way
>Doesn't care when I go over and save his ass
What a cunt.

Stop.
I already bought Valkyria Chronicles 4 because of waifus
Dont make me buy my first Fire Emblem game too.

Attached: 1561955383733.jpg (598x337, 28K)

fuck you fucking lying bitch you been trying hide this cuckshit every fucking thread you lying fuck

Those two endings are separate buddy. Their is no cucking in this game.

>Marries you and is happy
Based
>Marries another dude and has kids to fill in the gap
Cope

don't fucking buy this shit if you want waifus all the fucking waifu endings are fucking trash they all have better endings with other guys

>playing Black Eagles
>using Ferdinand and Caspar
As a Goldenblue Chad, I don't seem to have that problem for some reason.

Where is all the music being posted? Can't find it anywhere on YouTube.

Don't reply to the retard with no life that has boogiemen

The ride never ends

you have to go back normalshit

anyone else finish all 3 routes and come to the realization that the golden chad's are the best? blue lions and black eagles are too fucking edgy, honestly.

Brutal redpills, but still why are you telling this to people who love playing the position of a KEKHOLD. It's the reason they play the fire emblem franchise, so they can like girls and then give them to other guys.

Fuck off obsessed cuckposter

>marries you and is happy
SHE WON'T EVEN FUCKING MARRY YOU FUCKING RETARD IT DOESN'T FUCKING SAY SHE MARRIES YOU SHE REFUSES CAUSE YOU'RE A COMMONER YOU STUPID FUCK

Just got to the timeskip 40 hours in. Jesus this game is an undertaking. I'm probably only gonna manage one more route before i'm burned out. Golden Deers are great though, Lysithea is a walking nuke and Claude is just extremely strong.

Attached: Darkmitri.jpg (1197x929, 329K)

You forgot your lmao, friend. My filter can't hide you if you don't use your trademark phrase.

Dancer is a mage class and Annette is a mage, she will do fine.

Meet my atheistic wife

Attached: Shamir_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 759K)

>cuck shit

what

(You) are this mad over FE. Holy shit son.

saying she marries byleth you stupid fucking lying bitch she doesn't fucking marry him you fucking lying retard

It's one guy shitposting on every thread, just ignore him. I think he's broken because the most shilled girl in the game ended up having a shitty romance and it broke him.

Has nobody seen Lynhart's support with Caspar? He's a MANLET nigga! Lynhart will always kick his ass. How does he put up with it? I be damn if l let that pussy nigga Caspar step to me like that. Knock his pussy ass out and fuck him in the ass right then and there. Real nigga hours

Attached: 65552086_626419857850991_4354915655649826548_n.jpg (640x640, 34K)

I finished my first playthrough at 40 hours, wish the game was a little harder. I started skipping weeks towards the end and it was still to easy.

you fucking lied you stupid lying bitch edelgard doesn't fucking marry byleth in her ending you fucking liar

>time passes
>does not change
OLD HAG

Guys? Does the birthday you input for Byleth affect the game like stats?

I consider the endings non-canon. They are all shallow and feel like an afterthought. usually including generic modernist values like "oh yeah Dimitri implemented some sort of democracy system for peasants or something" Or even Felix and Ingrid getting married.

Have you played a Fire Emblem game before? For context, the retard is angry that other people can support each other, aka literally every game in the franchise besides FE1, FE2 and FE3. And the FE2 remake.

she looks like she got one big futa dick

ferdinand is fucking dead in my game im playing on classic and i suck ass

I never trust game company';why bother buying games anymore if it's not finished?

Yeah it is hilarious. Like it is just a game a NINTENDO game ffs. L M A O.

I'm 30 myself, that's fine

you do that if you want but don't deny what's in the game and don't deny it's shit

Stop playing games and get a real woman then.

Exterminatus with Edie!

Attached: edelgard.jpg (723x767, 79K)

>stop having fun

hahaha fuck you're old man hahaha

So what are people on about with endings and having kids and shit? Is there a difference between the s-rank supports and their "ending"? If so which supports have kids with male Byleth? I don't have the game yet.

I fully expected a Revelations style DLC after I saw the Season Pass contents last month. It wouldn't be a modern Fire Emblem if the true ending wasn't gated behind a $20 DLC.

It seems like it was written up hastily by an intern. the endings (and not just pairings) are incongruent with what happens in the main game and pretty shallow which is why it's not convincingly canon. Seems like it's meant to be what if fanserive first and foremost and not a genuine attempt to tell people about the world after the game ends.

Marianne and Hilda are obviously the best two options

Characters have unique endings with each other and some sperg is going crazy that some protagonist x character endings don't have kids while some character x characters endings have kids. For the protag, the endings with kids are Lysithea, Flayn, Manuela and Shamir for male MC, and Sylvain and Lorenz for female MC.

Is she like lute?

>Edelgard's route unfinished
>only 18 chapters
fuck

Attached: flaynfish.jpg (526x589, 45K)

etc

you degenerates are so predictable. lol please kill yourselves.

She's as self centered as lute but has none of the confidence because her father is a good man and beat it out of her.

>both Golden Deer girls
GOLDEN CHAAAADS
Marianne and Hilda are definitely great though. Marianne has a ton of good supports and Hilda is hilarious in general. it's also cute that Hilda is a lazy piece of shit but is motivated to work hard at the prospect of being Byleth's wife.

byleth's s rank endings are all shit compared to student a rank endings man byleth's s rank endings fucking garbage no romance no affection most of em no kids there's a better fucking student a rank ending for every girl

The magic being locked to characters just ruined my second playthough
>i'll try flan and hubert as my magic uses
>oh both of them are worthless and learn shit spells
>maybe I can convert a normally physical unit into a magic one
>oh they all learn shit spells too

Kind of dumb but ok, are these endings achieved at the end of the game or are they part of the support?

for every fucking girl but rhea and sothis there's a better fucking ending with a student than with byleth retard fuck rhea and sothis endings are fucking shit too rhea cause of dykebait sothis cause it's shit

Golden deer is hands down the best faction. Only one where the leader isn’t some obvious edgelord meme and a cool faction to boot. No Kings/Emperors, state worship is at a minimum. Best waifus. Chad faction all around

BERNIE IS NOT AUTISTIC BERNIE HAS PTSD DO NOT BULLY BERNIE I'VE BEEN THOUGH A LOT.

the other guys get better endings with a rank than byleth on s rank man they get better romance better kids there's one girl that won't shut the fuck up about byleth's dad being better than him even in her s rank ending but she shuts the fuck up about it with all the other guys

Oberstien vibes on Hubert

Honey, fetch the chair for me.

At the end of the game. The reason why only some endings is "and they had kids" is so that there can be more varied endings so you don't end up with 200 endings that are exactly the same. But children-user is going nuclear because of it because he wants all endings to be like that, and to only be on one specific character.

I don't know why a haremfag would latch onto Fire Emblem, it's not a harem game, he should play Sen no Kiseki or Sword Art Online if he wanted harem antics.

puberty cures her autism, sorry to tell you.

Attached: 1558156522405.png (256x256, 39K)

But Bernie's haircut only makes her look less autistic, she still acts like one.

>t... they needed variety
they could gave variety in the other shit man ffs now other endings are objectively fucking better mostly with other guys fucking byleth's waifus he can't even fucking impregnate them don't talk about that that variety shit you fucking bitch

You can tell this fag hasn't played Fire Emblem before, because we finally got unique endings for an Avatar compared to the shitty "and avatar _______ loved his wife _______ lots" that Awakening and Fates had, but all he can complain about is more self insert shit.

Sounds pretty autistic, it's not like the game sets you up for who ever you pick to tell you they've been fucking tyrone in their ending.

she is literally 39 after the timeskip, enjoy not having a lineage lol

Attached: 4.jpg (1280x720, 283K)

>unique endings
>they're fucking trash
fuck you faggots defending this fucking cuckshit you dirty cuck bastards

You sound like the cuck you obsessive autistic faggot, go play a dating sim VN if you want haremshit.

Well, Yea Forums? Is he right?

Attached: pure math.jpg (4032x2268, 2.25M)

It's basically "no one is allowed to have endings with other characters besides the self insert". Hoo boy if this hurts him, New Mystery of the Emblem, Awakening and Fates would break him.

look at dis dood

Attached: lanklet without his padded big boy armor.jpg (272x404, 66K)

really? that sucks.

>h... harem is for losers
>defends his waifus getting impregnated by other men
fuck you fucking cuckold cocksucker

no woman in this game gives you a kid anyway so you might as well go full degenerate and indulge your mommy fetish.

yeah man her ending is shit bro she won't marry you cause you're a commoner and she doesn't give you kids her ending with ferdinand is objectively better it's fucking shit bro

What the fuck bros you guys told me this was like Persona. The calendar is literally skipping DAYS sometimes even a whole week. I want to spend as much time with Ingrid as possible

Attached: 4D687EB4-97EA-4B04-B7BE-DC8417A20F8A.gif (320x400, 3.67M)

>18 years old before time skip
>5 years later only now stammering about her body “changing”

He's shitposting. Edelgard and Claude both promise to marry Byleth in a few years, Edelgard needs to train a successor for Emperor and Claude needs to take control of Almyria to prevent any wars from happening first.

Why is Annette such a pure, innocent cinnamon roll?

Attached: Ann.jpg (1280x720, 249K)

It's honestly amazing how wrong this image was in determining Dimitri's personality

she's still fucked 200 dudes by her own estimate.
There's no tread left on that tire.

>if you don't want cuckshit you're self insert
>hoo boy
fuck off dicklicker fucking boomer ass motherfucker

Flayn and Lysithea give you LOTS of kids.

It's Atelier, not Persona. KT even brought a bunch of Atelier devs from Gust over to work on the game. But retards will be retards and shout Persona whenever they see a calendar.

You're a fucking retard, obsessed with seeing cuckoldry where there is none. Sounds like some deep seeded desires, so i'll just leave you with your fantasies. This is your last (you) from me.

>promise to marry byleth
>ending doesn't even fucking say she marries byleth
>ferdinand's ending says she marries him and has his kids
FUCK YOU FUCKING LIAR

Why must you keep playing Three Houses if you clearly hate Fire Emblem so much? Go play that new Sword Art Online game or something.

sort of but not really.
In real life with a hand-to-hand fight it's often the case.
In real life, a sword through the gaps in your armor is going to down you no matter what.

In-game it's extremely innacurate.
You can send Lysithea into melee tournaments and she'll win.

>where there is none
i fucking posted the endings as my proof you cuck bastards don't fucking have proof that's why you go with shit like "interpretation" and "context" you fucking cowards don't work with facts fucking lying cunts

Edelgard is a huge hypocrite and has no problems marrying another noble, who knew. Why the fuck do you even want to marry the biggest bitch and hypocrite in the game?

read what i was responding to man damn

So have you even played the game and are aware of the politics in the game?

Who can Lysithea support with to cure her creast aids? I can't have my nuke dying in the future.

so this art style. did the persona guy get hired for this shit?

>marry Edelgard
>she's ashamed to be seen in public with you
>marry the CHAD LORENZ
>the CHAD LORENZ fucks you silly and tells the rest of the court and nobility that his commoner wife is the best

i have so fucking what she's a fucking hypocrite tearing down the system but she won't fucking marry a commoner so fucking what that doesn't justify the fucking cuck endings fuck man she's not the only girl with cuck endings bernadetta has one too

>Lysithea
Very interesting IS, now I will buy your game!

Getting the mage relic from Lorenz paralogue and giving it to Lys makes her even more broken. Nuking shit from an extra 2 squares away

Narcissists with low self-esteem, so they want to fuck female versions of themselves. That or hero complex.

Everyone knew Edelgard was trash, I guess some people just had to find out the hard way.

she has a better fucking ending than other girls she's top tier like flayn man choose lysithea or flayn if you want to minimise cuckshit bro

smelly unmarriagable neet

Please stop posting.

i'm fucking posting good shit about this fucking game what the fuck man

just wanted to remind you guys that Lords of Nazarick is out, feel free to abandon this gay shit and pick-up the REAL Switch GOTY.

Attached: 1539648654580.jpg (1280x720, 267K)

Which one?

Attached: 1563903755451.jpg (724x522, 145K)

>FF and FE threads both have retarded cuck autists
I thought I escaped this, but now it's back in a new form

Attached: 1563229631881.jpg (900x900, 109K)

Now we got something in common

Attached: 636B30E5-5EBB-4E06-87F8-86743240762B.png (1098x1796, 1.02M)

overload is shit

>already in her 40s after timeskip

Nah, I want my child to be healthy.

>Claude cannot marry Byleth yet because he has to travel to Almyria and stop a war from happening, so he's literally on a different continent
>Edelgard is not only on the same continent as Byleth, but also the same country, the same city, and even the same building, but won't marry
Imagine being an Edelcuck.

they both should die

Attached: 2241320 - Fire_Emblem Fire_Emblem_Fates Setsuna veiled616 - Copy.jpg (1536x2048, 400K)

Mercedes is an Adrestian whore, so the only real choices are the sweet cinnamon roll and the lady knight.

you a shit come back tomorrow when I have my computer with all my best reaction images back from pawn and I'll show you how much of a faggot you are

Mercedes is such an incredible down grade fuck sake

>meme anime
Do you like it because it has some shitty harem elements?

Mercedes not keeping her dead anime mom hair is a crime, but I don't mind it that much

I like it because losers got what was coming to them
>e-entrapment!

Attached: 1542850099845.jpg (976x574, 317K)

Blue Lions is truly the Otome house.
>all the guys get better
>the girls get downgraded

Attached: 610B8753-1ED5-4019-9E42-724C5F2EE307.jpg (440x440, 15K)

Annette goes with Sylvain since they look like brother and sister. Same with Dimitri and Ingrid

>this is better quality than the drawing he did of MY favorite character
fucking asshole

Can you pair the nigger hater with the nigger?

>Edelgard is a huge hypocrite
> has no problems marrying another noble
I mean, why am i not surprised. A knew a woman's heart is fickle yet why did i hold on to such promises.

No, they don't have endings together. Also the Duscur dindu nuffin, the incident was likely either done by Adrestians or those that Slither in Shadow.

I am around the ball month and haven't poach any students from the other class. Am I just a shitter?

The irony is that one of Edelgard's excuses for her massacres and murders is that "I will fix the world's injustices", but then doesn't. Bitch you outlawed religion and conquered like 20 fucking countries that comprise two kingdoms because "I can do a better job at ruling than they can", yet you still give all the power to the nobles you complain about?

Dudue is based, Ingrid is benched in my game.

Poaching with stats is too hard on a 1st playthrough, throwing a ton of gifts at them is much easier on the first playthrough. You can literally recruit them from scratch in a single day if you have enough gifts.

>she gives the nobles access to her womb
hahaha

Really nigga

Attached: 4873C5D3-462C-41A0-82C0-D7FD668D54B1.png (357x371, 130K)

>Sothis Shield unlocked in new game +
Now that’s more broken.

>SENSEI I SHOULD RULE THIS CONTINENT I CAN KEEP THE NOBLES UNDER CONTROL, HELP ME WIN THIS WAR
>sorry sensei but i lost to noble dick and nobles now rule the empire again i hope you don't mind more wars in the future

What is it

Stop bullying, you are as bad as her Dad.

Who was it

Are there full body illustrations of the characters in game or only headshots?

Man, this game went above and beyond in the world building.
>"Seiros led the ten Heroes blessed by the goddess and defeated Nemesis, and they founded the Church and passed the crests down to their descendants"
>actually that's propaganda, the Ten Heroes got their crests from dragons blood from Sothis' corpse and tried to save the world from Serios' tyranny but lost, Seiros used them as fake martyrs in order to control their descendants through religion

>Edelgard crushes hardcore on FByleth throughout the route
>Draws pictures of her in secret and writes tons of love notes on her desk
>Comes close to admitting to doing lewd things with the pictures and refuses to come out of her room due to sheer embarrassment during one chapter
>That final joint attack between FByleth and Edelgard
>FByleth and Edelgard ending has them fucking off to live alone with each other
Pure YuriKino.

she's a fucking trash whore that won't even marry you or give you kids but she does with caspar she's fucking garbage she deserves it fucking bitch

What does it do?

youtu.be/srYgfn12S08?t=127

The art book I think has full body illustrations, not sure if anyone dumped it yet.

hahaha she won't even fucking marry you dyke she marries ferdinand and gets impregnated hahaha

Annette looks fine. Ingrid looks mostly fine. The haircut and earrings ruin Mercedes.

Pre-timeskip fag here. How do you get other units to get paired endings? Do they get S supports after the timeskip?

I can't tell you :(

Attached: 619559B1-F691-4A0F-BA61-BEB8AF0D5E48.jpg (750x864, 178K)

Are you joking?
Pre-timeskip Mercedes was a dumb looking bimbo with a retarded voice.
Post-timeskip Mercedes is actually good, her design improves immensely and she actually sounds normal.
Literally only beaners would prefer her younger version.

>this obsessed cuckposter
God I can already tell he’s going to shit up every thread with this autism

A supports now lead to paired endings unless you S Support one of the characters yourself.

she doesn't give you kids but she gets impregnated by ferdinand hahaha edelgard and dorothea too hahaha

i did edelgard's route first and honestly after chp16 i was ready to move on from a gameplay perspective.
the fun of FE for me is building up units and character progression but by that point every one of my units was so super optimized that the fun kinda drained away (i play on classic/hard too). i think i'll dread spending another 4 chapters blazing through everything on the other paths, i imagine reaching lvl50 and above.

Oh. So I'm assuming that characters that only reach B support pre-timeskip can't S support, but ones that can reach A can?

prove me wrong bitch i post fucking facts fucking endings from the game retard you cunts post "interpretation" and excuses hahaha

Do all bisexual S-ranks feel gutted in comparison to heterosexual?

Is it a gore porn artist or something

Yup, the CB supports are for flavor and character development.

She looks 1000x times better pre-skip and she had awesome hair.

Now she has shitty looking hair and ear rings and a shitty hat

I haven't finished or romanced anyone yet, I just know post-Mercedes is a marked improvement.

Also can you impregnate anyone at all?
It seems like you're basically god-emperor so it makes sense if you can't.

Got it. Thanks, based user.

Once per battle, using Sothis shield grants +7 resistance to all allies. At least the effect decreases each turn and ends after three turns.

confirmed beaner.

they all do man they're fucking trash they're shit for male byleth cause of the dykes

Art of her dressed like Shuten when?

If your standard for gutted is the ending not mentioning the wife pumping out kids, then yes, I guess

I'd legit buy the game if you could m/m this hunk.

Yes because IS was too lazy to write separate scenarios for the Byleths. Since they tend to favor fem Byleth, I'd advise avoiding the bisexual characters unless you play as her.

No problem. Characters can have multiple A supports which can cause confusion, right now we don't know how an ending is triggered, but we suspect it's either the first or the last A support they make, we aren't sure yet. So if you want to make sure of an ending, don't have everyone do multiple A supports. One poor user accidentally cucked Sylvain that way with Annette marrying someone else instead.

you can impregnate flayn and lysithea man they're the fucking minimal cuckshit s ranks man don't fucking s rank any of the other bitches it's all fucking cuckshit

Attached: 5A8712D3-8F50-461B-992C-F5B96A4A6C76.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

fucking cuck

I'd say it's more of being universal that way, lesbian endings can be made universal but male/female endings would have to be unique due to how they can have children.

So should I ignore the romances that don't give you kids?

idk he draws gore porn of lots of fire emblem waifus lol

>Walk into Lorenz's room
>He starts OOHOHOHOHO'ing at me

Attached: 1513349829937.jpg (926x960, 79K)

>literally physically tied up in her room by her father so she'd stop being hyperactive and be a good submissive waifu for a proper family to marry her into and make reknownbux
>just turns her into a hikki with anxiety so bad that her mom had to throw her in a sack and ship her off to the monastery

I mean, if you want, it's not like they won't ever have kids or anything, it's just that some of the endings make it a focus and others don't. The game IS trying to tell a story so lots of characters do stuff other than have kids.

>Want to play paralogue chapters for the story stuff and because they're the most interesting to play so far
>Already feel too strong for the main story
I'm convinced hard is actually just normal and I hope lunatic won't just slap broken skills on enemy units.

why don't you just have rotating saves and kill a unit that's about to cuck you?
>thanks for your service, we'll just be needing you to go ALL the way out into the field alone if you could
>B-But that's suicide...professor please...
>Off you go now
>...
>Professor, why pick him to go?
>I saw a vision of the future where he fucked my wife, it's the will of the goddess that I be uncucked.

It's not like it really adds anything to the game.
There's no child units

>universal
>special pandering to dykes
fuck you bitch straight is the fucking default you fucking dykes destroyed male byleth endings fucking cunts
yeah man they're fucking shit you have to live knowing one of the male students turns your waifu to a breeding slut but you can't

>expected him to be a snooty noble that looked down on people
>he's a snooty noble that respects people and encourages them to do their best
AAAAH WHY IS HE SUCH A GOOD BOY

You're only a scrub If you don't go all the way with her.

You can't be cucked, your S Support is the most powerful thing in the game. Other characters can accidentally do it to each other, but your God Dick has the final say for your own character.

>it's not like they won't ever have kids
if they have kids it says in the fucking ending you fucking moron you fucking lying cunts say that shit every fucking time fucking coping bullshit "use your imagination" fucking cope retards

Anime is trash
You are trash
I am trash
My opinion is trash
We are trash
Japan is nuclear-fallout trash
Japanese design is trash
We die together
In the trash
We are trash

>god dick
>can't even impregnate your waifus
>ferdinand can
>caspar can
>hubert can
fuck off faggot

would still off some faggot that tries to cuck my bros though.

I'm thinking about romancing Catherine, but my gut tells me that could be a big mistake. Is my gut right?

carherine is fucking trash hahaha you that catherine spammer

she's honestly a pretty good girl, I mean she was a bandit that became the strongest paladin of the church, that should tell you a lot.

I am going to ruffle the shit out of that hair

Catherine seems cool, but I just have a hunch she really wants to slam tunas with Rhea

Gyarus aren't allowed to be lesbians, she only wants pale uncircumcised dick.

Should I wait in this one to promote or reclass, or should I just do it as soon as I can, since I'm not sure if staying as nobles and commoners is doing anything for me after maxing it.

What can we expect from the DLC, something like Xenoblade 2 leading up to a Torna like expansion?

Poor support but as a character she's a lot of fun.

if they make dlc they better remove the fucking cuckshit

He looks like a fag vampire. Get an actual chad like Sylvain or Ferdinand

cringe

after you max a class you're not gaining anything new from it.
You may as well rotate to gain more stats and abilities.
Even if you're going down a tier it's worth doing this as opposed to wasting battles in a class you've already maxed.

I hope you get removed from existence

Get the HP+5 skill because it's really useful early game, and then reclass.

Is there a way to turn off the battle outfits overwriting the default ones?
The timeskip outfits and teacher's outfits are all so good, and then they just get overwritten by most of their classes

OBSESSED

i showed him the truth bout his wife hahaha she gets impregnated by fucking hubert hahaha that bitch left

No because I don't think she's a badly written character.

Wait, Edelgard cucks Byleth?

Attached: 53024592.png (600x750, 341K)

No. It's just one guy screaming about nothing

>Edelgard, Ferdinand and Hubert
>use their position as nobles to dominate and control others with their power and to kill any that disagrees with them and get more power to the Empire at the expense of others
>Sylvain
>wants to fight crest discrimination even though it would be disadvantageous to his family and country
>Lorenz
>wants to fight the caste system and class system even though it would be disadvantageous to his family and country
Imagine joining the Eagles.

she won't even fucking marry you or have your kids cause you're a commoner hahaha in ferdinand's ending she immediately marries him and pumps out his babies nonstop breeding and fucking hahaha

No, you fucking retarded piece of shit

Why is Dimitri so rude to me after the skip?
I always did good by him wtf.

No, she marries him years after the game rather than right away because she's a hypocrite that murdered millions to prove that she can overhaul the nobility only for her not to do that and leave the nobility in power.

fuck you fucking lying cunt post the endings bitch you know i'm right edelgard doesn't fucking marry byleth and doesn't have kids with him but she does with ferdinand hahaha

fuck you fucking lying cunt you know she does fucking lying bitch
IT DOESN'T EVEN SAY SHE MARRIES HIM HAHAHA

fuck you cuck hahaha cuck hahaha you know i'm right hahaha lmao cuck

This is you. This is all you ever say

Why can't the mods banned this Dimitrifag?

She says so in her S Support retard.

Probably because, as Gilbert puts it, he's "standing on the edge".

post the endings faggot see who is right

>"the girl who cries died a long time ago"
>sheds a tear for senpai
that was pretty feelkino

CURRENT PARRING PLAN FOR BLACK EAGLES:
>Byleth/Edgelord
>Ferdie/Dorothea
>Hubert/Bernie
>Caspar/Petra
>Linhardt/I don't actually fucking know right now
yay or nay?

>wants to fuck Edelgard
>Dimitrifag
What? Dimitrifags are happy as fuck, Blue Lions is one of the better routes in the game and Dimitri is a likeable character.

>she won't even fucking marry you
Wait, is this for real?

hahaha cuck lmao hahaha cuck you know i'm right hahaha cuck check the endings faggot hahaha

IT DOESN'T FUCKING SAY IT IN THE ENDING RETARD

Well, Dimitri? Are you finally going to tell us the damned truth?
What are you talking about?
Didn't Lord Arundel say something about you and Edelgard being family?
To claim that the king and the emperor are related... Could it be?
Ah, I suppose I never told you, though I do recall mentioning it briefly to the professor...
Lord Arundel spoke the truth. My stepmother was Edelgard's birth mother.
Political turmoil drove my stepmother out of the Empire. Father fell in love with her at first sight and they married.
I lost my birth mother before I was old enough to remember her. My stepmother filled that role for me.
But she lost her life in Duscur nine years ago, along with Father.
Hang on. I didn't even know she was your stepmother.
Did my father know about this?
Yes. All those who were close to my father knew, including Rodrigue.
But to speak openly about it would have caused a scandal, and so she was our secret. No one in the general public knew about her.
Naturally, the fact that Edelgard and I are stepsiblings was kept a secret as well.
I'm finally beginning to understand what you went through five years ago.
I mean, Edelgard is the only family you have left, isn't she?
To find out someone so precious to you is actually your most hated enemy... How heartbreaking.

Attached: 1564336988139.webm (1440x1080, 998K)

Attached: please respond.jpg (750x750, 181K)

grab Sylvain for Dorothea

cause the fucking faggots keep lying to you i'll do it myself

>Byleth x Edelgard
>S0 and Edelgard ended the tyranny of a\ngodlike being. S0 was wounded and lost\nthe power of the progenitor god, but it mattered not,\nas EK00heEL00sheEM00 and Edelgard had each other. To ensure lasting\npeace, the two fought against those who slither in the\ndark, and to ensure a society where people can rise and\nfall by their own merits, they spent their lives reforming\nthe antiquated class system. They achieved much in their\ntime together, and it is said that they were sometimes\nspotted leaving the palace to privately enjoy the world\nthey had created. How they spent those precious\nmoments, none but the two of them will ever know.

what's that? no marriage? no children?

>Edelgard x Ferdinand
>As the Adrestian emperor, Edelgard appointed Ferdinand\nas her prime minister, and the two devoted themselves to\nruling Fódlan. Their sharply contrasting views made for\nfrequent and lively debate, but with each enhancing the\nperspective of the other, Fódlan was better for it. As they\nworked tirelessly to create a better future, they were soon\nbound together by marriage as well. Their children,\nborn to those who had torn down the old social hierarchy,\nwere encouraged to choose their own paths.

HAHAHAHA

Attached: Chad.jpg (928x522, 132K)

You're defective

>mfw hairstyle DLCs

Attached: cywyzzwwqdd31.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

Okay then what do I do with Ferdinand?

So Edelgard just keeps Byleth as a secret lover on the sidelines?

FE6 style what if scenario for Edelgard's route where she's dead from Crest AIDS and Byleth is the final boss

yeah she won't marry you or have your kids cause you're a commoner IN FUCKING S RANK she jumps right on ferdinand's cock IN FUCKING A RANK

Why is cuckfag so OBSESSSED?
Was he cucked before?

>begin our life together
hurrdurr literal autism

So why the fuck did they do it this way? Too lazy to actually write different endings for male and female MC?
Yurishit ruins everything i see.

why do you fucking cucks keep hiding the truth? too fucking afraid to post the endings for your argument you lying cunts i did it myself

>Edelgard is the only family you have left

Attached: 1564433323475.jpg (1000x1000, 360K)

Pair him with Manuela since they're cute.

that's part of man at least with edelgard but there's other bullshit in the game byleth s rank with bernadetta she doesn't give him kids it talks about her students more than him but her a rank with caspar they fuck all day every day and have shit load of kids

You're fucking annoying. It stopped being funny after the 3rd time, and it doesn't get funnier if you add hahaha to your post
You just look like an obsessed cuckoldry autist

cope faggot you were too fucking pussy to post the endings cause it destroyed your argument you fucking liar

>I mean, Edelgard is the only family you have left, isn't she?
>To find out someone so precious to you is actually your most hated enemy... How heartbreaking.

Attached: 1564421453062.jpg (1080x788, 51K)

Actually i'm just a pathetic emotional wreck of a man that can relate to people her

I don't know why you're so obsessed with cuckoldry, but you should probably seek help

deflecting again you fucking coward why didn't you post the endings yourself bitch?

I bet Felix regrets being such a gigantic cunt to him now

user please, your cuckoldry obsession is hurting your friends, family, and yourself most of all. It's time to stop. It's even caused you to ignore proper capitalization and punctuation. Truly a horrifying sight.

that's what i thought you lying pussy

user please. You need to stop. Your wife is going to leave you for another man, and not in the way you like it this time.

Dude I just think she's cute holy shit.

am i kawaii sensei uguuu