Could smash seriously stoop so low as to add a generic monster hunter protag? its hard to get much worse than that

Could smash seriously stoop so low as to add a generic monster hunter protag? its hard to get much worse than that.

Attached: 1563754195879.png (159x189, 54K)

>Yea Forums is given a jinjo as a pet
what happens?

Fuck off, Monster Hunter deserves to be in. Should have been part of the roster in the first place since Rathalos is there.

Only if the moveset is based entirely around the hunting horn

better than fucking banjo kazooie

The DLC characters this time are picked by Nintendo suits, not by Sakurai. He stated as much months ago. Most people forgot about that because it's better to just shitpost like you are. Congrats for any and all (you)s you're gonna get.

hahaha jinjo

i forgot all about a monster hunter rep, didnt marvel vs capcom get in trouble for doing exactly this? what was that story?

They could add gon

>Yea Forums is given anything as a pet
What do you expect the answer to be?

None of what you say negates the OP point.

>go to pet it
>JINJO
>WEEE
>mfw my pet flew away

Attached: 1468250561176.jpg (900x900, 57K)

cope

enjoy your freddy fazbear knockoff

Could smash seriously stoop so low as to add a bear from a dead franchise? its hard to get much worse than that.

Attached: 1564407955674.jpg (448x412, 25K)

Monsters are just more interesting than hunters. There's no reason to make a playable character out of that.

>tfw Rathalos as playable character in Smash Ultra Deluxe Edition for Switch 2

Don’t get freddy fazbear into this, I unironically want him

fucking kek
thank you, user

they already stooped low enough to add fursuit bear and ANOTHER generic anime swordsman, nobody should be shocked if the rest of the dlc is shit.

Attached: laugh calls.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

That's funny. Best laugh I had today.

Dead with enlarged leaking orifices.
Degenerates, the lot of you!

Yea Forums will care for it because they lack the love and affection given to themselves.
Jinjo will be the closest thing to a friend

Attached: 1356507333929.gif (280x153, 446K)

seething stevie cope and seethie

Attached: 1548603986551.png (960x569, 293K)

lmao what do jinjos smell like wouldnt it be cool to smell them also kinda weird haha

>get Jinjo
>cuddle
>ends up being a minjo

KILL THE FUCKER

Attached: 1559593016183.jpg (259x259, 8K)

Banjo came before your shitty sp00py animatronic zoomy

>make a game about interesting monsters and hunters "no one wants to play as"
>makes you play as the hunters
what did they mean by this?

MvCI showed that Hunter is super fucking based so I want her in a new game where she can also be based.