FFXIV Shadowbringers

The end is night! Maintenance is coming and (hopefully) the patch notes soon! How will we pass the time?

Remember the bestest of best servers is Balmung on the Crystal datacenter. Make sure to join the discord!

Attached: ffxiv_08122018_200104.png (1920x1080, 2.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/399263-When-did-calling-PS4-players-“console-peasants”-become-acceptable/page18
ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/wiki/Housing
twitch.tv/videos/459378929?t=07h26m39s
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/beastmaster
youtube.com/watch?v=_M-b3QGwv4U
twitch.tv/videos/458127024
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/b6083dbda4e9497698b64163ffc8cee52472b81a
youtube.com/watch?v=wN34pZSLMv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do i join an FC brehs?
im on crystal and nobody ever sent me tells nothing, only cringe shout ads with RP FC's
i just want a comfy one to not feel alone

Attached: artworks-000099372610-5uxski-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 54K)

how hard is it to find a boyfriend in this game

A lot of FC's function as groups of friends from elsewhere. Mine comes from another game entirely and we just meet on XIV to shoot the shit and do the softcore raiding.

Check any general other than /xivg/ and you might find someone you can already play XIV with.

I plan to masturbate while the game is down!

Attached: FFXIV-7.jpg (1920x1080, 283K)

>That Elezen

I cannot understand why anyone would use that face

Check the party finder every once in awhile, just make sure to scope out the fc first and check that its not some 4/100 online dead ass fc. Afk in a popular hub and you should get a tell or two, also join fate parties in the new areas and maybe a party member will see you are fc-less and shoot you an invite. If all else fails you can check out recruitment forums/discords and join one from there, although i find these ones to be "fake". Also if end game raiding is your thing, maybe find a static on your server and hop into their fc's.

Depends on the committment level you are looking for.

If you want to cyber with some fellow creep all you need is a house or an apartment

If you looking for someone to meet outside the game and discord that's a bit tougher, luckily for you the LGBT players can be seen from the moon once they unlock glamour

ok cool i'm gonna sub and stalk e twinks thanks for the info

Half the population's going to dilate

Eureka crystals buyable with Poetics when?

SELL OR HOLDDDD SAND??? SOMEONE???

Attached: 1537194681537.png (635x633, 581K)

>song starts playing in your head on infinite repeat

Attached: ffxiv_07282019_134125_626.png (500x520, 450K)

>Raids are literally glorified Trials now with nothing to differentiate them
>Savage will have no surprises this time around because budgeting
>Ultimate will get delayed for the catch-up patch of the next raid tier

What day will savage be unpuggable?
For innocence and titania Ex, it was the third week that PFs turned into braindead parties

>buff SMN, SAM, MCH, NIN AST
>nerf DRG MNK
>buff BLM because why not, directors favorite

>HW gear
>but Cloud isn't DRK
but why

>tfw shit ton of houses for sale when I have to work
>never a house for sale on maintenance or when I'm off work

I hate this shit.

Attached: 1561767333162.png (1600x1551, 1.96M)

>nerf MNK
Figures the other jobs would get pissy as soon as monk starts doing actually good damage.

I think I'm gonna go Bun. Female Roes have really messed up shoulders that don't look like the operate correctly because the devs knew no one would play them. They just look so archaic, modeling, skeleton and animation wise.

>Ley Lines now prevents knockback and has 90% damage mitigation while inside of it
>Enochian is now always on
>Fire 2 & Blizzard 2 now become Flare & Freeze when the level requirement is met

>Fire 2 & Blizzard 2 now become Flare & Freeze when the level requirement is met
bouillabased

The freeze flare one should happen BLM has button bloat

>Leveling healers to 80
>WHM - effortless
>SCH - some difficulty, seems everything heals fairly low, but doable
>AST - What the fuck were they thinking?

day 1

Sleep. Not gonna raid till 8pm anyway. Gonna just make food and potions

My main gripe with SCH is everything feels great and fine once you get your grove, but as soon as things go wrong you get fucked.

You'd be unique at least since no one else ever uses it. Every race has that one or two faces you never see because they are fucking horrible.

SCH is just as good at healing, it's just spread over more buttons. They only suffer by comparison to WHM DPS.

Well the last month has been fun doing big damage but I think it's about time that we accept that WHM is going to get nerfed hard tonight.

>>Fire 2 & Blizzard 2 now become Flare & Freeze when the level requirement is met
might as well, trash packs don't last long enough for Fire ll x2 to actually matter

SANDS JUST DROPPED 20K GIL

Attached: 1516171703700.png (661x716, 289K)

That's what I also think about SCH too. With WHM when things go wrong, there are so many ways to recover from mistakes compared to when I play SCH.

I think out of all the healers, SCH feels the worst babying a shit tank. I haven't played AST yet but I know some of my early SCH healers take a beating in the early leveling dungeons.

Based streamsnipers. Now get Mr shitty banned.

>he hoarded? dump eet 10 minutes before maintenance
>after the servers go back online and he panic sells pump eet by 100k

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

It aggravated me to the point where I made a macro to switch my skills around if I end up in content under 60, because you never fucking use Fire2/Bliz2 otherwise.

>He thinks that the prices won't permanently drop after the patch when the hoarders drop their load

Attached: 1538928379821.gif (380x380, 1.18M)

We will be free of the eceleb filth.

Attached: 1564457609248.png (978x495, 611K)

Shit can go sideways with a WHM also. Only difference in dungeons is you get to buy 6'ish seconds of incoming damage thanks to Holy abuse, and Benediction.

They really need to make Emergency Tactics on SCH also make the next heal an instant cast.

>1 ultimate per expansion
>delayed to 5.3.5
>prs enjoy Eureka 2.0 in the meantime

what patch notes? Is SMN finally good???

>cash shop in a subscription based MMO with paid expansions

people actually defend this

>housing is completely fucking instanced yet there's always a shortage

>have to maintain an active sub to keep your completely instanced housing

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 841K)

il mheg a rank just make me laugh
>attack called bog call

Attached: 52189793_p0.jpg (1000x1000, 102K)

For me at level 80, SCH feels much easier to tank heal compared to WHM, especially with excog. Issue I have with SCH is when more than 1 person takes damage, I struggle to get some aoe healing out. It's even worse when people don't stay inside sacred soil for the heal.

started up a new character because of shadowbringers hype
level 41 in one week
how am I doing
when does the game get fun
just kidding I'm having a blast but wondering how long I should expect to take to get through MSQ

Sell, dude. It's going to tank starting tomorrow

>purple all pdps
>break into the low 90s
>all of a sudden fflogs switches to rdps
>have fucking blue attempts pop up now
why are my numbrers now further reliant on other people and group comp ,,

I unironically can't wait for the next Proto Ozma

>being this fucking new

>tfw no static wants DNC because of rdps

What happened now?

Take your time, you're looking at upwards of 150-200 hours if you actually take your time and watch all of the cutscenes which you should.

It is meant to be a very slow burn.

because that's what you get for playing a support

my static is 4 dancers in a daisy chain and 2 ast

They were about to give us three ultimates in SB but the community walked for more a bit too late and they held off the third after the initial response to UWU was exhausting

This, just needs easier time queuing in and maybe cut back on the trash pulls.

OH NO NO NO DELETE THIS I BETTER NOT HAVE BEEN UNDERCUT IN THE LAST PICOSECOND BEFORE SERVERS WENT DOWN

Attached: 1558081894908.jpg (808x805, 152K)

>people have become so accustomed to doing their little 20 minute ratjob dopamine hits that they instantly quit out if anything deviates from the norm or optimal even though there is literally ZERO penalty for dying in this game

What has even happened. This isn't even a game anymore, it's something much more horrific.

Any tips? Just came from a run where the tank used no CDs and pulled big everytime. Spamming physick wasn't enough and spamming aldo gets me out of MP. Using seraph and the fairy spells feels okay but once they wear out I'm fucked.

Can't you cure 2 spam and it does the job okayish until you get your oGCD back?

>kaiten does 200% potency increase
all SAM needs desu

Calling all intellectual tank chads to discuss a 5th tank and why it should be Judge

Attached: 652C2FC6-2D78-4D59-B6C4-F216AAF53AD2.gif (250x326, 1.22M)

why would it tank instead of going higher in demand when the recopies come out?

where you geting this delay shit from?

why are you a parsing tranny is the better question

Hrothgar and Viera were a waste and will continue to be a waste of development time/resources. Enjoy your generic cloak armor #173.

Yeah PoM cure 2 spam is super efficient for single target healing. It just isn't the most ideal way to heal.

>she can't weave a dilate between every GCD
lol never gonna make it parse tranny

Depending on the tank's gear and difficulty level (that one dungeon in not-mongolia is a good example of mobs hitting particularly hard for some reason, and most of ShB dungeons), you're fucked either way past a certain point if he doesn't use cooldowns or a cooldown depending on how DPS burn things down as well.

ShB SMN is fun. Lots of buttons to slap and with Bahamut and Phoenix around we finally feel a little like summoners.

Attached: 1536487222852.gif (300x300, 154K)

Attached: 2019-07-29_20-31-55.png (941x377, 42K)

You're getting shoha buffs and thats it.

>i'm actually enjoying RDM
The quest NPC isn't bad either so far (just reached 60). For a cat that is.

Attached: measure.png (1190x646, 262K)

>WHM complaining about healing
L O L

The fact that it felt like an actual dungeon raid with traps and dangerous mobs was great, what they need to do is make it not tied to such a retarded piece of content.

5th tank should be BLU made into a real job

Attached: hinata310.jpg (254x445, 40K)

WHERE ARE THE PATCH NOTES

>he forgot to cap tomes
>he forgot to cap scrips
>he forgot to farm sands
>he forgot to log out next to MB
oh no no no

Drop Eureka and just add public dungeons to the field zones, with AoE dmg only applying party/ally-wide so random asshats can't mpk you. Everyone will be happier.

UWU wasn't remotely as exhausting as UCoB though.

It's maintenance time, post your chocopals.

Attached: ffxiv_05282019_175317_443.jpg (2880x1620, 1.65M)

YOSHI I SWEAR TO FUCKIN GOD

>Real job
>Gets turned into generic dps ala RDM and BARD with some asthetics to make it seem like a "blu"

Are we getting that contest winner Ranged DPS gear tonight?

pic unrelated

Attached: redmage concept.jpg (1000x720, 139K)

When you rarely get runs when the tanks don't use any CDs, I use Recitation Excognition. Then I use Lustrates in between Physick/Aldo spam. When you run out of aetherflow stacks, use Dissipation if you need the stacks for more Lustrates. If you want, you can also use Emergency Tactics into Recitation Aldo for a really big heal, but you really shouldn't have to go that far. I also pop Sacred Soil for the heal over time and damage reduction along with Fey Wind for more heal over time. But in general if a tank pulls big and doesn't use CDs it's probably going to be a wipe, so tell your tank to use CDs to save yourself a headache.

You aren't getting that for a long time. They want four in each role first.

what's the thread?

Attached: of.jpg (403x90, 13K)

What's he gonna do to hinder us next Yea Forums?

Attached: 1564151629430.jpg (923x887, 155K)

what’s the fastest way to get Choco experience aside from feeding it and logs?

still more real then what we have now

ur cute. where u @ on balmung?

shame S-E is a small indie company and 14 only makes enough money to stay afloat

he's going to get the WoLD addicted to sloppy wet blowjobs and hard cum facials

>this blu cope again
LMAO

Run away little bitch nigga.

Is the person posting the log going to get banned?

>yfw Exarch was a test and BLU can actually become a Healer, Tank or DPS depending on the skills you choose

>all that cloth
>still shows crotch

You should have capped it when the BLU exploit was around. Now you're fucked.

Next time dont post your cat you insufferable faggot.

BLU is a lost cause.
We’re talking about the CHAD who f all tanks here.

Attached: 2C8B444D-6DF6-4B8C-A8EC-C13DF15BCD60.gif (300x130, 412K)

forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/399263-When-did-calling-PS4-players-“console-peasants”-become-acceptable/page18

Warriors of Darkness part 2

Possibly. Contest winners have been tome gear and dungeon gear.

Uwu was the harder fight to figure out, for those that were progressing through it when it released. Once it was figured out yeah getting through it was a lot easier for everyone else compared to Ucob

My sub ran out anyway and don't plan on resubbing until at least until the weekend

>ultimate was exausting
literally noone said that. its just something the devs made up because they were in expansion crunch and couldnt be bothered to make another one you dumb faggots

FFLogs isn't against ToS, ACT is. Anybody could have uploaded that info that he found.

Fates dummy. You have plenty of reason to do them now in SHB.

Maybe. It depends on whether the Indian outsourcing forum mods recognize that as an insult or not. It doesn't inherently break the rules unless you understand what the image implies.

Wrong.

Attached: img_05.png (544x600, 329K)

Btfooo

i still can't get over how useless shoha is. What the fuck were they thinking?

Attached: 1482351288159.jpg (431x475, 45K)

GIVES US PATCHNOTES I WANT TO LAUGH AT ALL JOBS WHO GET PUT IN THE SHED

If they don't radically rework AST and it's fun again by the time the patch is up then I am fucking unsubbing from the game forever.

I have 14m gil saved up, can I get a house with that?, proving that I manage to find one in the first place of course, I juat dont see any other use for gil on this game

>people actually defend this
People will defend past event items going on the mogstation, and I can see why.

I don't think anyone outside /r/cuckolds and the OF defends cash shop exclusive items popping up constantly though.

Attached: 1564284268583.png (761x597, 624K)

stay mad

Attached: its time.jpg (1920x1080, 419K)

Almost every fight has an obvious opportunity for a 5-stack Shoha. It exists to encourage shitter SAMs to use Meditate because if you pay attention at all you would see they ignore it. It's just underwhelming as a capstone.

They better leave it the fuck alone.

Attached: 1560440890626.jpg (1000x1400, 216K)

14m is definitely enough for a small. maybe a medium, though I'm not sure about that.

>could have gotten gunhammer wielding tanks
>get more fan service instead

See you in 5.1 or 5.2 when they do actual changes.

There is literally no point to constantly churning out Ultimate fights. May as well bring back Midas level difficulty in Savage at that point.

I don't and I think it's trash that they have it. I enjoy FFXIV for other reasons but I think the cash shop is disgusting.

Server transfers and fantasias should be free if you're paying monthly as well. Just put like a month wait or some shit if you do it.

it kinda varies with each server but this should give you an idea of pricing for houses based on sizes

ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/wiki/Housing

Attached: bloodborne ffxiv.jpg (1920x1080, 112K)

Is it?, I mean it's super lackluster as a lvl 80 skill but it has some uses, considering that ShB boss animations gives more than enough time to meditate to 5 stacks between ultimates

>tfw you're already in the shed

it can't get any worse than this for SMN.

Attached: 1563467864634.png (894x477, 503K)

Yeah, but trying to get a house will make you kys.

post more cuties like this :3

I don't feel like the tanks are going to be changed much at all. Probably some light potency nerfs for PLD if anything at all.

ohnonono

Attached: patchnotes.jpg (587x95, 15K)

If they even think about lowering PLD potencies I'm quitting this fucking game

The average scalper asks for a minimum of 35 million gil.

You can get a small plot for 3 mil. In order to even have a chance at a M plot, you'll need to first have a S plot to bypass the sale timer.

Good luck with that though. You're going to be sitting infront of a vacant plot for hours clicking endlessly on a sign with 3-5 other people trying to beat you to get an S. For an M or L you're going to have to autistically check all available plots in all wards religiously every fucking time you're free to and hope to God a plot become available over the coming months.

would actually make the game better.

>Collective Unconscious: Healing over time increased to 75 potency
>Sleeve Draw: Recast time reduced to 120 seconds
>Celestial Intersection: Recast time reduced to 15 seconds
>Celestial Opposition: Initial cure increased to 125 potency

Here's your AST buffs.

About fucking time they did something good.

Would be nice if they actually did just do a 3rd difficulty of raid tiers that requires bis to get through. Make savage weapons match all the other gear in ilvl, then have the +5 ilvl have an upgrade that drops at 4th floor.

>I also pop Sacred Soil for the heal over time
I feel like after years of Soil being useless in dungeons, it's taking awhile for 78+ SCHs to get used to using it again, since it's one of their best dungeon tools now, assuming the tank isn't a retard and sits out of it.

Best surefire way to buff NIN would be to give us those US East servers

I use it often during the phase transition for ex innocence and titania but hell, even then it just feels like a shoehorned skill to let you know meditate still exists.

Is trading gil for plots against ToS?

3 mil for small
16 for medium
64 for large

twitch.tv/videos/459378929?t=07h26m39s

Attached: 1449339504210.jpg (251x242, 17K)

>fantasía finale siete

I fuck with it heavy, although wouldn’t it just be a discount WAR?

How do you know if housing is about to become available? Been leveling my gathering jobs and been making gil hanover fisk without trying with fodder shit.

Wait what the fuck? I thought it was 15 for small, 30 for medium, and 100 for large?

>Is trading gil for plots against ToS?
No, but the only way to do it anymore is to buy a FC that comes with a house.

NOTES ARE UP

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/beastmaster
GUYS

Attached: 1533354866170.png (380x353, 218K)

Yeah the new buff to Sacred Soil is a godsend. Helps so much with extra healing, especially if you use it with Fey Wind.

>*Dabs on Whitekeks*
OH NO NO NO NO NO HOW CAN THIS have HAPPENED TO US

Attached: 1564359653706.png (1920x1080, 3.27M)

based

Attached: 1536277466511.jpg (690x720, 77K)

You have to check yourself. Basically it is teleporting from each of the cities like an autist checking all residential wards. Good luck user and please don't kill yourself.

usually after the second devaluation the timer is getting close to expiration, usually over 16 hours, but it's totally random

nope

>Miss the start of the maintenance window to make a character on Leviathan

FUCK

Why does literally every cat girl in this game look exactly the fucking same but with different hair colors?

>Limited Job
bros...

>yfw champions from beyond the rift heeded the call

Attached: security.png (960x400, 236K)

I love that XIV kept the "GM takes you to fucking jail" thing from FFXI.

Attached: fxigm.png (1023x614, 930K)

he's literally crying, and the way his expression changes when he gets pulled right out of the fucking instance is priceless

>zero penalty for dying
Here's your (You)

what do you mean by this?

you're supposed to put pictures in the circle

Attached: berd.png (1920x1080, 3.3M)

But those are Nazis...

Thanks.

Is there symbols or something when you're entering wards? Had trouble understand what was going on. Might just get an apartment instead if the practical benefits from a small house is minimal. Don't care too much about asthetics unless I can design my house to look like a pig stein with overgrown grass or something.

Attached: lmao.jpg (592x349, 62K)

>All these changes

Day of the Cards is finally here, how could Whitemage cope with the fact that AST is the new Apex healer

Why bother making crap like this?

It's creation restricted and rumor has it you can only get in when people are force disconnected immediately prior to a maintenance

because there's literally only a few faces to choose from

>champions from beyond the rift
>2 fucking frogs
>3 dumb sluts
>1 naked roe
>1 decent AF champion
Can I just send these guys back and go solo?

they do have an odd "mascots at latino birthday party" feel to them.

youtube.com/watch?v=_M-b3QGwv4U

Attached: dance bitch (2).gif (314x480, 1.5M)

>HEY GUYS CHECK OUT MY SOLO UNSYNCED 50% ECHO KILL VIDEO

pre-wow GMing is comedy gold.

If this happens can we also get Glare at 330 potency and Presence of Mind at a 90 second CD?

Anything actually good for doing the fates in ShB? Any mounts or anything cool at all or just shitty crafting mats and house decos?

apartments suck

Just look at the ward list when going to a housing area and it shows the owner of every plot. If the plot is vacant, it will have the gil price to buy it. There is an invisible timer when it actually relinquishes though, so you just have to camp it for hours if you don't already have a house.

What happened

Attached: 1542310938096.png (962x1407, 746K)

>Fey Wind
You mean Illumination? Don't think that stacks with Soil's HoT.

Good exp and chocobo bardings. The major reason is the fucking exp.

lmao this is gold, this dude is a joke

>his static isnt waking up at 3 am for blind fun
gnite Yea Forums gonna take a powernap

Attached: [email protected] (400x299, 13K)

>blocks your path
what do?

Attached: DW.png (1644x1080, 624K)

Attached: ffxiv_07022019_200513_400.png (1920x1080, 3.27M)

Rundown?

Bardings, minions and orchestrion rolls mostly.

Dipshit finally got what was coming to him.

Yeah Illumination. I swear it did, maybe I'm wrong. Guess I'll have to check tomorrow after maintenance.

Attached: 1555210329189.jpg (750x537, 121K)

Divination's recast time is still way too long. You're sitting on 3 seals for an eternity every time.

PATCH NOTES ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

UNLEASH DILATIMA

Attached: lahabrea.jpg (1117x1080, 188K)

hey nigga how long is this maintenance shit is gonna last ???

What did he do to deserve it?

༼ つ _ ༽つ SUMMON PATCH NOTES ༼ つ _ ༽つ

>The server is experiencing unusually heavy traffic. Please try again later.
Everyone's fucking slamming the lodestone with F5s right now

Faggot definitely lied on what he did. He would've showed us the chat otherwise.

I remember thinking that Thancred was evil the whole time when Lahabrea took his hood off.

A dps accidentally pulled the boss during eden 4 and this parsing sperg flipped his shit, tried to leave instance but couldn't because 5 minutes hadn't passed since the start, so he jumped off the edge, refused the res and afk'd the fight. People reported him for it and that was the GM reaction a day or so later. He got banned right as savage is coming out.

three days bro

I really pity people who get there late. Having the entire party show up in their AF gear was kino as fuck.

༼ つ 0_0 ༽つ SUMMON PATCH NOTES ༼ つ 0_0 ༽つ

>we got gunned-sword job instead of gunned-shields
>we likely won't get a 5th tank ever

Attached: 1561235878335.png (565x564, 557K)

so he basically lied about saying he never types anything in the chat.

lmao get fucked

Attached: 1544153020632.jpg (500x333, 30K)

Dude is a huge drama queen about the smallest shit. Kills himself over early pulls that aren't even a big deal. Insults his own party members, and thinks he is tough shit. Then gets banned and cries.

>He got banned right as savage is coming out
>"you fucked us" - his team
kekistan

woah based

༼ つ O_O ༽つ SUMMON PATCH NOTES ༼ つ O_O ༽つ

Oracle of Light? More like Oracle of Fap.

Attached: 453345453435435.jpg (520x706, 46K)

All the characters act like that in that scene as well. It's very strange.

There's still two mega FATEs that drop items to buy a mount/frog suit with if that's your thing. I don't care about the suit, but I happened to be in Kholusia twice when it spawned and got the mount.

FATEs don't give terrible exp, but that's partially dependent on finding an active group grinding them and if you get forlorn spawns. Forlorn maidens give you a 50% exp bonus, and the actual The Forlorn gives a much larger bonus. If you're just hammering out exp though, insta-queue highest level dungeon will be the quickest thing, but FATEs aren't too far behind.

Gemstones are worth their weight in gil if you're selling the right stuff. This is really the main reason I bother with FATEs at all, the exp is just sort of a bonus. After about an hour of FATE grinding with my FC, we each got about a level of EXP and about a million gil in materials each.

What headpiece is the moogle mask?

o/

I don't see why that would get a GM to pull him out of an instance. Was some passive aggressive smack talk but nothing ToS-offending.

I think it's modded.

THEY'RE UP, REALLY THIS TIME

wow what a piece of shit. That tank was right. He wasn't using cooldowns int he first pull because he was typing out to the dude to not use regen before a pull.

>"b-but i didnt type anything in chat"

Attached: 1506097320166.jpg (258x360, 55K)

How is he still a sprout?

salut

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/b6083dbda4e9497698b64163ffc8cee52472b81a

LET'S GO BOIS!

Attached: 61fc34136b5195ba03e58d6686ab9c40.png (390x322, 228K)

I liked her when she was blonde with those neon blue eyes.
I mean red haired Ryne is still cute, but not as cute.

Attached: 1562453606482.webm (1324x1080, 2.98M)

G'hara Tia's timeline doesn't make any sense. Black Rose happened, but NotZenos should still have been around to stop it.

It takes way more than this to be banned, this guy did something fucking retarded 100%

I replayed it not too long ago, it really felt like the scene would've originally had Thancred revealed as evil and the explanation afterwards felt like an afterthought. Maybe that was the original plan, but they didn't want to remove him as a character.

>but I happened to be in Kholusia twice when it spawned and got the mount.
REEEEE I can't ever be on when that pops, managed to get in the one in tempest once

>Gemstones are worth their weight in gil if you're selling the right stuff
Had some paintings got for like 80k for a short while, haven't logged in recently to see if they sold for me though

What does she means by this ?

JP patchnotes up

probably an alt, probably bought a skip

MONK GOT BUFFED LMAO HOLY FUCK

>regens pre pull
>wow I got attacked and my holy got interrupted WOW
>is he even AoEing? *muffled unleash SFX*

How can I contact this guy? I want to send him death threats.

Hagakure's back SAMbros

Think he also did something in a dungeon before. Saw a clip awhile ago.

we're saved boys

Attached: 2019-07-29_22-38-59.png (585x382, 13K)

>INSTANT CAST TSUBAME-GAESHI
>INSTANT CAST TSUBAME-GAESHI
>INSTANT CAST TSUBAME-GAESHI>INSTANT CAST TSUBAME-GAESHI>INSTANT CAST TSUBAME-GAESHI
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

yeah, you're right

probably multiple interactions like this

she can't do that!

Attached: 1549179540407.jpg (462x515, 57K)

GIVE ME THE FUCKING NOTES

Were SAM mains really this desperate? It was fun watching you guys lose to fucking MNK.

OH HELL NO

oh my god those monk changes

Attached: giphy.gif (480x265, 622K)

Thank god.

Attached: mp.jpg (770x571, 58K)

>修得レベル アクション
>68 葉隠
HAGABROS

I hate both of them, tank for only single pulling and bitching when the healer did damage, healer for wanting the tank to use CDs for a single pull and pre-regenning.

>"You could report me for this and nothing could happen"
>three day ban immediately before savage prog

lyl

If Ghara hadn't fucked with us in the war, we would've killed EldiZenos, (going from the trailer fo sShB) so things would have been different

>recast on reassemble lowered by 5 seconds
>nothing else
guess this old job is back in the shed

Attached: Machinist.jpg (249x248, 19K)

>everybody crying for DRG nerfs
>now we get into LotD with only one dragon eye
UNSTUMPABLE

Attached: Dragoon_Artwork_XIV.png (1234x994, 673K)

Hopefully the Oracle of Darkness looks more appealing than she does in the Nomura art.

Attached: 1562306693295.png (574x837, 440K)

>Riddle of Fire
>The effect "increases weaponskill recast time by 15%" has been removed.

WE DID IT MONKBROS

M A X I M U M S P E E D A C H I E V E D

The cinematic fight where we fought and beat Zenos was G'raha's timeline. Presumably we also ended up beating body snatching Zenos as well, and us leading the fight against Garlemald without interference from G'raha, which pushed Varis to using the Black Rose.

Attached: wol vs zenos.jpg (1918x1077, 305K)

How fucked are you in doing Fates in ShB solo, because I noticed there are a ton of mobs in fates now.

That would make me feel a lot happier about SAM. I'm still sticking to BLM though.

ninjA

Attached: 1474465218112.jpg (258x245, 12K)

If you're a wagie with the ability to nolife you can still reasonably get to ShB in two-three weeks if you put in 4 hours a work day and 10 on weekends

If you get sidetracked doing beast tribes/crafting you'll lose a shitton of time

I'm a crafter, a couple of times I've convinced my entire FC of like 12 people to farm FATEs with me and donate their gemstones so I can make scrip collectables and sell the materia for 250k a piece. It's hard to say if it's worth it or not, it's more labor intensive, but it basically doubles the value of just selling the mats themselves.

new healer here why regen before pull is bad ?

It's from the upcoming moonfire faire, not obtainable yet

there's also a namazu mask and a red version of the top not in the pic

Attached: faire2019.png (806x802, 271K)

It just means having the slightlest amount of Skillspeed won't cause Drill to be up before Reassemble halfway into the fight.

THE CHADDEST OF CLASSES

It's over SMN bros...

Attached: 1551350367563.png (868x1207, 1.22M)

>NO DRG NERFS

DRAGOON BROS GET IN HERE

WE WON

Attached: 1562975953821.jpg (600x550, 99K)

the mobs will aggro you before the tank gets to them and it will usually cause them to miss hitting a few with his aoe.

>constantly see stories where you have a dumb asshole tank or healer that plays like complete garbage
>worst I deal with is a tank or healer scared to do big pulls or they're just sprouts not realizing healers should DPS, rarely get experiences where people actually bitch
>if I tell them any advice, they actually listen of the time and try to follow it

Where do you people find the really shitter players?

Attached: b6083dbda4e9497698b64163ffc8cee52472b81a_6.png (530x298, 426K)

OH SHIT

Attached: 1551101043686.png (599x107, 2K)

>paladin cloud
almost perfect

Someone post a link to the fucking patch notes already

SMNs are fine for what they bring to the raid for utility.

Ahhh thanks

Nice

Attached: 1560031544827.jpg (557x605, 49K)

because healing puts you on the agro table, if a tank is establishing agro but hasn't hit the mob yet and has regen, the healer immediately gets aggroed, which makes it awkward for the tank because they might have to turn around a grab it instead of finishing their pull because they can't always expect a pug who took agro to run to them

What the hell? Why delete it and then add it in .05?

GIVE ME THE NOTES RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Personally I don't think the time and tedium is worth the reward, like gil is practically useless if you aren't really crafting and don't care about a house. I might farm the fates again in all areas if I hear anything worthwhile from the Eulmore/Crystarium gem stores that you need all areas rank 3

THOSE MONK BUFFS BROS HOLY FUCK

They're still clunky as shit and not fun to play as. Hey at least SCH got energy drain back, guess I'm back to healing after all

Just switch instances.

SMN is fine and fun

monks...

OUR TIME HAS COME

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-30 FINAL FANTASY XIV, The Lodestone.png (592x527, 18K)

ninjabros...
what did we do to deserve this...

they realized they shouldn't have deleted it

So would the AST changes also effect Urianger?

BED MOUNT

Attached: 1544423751723.png (530x298, 451K)

Welcome back

Attached: Capture.png (572x106, 2K)

I'm proud to be an AST main now anons. New CO changes make me nut.

>NIN gets a damage buff
>even more reason not to bring a DNC to any raids

But MNK was already doing more rdps than SAM.

I feel bad for everyone who switched off for 5.0.

>read RDM changes
>mainly just MP reduction costs which isn't bad
>Reprise goes down to a 5/5 mana requirement

I still don't know what the fuck I'm to do with reprise.

>Tsubame-gaeshi Cast time has been made instant.
>Kaeshi: Setsugekka Cast time has been made instant.

Attached: sparda.jpg (1280x879, 149K)

Because removing it turned SAM into a weeb dragoon and a complete slave to the gcd.

What server

>still didn't fix monk
what the FUCK

DRKfags still in the shed, bueno.

Doesn't this mean it's literally impossible to lose GL as you can just keep form shifting?

Attached: Y4UVdeE.gif (500x376, 493K)

>NO DRG NERF
>NO TANK CHANGEST
>NO BLM NERF
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>holy spam
>regen before pulls

yikes

Should make TA windows easier to manage now.

They literally made a skill so bad it needed half its cooldown removed and its potencies doubled.

Attached: celestial op.png (1075x197, 11K)

>AST and SCH buffed
>no WHM nerfs

Now I don't wanna hear another fucking word you faggots

Riddle of Fire
>The effect "increases weaponskill recast time by >15%" has been removed.
>Damage increase reduced from 30% to 25%.

None of these changes are going to be a big damage boost though. Most of them are just QOL

I'm gonna fucking nut

Attached: 1538192557289.png (500x855, 355K)

why do you keep making threads on Yea Forums?
the /vg/ trannies are here now too

no no no no NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE WHITE MAGES TIME

Attached: mfw-healing.jpg (405x294, 39K)

HahahahahahhaHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA I JUST LEVELED MONK LAST NIGHT

>Funbreaker untouched

Can't fuck with perfection

Attached: 1560274016601.jpg (750x400, 33K)

use it while you're forced to move around?

I dunno man. though 5/5 is much less clunky

>all those AST changes
WHAT WERE THEY THINKING

Why? It still doesn't even have a stun effect. It's shit.

>SCH buffed
kek, as if you can call that buff

>can't dump sen
>have to stand still and cast
>oh here's a new skill that makes you stand still even more
>mfw 5.05
based

so what's officially in the shed now?

Attached: 1563343783034.png (1280x963, 420K)

>YOU'LL SEE
>YOSHIDA WILL BUFF WAR AGAIN
>THEY'LL BE ON TOP COME 5.05
AHAHAHAHAHAH OH NONONONONO

Attached: Girls.jpg (600x536, 81K)

yooooooooo

Attached: file.png (574x220, 9K)

>reduced delay for DoT application on SMN DoTs
Thank god I can finally weave Bane from Tri-Disaster

Attached: 1468880542128.png (323x241, 134K)

>hagakure is back
NO FUCK OFF I HATED IT
I GOT SAM TO 75 BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS GONE FOR GOOD FUCK YOU

10 potency buff to Art of War and faster Succor. 100% a buff

what did Hagakure do?

>still didn't fix Antman
LITERALLY
ONE FUCKING THING
EVERY
SINGLE
PERSON
WAS FUCKING COMPLIANING ABOUT AND SE DOES NOTHING

POST SMN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

>4.0 removed miasma 2
>4.0.5 added miasma 2
>5.0 removed energy drain
>5.0.5 added energy drain

What skill will they remove for a month in 6.0?

Attached: it's back.png (929x192, 3K)

You'll still do more damage than the rdps increase from AST's new 2 minute divination. Its the SCHs you have to worry about

>SAM's have Hagakure and Ikishoten
Kenki for days, does this mean stacking SkS is a dps gain again?

>Heavy Medal and Light Medal have been removed.

Feast bros what the FUCK

>DRG not even touched
>MNK gets upgrades, still meh
>SAM gets mediocre qol changes and hagakure back, still btfo by MNK
>NIN gets f i f t y potency on gust slash, pathetic

Attached: 1554339364981.gif (400x225, 506K)

NIN, BRD, SMN, RDM, DNC, probably MCH still
haaaaaaaaahahahahaha

Feels good bro.

Attached: 1469678601059.png (528x553, 756K)

Just go play DRG then if you want to sit and count gcd's and zero decision making whatsoever.

get off my job fag

hagakure is the only thing that required 2 brain cells instead of 1

>RDM buffed
We’re coming home RDMbros...

Energy Drain is back you fucking retard, this was literally SCH's number one issue.

>DNC
Seething.

>0 qol changes to ninja
glad i leveled all healers. fuck the piano

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOO

I'd say Shadowflare, but alas

> SCH got energy drain back

Thank you Yoshi P, its all I wanted.

Attached: CD8E1B84-4DA9-4ABF-A75A-633193FCF66A.jpg (484x395, 29K)

It's over bros

Attached: nin.png (900x599, 156K)

Dancer, mch, and nin. We mnk drg blm bard now. No idea on healer comps, theyre all good.

Shut the fuck up, you dumb nigger. There's so much QoL in the monk changes, you can put up with some tick bullshit.

uh, is eden normal still limited farming?

inb4 energy drain just restores mp and does no damage for SCH

Turns your Sen into Kenki, SAM used to have it then it was removed and now it's back

Wasn't this supposed to be one of the art contest winners? Which one is it?

Attached: eGh3SpT.png (528x296, 415K)

AST is still shit. It has way too many problems to be fixed with a few potency changes. It needs a fully rework.

2 minute cd on divination is still too long. It still gives a mediocre buff, you're still going to be mindlessly pressing minor arcana, AST STILL doesn't have a stun and the fun stuff like buff extensions seems to be gone forever. The job is fucking garbage.

Get out of here Bedman.

>The additional effect "Opens all five chakra when used outside of combat" has been added

HOW MANY YEARS HAVE I WAITED.

>it's real

Attached: kadP1xG.jpg (1920x841, 121K)

I would hate to be a SCH main and be happy with this.

Yeah, it all depends on how much you value gil. Personally, I value it on the high end because I like sitting on a large house with tons of meaningless furnishings because it's so uselessly extravagant that it provokes ire from the people I know and comments like, "You could've bought the entire FC 450 gear with that money, what the fuck are you doing?" Serves them right for being poor and expecting gear for free.

I honestly don't even know what they spend their gil on. It's not gear, nor is it crafting materials, nor is it housing stuff or glamour, yet they always seem to hover around 3m.

Yeah I'm not resubbing, fuck YoshiP's excuse for a wow warlock when will we have a real summoner?

BRD is the best ranged greylet casual, MCH is fucked and DNC is mediocre.

raid loot is always limited until the next raid patch

>leveling SMN for magical DPS role questline
>doing job questline
>end up literally absorbing the power of Bahamut and murdering the shit out of four (4) Ascians
so SMN is the """canon""" job huh

MCH I think.

what exactly were you expecting?

Attached: asfa.jpg (571x380, 34K)

Crystal/mateus

>we lived to see the day NIN and WAR were no longer wanted in parties
Just when you think SHB csnt be topped, it keeps improving

thanks user

that hrothgar looks dope, in fact the entire gear looks great on them all. But yeah this doesn't look like the contest winner for Ranged DPS at all.

>a bunch of QOL we didn't need
>didn't fix the thing that makes your opener complete ass to play and the objective worst thing about the job
Guess I'll wait for it to get fixed in 4.1 after people start getting kicked from parties for not using ACT plugins on monk

its now the offical supreme cuckold job.

CANT STOP

Attached: >SAM.gif (624x335, 2.06M)

I don’t get the form shift maximum gl thing

Does Sleevedraw just auto draw the next card now after you play each one? Not sure if I understand it correctly.
Can't believe they actually fixed Astro.

Attached: 61355486_684123781999473_4859317312965865649_n.jpg (1080x1080, 164K)

>NIN still unplayable
>SMN still in the sit-out box
Thanks SE.

I'd rather my 45s AF back than ED desu.

SLEEVE DRAW IS FINALLY USABLE

more skirts yaaay

Now that they have an avenue to spend excess Aetherflows SCH has no glaring issues now. If SCH mains aren't happy after this they can literally fuck off.

>all form timers extended

Attached: 1546635557651.gif (340x282, 1.51M)

Literally anything is a huge buff. The fact that scholar gameplay regularly consisted of using lustrate on the tank at 100% health just to remove aetherflow was fucking retarded.

>yet they always seem to hover around 3m.
Sounds like me, it's because the only ting I do is dailies after the story is done so there isn't a whole lot of profit. It all goes down the drain with teleports, repairs, buying a few things for the fashion report and such

So, is AST good now?

PB not back to 60 seconds. WTF yoshi.

>people rushing to the end/not bothering with glams
>get a well dressed party
>no lalas
Made the entire ending perfect

Attached: 1563723042641.jpg (600x719, 81K)

>those AST buffs
MY HEALS ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING NOW

Attached: yay akari.png (470x478, 79K)

the art contest winners were a steampunk outfit for ranged and a raiden outfit for melee
this shit looks like neither, so they will probably be added later

>didnt need fast RoF
>cant deal with not pressing DK up one second at worst
Ok greylet

GUNBROS WW@
OUR POTENCY IS SAFE FOR NOW

Attached: 1547610119285.gif (600x800, 726K)

Just proving what others have said that all Scholars cares about is being the best at everything.

>QOL we didn't need

Attached: 1508959947293.jpg (250x250, 10K)

>Summon is 3 second cd
is it actually feasible now to swap to Garuda for enkindle then swap back to Ifrit?

I know for a fact it's not because the hat is not the same and the hat is the one thing I liked about it.

>No WHM potency changes
????????????????????????????

THIS IS THE OFFICAL LAUGH AT WARRIORS POST

>WARbabbies

Attached: 1563129775156.jpg (908x763, 408K)

>mana reduction on RDM
>a class that barely burns mana at all
Should i even be happy RDMbros

Attached: C305E769-C1F6-4ED8-87E8-9B72CAFA204E.png (657x600, 84K)

Just caught up on healing. DPS is still low.

Attached: 1496438895451.png (500x750, 692K)

no

it just went from borderline unplayable to mediocre but usable

>post yfw SAM

youtube.com/watch?v=wN34pZSLMv4

Attached: 1564058937212.png (960x1361, 1.17M)

Last ones didn't show up till a dungeon two patches in.

Have you played RDM at all in shb?

CO still needs the stun. And we need a new dps button. please

>no changes to tanks
Based, also here's your new armor bruh

Attached: balck and rde.jpg (530x298, 164K)

Watch them redesign it for 5.1.

>Only Reassemble got changed
Cuckshed only applies to Balance autism shit, right?

Attached: sweet_liquor.png (500x383, 217K)

>a bunch of QOL we didn't need

Attached: 1529364795128.gif (400x300, 79K)

are you fucking retarded? RDM was going OOM nonstop, which ruined the entire purpose of the class because you couldn't even rez retards.

Prey (Moonstruck)

or X-com 2 to past the time?

what's wrong with warrior?

whm is perfectly fine

ast changes just brought them up to whm healing potencies

>RDM
>"barely burns mana at all"
have you even touched the class in shadowbringers..

I got monk to 80, but don't play it often. What does the form shift change mean? Will form shifting through coeurl keep up greased lightning now? Would make it 100x more fun in dungeons to not suck dick at the start of every pull

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF NIN.
hope you leveled something else anons

Attached: 1550527755427.png (2048x2048, 1.15M)

>below MNK
sadface.jpg

I'm a SCH main and I disagree with the philosophy of having healer resources being used for dps purposes. Yes, Energy Drain being back, presuming it works like it used to, will make generating Fairy Power easier and make aetherflow more efficient, but I don't like healer mechanics being used offensively.

On the converse, I believe the argument is that AST's cards can be used for offensive power, and WHM have their special resource in lillies being used to Afflatus Misery. Scholar had no such option, and now can pump Energy Drains for a bit of 'spike' damage and getting more MP back, which makes Piety an even weaker stat now.

Constant pushing of the dps meta is just going to further homogenize healing and never give us any interesting mechanics to deal with in raiding.

>Living Dead will never ever not be complete fucking SHIT

Attached: IMG_0419.png (430x430, 123K)

the output will still be ass but I'm glad it isn't fucking DRG2 anymore

Attached: 832.png (1141x646, 947K)

>super strong oGCDs
>reduced oGCDs used during sleeve draw for QoL
>LIghtspeed is consistent
>Divination is now 2 minutes
>you can weave your AoE heals and Gravity now for some reason
The only thing its missing is some form of CC on Gravity to help with the dungeon experience.

They are technically nerfed with the AST buff.

Attached: ali0we5xnoc31.jpg (1420x2200, 2.07M)

Im ready

Attached: 1530369584925.jpg (336x506, 28K)

Why, yes, I did have a chat with Yoshi-P around the state of Astrologian and he quickly made some of my suggested changes.

Attached: eDQvTAB.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

>didn't fix the thing that makes your opener complete ass to play and the objective worst thing about the job
t. actual retard

basically you can keep GL between pulls now by spamming it, like a BLM with transpose
it's an immediate autodraw after you play it, and since it doesn't affect regular Draw anymore you'll still have that cooling down the whole time

>still plagued with brainlets

Attached: 1563180538254.gif (426x240, 2.98M)

>Going through main story in this game
I get pozzed vibes from these people.
>A black guy and two women
>Then another woman

Is there any honorable charming men or is it just pozz city the rest of this game?

The tank armor is the Shadowkeeper's from the final role quest, I knew they wouldn't add something so elaborate just for that.

>mfw spent yesterday's roulettes on nin
>ran westminster switch once on nin
i already felt cucked beyond belief, i feel so bad for people who got it to 80

I MADE THIS PICTURE SO LONG AGO AND IT'S FINALLY TRUE BOY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH FUCK NINJA SAY IT WITH ME
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK NINJA

Attached: asdasdasdwwqdqfqe.png (618x343, 475K)

>Just QoL shit for SMN

I'm okay with this. Job's fine except maybe just get rid of physick and devotion already

Attached: bf08c3c9c15d94bf82f6ce37ba18cb25.jpge1551187417muVL08DF3g7lQGfkceNQxFw.jpg (1181x1748, 1.59M)

living dead is fantastic, get your own opinions instead of sucking off ecelebs

I've not touched SAM or MNK at all this expac, nor was fluent at all with their 70 rotations beyond basic flow. How much do these changes mean for them? Only thing I gleamed is Riddle of Fire meaning no more sloMNK and SAM not being stuck for 2s doing their castbar skills which is QoL for raid shit and dodging.

>he didnt level ast just in case

Attached: 1313440993134.png (247x248, 99K)

I'm with this user. Shinten spam wasn't fun, and I doubt the 80 potency buff to Midare in ShB warrants using Hagakure only during downtimes and transitions.

PLD here, where were you when WAR was finally kill. Where my GNB and DRK bros at?

Attached: unknown.png (927x930, 1.32M)

How is this good? Where the fuck are steel peak and howling fist? S-SS is still trash

an AST buff is a SCH nerf. If AST can pull out sufficient healing throughput to keep up with SCH, SCH will lose its raid spot because of cards, which far surpass SCH's higher personal dps

the first capped tomes in stormblood was from a contest winner though

would've preffered they did that again because this new tome set looks like garbage

Attached: 020.jpg (1860x2756, 936K)

The thing I liked about SCH the most was the pet, but the pet changes has made the class look like it's missing half it's potential.

>no DNC buffs
>NIN only a 50 pot buff
kek, enjoy your shed you're never getting out now that fflogs doesn't favor raid buffs

Healing pulls aggro even if it's healing for 0 hp
The wrong thing is keeping regens on the tank while not staying right on top of them

that part is the only part of the post that's correct though. Even then I'll overlook Anatman cancer if it means I get fast RoF

It means if you use it in coeurl form, it refreshes your GL stacks. So you can keep your stacks through an e tire dungeon now, plus rare instances in fights where Anatman is on cooldown but theres no attack coming to use riddle of earth for

Please no. Physick is a staple of SMN. I need to be able to cast my 800 HP heals during downtime.

holmgang is the worst tank invuln though user

Attached: grookey.png (698x846, 178K)

>parse tranny ninjas on suicide watch that they've officially been kicked out of their static

You couldn't even maintain your basic DPS rotation at lvl80 without popping lucid dreaming on cooldown.

im halfway through levelling AST, SHB dungeons are hell though

finally, having these fuckers locked at level 71 was a pain in the ass.

Attached: 1545761724254.jpg (590x81, 6K)

>BLM and PLD untouched
>SCH got ED back
Nice, too bad my sub's ending in like two days

Attached: 1547664585137.gif (402x350, 75K)

>living dead is fantastic

it is, and always has been, the worst invul cd in the entire fucking game by a landslide

DRGBROS WHERE WE AT
UNSTUMPABLE FOR ONE MORE EXPANSION

Attached: Dragoon.png (640x657, 705K)

I think it's if you have any GL up, doing a full cycle of form shift will reset the timer.

>In the SMN Stormblood questline you take down a restored Allagan CPU that threatens to wipe out Eorzea

SMN has been the canon job for years.

>AST
THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN

Attached: 1547935431321.gif (600x286, 893K)

why did you tell him to also buff samurai as well? re-implimentation of hagakure? instant cast tsubame gaeshi? what the fuck were you smoking, chad!?

Attached: bus.jpg (210x240, 16K)

The tank and phys ranged look good.

>Onslaught is shit
>Nascent Flash is shit
>Upheaval is shit

What I suggest is to change every skill from WAR into Inner Chaos at no gauge cost.

ASTRO CHADS RISE UP

Attached: 1514094891003.jpg (1134x2048, 144K)

>we ascians now

how do they think nin is acceptable. HOW? does it really play super smooth on the elevens servers and which is why they wont complain?

Attached: 1550545239440.png (396x385, 108K)

Whats shit about it? Its a better superbolide.

Faggots not excited for the return of Hagakure and fixing the biggest problem with Shad SAM which is being strict and boring as fuck can just fuck off and go play some other job.

Attached: 43543535443535.jpg (869x720, 91K)

>AF4 gear is kino
>Goetia gear is shit
>Eden normal gear is fucking kino
>Phantasmagoria gear is fucking shit
Guess this means the first 24 man gear will be kino

Riddle of Fire is actually so insane now monk is fuckin' powerful wtf

superbolide took that spot

Living Dead is fucking garbage and requires special care and resources spent form your healers to make it work. HG is literally the most broken button in the entire game, Holmgang and Superbolide do require heals but not a hard "Heal X ammount or the tank fucking DIES". Living Dead is complete fucking ass by any metric.

Just started playing this game but I'm a little intimidated to continue because none of my friends are willing to get it or play it again unless I pay for their subs... How easy is it to make friends in this game as a total noob? How long until I should start looking for a guild etc?

This gives me hope.

Is the the armor you get from Eden(Savage)?

Only Tsubame-Gaeshi had it's cast time removed, Iaijutsu still has a cast time.
The removal of Hagakure made the SAM rotation EXTREMELY rigid in comparison to Stormblood, and you had to either overwrite Sen or use Yaten->Enpi as a filler to align your abilities.
Hagakure completely removes the need to use filler abilities.

Sorry your still bottom of the barrel War

NIN bros....

Attached: 1478685839272.jpg (524x550, 42K)

>Is there any honorable charming men
Here I am bro.

Attached: 1556556097332.png (700x700, 917K)

Bros......

Attached: file.png (602x194, 9K)

how is anyone excepted for ast potency buffs when the cards are still unfun and the job still gutted?

The changes for monk are beyond astronomical on the hands of someone that knows how to play the class already, a shitter wont be able to play this high iq class.

Simply being able to Tri-Disaster+Bane in one oGCD window does so much for the job in terms of trash pulls. This fix has been in the making for actual years.

>Hagakure AND Ikishoten
when will you reduce Senei cd to 30s so I can keep my resource in check?

it has trick attack, that fact alone means they will never attempt to actually fix the class

The fuck is this 'sand' autism?

>literally just Fight or Flight now
eh, it's alright
t. PLD

they look like every other armor in the game, these in particular look like WoD or void ark shit mixed with the red and black PvP edgelord aestethics

*instant casts tsubama sloppy*
heh, no hard feelings bro

Attached: Sambrdai.png (1000x1000, 1.99M)

at least superbolide doesn't actually kill you if you don't take any extra damage

Skilled SAM were pissed off that ShB removed Hagakure because it was the sole source of complexity in the class. It being back means SAM who put the effort in will do more damage than ones who just fire off Midares, as it should be.

I wasn't expecting much and I was still disappointed. I hate this game sometimes...

Egis are fucking worthless, hit for less than a 2.0 PLD and you still have to spend oGCDs on them.

You basically do all your damage from Dots and Ruin, this isn't the Summoner I was expecting to play when I started playing this game.

Also Bahamut and Phoenix delaying actions for movement and not casting their finishers feels fucking bad.

So what should I be doing as a SAM now as my rotation? I just hit 80 recently.

If you believe this you clearly are either retarded or have no idea how Superbolide actually works.

can someone explain how MNK got buffed
t. dont play MNK although want to

>press bene
SO HARD

no it didn't lmao

You can heal superbolide 50%, 30% or even 10% and the tank is dead. The fact that if LD procs, you need to take the tank from 0% to 100% while he can still receive damage makes it the worst invul. It will always be the worst invul.

tfw no Elezen bf

you don't get it, skillspeed build is a thing now and GL4 makes it even crazier

>a bunch of skirts and heels
WELL I'LL BE DAMNED

Attached: guts smile.jpg (480x308, 22K)

>MCH buff is just reassemble getting 5s knocked off of it
lmao, MCH is saved

Attached: 1563823822276.jpg (516x532, 142K)

Thats the same way I feel about SUM
Great how they make them both play the same

Aethersands, gatherers gather them and crafters need them for most endgame shit

>Imagine.
>60 kenki from Haga
>50 from Ikishoten.
SHINTEN SHINTEN SHINTEN SHINTEN SHINTEN SHINTEN

I feel like I've seen this gear before, once again it looks like a mix of Void Ark and WoD

Because I don't expect them to change cards until next expansion.
I'll take what I can get for now.

dont you like 89x weaving 8 times every two minutes user?

I'm so fucking happy bros.

Attached: 1536244353707.jpg (1091x506, 69K)

tfw yoshi forgot to nerf holy spirit this patch

Attached: image0.jpg (680x343, 71K)

Token savage armor is usually the same for normal but can be dyed, so this is probably the Phantasmagoria tome armor

Lesser ascians are barely even voidsent tier, hence why even Gaius can kill them

>press superdilate
>healer fucking dies from a heart attack
nice "invuln" skill

isn't dead*

PLD doesn't have 500 other buffs active at once though. On PLD a skill that's 100 potency is 125 potency under FoF. On Monk a 100 potency hit is 202ish potency under new RoF

Let me guess, you believe a DRK need to be at 100% health to not die from LD.

With Hagakure back that means sks restrictions can fuck off for SAM's as well.

monk didn't get buffed, it just got a bunch of QoL changes that will make the job much better to play. People who played monk for years are basically getting their limiters removed.

I don't mind the tome set, but that's only because anything is better than the edengate set.

>Trust EXP gain buffed
>yfw autists power leveled them to 80 before the buff
lmaooo

Attached: 1558319309375.png (398x376, 193K)

>tfw finally able to instant cast Scotsdale Rapes

so you just don't know how it works, got it

Holy Spirit is already trash my dude

my wife enjoys it but women are brain damaged

>t. WARcuck

Should I level MNK now? I left it at 30 ages ago.

I presume you're talking about
>can no longer use pet abilities during cast times

I feel this is more of a lore standpoint. Fairy acting autonomously vs being your minion whom you have to order to perform actions. I feel it fits the concept of a pet class better in the ShB iteration, as you're ordering your pet around rather than Eos blowing her load when the tank hits 90%.

I could understand the argument that its an overall QoL detriment, but the fairy still takes a noticeably long time to do two abilities back to back. Should also be noted that pet abilities are overall stronger now, esp. with Seraph. My argument against it is that I don't want a proactive healer like scholar become an APM class, and if the half second delay costs a wipe, it was probably going to shit before hand and Seraph's extra shields probably wouldn't have saved the party regardless.

>Living Dead is so shit it requires the WHM to spend their own 3 min cooldown to make it not hot ass

Not to mention the fact that this necessitates having a WHM in the party in the first place

>instant tsubame
Sam bros... we're all gonna make it

Attached: 1562243018833.jpg (1024x548, 73K)

They spent time and effort to rework the class, they're probably not willing to buff it just yet, similarly to DNC etc. Though I suspect the entire ranged physical line will be getting some stuff in 5.1.

>Just realised that the one of the reasons for making those two abilities insta cast was probably to assist with how much more we'll be spamming shinten due to having two battery skills now.
I am so excited

no, you need to heal them for 100% of their base HP, but overhealing isn't counted

so if waking dead pops, you heal them to full, but then they don't take any extra damage, lolgg you only healed them for 99% and they die

I know your post was sarcasm but how does a 55s Reassemble help MCH at all? at best you wait one GCD less for big dick drill/anchor, but that's it

I didn't even bother after the first time when I realized how insane the requirements are. You have to level them twice and only 3 at a time, fuck that. At least now I'll do them once I get my BLM to 71.

No, it's tedious and has little pay off. The cards are simultaneously time consuming and boring and they feel like they don't do anything. I'd rather they not even exist the way the are now.

I'll take a different healer.

>he forgot to cap fate gems
>he forgot to get his fates to level 3
New crafting mats are crystarium/eulmore gem vendors

Attached: 1533964722873.jpg (413x395, 38K)

heres your nin bro

Attached: 1534040652391.jpg (483x720, 209K)

I prefer the Tank edengate set, it dyes well

Monk finally gets the QoL it's needed since 3.0

Seriously, there was no way that trust xp wasn't getting buffed. Didn't expect it this soon, but anyone who isn't a brainlet would've seen this coming.

>Holy Spirit pot reduction 300 > 150
>No longer instant cast

Nascent Flash is the shittiest ability ever. There is zero reason to use it.

epic shitpost bro!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

i too know how to inspect element

Attached: NEW ACTION.png (580x182, 9K)

NIN continues to remain the Japan-only job
If you're ping is over 20ms don't even bother with NIN

isn't that the horsefaced tranny CM for the FFXIV ENG team?

:^)

Attached: ffxiv_07102019_015236_894.png (706x407, 435K)

classic

Gonna laugh when I try it out and I find out instead of 6 runs for 1 level it's 5.

>essential dignity + excog
wow so hard

I'm so glad we're WARs are seething.

>we need some new mounts but are to lazy to make something new so lets just use some furniture and make it fly

>the only tank invuln in the game that you have to coordinate and dump specific abilities on
>requires WHM in comp
>literally sucks away WHM's best oGCD when it could have been spent elsewhere

lol

How much will Gemstone Trader mats be worth when the servers come back up?

but that literally doesnt matter anymore
nin is so bad, th at even having trick attack wont have them waned in parties

>get an actually legitimate decent looking group for my first run that look diverse enough
It feels good.

It probably means Gyoten for DPS will be a thing if you have the ping to double weave.

I know rdps and pdps but what's adps?

Attached: nVpYylE.png (1352x33, 2K)

literally wrong

>alliance raid gear are the YorHa HALO outfits from Chapter C with the contest winners thrown in

MCH is the best ranged physical DPS right now

I'd fucking die, I literally have everything but my weapons penta-melded.

>TP fucked off
>sks restrictions fucked off
bros......................

Source: secret crafter club jew cabal

What part of forcing your healers to spend extra resources to make the cooldown not FUCKING KILL YOU are you not getting?

i live within kicking distance of the cali server, single digit ping, and still clip with nin on 2 mudras

Not mnk, that's for sure

>no WHM nerfs
feels good to be the most OP job in the game until at least October

Attached: 1539657677840.gif (270x270, 972K)

alliance?

>rDPS
>pDPS
>aDPS

And yet still no fucking PPS

Reassemble didn't line up with Drill/Anchor unless you literally had 0 skill speed

Rip summoner

lol no, BRD is the top RDPS right now
t. MCHmain

Not at all m8, its more beneficial to have other dps in the party

>tfw no Dilatima for Ascian class

>only one offgcd removed from Sleeve Draw
>all of their shields nerfed
>only added potency to skills that were trash in the first place
>DPS still shit
I don't see why you would ever take them over WHM+SCH.

So basically, it's a resource waster that forces healers to panic, dump everything they have on you and overheal the shit out of you? Sounds to me like it's the worst invuln in the game.

I doubt it will increase that much, I don't think it will be needed a lot and if people capped it before maintenance it should be enough for them.

>all raid drops are coffers now
Imagine competing with people every week. This literally wont end well, even if the drops were increased from 2 to 4

Maybe if it's alt job night for raid and you're feeling frisky

>Riddle of Earth Earth's Reply bonus now nullifies all action direction requirements.
Just play MNK, every other class is worthless now.

DNC bros where you at?

Going to be Savage prog with my group tonight.
Team comp atm is PLD/DRK/SCH/WHM/SAM/DRG/DNC/MCH.

>coffer change
>healers literally won't get gear for ages due to lowest priority

lol

Attached: xivthink.png (375x525, 15K)

Attached: 1561404126323.png (564x385, 358K)

I have like 3 of them maxed out, I still need to do the rest. Just been doing them on DPS I've been leveling to 80.

>not everyone can obtain a house, what better way to taunt them than to use furniture?

The only real perk LD had is you don't need to perfectly time it to make the most of it like you would with any of the other tanks. Still mandates a WHM thought to not make you want to commit sudoku.

A WHM should be in the party. All other healers are secondary trash.

>hagakure
>instant Iaijutsu
H-HAYAI

>DNC bros where you at?
still trying to get a titania/innocence ex clear

there's always a dancer in the party and retards on crystal pf don't want double jobs

Expect it to be changed back to the old method for the next Eden tier. Healers are going to be screaming up and down the official forums.

>tfw remember when living dead and hallowed ground could be knocked off by one ilm punch in pvp
good times

Attached: 1535749854256.png (1536x1536, 574K)

This is a godsend for fights like Innocence where you run out of true north constantly

It's only an undue burden without a WHM.

Is having to use Lucid Dreaming supposed to be a problem?

This, if you're not in static you're fucked.

Does sam still have the ability that gives them 50 kenki?

they should have been random class type coffers as well. healers will get no loot for a month like this. yoshi is retarded

Sucks man. Ive done Tit about 30 times now as DNC. And usually Im 2nd DPS...

Fucking pf.

adjusted

aDPS = pDPS - (direct single target buffs like standard finish, devilment, drg tether, cards)

>base healing potency buffed
>shield % nerfed to compensate
What did you expect exactly? You still heal more and the shields have the same value they had before.

:( Yoshi P just delete SMN already, we know you want to.

They should just have two coffers and two gear pieces drop, all coffers is as stupid as greed only in alliance raids

BRD and MCH are mostly neck and neck in personal dps, yet BRD has damage utility to go along with its dps, unlike MCH

>monk didn't get buffed
>speed reduction in Riddle of Fire outright removed
>not a buff

>Troubadour still 3m cd instead of 2m
fuck SE

Attached: 1541286921312.jpg (277x285, 19K)

What do you mean? How are healers fucked?

The real perk of LD is that its so bad you want to coordinate with your OT and healers to use every ounce of mitigation possible to avoid using it in the first place.

the fact that you can tank hits due to earth reply on top of this is insane

>healer
mfw quiting my static and taking my chances in pug life thanks.

Attached: sssss.jpg (688x384, 36K)

>the cofferS that appear upon completing Eden's Gate: Sepulture (Savage) yield weaponS
ummm bros??

yes

Yes. Why are caster DPS the only ones who HAVE to pop a skill just to maintain their DPS rotation? Why do you think that's okay?

Okay so correct me if I'm wrong, but rDPS and aDPS will be the exact same for BLM and SAM. Yes?

Yes?

Titan is E4S.
You saw this coming right?

All raid drops are coffers, they're going to drop and whoever wins the coffer gets their class item.

Either you're going to compete every week cause you don't have a static and hope you luck out. Or you're a static trying to prog and DPS is the king so priority is naturally gear DPS > Tanks > Healers

What the hell? Why does sam get two ways to get instance kenki.

Where my Black Mage bros at? The news is in, we're still awesome.

Attached: between the lines to swooce right in.jpg (568x560, 288K)

The final tiers in the last expansion would give a random weapon + a weapon coffer before anyway

It's a performance buff, but it evens out due to losing 5% damage on FC under RoF. The 2-3 extra GCDs will make up for weaponskill damage, but oGCDs take a slight nerf

>you have to use your best healing skill to counter balance the '''best''' defense skill a tank has

Living dead has always been the worst for a long while, only semi-tied to warrior due to the tether. With that gone, Living dead is clearly the worst. Don't got bene because you had to use it on another? Now you have to do massive focus heals on the tank, just to ensure he doesn't DIE, on his INVUL. With GUB and PLD, you can semi-heal them up and they can also help themselves with regen and clem. The biggest problem, is the tank can DIE due to a RESULT of their INVUL is the problem so many hate.

I rather they just make it so instead of taking damage to HP, they take damage to their MP pool instead while in their stance. PLD's invul does need a rebalance, but even yoshi admitted they've no clue what to do to it that wouldn't cause mass outcry.

Attached: 54a.jpg (466x359, 21K)

Yes

Attached: 1558602714435.jpg (478x233, 24K)

Just roll need

Attached: 1560728150819.jpg (720x710, 276K)

No, aDPS doesn't have party buffs filtered out, that will be the big difference. So timing your Xenoglossy to be under Trick Attack will be beneficial for aDPS but not rDPS.

Mobs will agro you not to say you lose a few seconds of Regen.

>no door bosses
>sepulture is two hours
Uh...

why didnt they just make the coffers. class coffers like healer/tank/dps????????? fucking retards

SHINTEN SHINTEN SHINTEN SHINTEN SHINTEN SHINTEN SHINTEN SHINTEN SHINTEN SHINTEN SHINTEN SHINTEN SHINTEN SHINTEN SHINTEN SHINTEN SHINTEN SHINTEN SHINTEN SHINTEN SHINTEN SHINTEN SHINTEN SHINTEN SHINTEN SHINTEN SHINTEN

Attached: 1545371848721.jpg (446x500, 76K)

Wait a minute, aren't coffers random when used? So that means even if you got the coffer you could still end up with a shitty gear.

Obviously, everyone will if you're in some shit pug. Welcome to hell.

If you're in a static and you're a healer, then lmao enjoy no gear ever.

Attached: fatcat.png (3507x2480, 76K)

Ah I see, thanks user. have tits

Attached: 1547064796324.png (1060x1264, 701K)

GNB/BLM/WHM
Holy trinity of uncuckables

Attached: 1560175483760.png (640x480, 601K)

You'll still compete every week regardless. It's not like you'll be the only dps in your static.

you forgot DRG, user

No, it depends on which job you open it.

>I will never get my old AST back because of dumb parsers who only cared about getting padded with damage cards

Attached: 1564396582650.png (302x573, 337K)

right here bro

Attached: 1540398585768.jpg (997x728, 103K)

SMNbros what does the reduced cooldowns for summoning egis even do?

>Yoship : Here's a 10 potency buff to art of war, your spammable nuke.
>SCH mains :

Attached: 1555530403474.png (521x286, 35K)

Isn't PLD still great too?

>got tit clear
>greeded BLM rod

God I want to be 80 with my BLM already.

>Monks are good again
Well SAM it was a fun short run but I'm going back home

Attached: FUKNINJA.png (803x563, 907K)

>tfw started levelling MNK
holy fuck I am so fucking excited to power level this fucker
no slowdown on riddle of fire and riddle of earths effect nullifies all directional requirements for what, 30s? that's insane
>The coeurl form bonus "Extends Greased Lightning duration to maximum" has been added.
wait, so if you form shift to coeurl, you get your greased lightning refreshed?

Attached: 1563795921982.jpg (240x235, 17K)

Good. The game should encourage more pugging. It's inherently superior to be able to play whenever you want to, with whoever you want to and most people only go with a static because things like weekly lots push them to.

And???

>Monk got everything they ever wanted
>Can stay in GL4 indefinitely
Our time is only a whole expansion late

Yes, but the item you get would still be randomize.

How about they just remove all delays of applications from all fucking skills, players and mobs alike, so we're not stuck with shit like Titan's landslide knocking you back a full second after the animation finishes?

>not to mention they got Energy Drain back

I see. Where do you know the specifics from? Like it being only single buffs and not party buffs.

Also, I do hope rDPS continues to be the default. aDPS will depend on NIN and BL from DRG and such party buffs to pad you up. Assuming your information is correct.

>Be DRK in public groups
>Titania EX
>We have a WHM and an AST
>WHM is a paste eater
>Cannot figure out how to heal me fast enough after I take the last lightning tether
>First time, gets nervous and immediately bennie's me after the second hit, die
>Next time, he's so scared to even use benediction he flat out doesn't heal me at all after the third hit.
>Explain to him he just needs to cast it after the third shock, there's no other outgoing damage in this phase, so just watch closely
>I proceed to die four more times before the AST just says he'll heal me instead
>Finally get to live through living dead

I really want to know what goes on in the minds of these players. Are they distracted by real life stuff during all this? Do they have some nervousness disorder that prevents them from acting when they're pressured? Are they on some sort of drugs? How do they function in their normal, daily lives?

Attached: 1549862697521.gif (517x400, 2.45M)

DRG was cucked for years, though. SHB is their first year of not paying alimony to BRD and MCH

What's a good JRPG to play while the game is down bros?

That example is lag, not animation delay.

Glad I stuck with it goddamn
This might even be overkill
Tornado Kick is still fucking useless though

Attached: erp.png (545x851, 917K)

Switch to garufa for that extra 50 potency fot enkindle over ifrits bro

Do you remember coffers from ShB msq? It works like that.

I just want it to be fun like it used to. I don't care if some cards are stronger than others. That's the whole fucking point of a card draw. I don't care about balance. I don't fucking care if it makes savage less consistent. I want the job to be fun. That is all.

Nah. They'll make sets of coffers for the next tier, one per role (Tank/Healer/Melee/Ranged/Caster). Which would still be an improvement over the old system anyways.

whore

I threw my VR back on to grind out some Beat Saber, gonna see if there's any XIV tracks made.

I was on the discord when Khira was talking about implementing this, he's had questions about "what's aDPS" all day. Honestly, aDPS is a better measure of personal performance, even though it does require certain jobs in your party for you to make the most of it. Lining up big moves with buffs is pretty goddamn important.

Earth's Reply nullifies positionals, not riddle of earth.

Except the client literally waits on a late point in the animation to apply damage/knockback since it's all combined in the same received packet. It is nothing to do with network latency.

>fail to win
>can't loot again until next week.

read

Attached: Capture.png (575x567, 26K)

Your Greased Lightning duration extends to maximum when you Form Shift out of Coeurl Form.

rDPS is the best way to measure someone's performance in a pug, aDPS is the best way to measure their performance as a group.

Last checked like half a year ago, and it was only some badly done maps for worm's tail and torn from the heavens

Black mage broegadyn here decided to do my fc's colors.

Attached: ffxiv_07292019_212741_620.png (1366x768, 1.7M)

Ohhhhhh now I get it. The coffer will have that little symbol with the type of armor it is.

I really just need to suck it up and wade into the sea of shitters to get my Extremes done. My fault for not rushing to get it done I guess.
Tfw FC is tiny and we rarely have enough people around for a full party

>Got all healers to 80 before this patch
>Still can't choose between WHM and SCH

Convince me which one to use anons. Also AST stays in the shed for me so don't bother memeing it up.

would suck off

NO BREAKS ON THE MONK TRAIN

Attached: 1549192713987.gif (347x308, 1.84M)

I got the class yesterday, and all I see in that skill's description is just a convoluted way of saying "Makes your healers stop watching netflix and eating while playing the game"

Attached: 1559812164545.jpg (960x720, 156K)

Yup, that's why he kept both of these rankings around and axed pDPS which was insanely easy to cheese. rDPS is also really good for getting statistics on strength between different jobs.

>better measure of personal performance
No thanks. As a BLM I can get rDPS as what I actually did by myself and how skilled I am at BLMing. aDPS on the other hand is going to be "do you have a NIN to pad your aDPS? do you have x, y and z jobs to pad your aDPS?". Fuck that. I despise padding which is why rDPS is so marvelous for my job.

To be honest I miss the semi-random loot distribution from Binding Coil. It was cool that DRG could get their chestpiece from T1.

>not doing the classic look
Never gonna make it

Attached: BLM.jpg (1920x1080, 631K)

SCH should be more engaging with Energy Drain.
WHM is just boring honestly, it's effective but boring. Having more of your kit be oGCD is way better.

>a full second after the animation finishes?
>the client literally waits on a late point in the animation
The charitable interpretation of your posts is that you garbled your own point with hyperboly. The uncharitable one is you have no idea what you're even complaining about.

Depends if SCH gets the old Energy Drain or 5.0's Energy Drain.

So what's even the point of anatman anymore when form shift does the same shit only you can actually move around?

Do you like Glare's animation over Broil III's?

Literally nothing, it's purely QoL

Attached: 1563727985942.png (948x553, 969K)

Only some badly done ones, which is a shame since a few of the higher-tempo tunes would be fantastic for Beat Saber, including the recent Twinning.

So do you guys think they will add in more than just the two coffers with the gear change?
I can see this being better and worse if we don't get more than 2

I said Riddle of Earths effect, which iirc is Earths Reply
so does that mean during downtime we shouldn't ever lose greased lightning if we keep form shifting? doesn't that kind of make six sided star less useful?

Fuck this only coffer shit, I hope square reverts this, this is going to hurt the raid scene and just push folks to pug it more, rather than do statics in reality.

Attached: 47a62367917339c04649f6269f38ba43f6bbfb6d_hq.jpg (922x516, 45K)

Dorf caster hat needs to be pointy.

I'm a lala and i did this. I also dyed the original af to have the same colors.

Form Shift doesn't generate GL, brainlet.

Yeha but it's an important distinction. You don't get a free 30 second true north unless you can take damage withtout dying.

Might do it when I hit 80

I wish the Dwarf hat didn't have the Vivi face.
The beard can stay, I just want my character's face to show.

it'll probably be 4 per

Not him, but the server does intentionally delay shit, just not the way that user thinks it is. Devs from the XIV private server were trying to replicate it by ripping out the animation lengths on skills so they can fire off the results packet with close-enough retail accuracy.

>Only 3 tethers
>Not a chad that takes 6
You're a disgrace among DRKs

right here brother, can't wait to completely ignore Fault Zone because i planted a ley lines at the center. it's high time the supportlets learn who is at the top of the chain both dps and fun wise
i would've loved if the selfish melee was also up here, but at least its changes were great

I doubt they're gonna give another way to get Aetherflow, it's probably old SCH energy drain
The real question is when is SMN gonna get their own version of Physick because right now it practically costs more MP than it heals

>unlike previous savage raids, treasure coffers do not yield armor and accessories
Oh boy, I can't wait to never get gear for my job.

The RoF change absolutely is. You're trading 5% oGCD damage for 15% more GCDs (which MNK scales flatly off of, thanks to chakra gen) and 15% stronger auto attacks (which are MNKs biggest source of damage).

SSS is still just as useful as it was before. YOu still exclusively use it whenever forced off the boss for 2+ GCDs, before using LB (lol), or in conjunction with TK and Anatman right before a long phase change that's 12+ seconds.

70% certain it will be 4 coffers. They've been awfully generous to us with Innocence and normal raid gear this expansion, I'd be surprised if it was only 2 like usual

Outfit for fags and women, disgusting.

>15% stronger autos
It's more like 14ish since the autos are doing 5% less daamge. Reallythough it's a big DPS gain overall, although it depends on how many GCDs you can fit in under it now at different SS tiers.

I'm pretty happy about it, means with my bizzare active hours I won't have to worry about needing to find a static that'll work within them if I can just pug

Attached: 1232324312435.png (532x531, 267K)

>The real question is when is SMN gonna get their own version of Physick because right now it practically costs more MP than it heals
Physick will never scale with INT for SMN. the devs have gone on record saying so. I'm surprised they left it in the ACN skills at all since at this point SCH is all but removed from it.

Form Shift when you're at max GL
Anatman if you lose your stacks or at the start to get a free stack
Also you get Form Shift much earlier so dungeons will be less painful than Perfect Balance's horseshit 2 min CD

>Can pretty much be in GL4 all dungeon now
Dungeons won't make me want to die anymore between pulls

That would definitely make the change better

>Physick will never scale with INT for SMN. the devs have gone on record saying so.
yeah but why tho

>If your party contains players replaying an area prior to the weekly reset, the number of treasure coffers appearing upon completion will decrease. Furthermore, players will be ineligible for rewards from treasure coffers as well as Eden's Gate apocrypha when replaying an area prior to the weekly reset.
* If there are one to four players in your party replaying an area, only a single treasure coffer will appear. If there are five to seven players in your party replaying an area, no treasure coffers will appear.

this makes me think 2

rDPS is still default though. Apparently.

Attached: unknown.png (774x264, 65K)

Unless they're under level 52

>when you hit between the lines at exactly the right time, it completely negates the fault zone knockback
>can do it all 3 times in a row
>and already be in place for the donut aoe
This is like the leviathan ex aetherial manipulation cheese on steroids, I love it.

fuck off, you can do your shitty statics all you want, but I'd rather not get forced to PF or try and worm my way into a raid group just because I want to run savage content, especially when PF is full of fucking idiots 85% of the time.

>more PUGs being bad for the raiding scene

You retard, raiding being gated being autistic static groups is a big part of the reason why the participation rates are so abysmally low as is.

muh class identity

>trust xp gains increased
I can't wait to see by how much and to laugh at the retards that levelled them

because they hate giving dps any utility whatsoever for some reason

Because that would make SMNs a SCH lite.

What? Doing with pugs can mean it's possible to never get the gear.

No it wouldn't, it would give them a shitty heal they would almost never use.

pic?

The best part is MNK actually has fucking GL management before Anatman now. Every second of your existence before 78 was pure agony because your only GL upkeep tool was on a fucking 2 min CD, all but guaranteeing you started every fight or pull at GL0.

Because its always meant for SCH. SCH just happens to branch off ACN and all healers learn their base heal at level 4.

>people get out of their closed off private circlejerks for fucking once
>hurt the raid scene
dilate

Why do they still have Res then? Just let them them have a half strength heal or remove it altogether, not like you even have a pet to heal anymore.

Actually happy for this because I really wanted to use them to level DPS alts.

>You don't get a free 30 second true north unless you can take damage withtout dying
there are so many raid wide aoe's that won't come anywhere close to killing you to take advantage of, its not like you need to stand in shit
interesting, thanks for the info, I am so fucking excited to kick some ass

Attached: 1558657103391.jpg (1204x1074, 181K)

They're fine with SMN having res. Especially now that SMN falls more in line with being a "utility" job.

well this image has aged fucking poorly

Attached: 1559224774035.png (500x378, 313K)

Broil 3 > Glare, but also Temperance > Seraph. This is why I'm conflicted.

>no actual card changes
WHY

I JUST WANT MY FUCKING HEALER BACK. I DON'T WANT TO PLAY WHM ANYMORE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>doesn't that kind of make six sided star less useful?
Less useful, sure, but the change to Form Shift is really only for longer downtime and between pulls in dungeons, whereas SSS is more for shorter periods where you're unable to attack.
Tornado Kick is still useless in the current iteration of Monk, but 5.05 adds Anatman to the list of useless abilities.

Other way around, this hurts pugs. Not statics

>healers cucked in this patch
>every healer in a static will have to wait 6+ weeks to roll on loot over muh gear progression.
Yep, fuck statics.

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: f.png (667x112, 18K)

I still think MNK needs a rework to get Chakra and Form Shift sooner. And more shit involving Chakra. They've been stripped of everything they had before Lv50 except their basic 123's and Shoulder Tackle, it blows

Wouldn't a healer have to be capable of healing you through six though? I can't even trust them with benediction.

Anatman still freezes your form timer, it's still as useful as it was on release

No it hasn't.

Statics will want DPS to get the drops first.

That image aged poorly since it's inception, there's literally never been a single point in the entire game where SAM was a better choice over MNK outside of maybe O12S M/F parse runs.

Every time someone makes an edit like that it curses the job for an entire expansion

2 treasure coffers but each has drops to roll on. 3 gear coffers and one upgrade mat, 2 coffers 2 upgrade mats, etc. If anything this just makes pages, more valuable since pugs will roll Need on coffers every week.

MNK BROS...we won...we did it

Attached: 1560204561931m.jpg (1024x797, 103K)

It requires a ton of coordination as you basically have to survive the first three hits then use LD to survive the last three.
It's really not worth it.

bah this is the only pic I can find. I would take a pic if there wasn't maintenance right now.

Attached: blmglam.png (1920x1080, 2.61M)

Does it really though?

Attached: 1563902737126.png (952x950, 1.01M)

True. Just look at the images DRK fags made before they knew what Dark Knight was actually like.

Attached: 1558662707472.png (486x649, 553K)

>1 token for belt
>4 tokens for accessory
is there anything stopping you from getting the belt first week then?

take a pic of the dyed dwarven blm gear glamour I mean.

>week 1 titania ex
>everyone doing their tethers by order
>farm everything flawlessly

>week 2+
>people come up with shitty cheese strats
>everyone struggles clearing and farming her
When will people stop coming up with shitty strats and just do the fucking mechanics? These cheese strats only dumb down the community even further.

Attached: 1561326746369.webm (720x1280, 1.7M)

I wouldn't mind levelling them if the xp gains aren't horrible. Let's hope it's not 5 runs instead of 6 for a level

You've doomed GNB for 6.0