Seinfeld theme starts playing

>Seinfeld theme starts playing
when did you realize you were going to absolutely fucking hate this character

Attached: tatsu potato.jpg (740x416, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iwataasks.nintendo.com/interviews/#/wii/xenoblade/1/4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.95M)

Attached: 1483083463782.jpg (1240x676, 521K)

immediately

Does XCX get the award for worst humor in a video game?

these things are why I stopped playing. Cant take that shit

I find Tatsu hilarious and everyone who gets angry at him is even funnier

Attached: 1465804959243.jpg (497x763, 305K)

Linly is cute but Tatsu is literally the Jar Jar binks of Xenoblade. Both of the other Nopon party members are actually useful and not just there for comic relief. Riki is a chad heropon who has dozens of littlepons back home he's fighting for, Tora is an incel loser but he's also a genius inventor who made a cute and funny robot.

Tatsu is literally nothing except for a punchline. The fact that before you undergo every story mission you have to go through another LOL EAT TATSU joke makes me feel like the team knew exactly how bad he was and was having a laugh at our expense making us watch that shit.

Attached: 1502870602430.jpg (675x1042, 857K)

Attached: 1551911668466.jpg (480x640, 150K)

george-pon would be way better than this series can produce

this is the only context in which tatsu can actually be funny, if you enjoy the fact that his unfunny shit makes people mad. This is why I'm pretty sure that Tatsu was set up to be a hated character from the start and Takahashi just had him written like that because it was annoying and he thought it would be funny to make fans sit through that shit as some sort of perverse meta humor.

this was the only actually funny tatsu skit

Attached: tatsu yogurt.png (1232x642, 1.04M)

Every single Nopon in the entire Xenoblade franchise is based, EXCEPT for Tatsu. It's honestly flabbergasting.

Tatsu made me really, genuinely laugh exactly once during the whole game, and that's when they get interrogated by prone(or something else, don't remember what) and the team gets told to lay down their weapons, and Tatsu just takes off his glasses and puts them on the ground

Attached: 56570360_p5.jpg (700x640, 110K)

Who's the cutie on the right?

I dropped the game after his introduction desu.

At least he doesn't have a squeaky voice and crave pizza.

Lin Lee Koo, aka Linly, aka Potato-chan.

Part of me thinks Riki wasn't meant to be as likable as he was, just based on Iwata Ask interviews.
>Takeda: Indeed. I'm also quite a fan of the character called Riki, so I'd like players to look out for him. Having said that, he's quite a contradictory character. If you were just to read the script, you'd see that I'd written him as a character that's going to make you angry. (laughs) But while all sorts of nasty, spiteful things come out of his mouth, he's got such a cute appearance and voice – I thought that this combination was sure to create some kind of interesting chemical reaction.
iwataasks.nintendo.com/interviews/#/wii/xenoblade/1/4
So they might've been coursecorrecting a bit. The "ideal" Nopon party member is probably a mix of Tatsu's hateability and Riki's utility - you don't like them or how they use you but they're too useful to pass up. BANA PARTY MEMBER WHEN

Riki was good because he was a cutesy mascot who had something going on beneath that, like he knew more than he let on and was using the image to his advantage. Tora was a parody of otaku losers so naturally otaku losers who play JRPGs could identify and have a good chuckle.

Attached: 1340740753699.jpg (412x322, 83K)

>that quest in XC2 where you can beat the shit out of tatsu
pretty based desu

Attached: This_Year%27s_Heropon_Wave_8.jpg (1200x735, 228K)

XCX TO SWITCH FUCKING WHEN!!??!!

>quest includes literally every Nopon NPC and even Riki
>people only remember it for Tatsu
is he, dare I say it, the most memorable Nopon of all time?

The remember the last time I had diarrhea but that doesn't mean it was at all pleasant.