The Completionist

Opinions on this guy?

Attached: cm.png (1263x665, 536K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zmGDiv-dzHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based and /ourguy/.

Him and his eceleb kind stopped being funny around 17 for me. Even Jontron. His fat friend, Alex, and the black guy actually are actually disgusting for me to look at now. They all need to lose some weight and drop that crummy beard shtick.

Attached: 1556093528756.gif (160x160, 1.38M)

Never thought he was that funny
Not interested in the drama between him and that other guy either

Attached: 1540169331347.png (528x501, 293K)

They get more pussy than you

Attached: vd.png (1267x537, 1.05M)

Cool idea for a channel, boring videos.

That's cool. I prefer assholes anyway.

I like his videos, his taste in vidya is similar to mine and 100% games feels great to me. On top of that I enjoy his other series like remake vs rebreak when deciding if I should play the original of a game or not. Overall 9/10 youtuber for me.

I like that he tries to mimic a show that would be on TechTV or G4 but dislike him as a person in general. He's very boring and always seems to be about two seconds away from talking about your privilege, and I don't even know his politics.

I know he lost his mom young from cancer, so I don't wanna be too hard on him. I haven't watched him in awhile, but I distinctly remember feeling like the show was infinitely better when he had his friend Greg with him. I cannot believe that 2 friends couldn't make a fucking youtube channel work together.

Beard Bros is the only good LP channel, Brett only made it better

Attached: artworks-000249777082-40rnkv-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 54K)

He's too lenient on games now. Some of his verdicts make no fucking sense.
>the game has a bunch of ridiculous tedious collectibles and achievements that aren't worth it
>complete it

I really enjoyed it with that other guy. I miss the other guy

based

Attached: 1563486405363.jpg (256x192, 17K)

Brett is so bad at Viewtiful Joe and his refusal to look up strata and use mechanics made the entire playthrough a nightmare.
Also, they had the game audio too low in cutscenes.

Yeah it was a bit irritating but I mostly just listen not watch

go to sleep, jirard

Have you played VJ on a TV recently? That's how the game is. The voices and sound effects are washed out by Joe's screeching and the blaring music. Without headphones it's near impossible to hear the offscreen audio tells, especially when you're talking with a friend.

This

>Implying he has the time to shill his show on a taiwanese finger painting forum

youtu.be/zmGDiv-dzHI at 28:25

S
O
Y
B
O
Y

Attached: 1516131470720.png (205x246, 6K)

He's just a run-of-the-mill e-celeb without much about him being particularly meme or shitpost-worthy so it's kinda hard to bait out responses for dopamine hits

Thus, Yea Forums doesn't talk about him