When was the last time you got mad at a dev Yea Forums?

when was the last time you got mad at a dev Yea Forums?

Attached: hatholocaust.png (810x323, 33K)

never

Never, because I have zero expectations.

Why do TF2 fags want Valve to constantly update a 12 year old game? Just play it and have fun

Because they're obsessed about playing a single game forever despite being bored of it, and wish changes would renew their interest in it

Because some of them invested real money into it for some reason. Not just the odd key but hundreds.

So glad I didn't waste time on hat simulator and whales deserve what they get.

>us hat traders have decided that we'll refuse to trade anyone who used the exploit for their hats
Yeah, good luck buddy. Just because you and your fictional hat trader friends are trying to take the "moral highground" here doesn't mean other traders won't take advantage of the cheap hats themselves. Hatcucks will forever be btfo

I just play it occasionally to have fun. I scrap my duplicate weapons that drop and craft hats out of those. Hats even drop themselves rarely, people are retarded if they spent serious money into cosmetics for their characters

I cannot fathom being that autistically obsessed with fictional hats, holy fuck.

Gimme a good ol' The Rundown™ on the latest shit, I see TF2 popping up a lot lately

Some glitch made the rare hats drop everytime from crates

angry gay sex WITH HATS ON

>not accepting them in trades
well good news, valve has fixed that issue for you.

what is all this tf2 drama ive seen this past while? im out of the loop

Attached: 1561792991414.jpg (240x290, 26K)

Someone at valve fucked up and made it so the early crates that came out and a few of the newer ones gave a 100% drop rates for unusuals. This spiked up crate prices on the market which were like .3 cents to like 2.50-5.00 for the newer ones to 10-20$ for the older ones. Any unusuals unboxed during this are marked as untradable to prevent the economy from completely collapsing and Valve is trying to figure out what to do.

Unusual traders are pissed because it ruins the uniqueness of their hat and depletes it's value. Personally I'm happy, TF2 trading is cancer.

lootbox glitch that was up for 14 hours made it so one of the rarest drops (0.8% change I think) became a guaranteed drop instead
as a result, the tf2 "economy" crashed (items priced at a few thousand dollars were worth ~$2 in some extreme cases)

things aren't as bad as people make them out to be though

Same reason WoW players want Blizzard to keep updating WoW? Are you dense?

Now that I think about it a return to original TF2 ala WoW Classic would be neat, if only to contain the boomers that soil their adult diapers whenever they see the word "hats".

I don't really get mad about anything. I drive a taxicab and plenty of people get in and start ranting about how the Israelites are evil scoundrels because they pushed the palestinians all the way to the west bank or something.

It's not like I disagree or anything, but every country engages in this sort of activity and no one gets in my cab and gets upset about american military activities that are just as terrible. Heck, one time I even had to explain to a person who the Unabomber was. I told her that he was a person who mailed bombs to people. And she said:

>that's terrible, how could someone do that?

And she said it with genuine shock. It was like she had never heard of terrorists before I told her that some people kill other people for political reasons.

I wonder if I'm the abnormal one, because when I learned about the unabomber, I had no emotional reaction whatsoever. but anyway. I don't get mad.

I wish they wouldn't trivialize the Holocaust by comparing it to the Hat fiasco. I mean, yeah, it sucks, but come on.

both terms describe the tragedy involving imaginary items

Inquisition made me so mad that I can't even describe it, when that stupid elf cunt killed that guy I was like in that south park episode where cartman could not laugh anymore.
I was just sitting there looking at the screen without any thought for a good 10 minutes.
I could come up with any excuse to like DA2, but this shit wen tso overboard that I can't even replay Origins anymore.

Attached: 1542717529519.jpg (1014x766, 94K)

i wish my life was so simple that my biggest problem was fucking virtual hats

Literally neve because im not a child

Because they don't make sequels and the game is a broken mess with the vast majority of weapons and maps being garbage.

I don't want valve to update TF2 anymore. they just keep making the game more mongrelized and taking out fun stuff in favour of nonexistent competitive audience.

Sunk cost fallacy. They sunk so much time and money into it they can't bring themselves to let it go. They cling to their inventories like hoarders. They are long bored of the game and don't even play much but NEED valve to update it so they can maybe get interested again. They just can't abandon it, they can't, they spent too much.

Sword & Shield. Fuck Game Freak.

Does anyone simultaneously hope that TF2 recovers from this, while preparing to laugh your brains out if it doesn't? I just don't think there's a single situation where I can lose here. Either way I laugh my ass off at the results.

>tf2 economy never recovers
>kids obsessed with hats sod off from the game and go back to fortnite
>TF2 becomes an obscure game only visited by people who can actually play the game

>Valve somehow magically fixes it
>they have to basically put out the heavy update or the final part of the comic so nobody remembers this little flub

>Volvo does nothing
>traders still BTFO

Attached: 1563592988769.png (554x554, 47K)

Imagine thinking TF2 hat traders are fortnite kids

Attached: 1561468867282.png (759x653, 951K)

They're kids obsessed with MUH SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE PARTICLE EFFECTS. They're the same people who spend money opening lootboxes in fortnite for epic skins and taunts.

They predated fortnite by like 5 years buddy

>spend money opening lootboxes in fortnite for epic skins and taunts

I'm guessing you've literally never opened up the game, but this does not exist in any fashion

TF2 isn't fun for the sake of the gameplay. It's only the constant grind for shiny new baubles that they enjoy. That's why TF2 players whine about overwatch so much, because they can't carry their stupid hats over

TF2 requires a monthly subscription?

Fatal Frame 5. The franchise is a favorite of mine. Tecmo took one of the last decent survival horror franchises left and turned it into awful incel pandering trash.

Fuck microtransactions and fuck whales. You deserve this for what you did to TF2

Every waking moment of my life I'm angry at Game Freak. Thankfully they aren't the only people who make video games so I can find solace in GOOD games.

Every time Blizzard banned me

seriously. someone needs to take pokemon from them.
they dont deserve it anymore.

this
the fucking mid part of 2010's really did a number on me in terms of games
i usually go into games with no expectations now and then i'm never surprised because the game ends being a cinematic shit stain like all the other games

Based

You sick fucks, people have lost FAMILIES over this shit.

I have a friend who has sunk thousands of dollars into Clash Royale and still gets banned from the game. The reason? He writes the developers shit like "I hope the people who made the barbarians live to see their children die" and shit like that. He really hates those barbarians.

last week or two weeks ago, i'm so mad i don't even remember anymore
>removed funnest melee weapon
>removed comfy solo jump rooms
>removed half the ffa map roster
>added features nobody cared about
>refuses to change anything

Attached: v finds a katana.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

>hat holocaust
I dare one of you to go on there and pretend to be offended by this term.

Why were you even browsing Reddit, OP?

Attached: 432521351.png (393x513, 85K)

Is TF2 even an FPS anymore?...

Attached: 1439154135040.jpg (235x215, 8K)

It's been a hat collecting sim for like a decade+ now

>OH NO MY VIRTUAL COSMETIC ITEMS THAT NEVER HAD ANY INTRINSIC VALUE TO BEGIN WITH ARE SUDDENLY WORTH NOTHING.

tf2fags are pathetic. imagine spending 3000+ dollars on fucking in game cosmetic items

I don't get mad at devs anymore, just disappointed at what this industry as a whole has become

Attached: 1556165539234.jpg (998x974, 109K)

I got kind of mad at Lab Zero. I did everything they told me I should because I wanted them to succeed, but as it turns out they despise old fans or anybody who questions them at all and always wanted to move on.

I don't necessarily blame them, but I'm no longer cheering for their success at all.

TF2 items and fortnite items have different audience. Fortnite is kids who don't understand monetary value of anything and waste money buying worthless shit. TF2 is manchildren pretending to be armchair traders making living out of trading worthless shit.

To humor you, Indivisible release will be a total disaster because they missed the timeline of revelancy of such multicultural indie games by few years.

You can apply that same argument to anything including MTG cards (which are all technically worth the material cost), any non-gold-standard currency of choice and gold itself anyway.

Attached: open-nadh-06-08_4bu8.png (615x400, 101K)

Imagine investing thousands of dollars into a virtual backpack full of pixels and thinking that you're safe from that value ever going down.

Attached: hiderismug.png (894x894, 473K)

Who literally fucking cares about some shitty cosmetic items in a fucking 12 year old game with a community full of dipshit autists and the rest of the detritus that filters down into the F2P game markets from the rest of the gaming population.

I hope your fucking hat economy crashes and burns and they start rounding all you retards up and putting you into labor camps because I would rather scroll past a gorillion off topic pol threads than even a single thread about this trash.

Imagine caring about money

lmao

>holocaust jokes outside of Yea Forums and /pol/
not cool dude

People who try to speculate on digital hats deserve every misfortune that befalls them. Either they are too young to see the parallels to beanie babies or too stupid to notice them. In either case I'm really entertained by them freaking out over their "market" crashing and burning

Attached: 1CVmsau.jpg (1080x2325, 485K)