ITT: Certified Yea Forums classics

ITT: Certified Yea Forums classics

Attached: pico's school.jpg (1280x792, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4mh8t1uNnaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can you imagine if this was made today?

Killing White Students: It's A Good Thing - Cuck Bumly, Polygon

>See walkthrough on Youtube
>Look at comments
>Zoomers call it an edgy Riddle School rip off

youtu.be/4mh8t1uNnaM
Didn't the riddle school creator explicitly state that he was inspired by Pico's School?

Attached: 1523661530745.jpg (1024x784, 105K)

yep

Why were children back then so edgy?

Based

I found it a couple weeks ago Krinkles was still active and continuing the series to this day. What a legend.

Attached: file.png (407x429, 26K)

hes also making a new videogame based off of madness, its coming to steam in august-ish apparently, at least in EA form.
ive been playing since hte alpha days, great shit, youd love it.

never would've happened

Attached: 000.png (628x340, 145K)

this and the sequel were absolutely kino
too bad flash games arent as popular as they were 10 years ago, when newgrounds was still active in terms of users.
we'll never get an SRPG3, and that means we'll never see the conclusion.

Attached: stickrpg.jpg (550x400, 24K)

I'll check it out, user. Take it easy.

Attached: sift_heads.jpg (480x360, 13K)

sorry, had to shill.
didnt meant to shove it down your throat or nothin, just trying to get the word out there.

somebody else who remembers, wow.
sift heads was mys hit, i used to religiously play each world act and 5, and the mmo and was so sad when it was cancelled. they have some shitty new mobile game out now after like, 5 years.

Didn't someone remake Pico's School years ago already? I think I played something like that on Newgrounds.

I meant take it easy as in having a good one. I didn't mean to sound like you were annoying or anything, fuck me I'm actually really sorry

Attached: __serval_kemono_friends_drawn_by_disco_brando__7b6bfd994284e459eaa6a0eb367a64a5.png (750x702, 495K)

oh shit, didnt mean to make you feel bad either man, sorry bout that, just a misunderstanding.
anyways, you have a good one man.

we have to go back

the internet was a better place before it was infested with normals and retards

Have you seen Super Life RPG. It’s inspired by srpg. Though there’s no combat and seems more grindy.