Talks about her former sex partner right after having sex with (You)

>talks about her former sex partner right after having sex with (You)

Attached: 1564416948202[1].png (220x319, 119K)

>playing nubioware games

>Her
One thing that fucking irks my shit is that she's Asian in her short film, sounds and looks it. Then they made her a Portuguese Bull Dyke.

>purity fags

Attached: dog_vomitting.jpg (728x546, 56K)

>slept with one person other than you

She looks like she's in her thirties user. What the fuck did you expect?

>why yes I do enjoy my ladies experienced and full of STDs (Sexually Transmitted Deliciousness)
>how could you tell?

Attached: john green cheerios.png (520x459, 280K)

>everyone who is not a virgin has STDs
Get a load of this permavirgin

What a faggot
Nobody likes insecurity

I don’t remember that part
But being the only women you could romance for a straight relationship was absolute dog shit
>couldn’t even romance the annoying black yas queen character because she was too busy being strong and independent but simultaneously hooked on dying husband
>couldn’t romance lelianna
>couldn’t romance le random elf girl because she was firmly lesbian
>but hey here’s a bunch of gay relationships lol
BioWare died after Dragon Age Origins

>virgin incel mouthbreathers
Please fucking kill yourselves as soon as possible. It'll make the world a better place.

Attached: 1560151481195.png (601x582, 149K)

That's a little sad if you think about it.

>BioWare died after Dragon Age Origins
It really did. They managed to squeeze Mass Effect and Dragon Age: Origins out before shit imploded. God those series could've went somewhere good.

As amusing as it is for virgins to make fun of virgins on this board, it's pretty old at this point.
Only a man without self-respect would date someone with a huge amount of sex partners.
I had sex last week.

>heavily religious and devout
>sex before marriage
This was the actual problem

fuck something other than your hand

Dilate

Fucking that chicken out back doesn't count faggot.

Cassandra had literally one other sexual partner and it was from when she younger.

You could romance Josephine

Except you don't find it amusing you're deeply insecure because you're a retard with a fucking idiotic view on sex. Go fuck someone for real you stupid cunt instead of LARPing for a board of people who don't give a shit. Video games.

DA2 wasn’t that bad, it was just that they were fucking lazy and reused dungeons, and that they shoehorned the next games villain into being the dlc villain at the same time

I'm not talking about the game I didn't play and don't care about, I'm talking about the obvious resetera tranny spam

Oh yeah I forgot about her. She was so unremarkably boring I completely forgot about her existence

You could at least white knight a virgin. It's somehow worse when you're out here white knighting for roasties.

>no "was I bigger than him" dialogue option
Fuck nu-bioware

My ex did this to me after being left unsatisfied. I ended up punching a wall a few days later because of it, which made her break up with me. Still miss her even though I shouldn't. Thanks for reading my blog.

Attached: 1328161699672.png (285x276, 65K)

>gets BTFO and exposed as socially deluded
>w-white knight
Okay champ

Except I'm right about my view on sex, and so is everyone who actually does have sex. You're a beta male or a tranny who has no understanding of women because they don't talk to you honestly. You are alone and deeply emotionally hurt but won't understand why women hate you and go after those mean evil bigots.

I honestly don't blame her, if i saw that i would too, not even to jokingly put you down.

Attached: 1560557471674.png (640x464, 334K)

Oh so you're retarded and off topic then ,not surprising

I mean if your partner talks about their last partner right after sex thats probably a red flag unless she's saying how much better you are
But ideally if you can't get a virgin you'd want someone whos has 5< sex partners.

At this point I think I'll stop trying and be glad that they are. It's honestly a blessing that so many men are this pathetic, because roasties hate them and we look better by comparison.

>we
Nothing is going to make you appealing you goddamned sperg lmao

that's what happens when an actual incel mysteriously gets a hot gf out of nowhere but can't handle his emotions correctly.

Attached: 1472968262185.jpg (480x480, 46K)

>leaving a woman unsatisfied
Literally how? I’m not gonna pretend I’m mega chad with a twelve inch dick, but those organs down there are literally designed to achieve pleasure for both parties. The ONE time I could say I left a woman unsatisfied was when I couldn’t get it up with an ex of mine after we fucked like 5 times that day. You stick it in the hole and you push it in and out while they twitch and convulse underneath you. It is literally that simple

It's a Western AAA game, not an anime nerd fantasy.

Attached: have_sex_fox.png (1200x911, 357K)

someone bringing up their EX right after having sex is a huge red flag

>unless she's saying how much better you are
still a red flag senpai. Usually means she's not over her ex if the first thing she does after fucking you is to think about him

Specifically a western AAA game catered towards women, hence the slut-enabling.

>I don't understand sex organs

This post is satire, nobody is this retarded.

Unless you hire a prostitute, to say you have had sex as a guy means that you possess a degree of charm.

Times may be changing with men having access to Tinder and other means that make it easier to have sex but it will always be much easier to find a sexual partner as a women than it is as a man.

It is impressive for a man to say he’s slept with hundreds of women. It also suggests he has little self control when it comes to his sexual appetite but no one can deny that it’s difficult to do. Conversely, it is not impressive for a woman to say she’s slept with hundreds of men. And because it’s not difficult, all you are left with is the suggestion that she has no self control when it comes to her sexual appetite.

>straight women get Cullen, Solas, Blackwall, and Ironbull
>straight men only get Cassandra and Josephine
>if we don’t count the bi options, women still get three while dudes only get one
Pretty fucking trash desu senpai. Can’t wait for DA4 where the only options for dudes are either fags or trannies

>It is impressive for a man to say he’s slept with hundreds of women
Wrong, he is also a whore
Men like him are why women who are 5/10 at best think they deserve a 10/10 chad. Stop making excuses for manwhores and actual whores will sort themselves out

This.

I'm sure it's just that simple in your chinese comic books you read but in real like there are more factors.

>hurr men and women should be treated the same
brainlet post

Manwhores create whores, user.

Literally where did I say that?
We’ve already eaten the retarded equality pill it’s too late to go back. Women are only behaving like whores because they want to do what they see men doing, IE behaving like whores

Whores create whores. If a chick wants to ride carousel then that’s her own decision and fault, not the guys’. Stop trying to blame your whorishness on someone else roastie

>you're better
>you just cucked a dead guy
What's the problem?

As I get older I find it more relatable and can't imagine a romantic partner without a past of sort.

I sure hope you guys aren't seriously playing games with romance options.

Good luck finding a RPG without them anymore

Some people care about immersion and don't just play online shooters and MMO's 24/7.

>Unless you hire a prostitute, to say you have had sex as a guy means that you possess a degree of charm.
It really doesn't, I'm pretty sure even an incredibly overweight autist could pull it off if they just had fittingly low standards.

Good goy

>that pic
Man what a pathetic fucking faggot. Good riddance to whiteoids.

> "romancing" some empty personality with maybe 20 lines of dialogue in a completely unrealistic way is immersive.
No.

It's a nice reminder that a lot of women, even those you would think of as Stacies, actually have the social skills of an autistic loser but still coast through most interactions because everyone treats them incredibly favourably.

They then grow old, lose their youthful beauty and have an incredibly rude awakening when people stop cutting them slack. Leads to a feedback loop where they become more and more shrew

>Implying that's not a red flag any self respecting man would immediately recognize

Dilate

Which is why I pirated it.

Leviticus 21:13
The woman he marries must be a virgin

1 Corinthians 7:38
So then, he who marries the virgin does right

Accurate. Are you an older roastie yourself? lmao

Proverbs 31:10-31
>Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.
>The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.
>She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.
>She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.
>She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar.
>She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens.
>She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.
>She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.
>She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night.
>She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff.
>She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.
>She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet.
>She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple.
>Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land.
>She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant.
>Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.
>She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.
>She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.
>Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.
>Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.
>Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised.
>Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates.

That feel when you will never have a woman like this. I wouldn't even be deserving of such a woman.

Does shoving my dick down your mom's throat as she laps on my balls count.

>portuguese
did you just pull that out of your ass?

im 28, i expect 100% of girls to not be virgins already at my age and I also expect there to always be a lot more guy virgins than there are girl virgins. Anyway, yeah, it is cool and all that I wasn't your first, cool and all that you sucked dicks before I met you, but 1, please don't have any STD's (over 1/6 chance of getting it from any person, apparently) and don't talk about how you had sex with your ex and what he did that I didn't do. I don't want to get herpes or HPV the first or only time we will probably have sex, find out you have gonorrhea (that will basically kill the sex life forever) on a wedding day, or find out you used to have a lot of sex on the first date(s) before but now sudden want to wait until marriage whenever I show up in your life to even see you naked

yeah girls with social skills FAR worse than mine still get laid, get dates, etc much easier than I do.

Marry a younger women, probably 19 who hasn't had her pipes cleaned. Keep up with /fit.

>probably 19 who hasn't had her pipes cleaned.

Attached: 1563132598785.jpg (1024x576, 57K)

Why the fuck is this incel thread still up?

Attached: anime_um.jpg (716x620, 257K)

Meh. I waited too long. I was a fatass loser until my 30's and only became wealthy and in good shape after reaching 37 years of age. NOw I"m /fit/, but I'm older now.

I'll never get to enjoy a shapely, young wife unless I go into creepazoid territory, and even if I marry someone ten years younger, it's a 27 year old.

I'm old.

Same except I am 35. Should be able to just buy a wife with her dad's permission like nonwhites do.

If you are wealthy you can always be a sluts sugger daddy. Bitches these days are neck deep in college debt and are willing to overlook age difference as long as you can provide an illusion of accomodating them.

>tfw we never got delicious mid-20s browngirl Cassandra from DA2

YEah, but tat's again, creepazoid territory.
Imagine showing up at home with a 22 year old or younger at home?

THE SCANDAL, holy shit, mang.15 years younger!You KNOW everyone would think she a gold digger.

my ex once started talk about how i was better than her ex while we were having sex, it was really awkward so I think she was being genuine but it completely killed the mood

Honestly? I think they were making a point with that selection. Typically the male characters got the lion's share of love interests while female characters had to pick from maybe one or two *okay* NPCs for their fun. Back in Dragon Age: Origins, the male characters had their choice of a spunky French redheaded superspy and a sultry, slutty Bog Witch Bitch that falls madly in love with the PC while female characters had... Alistair, I guess.

I don't care what other people or family think.

NO one wants to hear about the other guy's dick. Even if it's to make you feel good.

"Honey, of all the dicks I've gotten fucked with, your's is the best."

That's just weirdo territory, like she's a connoiseur of cockery.

>15 years younger
It's completely fine in my country, my parents are like this as well. Maybe you're just overthinking it?

t. slav

Women are people and, like any person, are prone to blurting out all sorts of stupid shit.

>Women are people

Attached: 1538423455707.gif (500x500, 2.01M)

It's not really about that, it's just offputting as shit. The last thing you want to hear about from a girl is her ex.

No one wants to hear about their partners exs. Have you ever talked to your gf about one of your exes? Not usually very wise.

A point? That's one thing to call it, the more honest description is insanity. Fucking over your biggest consumer base is pretty stupid.

To be fair, gay women only get Sera and Josiphine, who are tumblr incarnate and Blandy McBland, respectively. So they got literally nothing. But the real sin was making Scout Harding unromanceable because David "Kinkshaming is only ok when I do it' Gaider thought that letting people romance a dwarf was icky and creepy.

Fuck what anyone says You dodged a bullet bro. That was a mega red flag and if she was into you she would've never complained about such shit to begin with.

Literally be happy it turned out that way and enjoy life. She was never worth your time.

amerimutts (the place where it sold the most) love that shit
they're just playing to their demographics

Attached: 1561672536267.png (599x437, 68K)

i n c e l s
n
c
e
l
s

Leliana was available for female characters too though. In fact Origins has the same number of romances for both genders: males had Morrigan, Leliana, and Zevran and females had Alistair Leliana, and Zevran

>only 2 straight romances
>none in the sequel

Attached: barf.png (700x750, 663K)

There is one actually, if you play as a girl that is

In terms of character and romance Alistair = Leliana and Zevran = Morrigan, so everyone was getting the same package regardless of gender. The most equal romance distribution possible, lol.

I often compare notes with my boyfriend so that we can both have the best sex possible. For example, he has a small cock so we use toys sometimes because I'm a size queen. I don't really make a lot of noise during sex but he really likes verbal feedback and cringey sex talk so I put in the effort to be loud.

Just be mature about it, retards. You've both got the same objective.

Samefag

>yes I have a lack of self worth and am happy to be the 48th orbiter to get a piece of my gf's slag semen coated roast beef

Attached: 1531698578131.gif (250x277, 3.74M)

Your bait post is way to crude

Luo nice try mongrel.
Girls with shitty social skills aren't even half as creepy as your faggot ass is.

But Cass only had 1

>romance Josephine
>part where my lvl 60 Qunari warrior high on dragon blood is forced to lose at fencing with some random fucking fop so she can tut-tut me and solve the problem
>romance Cassandra
>she immediately starts talking about her ex after we fuck
Well, at least there's Harding.
Oh wait, liking short stacks is "creepy", and liking muscular women is "fetishistic".

Pretty sure that was his point.

Virginity is a outdated concept. Although I do get mad about my sisters for talking about how many guys they have fucked.

>Those faggots who wanna fuck whores
>The faggots wanting to be the whore themselves

Lmaoing @ your lives. Found my cutie when we were 19, virgins, and have been together for 5 years without an ounce of regret. It was great to explore all I did with her and learn off each other, now she has 6 orgasms before I jizz and we're gonna get married soon.

There is nothing like a loyal and good woman for your soul.

Attached: 1300502512731.jpg (500x300, 47K)

The OP did not complain about her not being a virgin, he complained about her mentioning her ex mere seconds after sex with you

If anything it just proves how pure Cass is because even after being pounded by the Inquisitor she can't forget her first and, before you, only love!

She looked like that in 2, which predates the shitty anime film.

>There is nothing like a loyal and good woman for your soul.
I still wonder why both women and men find it so "normal" to be disloyal.

Because everyone is being told that it is normal to be as whorish as possible? And if it isn't normal, at least it's 'just how life is, cope xD'.

Attached: hes talking about you.jpg (400x400, 57K)

CASS IS CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE

Attached: 1563361185006.jpg (2560x1440, 426K)

You will never be a woman.
Kys.

Because it's in our very nature to fuck around

I hope you end up happy user, but the older and more experienced man in me tells me that you're headed for misery and betrayal.

Because it feels good. How could it possibly be bad to feel good?

I thought she was very cute and pure.

I can’t believe we live in a world where virginity and chastity is no longer valued, but actively frowned upon.

I'll be 28 next week, how fucked am I?

So go into creepazoid territory.

She looked way cuter in DA2.

Attached: da2cass.jpg (1024x576, 56K)

Very generic and featureless, like a lot of DA2 characters. Her look in Inquisition might not be to everyone's liking but she sure looks unique.

>but simultaneously hooked on dying husband
Wasent that her mentor?

>this incel thread is STILL up

Attached: anime_disgust.png (880x800, 729K)

>the animeposting tranny STILL hasnt killed himself

>They then grow old, lose their youthful beauty and have an incredibly rude awakening when people stop cutting them slack.

it's happening at my work right now, bitch is right across from me pretending to work. been in talks with management about replacing her as soon as we find someone else. it's so satisfying seeing this 50 yo roastie trying to act all alpha bitch, but shits her panties and has to go to someone for help when she fucks up. better than BIDEO JAMES

>Josephine
To be fair, she looked more like a crone from TW3 than a human female.

You're joking, but she probably has a loving husband who will take care of her no matter what.

im not joking and she's not married. she's a stubborn niggerest of niggers women from jamaica. trash piled 5 ft 6in high that we reflexively call "human". she talks 7 kinds of shit behind her bf, even i know the guy likes her to use strap-ons. constantly gossiping about everyone in the office, no one likes her and will be happy to see her go. i broke every rule in the HR handbook dealing with her, she knows not to fuck with me because i'm the guy everyone likes, but.mostly because i told her to get the fuck out of my face in front of our manager, somethng everyone has been wanting to say.

thanks for reading my blog. everyone should rest assurred that roasties eventually eat shit like the rest of.us, and its far more entertaining because they're completely unprepared.