Aw shit, here we go again

Aw shit, here we go again.

Attached: A1BD7E65-4BA3-4D34-A431-D8E52FFA0DDF.png (996x822, 990K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/4sjs8oou1rd5pok/PJMDAY31.rar/file
mediafire.com/file/z24qjrfg3kcjgpj/Day32VCORP.7z/file
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why do you guys keep talking about this gay shit? it looks like a phone game.

It's an actual original game, not a reboot, or a remaster or the 12th same game in the franchise.

it's not

I'm scared shitless of Gebura, any tips as to make her less scary?

Attached: 1562984493467.jpg (580x290, 55K)

what if the ALEPHS were ZAYINS

shelter cheese

or learn to micro and pause often to read her attacks

Attached: F5320A9B-C14B-4A33-A584-20C3F5AF7BC0.png (394x417, 171K)

>deal with any noon which spawns multiple HEs
>invariably get my shit kicked in
Any tips? My guys are mostly level IVs and Vs so it may just be my retardation.

Which Noon is it? Green Noon can fuck you up if you're not prepared

Attached: spasm.gif (147x166, 505K)

Every non-Crimson one.
Backstreet boys, tentacle rapists, murderbots, anything that isn't clowns.

Great Love For Us simply requires thought before triggering it, once you figure it out it's kind of trivial unless you've got clerk-loving abnos

Attached: heeh waaw.gif (550x400, 117K)

Use ranged weapons for the phase where she starts using her hammer, she straight up can't hit you
Get nothing there armor + weapon to tank most of the hits, kite for heals if necessary, take it slow.
For phase 4 go on an elevator and cheese the dash

>Plague Doctor
Stays as he is, giving blessings to employees on good results, slowly changing appearance. Blessings are only applied for a short amount of time, long enough for you to bless 12 employees but not the whole day. Once the clock fills, the 12 employees get an instant full heal and gently boosted stats for the remainder of the day and he's in his WhiteNight form. Everything resets at the end of the day even if you didn't fill the clock.
>Army in Pink
The same but with less energy output and no downsides besides maybe a Fairy Festival-esque one, not even breaching since that'd likely bump it to TETH no matter how hard it's nerfed
>Melting Love
Slime is still present and contagious, but at a much lower rate with no transformation. Instead, it deals minuscule Black or White damage to the people it explodes onto and disappears after a short while similar to Old Lady's Loneliness.
No idea about any of the others though, their gimmicks are kinda rooted in how they act when they breach

Attached: iiya iiya iiya.jpg (441x250, 25K)

So how's that Yea ForumsCorp going along
What a kind ZAYIN, makes a lot of boxes though.

We're at Tiphereth suppression now

>CENSORED
Now a mounting tool named "COURAGE", which looks similar to a CENSORED box except it's green and says COURAGE instead of CENSORED. Constantly refills HP and SP in small amounts. If combined with Reckless Courage, the employee becomes Out of Control, unstoppable (0.1 resistance to all damage types), and tries to kill absolutely anything they come across. Including employees.

I love Meat Lantern, even if he is annoying.

Attached: 72700980_p6.png (768x589, 117K)

Post yfw you escape containment

Attached: 1553987890594.jpg (459x534, 81K)

>when Violet Noon drops the bass

Attached: 1562531332982.jpg (418x418, 93K)

>send your best employee
>full boxes
>send it again, HE has no overload
>half boxes
>cries
Yeah its dumb.

Attached: 20190610201058_1.jpg (1920x1080, 219K)

I would gladly take literally any Aleph over Babby, Vore Machine and Woodsman. Fuck HEs.

Are there any brouzouf obtainers still in this thread?
Where server?

Attached: 1564438745024.png (502x411, 55K)

Doubt any more will come into this thread by chance since all we have in common is Binah and her aesthetic. Maybe they have taken to like LC and can recognize the pic, but I doubt it

>send employee to work on new abno
>they're a gigachad in WAW armor
>they still die

Attached: 83400C02-328C-476D-BBB5-1C8C0AABCAC0.jpg (540x435, 114K)

[CENSORED]?

Slimegirl

>girl

get black damage resistance. kill all clerks

Just do repression work
:^)

what if she told you that she wanted to be your wife

Attached: queenofhatred.png (282x500, 169K)

send my actual wife after her

Attached: 148E784F-22B4-468C-8A35-D650B56E5E2E.jpg (768x768, 58K)

Tell her I'm taken

Attached: 1562017596739.jpg (2048x1392, 106K)

Where's the Yea Forumscorp save, feel like doing Tiph if no one else has. Maybe I should stop trying to distract myself and actually practice drawing so I can draw my agents.

Attached: Screenshot_70.png (384x316, 200K)

I'm still working on my agent in belt bra pic in between working on some more original nonsense

Tiph isn't available until day 36 i think.
Anyway I'm playing right now.

Attached: 77C86013-02FE-45D1-8423-35353BC3B0DF.png (990x730, 1.14M)

>Meat Lantern
>Calm
It loves to escape, dummy

All it does is sit in one place though :^)

Just got done, unlocked execution bullets and some of Melting Love's info.
Expect the files in a bit

mediafire.com/file/4sjs8oou1rd5pok/PJMDAY31.rar/file

Attached: 407529BC-82EA-42E8-8ED0-C126A31F1E1A.png (1920x1080, 1.98M)

Attached: heehwaww.png (276x461, 110K)

Obviously go with it, and so would all of you kissless virgins.

Attached: coy.png (1200x1142, 1.18M)

Attached: 1550410891503.jpg (310x310, 28K)

Don't call my slime wife crazy, you cretin

Attached: D9aZ1ycU.jpg (717x647, 57K)

>minor inconvenience occurs
>she becomes a snake monster and kills you
nice one clerk

Posting Hod!

Attached: tumblr_c37de91df8b0df64ea73cb7e645e60cf_a161ddba_540.png (540x540, 148K)

>I have no idea about what game you are talking but I feel entitled to criticise it.

So is this game just SCP with the serial numbers filed off?

stop shilling your reddit game

There is only me

Attached: 1466431520993.jpg (988x1004, 261K)

>the mountain of smiling hodies

>day 49
>white dawn
>white fixer appears
>white damage is pushed
>white noon
>black and red fixer appear
>black and red damage is pushed

Attached: 1562969870992.jpg (800x800, 50K)

Excellent

Attached: i seen a skull.png (350x350, 179K)

It has serial numbers though, so literally just SCP.

*blocks your path*

Attached: 7B998E8A-AC0B-4877-BB88-107C296AE184.gif (656x529, 586K)

It's as much SCP as Sonic is Mario. There are more similarities than differences, but there is still a very large divide between them. For instance the existance of a consistent story, and the monsters being more based on psychological or fantastical themes rather than simply being mythological entities found in the wild.
That's day 48. Even so I know the feeling, an amped Red Fixer is the worst when even some ALEPH Chads can't tank the laser.

Is it the same as SCP where a billion things are out to kill you and a million can end the world just by existing?

Well most things will kill your employees, but even at the highest risk level, it's just a massacre not an apocalypse barring a few exceptions.

Not all of them are out to kill you, some just want companionship (Laetitia, Child of the Galaxy, Old Lady) or feed on strange things like confession of sin (One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds). Unlike SCP, most of them aren't even sourced from the outside world, but their exact origin is a massive spoiler so I won't go further than that. The ones that pose enough of a threat to cause wide-scale destruction if they got out of the facility are extremely few and fewer of THOSE could actually cause the end of a tri-state area, let alone the entire world. Also unlike SCP, the objective is to generate energy. You aren't keeping the world safe by collecting weird shit, you're using them to extract a bunch of drug-energy for a selfish purpose.

Can you take said drug-energy?

No, this has actual quality control

The last guy who tried caused the life support systems in the whole facility to malfunction, don't do this

Not as a gameplay mechanic, no, it all gets refined since you're collecting it for a really important, specific purpose. Two of the early game department heads take it though, or at least one of them does. I can't remember if Hod lights up or if she just distributes it to her employees.

Attached: 1556651588183.jpg (700x700, 56K)

Remember to dick Angela at least 3 times a day!

Hod probably sells it off to the outside world, the two-timing bitch

This. Angela deserves compensation from all the work.

>That's day 48
Fuck I was going to write 48
>Red Fixer is the worst
Honestly White Fixer is worse for me because it is more difficult to hide my non Chads from whites gun than from Reds laser.

Angela deserves a kick against the shin.

So what is it ingested through? Weed? Beer? Needles?

>want to collect my second copy of Crier
>have to pick and repo this shithead again
argh

Attached: reeee.jpg (249x283, 27K)

Gebura's not really that bad honestly.
Prep by not deploying weaker units, ideally only ALEPH weapons and bare minimum WAW gear (preferably ALEPH though, since all but KoD's will be at high risk from the last stage) agents.
If you can, take down the super bird beforehand for the gear.
Phase 1 and 2 hide everyone in an elevator but one agent or your attackers.
Phase 3 use a ranged attacker and the occasional black shield, have your attackers spread across the farthest elevators of the facility, and refill bullets just before hitting off the last bit of her HP
Abuse pause and elevators for the last one.

ALEPHs are always worth taking just for the benefits, since they usually outweigh the negatives.
Only really dangerous ones are WN and ML. CENSORED sort of I guess but only for a short while.

Accept
Fuck
She forgets the next day because of her brain damage

Refined enkephalin takes the form of a clear green liquid, and considering the drink from the collaboration cafe('netzach's green stuff', green lemonade(?) Drink) is consumed by just drinking it.
Funnily enough, lorewise enkephalin refine in a precise manner is addiction free. Example of this in game is the SP bullet ability(which is where the lore blurb comes from), in which if you shoot agents with it their sanity is retored by an amount.

I'm not that far into the game but Mountain and Army in ZAYIN are a pain to have because they breach with every ordeal.
Not sure if that becomes less of a hassle to deal with later on though.

The good thing is that they're weak and easy to suppress to offset that. Station a babysitter for Mountain.
Exec bullets help a lot for those two.

Turn your fear into an erection.

Army hearts can be soloed by HE geared employees, there's an option to raise the counter and it stops being an issue completely once all clerks are dead. There are far worse things out there that aren't even ALEPH.

Attached: (welfare).jpg (594x801, 352K)

Like the other user said, it's almost definitely just translucent green liquid. I could see Netzach pouring it into his bear for the extra buzz though.

Attached: 1562066214830.png (814x1000, 975K)

Attached: 9CB9F36F-90DE-4CB0-B3CB-68EB4CD81D7C.jpg (1725x2359, 1.33M)

Attached: C41D7741-DAB0-488C-83F8-81AFD791A5F8.jpg (1611x2143, 1.78M)

Ayo fuck you nigger. You have no value and you're a piece of shit.

abnos can't take mental damage dumdum

Don't you have a crushing to attend, Tiphereth?

Day 31 Clear, I'll post save soon. Got full research on Yin, Despair and Melting

Attached: 1555136840338.png (1600x900, 787K)

How did you deal with Melting's bullshit?

Are there multiple endings? Is it possible to lock myself out of one by progressing too much/completing the conditions for another one?

Getting the true ending unlocks the other endings in the cutscene theater thing

Just spam attachment work on her with BongBong (glasses) until it hits 12% Qliphoth Overload, and always have the infected fuck off in the elevator. Also pausing at the start of the day and then mass shooting clerks whilst they're in clumps helps as well.

Day 32 save hopefully it works, my memory is terrible on my computer so it takes a few minutes to roll over to Deployment. Enjoy the bird.
mediafire.com/file/z24qjrfg3kcjgpj/Day32VCORP.7z/file
You can get the other endings directly by doing the true ending, but you can technically access them through the Day archive and choosing the Bad End dialogue. Also the music on Day 48 during the failed condition is bugged in the selection so you can only get it through the Day dialogue.

Attached: 1543816272761.gif (500x500, 656K)

>to breach any aleph other than MOSB employees have to be sacrificed
I hope the next guy throws in one of the C.L.E.R.K.S. agents instead of someone important.

>he doesn't know the alternative way that only sacrifices one person but requires RNG
:^)

Oh right, Theresia on a Justicefag.

For me, it's the Big Bird.

Attached: 1556998681984.jpg (1080x1080, 120K)

I was thinking more of Ying Yang dragoning the Facility and having it conveniently pass through the bottom floor of Central

How does the dragon work again?

Go for it whe worl needs more Magical girls and I am no one to deny that

Dimensional Refraction Variant seems extremely underwhelming.
>work fast with Insight
>straightforward SP+6 gift
>lots of weapons but they're all moderate damage melee white damage ones, like a WAW version of Penitence or something
>no armor at all
>when it gets out if ever, just don't walk in it
Possibly the least remarkable WAW I have gotten.

Well about to do Coffe addict supprecion any tips?

Make sure you don't rely too much on a few employees. Spread the work around.

You must be thinking of the wrong addict

Oh, he meant blue.
Try to gather energy early before he ramps up his gimmick. In the end you're gonna have to work under unfavorable conditions so make sure you have agents that can tank specific damage types real well.

Well I do have the painting to let another poor bastard take the bullet, can you UNGA BUNGA rush the ordeal like you can whit thipereth?

You only need to hit meltdown 8, so the worst you'll have to face is a Dusk. In fact, when I did it, Dusk was at meltdown 8 so it didn't even come in.

Get the energy requirement early, afterwards do easy abs then ignore dusk if it spawns and rush meltdowns, that's what I did at least

>not wanting to turn all your agents into spec ops guys

It's nice for training.

How tall do you think the Sephirah are? We know how they are in relation to each other from the chart, but I'm curious about theories on just how huge Gebura is.

Attached: height chart.jpg (850x477, 103K)

For me, it's all of the birds.

Attached: 1562253173743.png (920x518, 198K)

What are you talking about. Those minor inconveniences will keep her sane. Hell smack her up a bit and she will be all smiles. If you go out of her way and put her on a pedestal and make her life perfect then she will freak out and snake rape you.

Better off this way too, it might be an obnoxious regimen to keep her contained but the clerk loving gimmick gets stale quick when it's spread across so many abnormalities.

Attached: 1559260877946.jpg (1199x701, 96K)

For the aleph mission, just do repression on ML with door-kun.
She’ll break out on her own after the third one
You could also remove all brainlets and break out BS