Why is he black?

Why is he black?

Attached: XAez3gFl.png.jpg (620x640, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JU9TouRnO84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because he originates from some part of the world where black people live

armorsmithing isnt a white profession

He is the darkest of souls.

because is not white

Because he's a kang. Look at that outfit.

>Dark Souls 2 models
*vomits*

He got dirty and his shower doesn't work because he didn't pay the water bills.

Literally looks worse than morrowind

Pandering to minorities.

Ds2 speedrunners confirmed as the new kkk.

Because he's HUSTLIN'.
youtube.com/watch?v=JU9TouRnO84

Even bloodborne le best game on ps4 has shitty character models, characters are lifeless.
How are black minority in USA? If they didn't think of themselves as black, would they still remain a minority?

Blacks are a minority in the US because they make up a minority of the population.

They're a minority because they make up 13% of the population. They would stop being minorities if their numbers increase.

No but is that official count? Do people really go and write quadroons in surveys?
And who is the majority? Whites? Who is white?

lel

Most questionnaires about race, including the national census, have biracial as an option.

That's so weird, man. That's why you are still racist and have problems with blacks.

Why would speedrunners need to kill him?

No, we have problems with blacks because by and large their behavior is a detriment to society and they destroy all the touch as a group.

>enslaved people
>OFFICIALLY identify people by their race
>put negroes in containment gettoes where they won't get developed and remain being slaves on the loose
>whine about it on Yea Forums everytime

Blacks in africa have had the same amount of time to be useful as everyone else and have accomplished nothing. Further, any society they become involved with becomes worse.

Is your issue with the existence of official questionnaires or surveys that include questions about race or that "biracial" is a possible option?

Because to get through the magical door that you only need to get through due to a small pile of rubble blocking your path you can either fight the four big bads or just farm a million souls.

If they accomplished nothing - it's their problem, if they were brought from their land to america to be slaves just hundred years ago and still segregate them - it's your problem, plus with all the race cards you keep pulling on them and yourselves. We should be responsible for whom we tamed.
Not just questionnaires but america's thing with race and affiliation to race.

Who is this 'we' shit, nigger? My family never owned slaves so take that shit and stick it up your asshole. THEY are responsible for how THEY act, do not make excuses for THEM.

You know, user, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "The White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant.

>nigger
You are probably some quadroon yoruself, lmao.
>My family never owned slaves
Then blame your grandparents for not helping it abolish before or shooting up ships that were filled with slaves from africa lmao dumb faggot. YOU are responsible for how the act.

>great power
Great power is a one thing, bringing slaves from africa and whining about them is another. When you say shit like "I DIDDUNT", while still classiffying people of different colour as "minorities" and associating yourself with colour instead of an ethnicity like an "american", you are the problem. Your parents are responsible for not stopping slave import and not helping former slaves assimilate while they were living in segregation.

Wrong, nigger bitch! Even when given the agency to act for themselves, the blacks have earned their lowly place in the world. Nothing I do can change that, so your guilt tripping lies will not affect me.

Attached: 1527031978533-KQAARX3KD37D292B8W8D[1].jpg (1920x1080, 267K)

>nigger bitch
Dumbass amerimutt mulatto calling me names for no reason lmao!
>have earned their lowly place in the world
They could have lived in Africa and just remain being niggers, you are the one who got them imported, you are the one that didn't assimilate them yet you blame them, that's the most retarded thing i've ever heard, take a redpill and shove it up your ass.

The niggers, the spics, the chinks...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near.
We'll have every nigger in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the American Nazi Party.

Nice vocabulary you fucking mutt. Keep screaming to yourself with your tinfoil hat until you die from exhaustion or just kys already

>The Day of the Rope is near.
You mutts have been saying this for awhile now. And in that time, your white "culture" has devolved into mass consumerism. Even if all the niggers and mongoloids vanished into the ether, you will never EVER be considered Europeans. Blood and soil, only you mutts have just the blood, nothing else.

>black
He's tan at best. His nose and face doesnt look African

Based and redpilled

It's not funny without uncle ben and raimiposting, user, it's just cringe.

He's actually bluepilled as fuck.

Every race and people has been enslaved at some point in history, usually through warfare of some other tribe, country etc. as have nations separated the classes of people based on race or religion or some other criteria, blacks are not special when it comes to this.
This idea that slavery is some thing that was done to blacks or a burden only they had to deal with or uniquely, is one of the most ridiculous concepts ever to exist.

Because you never see him working in his forge.

Excellent V I D E O G A M E S thread, /pol/!

Attached: 16F8E2B3-616D-4F1F-901A-951698905720.jpg (307x300, 13K)

To be fair, societies along the horn of africa were fairly prosperous. The main reason there's nothing of note subsaharan is because no one wanted to make the journey that far south when it was hard enough controlling the massive empires of the Mediterranean. It could easily be the same argument as "LOL X NEVER INVENTED THE WHEEL." If mayans built fuckhuge pyramids without wheels, that's pretty damn impressive

Why are you gay?

Attached: whyareyougay.jpg (1251x710, 269K)

He drops the tseldora set which otherwisely can only be obtained as random drops at brightstone cove tseldora which is ways off

they live in a shitty hot infertile environment, genius. there's also no horses in middle to southern Africa so they are disadvantaged in many areas. you try making a society in a desert.

Attached: 8f6e29d2a.png (272x461, 190K)

>not having a problem with blacks
they're a small part of the population and cause a fuckload of problems

>you try making a society in a desert
>Laughs in persian
>Laughs in arab
>Laughs in egyptian
>Laughs in nubian
>Laughs in etc

Attached: 1555306860546.jpg (1080x1349, 120K)

imagine unironically getting upset over that post

"our game is popular is the West, maybe we should add some black people"

these are northen African societies silly. of course they're quite developed.
that's America's fault. your system continues to perpetuate a framework that allows blacks to live their shitty livestyles.

I don't live in america. it's the governments fault of course, but that doesn't exempt blacks from being guilt. they're given EVERY opportunity to do good in my country

> white feet

Attached: 1564468631470.png (320x320, 90K)

America has enough resources and intelligence to reverse this. the old white coons in the white house just give absolutely no shits.
America's government has passively oppressed blacks since the 60's. just look up shit like redlining and blockbusting. they're aggressive prejudice has just caused a huge mess and you have nu-Yea Forums that eat up black hatred.

There is a little good in everyone.

again, I'm not talking about the US. there is no oppression or history of oppression of blacks in my country, they don't have an excuse here and they still fuck shit up. same with sandniggers

is that a ps2 game?

Stop letting them in then, dumbass.

to add to that, we've oppressed the sami for an insane amount of time, yet they don't behave like blacks

how much fucking say do you think I have in that? do you think I wanted this? also don't move the goalpost, you're talking about them being like they are because of systematic oppression while that's not the case here

i work with nignogs every day. they're just lazy, highly emotional creatures and very predisposed to the path of least resistance. might be a genetic thing

I'm new in the threads, you were speaking with different people here.
>do you think i wanted this?
It doesn't matter what you want, especially if you can't do shit. So shut up, if you could remove politicians, then do it. I live in Czech republic for instance and i would rather remove all the gypsies and russians but can't do that. And they are not black but cause lots of problems as well.

>It doesn't matter what you want
that was my point, I'm telling you to stop blaming me for "letting them in"

How about you choke on my cock faggot?? Darksouls 2 is literally perfect

because he was a greedy bastard

>paying for water
Americans really do this??

>Black
>But also jew
Now that's a character design.

why are YOU black

everyone pays

Persia isn't in north Africa