We make up an idea for a tactical survival stealth game

We make up an idea for a tactical survival stealth game.

Attached: Military-Army-Gas-Mask-Wallpaper-4875.jpg (3648x2359, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/dweezil1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It should have multiple levels with different types of terrain and real world realism applies to it, able to handle different equipment when accessible.

different missions having many ways you can complete them, gameplay is 95% of the entire game and the hours of gameplay are long.

Escape from Tarkov but inside of The Zone.

these ideas combined in some form of way would be kino

>Escape from Tarkov
Oh yeah that game you can literally hack using Visual Basic and Windows 10.

Don't worry, our imaginary game will be hacker proof and run on Gnu.

Metal gear but with zombies

There is a way a game that is like that could work and it would be terrifying.

You're a paramilitary fugitive stuck in the middle of some third-world shit hole trying to escape a US led task force that is actively hunting you.

Is it okay if the game has Jacob's Ladder elements?

remember team tactical survival stealth game doesnt have to be grounded in current day reality

meaning like... kojimas thing isnt far from this idea, minus the tactical

just to get the noggin joggin

twitch.tv/dweezil1 come see

You play as a merc that gets dropped alongisde other mercs on a guerilla-filled third world country, employed by a multinational that needs some shady documents returned to them. These documents imply they were behind the guerillas that threw down the old government since they were back to business or some other bullshit for the plot, so you do, and when you come back you're all killed by agents of this multinational, but you're left alive and patched up by locals.

And it's all in third person and there's character creator and you can play as a girl

Attached: 1489443158651.jpg (779x708, 75K)

bad for business*

Attached: laughing tears 2.png (573x720, 754K)

exceptional idea, I'd play it.

I'd only buy it if the player deaths have varied visual animations and exceptional audio.

Yes, yes, my game must have that when I play it.

Gnu plus Linux, friend.

Basicallu, a R6S piss fog mission, but with a big map and limited air supply.
AI enemies hold refilling stations. You play alone or in small teams of 2-3 people in PvE or FFA.

No. GNU Hurd

Is it weird I relax to sleep at night by imagining myself in ruins of a city while mechs or tanks roll by?

What if it's a supernatural horror game set in a quiet wooded area with monsters and you play as a soldier

Yes

There'd be three factions you can play for. The corrupt military government that took over when the last one fell, the guerrillas that are just as awful as the military government, and a rival multinational enterprise that is obviously just using you to get to the other multinational. The main goal would be to make money (because you're a merc, and you like money) and get the fuck out of dodge. The main antagonist of course would be the corp that found out you're not actually dead and know their big secret.
Every faction is filled with assholes and there's no way to get vengeance at the people that tried to fuck you over because suits always win.
Of course you can play triple agent up until a point, I suppose.

You'd always be outnumbered so the game would be centered around camouflage, distraction explosions, and sneaky things like that. Companions would be fine, but it's simply not possible to win a straight up firefight.

I want it to be in the near future with aesthetic vehicles in the environments along with some life like weather and stuff.

what should combat be like?
complex and strategic... or overwhelming and limited?

If there are survival elements there should be an ice level, some sort of snowy environment where you have to contend with the cold while carrying out your mission.

This but not Survive and with actual level design and no crafting.

IDK but I had an idea where you'd have to survive in a world where Y2K actually did go off like they said and everything went to hell.

Attached: 735564745647356577463.png (728x422, 302K)

War of the Worlds-esque game
>You are a survivor in a war-torn city where hulking tripods wander the street, incinerating anyone they come across
>Other survivors, gone mad from shellshock, are fighting for what little supplies are left
>Noise is everything, with tripods being attracted to locations with lots of noise
>Supplies are scarce, food, weapons, and ammo being limited to a specific amount

Attached: 7e6.jpg (600x518, 35K)

GODDAMNIT THEY COULD HAVE MADE THIS.

How about a game that lets you pick the season in it to play in?

A STALKER like game which takes place in a single giant skyscraper.

Each floor is relatively large and unique, with strange and unusual qualities due to anomalies like snow appear, rain and storms, toxins and radiation threats, usual enemies and abominations. You'll have to move up and down, as well as across floors to get through the story, having to choose which type of anomalies are easier for you to handle.

Combat will often take places with you having to take into account enemies on your floor, as well as above and below you as the structure is broken down and there are many connecting and open spaces between the floors.

tldr I hate how flat and 2D modern shooters are. Styx was an amazing stealth game because it was one of the only games which put a lot of thought into vertical gameplay.

Make a new SOCOM game in line with the old ones.

Volkssturm Survival Sim
>Start off somewhere on the east side with your platoon
>Russians kick the shit out of it and you're the only one alive
>Can't go back since you'll probably be seen as a deserter
>You wander through cratered countrysides, ruined villages and burning cities and run into Russian offensives, air raids, strafing Sturmoviks, bandit deserters and roaving SS execution squads.
>You can decide to scavenge weapons from both sides and fight back or focus on stealth.
>Your only goal is to survive and get to the US and British lines to the west.

Not bad.

Hell yea my nigga. They were fun then but they're iffy to play now. The formula is great tho so I hope they do make a new one. Ubisoft tried it and it was shit however

Attached: seal-helmet.jpg (600x920, 149K)

Special Forces white guy gets trapped in the favelas and has to escape during a blackout through the longest night. Game would play like Splinter Cell Chaos Theory but with very low resources/ammo so basically ghetto stealth, using homemade weapons and decoys, lots of verticality too

>survival

Why do you want to play a bad game?

this would unironically be kino especially if it was sp/coop or current tarkov game mode and as addition instead of randos you can have entire map filled only with friends

I want cinematic cutscenes to break up the boring stealth bits