Are we all in agreement that Super Metroid is the best SNES game?

Are we all in agreement that Super Metroid is the best SNES game?

Attached: 117762-super-metroid-snes-front-cover.jpg (800x1418, 200K)

ye

No
>inb4 hurr durr jarpig
No it's not
It's like Zelda but very, very improved

Attached: 2331430-box.png (365x640, 375K)

I would say its the best of its Genre on SNES. SNES had a lot of time testing 10/10 games.

there is no best snes game. too many masterpieces each good in their own way

Yoshi's Island is objectively a 10/10 and is every way superior to Super Metroid.

Yes.

>objectively
Stop using words you don't know the meaning of.

Attached: LowerNorfair-NoSpaceJump.webm (822x720, 2.29M)

Objectively, I would say Super Metroid, Yoshi's Island, FF6, Chrono Trigger, Megaman X, Super Mario World, Super Castlevania, Secret of Mana, Zelda Link to the Past, and a few others I forgot are 10/10 worthy.

To say that Yoshi's Island is a better game than any other 10/10 is difficult simply because what makes all these games top tier is complete different from each other.

I dunno, I feel like it's more like a dream team between
>super mario wurl
>super metroid
>street fighter 2 turbo/hf
>zelda alltp
>final fantasy 4
>final fantasy 6
>tactics ogre luct
>f zero
The last 4 are by no means GOAT or the BEST but I couldn't have a SNES collection without them

Something is erking me

Despite all the praise and fanfare it get Metroid on NES is an awful mess that isn't worth playing and I never hear anyone talk about it ever.

Best speed game for sure.

Part of me wants to dedicate an entire weekend to beating Metroid. I figure if I sit down and draw out the map as I play, it won't take that long.

People talk about Zero Mission though

Yeah baby.
Faggot.

It’s an okay game. Has got quite a boring atmosphere.

>The atmosphere is shi-

Attached: 285888-super-metroid-snes-screenshot-metroids.png (256x224, 21K)

A Link to the Past is better lol

I think people sometimes mistake Supers muddy and muted ps1 era colors for atmosphere. It has good music for sure but the rest looks like your typical sci fi SNES games.

Attached: b1ayu87humw11.png (642x512, 8K)

I would personally say so. It's not my personal favorite game on the system but I feel like it is easily one of the objectively best ones.

no but it's pretty good

GIT SUM

Attached: __kirby_kirby_series_drawn_by_peachifruit__ab330c525c06ac5dec4933a2eb91034a.png (1000x621, 206K)