Antagonist is redeemed at the end

>antagonist is redeemed at the end

Attached: 1561266377356.jpg (320x320, 22K)

>Antagonist is actually sane compared to the rest of the cast

Attached: 4326.png (811x1256, 807K)

Niggers will really watch anything with a humanoid female in it. You could make a cartoon or Japanese cartoon based of literal types of feces living in a toilet bowl in the form of girls and fags on here would be fighting over whether green was better than corn chan.

Attached: ok.png (332x253, 30K)

that's a based trope though. Antagonists are all protagonists in their own stories and getting to explore them are fun.
Only way its bad is when they omit or hand wave shit the villain has done. They need to own that but still strove to do better.

>protagonist gets raped after losing a battle

Attached: 1543217206116.png (491x434, 212K)

Posting best girl.

Attached: Cute Lapis.gif (372x309, 1.95M)

>Villain's minion gets redeemed but is still willing to do evil shit.

Attached: Alakshmi revenge.webm (1280x720, 1.89M)

What game?

>Protag fuck Antag in the end
What game do this

If Wakky Seven were more than a stupid advertising campaign and a girl group instead of being made up of bishounen, you'd be right.

Attached: milk.jpg (1200x675, 537K)

>terrible character who marks a major turning point in game's ruination is somehow beloved by the fanbase

She looked way fucking cooler before Steven 'fixed' her. Also I don't like her character arc because it's literally her just running away over and over again

>Make an entire episode revolve around Jasper abusing Lapis for fusing

>Lol, Lapis bullies Peridot now XD

Sugar is a FUCKING HACK

Just checked and I actually still have it on my harddrive, lol.
Shinobi Buster Mizuna

Attached: Shinobi-Buster-Mizuna-Ninpocho-Free-Download-Full-PC-Game.jpg (750x350, 76K)

Sugar probably likes to bully women into licking her pussy.

Attached: tumblr_o7g5epjYfi1sdbhamo1_500.gif (500x274, 1.36M)

The only sane people are Steven and his father. Peridot is a huge dork.
You know what? Scratch that, Greg is the only true sane person in the whole show. Kinda weird that a show that seems sjw or whatever has the loser male charachter still be the happiest and most comfortable with his life than anyone else.

Imagine some good anime animator will make a totally reworked version of this show.

I like a concept of space gem waifu thing. But this show just from time to time just screams in sjw what makes it cringe in some moments.

Also lapis has cute feet

People who are abused tend to become abusers. Why do you think so many pedos were molested as children themselves?

>writers realize that the sidekick is more interesting than the protagonist and make him the main character part-way through

Attached: Dr.-Stone-Episode-2-Air-Date-1.jpg (640x360, 44K)

This show was a massive let down especially after their resolution to the Earth being destroyed by a giant gem ball was just friendship, I wonder what it could have been with non hack writers,