Just bought 1 month of this to try it out. What are the absolute best games here?

Just bought 1 month of this to try it out. What are the absolute best games here?

Note: Already downloading RE4, Worms W.M.D, Fable Anniversary and Horizon 4.

Attached: 3554804-3440773-gamepass.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Fuck it, it's worth a bamp.

Its 5 dollars, does it really matter? Just look at the games and see what you want to play.

Speaking of Game Pass I wanted to renew mine but it keeps taking me to Ultimate and I don't want that.

I there just no option for vanilla game pass anymore?

DOOM
Killer Instinct
Sunset Overdrive

>Killer Instinct full edition comes out on Game Pass
>Only Rash is available due to a glitch

Attached: 1562552853396.png (460x613, 279K)

I'm just looking for some recommendations, that's all. I would download the MCC but it has an ungodly size and I already have Halo 3 installed separately.

At least they left you with one of the best characters.

Yes, there should be. Im going to my subscriptions right now on the xbone, and its letting me get both gold and gamepass on their own.

Yeah he's fun

Ninja Gaiden Black
Halo MCC if you haven't already
Same with Rare Replay
Metro Exodus
Absolver
Gears 1 Remastered
Garou Mark of Wolves
SamSho 2

If you have a brother or close friend (you have friends, right) then the Gears of War games and Halo MCC are top-tier couch coop experiences.

When you start downloading the MCC, it lets you pick and choose what games, and what portions of them (campaign/mp) you want to install or not. Its very convenient. I elected to get rid of Halo 4 all altogether.

I had this problem but then restarted the game and everything was fine.

I have pic related plus Steamworld Dig 2 and Void Bastards.
No reason to not try them all out.

Attached: file.png (263x904, 102K)

Prey
Outer Wilds
Hollow Knight
Monster Hunter World
SuperHot

These are just general recommendations. Ymmv. There are lots of other gems on the gp too but I dont wanna get into it without knowing your preferences.

gamepass on PC was kinda neat. played a bunch of games i probably would have never bought.

Tried restarting, relogging, reinstalling but it's not working. Looks like people are complaining on Twitter so it's not just me

I know you said you're already downloading it, but I'm paying now for a month of game pass just for Horizon 4 and it's well fucking worth it.

Ninja Gaiden Black

having the same problem too. i just gave up on it.

>Trying to meme me into Ninja Gaiden

Nice try, but I already played it on the OG Xbox and it's fucking shit.

How are Ark: Survival Evolved and Sea of Thieves?

Yeah I'll just play Rash until they fix it I guess

question: did the "installed" pop-ups for the characters ever appeared?
If not I would try to force the game to verify them, like, try selecting an unavailable character and go as far as if you were to actually buy them so the game sends you to the store, see if that triggers something.

shit

Just uninstall the most recent update, you dope. Quit being a mong and engage your brain.

You idiot, it runs at 4K and 60 fps on the X

>Alien Isolation
>Borderlands Handsome Collection
>Deus Ex Mankind Divided
>DOOM
>Fallout 3
>Forza Horizon 4
>Guacamelee 1 and 2
>Hitman
>Mass Effect
>Metro 2033, Last Light, and Exodus
>Ninja Gaiden Black
>Oblivion
>Prey
>Resident Evil 4 and 5
>Tomb Raider and Rise of the Tomb Raider
>Ruiner
>Wolfenstein The New Order

Shantae: Half-Genie Hero

I love platformers though, so slight bias. What a beautiful, terrific game.

Don't think I got a pop-up for the characters and when I choose an unavailable character it just prompts me to buy them

I don't even know how to uninstall an individual game pass update and I don't it'll even fix it since this seems to be a wide spread problem

this right here worked for me but I had to do it like 5 times, restarting the game, until everyone was correctly available. It was like the game couldn't recognize all those dlc at once just it just did them in batches.

>Mass Effect

Shit, I just realised the first one is BC. I used to fucking love Mass Effect, LOVE IT. I wanna play it again, but what if it's shit? I don't wanna tarnish the memories ;_;

They just added resident evil 4 hd and i also would check out the game Riverbond, fun little co-op game

Go offline.

then do as I said and tell the game you want to buy them so it sends you to the xbox store and realizes you already have them.

It's still great. I just finished a replay of it a few mins ago. 2 is still my personal favorite though.

Kingdom Two Crowns, Moonlighter & Void Bastards.

Attached: zekekekeke.png (1080x1080, 755K)

Is it still only $1 a month?

>Mass Effect 2 is my favourite

Absolutely disgusting.

Not that guy but it's better than 1

Go offline as in appear offline or log out? Both of those don't accomplish anything

I'm not trying that and possibly accidentally charging $10 onto my account for one character when they're probably going to fix this in a few days at most

Super Luckys Tale

Disconnect from XBL completely. Fucking hell, user. This is simple stuff.

jesus christ, user, are you a retard who just got his first console? They game only charges you if you confirm the purchase on he store. what we're trying to do is force a connection between game and store, not make a purchase

I'm on PC and like I said when I press a character it opens up the Microsoft Store and prompts me to make a purchase. If I click buy then it charges me and I can't refund it

Attached: 1550096568155.jpg (640x640, 33K)

I'm gonna sub to basically rent Metro. Is it in the $5 tier?

In none of your replies to me you said you were on PC, eat shit, then, I guess.

I'm having a fucking blast playing Halo 2 and Halo CE

Yes

You're the fucking one who just assumed I was on console

That's nonsense. You need to confirm a purchase. You can't accidentally buy anything.

I think you also just assumed I was on console and when that dude told me to "go as far as possible" with the purchase I wasn't sure what he meant. The furthest you can go without buying anything is the buy screen and after that it charges you

Mutant Year Zero is an underrated gem that I never see anyone talk about.

All of these are good too