Persona

She's literally perfect. I just beat P4G and I feel fucking depressed. Thankfully there's still Arena/Dancing/Ultimax/Q/Q2.

Attached: wp3502522.jpg (1920x1200, 400K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EgLawVqbZbE
youtube.com/watch?v=SXYdgfXyYqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally perfect for old idol producer cock you mean.

Good news user, Rise is fully playable in Arena and Ultimax

>Thankfully there's still Arena/Dancing/Ultimax/Q/Q2.

Attached: 1537866439149.jpg (766x720, 71K)

for fan service

arena ult and dancing are alright

Q/Q2 combat just sucks so fucking much that I only got halfway through both

Attached: 1564427955293.jpg (720x729, 39K)

I still haven't decided how I want to approach the Arena games. I can do 2 separate purchases for ~$35, or wait for a sale and buy Ultimax and just get the Arena story DLC and save like $5-$10. The games have a stupid amount of DLC, but I just want the story anyways. I won't feel good about getting incomplete games, but I can deal with it for more Rise.

I love Fuuka!

Attached: Fuuka Eyes.jpg (865x353, 37K)

There is zero reason to buy Arena since literally all of Arena is in Ultimax as DLC. Soundtrack and Navi DLCs are worthless, don't get those unless you're WAY into the series.

>Thankfully there's still Arena/Dancing/Ultimax/Q/Q2 for story

user...

Not necessarily for story, but for more Rise in general even though I'm sure she doesn't play a huge part in the Arena and Q games.

Attached: rise-kujikawa-pole-dancin.gif (500x500, 291K)

Rise is just a cumsleeve.

Bruh

>ywn play Persona 4 for the first time again

Attached: Alone.jpg (500x485, 62K)

Yu's cumsleeve only

>Thankfully there's still Arena/Dancing/Ultimax/Q/Q2
Really sucks that Laura Bailey wasn't available for Dancing All Night. She probably seen the size of the script and noped out.

Is that what she told you?

She looks cuter in Arena than in Ultimax

Apparently she had prior engagements. That's another thing I wanted to mention. As a whole the dub is pretty mediocre to bad, but Laura Bailey knocked it out of the fucking park. A god damn travesty she was replaced by Ashley fucking Burch

I figured they were just reused sprites.

Attached: rise-persona4arena-ultimax-stance-animation.gif (200x400, 256K)

They just added more details and changed her eyes, but both models look bretty gud

Yuri Lowenthal,Laura Bailey,Troy Baker and Johnny Yong Bosch are all good

Amanda Winn Lee as Yukiko sounds like someone who is 40 years old

Attached: 1446666178475.png (1048x707, 277K)

>Amanda Winn Lee as Yukiko sounds like someone who is 40 years old
I wonder why.

Reminder that Nanako is Yu’s canon future wife and no amount of reddit seething will change that. Everything else is a meaningless high school fling with his Scooby Doo gang.
His official title in Arena is the Siscon Kingpin of Steel.

put three years into studying moon and stop subjecting yourself to burger voice actors

Persona 4G Made Marie basically Canon
Same way p5 did with Makoto
And P3 with Aigis/Yukari
But still Marie is in a whole other level, she is basically your wife and you always get a date with her in valentines day, all the obligatory pathos are towards Tu and she always confess her love even if you are fucking another girl, the animation make it more blantant

poochie needs to go back to her planet

Where are these 40 year olds you hang out with?

the combat in Q2 is way better than mainline wtf maybe you're just bad

Attached: 1553212507979.jpg (3182x3304, 2.93M)

>Kaguya is literally Jap mythos Poochie
Even Atlus knew

>spam poisma to win the game

Attached: 1563836226430.png (637x480, 249K)

Say hello to the happy couple!

Attached: Strong.gif (1000x1000, 338K)

>That scene in the first movie eating with the mc

Attached: cute.jpg (387x387, 25K)

In a roster of vapid one note characters designed solely to make the player feel like a special self insert she's the most vapid one note character designed solely to make the player feel like a special self insert.

They should have replaced Marie with a gas station social link. Hang out at the station, see the attendant deal with the shittiest, entitled people on the planet and watch "him" try and fail to please them. Every once in a while you get a nice customer, but the details you hear about their situation paints a sad picture of their home life. Maybe even have Adachi stop by once or twice and watch the Attendant get all awkward around you both.

Would have been much better than what we got.

Unfortunately this is a Japanese game and everything must be presented through cute girls which isnt bad but without any nuance, depth or cleverness in writing.

>P5 with Makoto

It's really obvious Ann is the canon love interest man

Yeah, for like only the first hour of the game.
Makoto gets a lot of shit with Joker in vanilla for begging to end
But that doesnt matter anymore since Kasumi is literally female Joker

youtube.com/watch?v=EgLawVqbZbE
That's the irony that kills all /jp/ users eventually. Learning an entirely new language gives a level of self-respect that no videogame could ever achieve. Eventually they leave /jp/ and Yea Forums to pursue other life goals.

Attached: Yes, I know Japanese. How could you tell.jpg (1080x675, 100K)

Thats a man

Not even the best girl in her own game
Naoto > Yukiko >> Chie > Rise >>>>> Sun (Music Club) > Sun (Drama Club) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ai >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Marie

Attached: latest.jpg (1280x686, 195K)

Fuuka is a beautiful lady with all the traits and qualities of one!

Attached: Chatty Fuuka.webm (642x660, 2.92M)

I'm gonna lick the sweat off Haru's 5head and there's nothing any of you can do to stop me.

Attached: cinroll.jpg (1921x1077, 1.17M)

Same thing with Rise though. But Yu doesnt give a shit about that or any other girls. He only cares for Nanako

Attached: rgdfb.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

I love chie!

Attached: 1457239868927.png (588x735, 416K)

This, they should just add her as social link. Marie feels like an useless addition.

Attached: sgr.gif (540x580, 1.01M)

>Thankfully there's still Arena/Dancing/Ultimax/Q/Q2.
Bruh, look at this dude...

>Mariefags actually exist
Wew thats rare.
But no, theres no actual canon wife in Persona 3/4 (still didnt play 5)
Everyone has hots for you, the Door and Yu Narukami. You are the playboy in this game. Especially if you max their S.Links. If you want to make it canon, you, the player have to choose it by yourself.

Attached: 15310371120514.jpg (1280x1021, 1.3M)

Absolutely BASED

Attached: NANAKO!.webm (1280x720, 1.43M)

Same here man....

Attached: 1548970015506.jpg (239x222, 15K)

No it didn't you fucking retard. She's shoe horned in so badly and is barely acknowledged in the main plot if at all. Lovers girls are Canon and always best.

I'm playing Dancing at the moment. Story mode is great, it's just a P4 style VN with dancing instead of combat. Highly recommend.

Read

youtube.com/watch?v=SXYdgfXyYqs

Attached: e98.jpg (600x705, 21K)