Do you think Joel made the right call?

Do you think Joel made the right call?

Attached: images (6).jpg (739x415, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=14B1lQwjd9I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

Maybe, but he's gonna pay for lying about it.

>Let's just cut her open and there's like a 1% chance that maybe we can make a cure out of it somehow

I'd say fuck em too if I was Joel. Their world can't go back to how it used to be, ever. There's always going to be a constant threat of infected, humanity will dwindle bit by bit as the last resources are used up and then they die. There's no happy ending.

Eh, not in a bigger picture sense, and not in respect to what Ellie would have really wanted, but his immediate gut reaction was still understandable with how it was just thrown at him.

The Fireflies basically handled the situation in the absolute worst possible way that they could have. Instead of letting Joel just talk to Ellie under heavy security, or just leaving him where they found him, they revived him, told him the exact thing that would make him go mad, refused to let him see her, and just expected him to leave without a fight.

Attached: clickers.gif (939x975, 394K)

Ellie wasn't the first of her type, they've tried with others before and failed. She was just another rat for testing

>defeat whatever the next big bad of the game will be
>Ellie very briefly splits apart from Joel at some point and leads to her discovering Joel lied to her and killed dozens of people to get away with it
>wtf Joel I hate you now
>she runs away from him while he shouts her name and says hes sorry
>Joel chases her down and has to save her ass one last time
>gets bitten in the process probably doing something no human could withstand like crawling through a field of walkers
>manages to save her and get her to safety before dying in at the very end
>game forces you to put down Joel through her perspective

I don't even remember the ending, lol

Even if Joel handed her over to them, what are the chances they'll be able to derive a cure somehow? She's just one test subject. You'd need a bigger sample size than that. Plus, humanity is forever changed. It would take eons to rebuild even if they find a cure.

t. Joel

ideally? yes
From Joel's point of view? hell fucking no. he aint losing another one

Yeah he did she ended up being lesbian so she won't pass on her immunity to anybody else

t. Ellie

>Instead of letting Joel just talk to Ellie under heavy security, or just leaving him where they found him, they revived him, told him the exact thing that would make him go mad, refused to let him see her, and just expected him to leave without a fight.

This is one of the dumbest parts of the game. How can people honestly believe that it has a "masterful' script

I mean, what would happen if he told Ellie the truth?

Can't be topped

Attached: lee.jpg (600x337, 11K)

>How can people honestly believe that it has a "masterful' script
With a fuck-ton of Sony shilling.

It's a game about people.
People are stupid.

Druckmann said Ellie knows he's lied.

do you think I give a fuck about this interactive movie?

Attached: I'MPLAYINGTHEGAME.gif (200x200, 1.93M)

You came into this thread and posted so yes you do care.

No
He went with his gut and made an emotional decision
Granted he didnt have any time to think about it but it was still dumb

Every other immune person who died for the same cause changed nothing. The chances of the procedure working and creating a cure were fucking slim. I sure as shit wouldn't lose someone thats like a daughter to me over a gamble surgery.

Attached: 107ca9cb9dd3c8a5eebe24605b62b9c9.jpg (638x642, 37K)

Sorry Richard, I just thought some people liked this game and wanted to discuss it's ending

lolicatgirls.swf

While it was a stupid move, I think it could all be chalked up to Marlene having too much sentimental investment over Ellie in the situation to the point where she kind of half-assed how to go through with it.

She was trying to be logical and pragmatic in her willingness to kill Ellie, but she still felt the need to give Joel thanks and sympathize with his situation and the pain that she felt that they could commiserate over regarding the choice she felt that she had to make. If she had just played it cold the entire time instead of bringing Joel into the facility and explaining things to him as a courtesy for all that he had done she and her team probably wouldn't have ended up dead.

Attached: Ellie.png (1069x728, 1.76M)

The fact is vaccines don't work with fungi

Attached: Screenshot_20190729-214118.png (720x1280, 1.17M)

there were no other immune people, the game says that many times

youtube.com/watch?v=14B1lQwjd9I

Yes
The fireflies are a bunch of fucking hippy redditors and deserved to get their brains blown out

Joel descends into the abyss and loses his humanity the moment he found out Ellie is a faggot. Joel confirm final boss.

Oh fuck you just put it together for me.
Ellie might be the new Eve but she's a fucking dyke, so no kids. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS FUCKED

Attached: 1561502694399.png (436x433, 276K)

>"Hey I know you just woke up after being knocked out by my men while trying to resuscitate ellie from drowning but we need to kill her now lmao"
>"No you can't see her, no she doesn't know she's going to die and no we don't 100% know if this will work"
>"also if you don't just leave quietly we're going to shoot you LMAO"
>"WOW WTF HOW DARE YOU KILL US!!!!!!!!"

Attached: Dumb cunt getting btfo.png (613x350, 333K)

No because now they got to deal with those fucking clickers forever. Yes because I don't think he could take losing another little girl and I don't want to see him kill himself. He was really in a tough spot there. Overall, yes I think he made the right decision.

Attached: ellie.gif (500x281, 986K)

What if, in another timeline, the cure they make from Ellie is patented and named 'Zombrex", and the outbreak at the Willamette Mall was a brain parasite all along? Woah. I just blew my own mind.

Attached: 1496972772856.jpg (500x667, 58K)

Originally I thought no and hated the ending and that it forced you to save her, but I watched some guys YouTube analysis where he points out that the Fireflys are beyond incompetent at absolutely everything they do so would almost certainly gain nothing from killing her, which gave me second thoughts. I think what they need to do is find actually competent people to look into her.

>Dykes can't have kids

Bored of this meme

Fireflies are terrorists, they would have used a cure to leverage power, but they're also incompetent, so they would have gotten themselves killed and lost the cure

>meme

Do you think in a post-apocalyptic zombie infested world they still have artificial insemination clinics or..?

he could have made up a better lie, like saying the base was attacked, everyone died and he barely got her out of there.

She didn't know that Joel is OP as fuck and could solo her heavily armed security team.

They have cups and they can ask someone to cum in the cup then stick a turkey baster up their pusy it's not that hard

Should've made a call to action~
Am I right, Lads?

user, you're mixing up what really happened with Joel's lie.

>Jerk off into a cup
>Get some big dudes to hold her upside down
>Pour jizz into her pussy
>Maybe shake her around a little to make sure it settles at the bottom

Its not rocket surgery

no no no. You've got it all wrong. They still have the artificial insemination clinics, but now your doctor is an undead zombie whose head is split in two. You just have to wear a small mask so you don't inhale his head spores while he does your sonogram.

Who was the hottest bitch in TLoU?

I'll give you a hint. Her name starts with "e" and rhymes with "belly".

You mean her name starts with a "t" and rhymes with "mess"

I thought this game was going to give me the option to sacrifice her. I was waiting for the decision to pop up.

Attached: 1537325565730.jpg (750x747, 86K)

Several years ago I would have said yes, but then she grew up into becoming some butch dyke so now I would say no. Joel should have let them just extract her brain, literally nothing would have been lost.

The Fireflies were incompetent retards and Joel did nothing wrong.

Attached: x3c43oovod531.png (1200x2697, 3.46M)

Attached: Ellies literal actual gf.jpg (1859x2308, 579K)

I thought so, too, first time I've felt relieved for not having to make a choice in a game, once Joel killed the guard I was fully invested on his decision.

Daily reminder that they didn't even give him the guns he was promised

No, he unleashed the ultimate evil that is TLOU2

Putting Ellie’s shiftiness aside, he was basically given the choice between the life of his newfound daughter versus a people who’ve stolen his actual daughter from him, robbed and beaten him into a jagged specter of unfeeling Darwinism.

Not that hard of a choice when you think about it.

Attached: 3A05D180-56A1-4E1C-BD26-EEA181A35F6B.jpg (701x1000, 102K)

Typical white men, always making out black people as the ones in the wrong and bad.

Attached: 1551704012983.png (184x203, 67K)

Yeh

Attached: 1563741450857.jpg (1100x620, 74K)

Desu, the fireflies have been incompetent the entire game so telling joel the dumbest shit that would piss him off isn't that much of a stretch. But it makes the idea of them actually finding a care and spreading it to the rest of the surviving humans retarded as they're too useless to accomplish that.

>daughter dies in the beginning as he tries everything he could to save her and fails
>cue ellie who is a spitting image of his daughter

I'm not saying it's right but what would you do?

Are you having a stroke, trumpanzee?

Why not give the cure to the military? I remember them being shown in the first few stages of the game. Is it the government?