Never done an honest day's work in your life for all that coin you're carrying, eh lad?

>Never done an honest day's work in your life for all that coin you're carrying, eh lad?

Attached: Brynjolf.png (322x358, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=14422
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How would you know.

The thieves guild questline was fine until you become a fucking power ranger.

ITS LASS

The Thieves Guild questline was fine until you left the mansion and it just became more spelunking just like every other questline in the game except the Dark Brotherhood.

One of the problems I have with Skyrim is how it forced all the factions on you.

It's some damn good looking armor but the stats are fucking meh.

Shut the fuck up Brynjolf I have to go steal all of the Riften blacksmith's iron ingots and leather strips

Kek

The only one that's forced on you during the main quest is the College of Winterhold. It's still really dumb, but still.

>lad

Attached: melons.jpg (166x304, 10K)

I like agreeing to do it and then just standing their while he awkwardly tries to distract the crowd.

I am SociallyRetardedBorn.

This is the worst faction plot hook ever. I seriously hate it. The most egregious sins of Skyrim are how public and transparent the DB and TG are.

>roll pure mage
>never steal shit
>this prick approaches
Only Bethesda

You can actually go straight to Septimus and it wont break the quest.

Skyrim sucks. Stop talking about it.

>Hey random traveler, want to join an illegal thieves guild that I'm a member of?
>Here don't forget to wear the official thieves guild armor

Attached: 1481428736394.png (2000x2000, 78K)

I hate how games are designed with the idea that the player needs to do everything on the first playthrough and if they miss something it's the developer's fault for not making it obvious enough

Whats worst us that guards dont arrest you for wearing it.

>No way to destroy the Thieves Guild and take down Maven like you can with the Dark Brotherhood

Fucking WHY. I mean they had to know that would piss people off right?

>Tell Brynjolf to fuck off
"Okay friend, but if you change your mind I'll be right here reminding you about it for the rest of the game. Also, there's no way to remove the quest from your log!"

FUCK

Don't fucking remind me.

>Get bounty hunters sent after me, kill them and the note on them was from Maven

MEDIC

>can't join the forsworn and take back the reach

I mean you kinda can with that one quest in Markarth but after the guards forget about you no one cares anymore.

I mean can you really call it work if you're getting paid to enjoy a hobby? i also like stealing things.

>forces quests on you when it's supposed to be your story
my least favorite part of Skyrim tbdesu. Why would my Dark Brotherhood character give a shit about stealing shit? And why can't I kill this fag for bothering me?
Hopefully the next game lets you kill anyone but just gives you the old Morrowind line about dooming the world.

>play a pure paladin hero type
>never steal, work hard chopping wood and other radiant quests for my money
>donate to the temples and the poor as well
>this faggot comes over and says I'm a fucking crook
Fuck Riften, I try to avoid it every playthrough now, but end up having to go there because its apparently the only temple to Mara to get married in the entire fucking land.

>lad
Nigger, are you implying that I don't have titty mods installed and play as a Dunmer with giant milkers and a fat brapper that gets railed by anything that moves?

SORRY LAD I'VE GOT IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO WE'LL SPEAK ANOTHER TIME.

GIVE ME HIGH ELF WIFUA

Hey is there any mods that over haul combat on the xbox, ordinator kinda does but it's a bitch to grind the levels for it, even with double perk points,
Playing as a breton paladin is fun but combat is boring.

The questline is stupid but god his voice does things to me

Attached: 1555267805918.png (546x454, 223K)

How about until you meet the specific waifu dark elf that has racial features toned down to make you like her?

I wanna do things to you

looting is still not honest work

A reminder that even if you fuck it up, even if you murder everyone in the square after agreeing to help, even if you stand there and do nothing, even if you try to kill brynjolf, he forgives you and says you have talent anyways and the quest proceeds as normal.

It was fine up until you realize you never actually steal anything in the Duration of it.

Honestly this. Thieves Guild is fine for the most part (much better than the Dark Brotherhood and a hundred times better than the Companions, aka the worst questline in the entire game) and it's actually nice getting the Guild back on its feet, but holy fuck Karliah, Nocturnal, and the Nightingales are the worst shit by far. It's so fucking pretentious. When I was younger I thought they were cool, but going back to it, holy hell is it bad.

Attached: ScreenShot468.png (1920x1080, 2.06M)

shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=14422
Skyrim's guild quests are pure garbage, but the Thieves Guild is probably the most retarded from start to finish.
I like exploring in Skyrim, but every time I have to do a guild quest it genuinely want to stop playing, they're so boring.

Get a mod that takes essential tags off every npc, breaks some quests when they die but its very satisfying and makes the game a bit harder

You don't need mods for that, just use the setessential console command

>fail his test on purpose so he'll fuck off and remove the quest
>he chews you out for one sentence then resumes to invite you down to his secret thieves club anyway

Attached: 1513732939403.png (1127x895, 83K)

does the command apply to all npcs after you type it in or do you have to take the tag off when you see them, because the mod I mentioned takes the tag off everyone before the start of the game

This game's spanish translation was the worst shit I've heard in ages. Holy fuck is it terrible

In terms of the voice actors or the literal translation work? I know spanish and that sounds amusing

Nocturnal is so shit in Skyrim, even compared to past showings. At least in Oblivion her personality of an awkward cinnamon roll who wants you to ask someone who stole from her nicely to give it back is something different, no pretension or 'daedra bad!' shit.

What's the point of recording all Eurocuck and Spic languages if it's going to be terrible? What the fuck happened to subs? Spics aren't illiterate right?

You stole her fucking horse

For me it was all the stupid book jobs and shit that are really annoying to do.

I never finished the thrives guild and thought my game was bugged becuase there's NO WAY Todd would have me doing 25 radiant quests just to do the last quest

>Companions
>constant draugr and bandit killing the whole way through, get forced into becoming a werewolf
>Mages guild:
>Spend most of it killing draugr
>Thieves guild
>Rretarded plot, only time you actually steal anything is during the grindy as fuck radiant quests
>Dark brotherhood
>retarded plot and spend way too much time dungeon crawling
I could forgive most of skyrim's flaws if the guilds weren't so shit, how did they fuck them up so bad?

Yeah its not worth it all lol.

Honestly it's not the worst. You can quicksave right before you actually accept the quest and quickload to get your desired location. I only did it to finally actually say that I did it, I probably won't ever do it again.

Do all guild quests force you into selling your soul to a Daedra?

Thieves Guild was fine before it began.
Everything else was miraculously bad, including logic and dungeon hunting.
>Key is supposed to be stolen because Nocturnal likes to have fun
>Key is stolen
>Suddenly Nocturnal's servants suffer lack of luck/lifeforce
>It didn't happen in oblivion and skyrim
>mercer is a pushover but you have to get a power level from selling your soul
>brynjolf believes what Karliah wrote in the translation OR brynjolf knows how to read falmer language so you didn't need that convoluted plan to translate the diary
>carliah spent a year perfectin the poison but couldn't make a second dose after making the first
>had enough money to buy and build two enterprises but couldn't create a "Paralysis 9000 sec on target 30ft" instead of making a retarded poison
>Mercer admires Karliah's wit after Karliah literally gives a new enterprise to her enemy
I could go on, but I feel that thinking about this shit makes me loose intelligence points.

Attached: 1549051034073.png (1061x1500, 1.71M)

>decided not to finish the questline and just keep the skeleton key

yeah, im not giving that one up.

that can be said about all armor you dont make on your own.

Essentially, but you're the Dragonborn, so it's all meaningless anyway because in the end, no one will claim you.

Oh, I almost forgot! They called the edgy guardians of edgy fortress of edgy daedra Nightingales - pretty beautiful and cute birbs.
Apparently someone (Pagliarulo) thought that night in the name makes you really coold, like picrelated.

Attached: nightman.jpg (650x400, 28K)

>forced to sell your soul to some demonic roastie to progress when realistically you could probably dick mercer in a couple hits
>"but but but the theives guild luck is bad ;_; c'mon just give her your eternal soul Uwu" -dark elf with unique purple eyes in a batman suit
>by that point I leveled up to the point where I basically can pickpocket and steal anything I want as well as having a coinpurse in the hundreds of thousands already built up
I hate how you get thrusted into being the hero and dragonborne and the games mechanics basically make you into a god if you use them right but you are still everyone's bitch.

Attached: 1559763451527.jpg (900x675, 64K)

its trash. atleast oblivion encourge you to scout out Buildings and steal shit if you wanted to advance the plot.

>not knowing that every daedra can suck Akatosh' dick over the soul of Dragonborn
You don't really sell your soul to any daedra during daedric quests, you just become their asset in the Tamriel. I'm pretty sure they are well aware that Dragonborn are something bigger and that's why they even ask to do stuff for them.

You do it 4 times besides the fact that it belongs to Akatosh.

I want to pin you to your bed and ravage you while watches

Attached: 27021874-1564449130.jpg (1920x1080, 773K)

Man you can barely move in that game without some questline being thrown at you. That's especially true regarding the guilds.

Attached: enb 2019_01_07 04_19_04_10.png (1824x1026, 3.14M)

Attached: Master Shake drinks mustard, vineger and oyster sauce.gif (356x400, 2M)

It's horseshit you can't kill him for calling you a thief as if you were trash.

the princes just get shafted lmao, thanks for the neat trinkets that I'm gonna hang on my wall in sovngarde you fucking idiots

>waifu dark elf that has racial features toned down to make you like her?
It didn't work.

Attached: Karliah_01.png (600x1080, 938K)

She was the failed prototype, Serana was the final work.

Yeah at least Serana doesn't look like a fucking ayy lmao.

it looks like complete shit lmfao

the thieves guild questline was fine until mercer told me to go to a draugr tomb

>the purest form of vampire that can exist
>looks the least like a mutant bat
The Skyrim vampires are completely ass-backwards. The vampire lords should have been the ones who look like zombie rodents and the pleb vampires should have been the glowy-eyed goth faggots.

>The vampire lords should have been the ones who look like zombie rodents and the pleb vampires should have been the glowy-eyed goth faggots.
But have you considered how my dick feels?

Attached: Serana.jpg (670x376, 20K)

Would people be fawning over Serana if she looked hideous? They'd be resisting to purge her every time they looked at her face.

So you'd rather a shitload of ugly vampires and one decent looking one than a shitload of decent looking vampires and one ugly one?

Does this violate the NAP?

They can all be modded anyways.

she always sounds like she's about to burst into tears at any moment

>tes6 never ever
>you will never play morrowind, oblivion or skyrim for the first time
I... don't feel so good, bros...