SHOTGUN RAIN

SHOTGUN RAIN

Attached: SSoHPKC.png (200x200, 40K)

He's never coming back. Neither are the creatures

What a faggot. I love him. he at least could tell us why he left. It'd be nice.

i miss him bros...

I miss him...

Attached: 1499581043203.gif (400x220, 1.96M)

the creature house era was so comfy

Attached: ssohpkc rip.gif (250x253, 759K)

Fuck I miss Seamoose

Why was Seamus so based
Why was Jordan such a faggot

he tried to fuck every girl in the office. seamus just focused on his own shit while occasionally did stuff with the rest of the guys. he and dan were complete faggots who killed their own channel. rip gassy, chilled, ze, dex, immortalhd, nova, sp00n, sly.

You're forgetting the fact that he was the one who got swatted live while being the only guy in the office.

>gassy, aleks, nova, sp00n, and sly all have successful streams
>Dex just released a video game
>Jordan is working at a video game company
>Seamus is MIA with no one having talked to him in years

It's not fair

Attached: 1455832148370.jpg (302x225, 9K)

He has throat cancer.

>POLICE! SEARCH WARRANT!

What do you do?

Attached: POLICE SEARCH WARRANT.jpg (1024x683, 328K)

Proofs?

>no more comfy creature talks where they shit on aleks for 2 hours.

CHEESE IT

Wait Dex released a video game? When and what

You're forgetting the fact that Trevor and Aron are on good terms with Jordan and are his co-workers.

It's called Flappatron and I think it just released a few days ago, its a sort of VN/Shoot em up hybrid. I haven't actually played it so I can't vouch for how good it is

dan hasn't exactly boosted in popularity as far as i know, but last time i checked he was considerably skinnier. so even dan has got something going for him.

In hindsight he was completely right about the direction of YouTube. Though no matter the format these guys were doomed to fail.

I could believe it. Last time we heard from him he said he had a really bad sore throat that was pretty much ripping up his throat so it could be true. He also said he had horrible kidney stones so thats just icing on the cake

poor guy

Yeah mang. I miss the house vids.

Was Lyle honorary or not at all? He was in the Creatvre video and in the CT100 with the hard hitting question as well as in some other early CTs.

Probably the same thing I did last time, which was get bum rushed and interrogated for a few hours before being released. All of us in that apartment building got raided, it sucked.

He was my favorite YouTuber
I loved now normal he was
I wish I had more enjoyable normal friends like him without them crossing the line into normalfag

i'd imagine the first time was because he was actually sick
and the second time because he lost his whole fanbase
he made no special announcment he was coming back he just came back got only like 1k, 2k views at most 5k views while his friends who never quit got millions
i can see why at that point it'd be taxing

I truly hope that he is fine. He was my favourite youtuber.

it was the best era even tho it was short lived

then kootra fucked it all up

you can catch him in his girlfriends live streams from time to time sounding perfectly fine
if you ask him a question though he'll either leave or not respond and his girlfriend will stop responding to questions about him

>and the second time because he lost his whole fanbase

No he didn't. He simply lost interest in LPing.

what a jerk