Yea Forumsros...please tell me that Prince Kiefer comes back or some shit...

Yea Forumsros...please tell me that Prince Kiefer comes back or some shit. This literally has me on the verge of sadness that he’s gone. I haven’t felt this bad in a vidya since I played Mother 3

Attached: 28F2F121-C24E-4326-895B-7AD320BF6B26.jpg (282x319, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SZlyHPedMMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He doesn't.

I'm sorry friend chadbro prince doesn't come back

He doesn't but the last party member you get is his descendant. I honestly think it's fucking retarded that he was the character that leaves the party permanently, he had the most personality and was the most interesting. Should have gotten rid of Maribel.

No. You pick up his mutt a couple of hours later, tho.
Traitorous cunt leaves you the SECOND he finds a warm hole. You leave on HIS adventure and has the gall to abandon you a tenth of the way in. Im still fucking pissed its been like twenty years when I found his grave in the original ps1 version I felt like cracking the disk in half I expected to meet back up with him but no you met his fucking daugther and are expected to use her

Knifed in the back and betrayed. Jesus Christ why am I still upset about this

Attached: angery koneko.webm (338x398, 1.16M)

He doesn't. It ruined the whole game for me. He was the only character I actually liked.

Chadbro leaves his best friend for some chick in oogaboogaville and leaves his friend with a bitch and a semi furry

Yeah, DQ7's party is honestly really weak. It's one of the big negatives of the game for me and it doesn't help that it's also by far the longest DQ game so you're stuck with them for ages.

Oh god i forgot Ruff existed I fucking hated that kid

>hating the only party member that once he joins, doesn't leave at all
shit taste there friend

Attached: Talonflame.png (539x500, 247K)

Cut Maribel some slack, she didn't want to leave user

I loved DQ7 but its cast is very weak.

>maribel is a cunt throughout the whole game, only makes up for it by being a fantastic mage
>ruff is useless until vocations become available, and only then is good as scorch spam
>aishe is sexy and a great unit but doesn't fully replace keifer
>mervyn joins way too late, far past the initial use for a tanky character, requires a lot of vocation grinding

Attached: mimic image.gif (130x142, 7K)

Attached: fuck keifer.jpg (939x1280, 552K)

I've played DQ 4, 5, 8 and 11, should I try 7? I heard it's kinda mediocre

it's good but it takes a while to get going and it's very episodic

Start is real slow for a long time but once I unlocked classes I really started to get into it

It plays a bit differently than those games but it’s still pretty fun. Just more grinding and NPC interaction

>should I try 7?
I'd say no unless you're extremely desperate for more DQ. Personally, I don't know what people actually see in the thing. Pacing is fucked, story is mediocre at absolute best, cast is weak as hell in terms of personality.

Maribel is a fucking whore

Fuck you nigger.

When he left all I could think was what the fuck dude? You got me all hyoedbup for adventure and embroiled in putting the world back like a puzzle and now you just gonna leave? And then the Dharma Temple happens. Fuuuuuck that shit took a long time and I was so worried about dying but damn it was great all the same. Playing it on the 3ds again currently and I'm enjoying it. But that first time I played it as a kid was fucking fun.

Yeah, I imagined going to the final boss with him. It’s a huge kick in the balls

He's fucking dead.

>And then the Dharma Temple happens.
What the fuck were they thinking having this happen directly after you lose your damage dealer? If I didn't have boomerangs on the MC and Ruff then I would have been furious. It was by far the hardest part of the game for sure.

Man this reminds of when i was reading the bible and they killed jesus, i stopped reading there, he was my favorite character

Its to make it hurt. You are supposed to feel vulnerable after your partner leaves.

Him leaving the party ruined the game for me, I'm glad other people can empathize. It started out as an epic adventure between two best friends and some annoying tag along bitch and your homie leaves you the second he finds a girl... honestly makes me sad thinking back on it.

Attached: 1564070987446.png (1053x1138, 698K)

You definitely should read the sequel about Muhammad if you liked the Bible man

Most of Yea Forums seriously doesn't care about much beyond whether something immediately pleases them or not.

I did like what he said about not being forced into a life he didn't want. You could see it as him running away from his responsibilities to his country, and I did for a while. I was pissed that he just up and left, and right before the section where you have to rely on raw stats and where vocations would've become a thing. I cursed his name for leaving us behind.

But Keifer got to do what a lot of people wish they could but don't have the courage to do: To run away and start a new life for yourself. He threw away a life of comfort and a future set in stone for him in favor of an uncertain one full of adventure. Had Keifer chose to stay, even after saving the world he would've been forced to become the next king and stay in the castle all day, unable to go on adventures. But by choosing to stay behind with the Roamers he was able to spend the rest of his life exploring the world with the love of his life. Even if what he did was wrong and it hurt the people closest to him, he got to live a life of his own choice instead of one preordained for him. So when I got to the final scene and Pollock pulled that stone tablet from the sea with Keifer's letter to his friends in the future, I couldn't help but feel happy for him despite everything.

Attached: 21 following.png (1200x675, 770K)

Then it worked because I was surely hurt

What's more important, a year with your friends, or the rest of your life?

>That section of the game where the only person left from the original party is the MC
It just didn't feel right

Attached: 1389845515872.png (300x300, 42K)

Where' s the chin?

It was a real fucking gut punch. That section of the game really made you feel like a helpless bitch. It did make beating the boss of that section all the better and the reward of vocations all the sweeter. It was also nice seeing that shithole of a town gone forever in the present day.

Attached: BADMAN.jpg (720x480, 45K)

You're a whore

Attached: 1545064564205.jpg (583x891, 270K)

Maribel normally being covered from head to toe made some of her skimpier vocation outfits look so much better

fuck bro i forgot about hat ;-;

Attached: kiefer.jpg (496x295, 38K)

Aishe is the only weak party member, everyone else has great character and interactions.

Rest of your life

Friendship is temporary and not even best of friends really lasts that long.

>vocation costumes are only specific to gender, so maribel's outfits are just as slutty as aishe's
Now if only any of the advanced jobs showed midriff

Attached: 1537848785875.png (708x1000, 214K)

Helping to save the world from the big bad that was being hinted at during that part with you're closest friend so a whole bunch of people, including your family, don't die. Not abandoning your friend to have to fight said big bad on his own. Not being stuck in the past with someone you met only days ago and would realistically find out shortly that you don't actually love.

It's a powerful moment. I feel that Keifer wouldn't be as remembered had he just stayed with the party. Him leaving to have his own life is what puts him apart from other fan favorites. It's not an idea that a lot of people can sympathize with, a close friend leaving you behind. But I think what they were trying to convey with this is that if you really care about someone, you won't force them to give up their chances of happiness.

The special monster tablet you get at the end of the game in the 3DS version for him gives up the closure that was needed for his character arc. I kinda wish that was in the original version of the game.

Aishe is a weird case of a character specked for physical combat but lacks the raw attack power for it. I kinda wish they did something to help her out, like a special side quest where you can turn the Sword of the Roamers into a special Aishe only weapon that becomes her best one. Or in the case of the 3DS version, getting Keifer's mother's ring as a special accessory similar to the Argon Ring in 8.

Attached: vegeta sees a do not stand on the grass sign.gif (500x375, 2M)

>would realistically find out shortly that you don't actually love.
They got married, had a child, and were buried together

Are you projecting or something

>don't actually love.
>When they literally had a kid.

>smash convinced him to play VII
Haha fucking retard lol

That ending made me sad and unhappy. Kiefer got what he wanted but Seven never got to see his bro again.
I'll always feel fucked up when I think about Kiefer and his departure.

I got it because I wanted to fag, I had already played XI, VIII, III, and V and the hero looked cool

>kid link looked cool

Yeah

Now say that again but without the penis in your mouth.

Yes

It's a "gets good after 8 hours game" when you unlock the ability to change vocations

the one-two combo of the no magic all trades abbey storyline and him leaving almost made drop the game for a while

That's a good point. I like to think that Seven, while hurt by Keifer's sudden departure, knew that this was what made him happy. They had known each other since childhood, Seven more than anyone else knew that Keifer would never be happy having to live the rest of his life in the same place doing the same things.

I admit I'm projecting my thoughts on the subject, but this is a JRPG with a silent protag so that's a bit of a given.

Don't be dissing my lil' green nigga. If you want to shit on someone for wearing that outfit, shit on his drunkard uncle Pike.

Attached: acting demickey.jpg (600x423, 39K)

Those 8 hours don't do you any favors.
AA is enough for a fucking lifetime.

>8 hours
I didn't get to Alltrades till like 20 hours in

Why didnt Kiefer just go back after saving the world? A coward without priorites

Attached: frodo.png (400x399, 214K)

because he's not obligated to do something that big.

He fucked all the tribe's women without need to do anything.

Also he already had a kickass adventure with his monster friends when he was younger.

Best DQ by far.

Oh absolutely. Even if you don't self-insert there is plenty of time for Seven to figure it out. I'm pretty sure the sting would never leave though. The whole royal family trusted the kid.
Also fuck you. Everybody looked bad in this game and the only exceptions I found were the girls and Kiefer.
>mmn pussy dude...like i know what we're doing is cool and all...we're bros for life...i'd never lie
>don't worry...trust me i'll help...just let me carry her up...i'll join...i promise
>gypsy pussy...mmm
You could read that betrayal coming from a mile away. That slut used her vagina powers on him.

The only other DQ game i've played was IX
Do the other DQ game have as many
>Want to replay game
>remember that part
moments as VII?

Kiefer always felt like the MC to me. He had to go.

VII has Alltrades Abbey. Nothing comes close. Play any other title next.

I could see it taking 20 hours in the PS1 version. I was thinking more of the 3DS version when I said 8 hours since that's what I assume most people played.

How much stuff did the 3DS version cut out?

He gave you his boring descendant instead

Attached: 46404426_p0.jpg (600x800, 66K)

they cut the game by about 25 hours while still adding a bit in.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think at that point in their adventure they had no idea about Odgodmire or that they'd inevitably have to defeat him. They just thought all they had to do was restore all the worlds and didn't think about why it was like this, and once they finished that'd be the end of it and it'd be back to their mundane lives.

Also, it was Seven who had the power to activate the tablets to go back in time, it was established in the prologue that Keifer was not a chosen one. Once Seven and the others went through the portal, there'd be no way for them to go back to that particular point in time to get him again. For Keifer, it was his one and only chance to choose his own path in life and he believed that his friends would be able to finish what they started without him.

Doesn't make Alltrades' Abbey any less annoying, though.

I never did like Maribel myself. She was a selfish, annoying cunt from the beginning and she doesn't change at any point in the story. Aishe has more going for her, being much more attractive, a tomboyish personality, and being the great-great grandaughter of your best bud. My only gripe is that her offensive capabilities are subpar compared to Seven or even Mervyn, granted in my case I made my Hero a Champion and gave him every single Strength Seed until his base Str was well over 300, so comparing her to my little Hercules isn't really fair. I do wish that they did what I suggested in just to help her out.

Attached: great saiyaman.gif (280x285, 893K)

Maya/Meena's chapter in 4 and Upaten Towers in 5 are pretty fucking obnoxious but 7 Alltrades is the most physically and mentally exhausting section of any RPG I have ever played

Attached: 71978635_p3.jpg (659x1115, 137K)

This bitch and the other bitch made it ok. The kid became the worst member of the party though.

I felt really bad for his father and sister. Seriously imagine being a parent and you, after much deliberation, finally convince yourself its okay and safe enough for your kid to go out with his friend. Then a couple times after all seems to be going well, his friend comes back and tells you your son is gone forever, he followed some band of roving hippies onto parts unknown (hundreds of years in the past).
I would be surpised if King Donald ever let his daughter set foot out of her room after that.

I dont really care about what the protag must have thought about it, but I don't think I can ever forgive what Keifer did to his dad. And King Donalds wife was already dead too. Seriously if I was in his shoes I dont know what the fuck I would have done I can't imagine all that happening to me if I was him. At least he eventually got his granddaughter I guess.

>leaving your bros for a sandwhore
Just

Attached: 1336460864024.png (374x208, 17K)

dragon quest vii is a bad game and you should feel bad

Don't talk shit about my boy Ruff
I won't have any of it

unironically how I felt too. Went from bro to pussy chasing beta in a matter of a fucking wandering tribe of shits

His bitch nanny is the real party member. She rocks the cool hats.

AAAAAAAAAAH why is she so fucking perfect?
Maribel and Mervyn were so great.

I honestly forget ruff exists though, though he did say some funny shit from time to time.

Attached: 1530847304250.jpg (850x1208, 150K)

This is the primary reason why I don't condone what Keifer did. Him ditching his friends is one thing, but he left behind a concerned father who had the welfare of an entire kingdom on his shoulders and a younger sibling who looked to him. While he did recover and found solace in his surrogate daughter Aishe, Keifer inflicted a devestating wound on not only his family but to everyone in Estard.

Attached: VIRGINIA ACTED DEMICKEY.gif (640x360, 2.72M)

Attached: c706d8670ec00a9bc6ae2cdb34c0cdc2.png (1000x1000, 760K)

what monster tablet?

That from the doshinji where Pike uses a hypno ring to rape the shit out of her? I love that one.

Pike is the hero we deserve but never got.

>that one section where you have to play with only 3 party members
It last like 10 fucking hours too reeeeeee

you wouldnt survive the OG version of V then. you were locked to three the entire game

You can download it after beating the game. Basically it's a bonus section where you help Keifer out during his Roamer initiation, the catch being that they can't directly interact with anything due to time shenanigans.

Which section, the one where Keifer leaves or the one where Maribel leaves? They're both about the same length.

Attached: faggot detector.jpg (512x384, 41K)

She's an annoying bitch but I want to lick her all over regardless

Attached: 1535619013441.jpg (558x800, 334K)

The loli fixes Alltrades abbey. I wish she joined desu.

Fucking this. Jacqueline should've been the team's desinated mage but of course she had plot reasons not to go with them. She even gets a DLC monster tablet where you have to go through the goddamn tower where you meet Mervyn. They could've made her a post-game character to recruit but no, all you get is a fucking Dispelling Wave orb item that's useless by this point in the game since no fucking enemies uses buffs or debuffs.

Fucking 8 gave you Red, Morrie, an alt ending where you marry Jessica, and one of the best post-game dungeons in the series. 7 really wasted its second chance.

Attached: freeziepop1.gif (500x281, 397K)

Attached: metal slime.gif (550x400, 27K)

6 has a 3-screen long stealth dungeon where if you fuck up once you have to go through a long dialogue chain just to try again. It's more annoying than Alltrades in 7.

First dungeon and party dialogue.
Added extra content.
Length is shorter due to additions like the the map pieces showing up on the minimap.

It's not mediocre, it's without doubt the blandest most boring JRPG you will ever have the misfortune of playing. Avoid it and play literally anything else and you will have more fun, unless you like mashing attack for 20 hours and reading boring wordy text that has no payoff like in Kiseki games, they are literally pointless.
I did not care to stick around if it gets better, because nobody can refund me those 20 hours of pure shit.

>Sad

be mad, because he leaves you with the task of saving the world (originally his idea btw) so he can fuck some gypsy pussy he cucked a guy out of and get out of his princely duties when all he had to do was get to the next fucking island and change his vocation from Prince to whatever else.

You get Melvin anyways who is the best fucking character

Attached: DQVII Melvin Finisher.webm (480x360, 2.77M)

Yes OP he does! In Caravan Heart

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 224K)

>it's without doubt the blandest most boring JRPG you will ever have the misfortune of playing.
You're thinking of DQ8.
DQ7 is the one with the vignettes that change evwry time you visit.

Marrying Jessica makes no sense, like how marrying Martina does not make any but will be made as an option because of stupid waifufags

is it just me or does is there a lot of actual, legitimate cucking in DQ7

Attached: file.png (563x480, 363K)

Florin deserved better. He had the right idea after the dance but his next chapter wasn't much better.
At least he did something important. That must have made him happy.

atleast Maribel doesn't cuck you

DQ has some of the best old man characters in RPGs, mostly because they actually can fight. I made Melvyn a Hero and never looked back. To me, that's his canon class.

I'm just going through my DBZ folder for images, and most of them just happen to be from the Oney animations. How about I don't use those images then, would that make you happy you goddamn quadruple nigger?

I didn't bother getting that ending when playing through 8 myself, I don't do waifufagging but I can get why people love Jessica. But at the very least I can see why people would like that over marrying Madea. You actually get to learn about Jessica throughout the game, while you only get a handful of cutscenes about Eight's past with Madea. If you never bother to rest at inns then you miss out on all the small convos with her in your dreams.

Attached: slime pudding.png (225x258, 74K)

I guess? DQ7 does fuck over a lot of people like that. Probably why they never really did it again.

you literally cuck your fat cousin for some horse pussy in the next game

Attached: file.png (965x540, 680K)

Yea Forumsros...please tell me that Veronica comes back or some shit. This literally has me on the verge of sadness that she’s gone. I haven’t felt this bad in a vidya since I played Mother 3

Attached: dUZfzdt.gif (200x260, 3.86M)

Melvin is ironically the strongest spellcaster in the group though he excels in basically anything. Maribel is the worst character statistically since Melvin is better at magic while Ruff and GirlKiefer are better at melee.

But I stuck with Maribel anyways because GirlKiefer stinks

Refresh my memory user, I haven't played DQ8 in years.

Attached: C5WBWwGVYAA48ZQ.jpg orig.jpg (1200x1600, 248K)

she doesn't

I guess when you think about it there kinda is

Even your mom and dad are cucked by the pirate couple since your not their real child, you're the pirate couples child.

>Prince Charmles is your blood relative (Cousin). the Hero's dad was the heir to Argonian crown and brother to Clavius
>Charmles and Medea were arranged to marry
>Medea obviously loves you and comes to realize that she doesn't want to marry Charmles
>At the end of the game you crash her wedding and 'kidnap' her

Not only that, but your uncle is all for his lazy, coward of a son getting cucked because he's so ashamed of him.

I forget though, does Eight become the next king of Trodain or Argonia after this?

Huh, I didn't know that Melvyn was better at magic. I just kept using Focus Strength + Knuckle Sandwich on everything until I won.

And while I love Mervyn, Morrie stole my heart and filled it with GUSTO. I love this lanky Italian man so much.

Attached: DQVIII_Morrie.png (1004x1600, 816K)

I always liked the normal ending more because the "kidnapping" sounds more romantic, instead of the one you get from the bonus dungeon.

Thanks. Now I remember that horse pussy was in a arranged marriage deal, completely forgot.

>all of a sudden the thread shifts from 7 to spoilers about the only two games I ahvent played 8 and 11

>mfw I wasted seeds on kiefer

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Get out and play them

welcome to Yea Forums, don't waste your time here and go beat them

You may as well get started with them then.

Attached: D9gOjkKU0AAyna9.jpg orig.jpg (2591x3000, 1.24M)

Morrie and Red are too good not to have in my party. Red is just a better Yangus and Morrie can just psyche everyone up. The only thing that disappointed me about the 3DS port is that Marcello reforms and joins you for a bonus dungeon boss but doesn't actually join your party though I would have liked it

Also I forgot, when Marcello and Charmles are in your party temporarily their names are...not that. Marcello is "Othello" and Charmles is Damien? What was the deal with that

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 936K)

>hoes before bros and family

Serena is the final boss

Its apart of growing up anons...

Maybe that was their names in the JP version? Also it does suck that Marcello doesn't join you after that considering he's one of the tougher bosses in the game and has a lot of plot importance. And asking as someone who's only played the 3DS port, does he die in the original version? I know the 3DS censored some stuff, namely some of Jessica's outfits and one scene with Marcello fighting Rapthorne's influence over him, but with how he just leaves Neos and never comes back I feel that he died in the original.

nah in the original version marcello fucks off and is never seen again
they added the 3ds dungeon to give him closure and make him even more like virgil

Marcello never dies, he just fucks off after you save him from being possessed. He was ready to die but Angelo said he was going to live so he can live with being mad knowing that his brother saved him. And his name is still Marcello in japanese (Maruchero)

Neat. Also my best guess to the name thing is that those were possible names for them during development. Either that or the translators fucked up.

i need hero

Attached: DQ FS.jpg (1200x800, 160K)

DQ9 remake when

Attached: DQIX Erinn Finisher.webm (480x360, 2.8M)

What are these from and where can I find more?

Attached: 2hu loli playing an oversized guitar.gif (320x240, 601K)

OIIIII

GET IN!!!!!!

Attached: mmd_dqh_thug_preview_by_495557939_db1i1rz-250t.png (188x250, 75K)

He died doing what he did best. Fucking pussy.

I never got the attached to Keifer like the rest of you, I don’t know why. Sad to see him go but ultimately he went on to do what he thought would make himself happy. My happiness comes secondary to that. Still, I’m all for Yea Forums feeling anything at all over nothing. Hang in there lads

Dragon Quest Monster Battle Road, an arcade card game. it recieved a sequel which got a port on the Wii in JP only.

Attached: DQBRV Crack and Sizz Claws.webm (480x360, 2.87M)

all I did was respect Keifer for knowing what he wants and acting on it, he had no obligations to follow the rest of the group, he made the right choice

Monsters Battle Road.

Attached: 1447580921257.webm (480x360, 2.17M)

just posting some attacks and finishers while I'm here

Attached: DQBRV Argon Lizard.webm (480x360, 2.87M)

jap exclusive wii game you can see most of them here

youtube.com/watch?v=SZlyHPedMMU

this has been one of my favorite AMV for a long time but after the hero gets released it will probably no longer appear in the first search page

Attached: DQBRV Shadow Claw.webm (480x360, 2.88M)

Attached: DQIX Hero Finisher.webm (480x360, 2.46M)

I’m with you, man. Here’s to him, wherever he may be!

Attached: DQIX Stella Finisher.webm (480x360, 2.81M)

Oh hey I made those. I never got around to finished all of these, but it's nice to see that people downloaded them.

Attached: DQMBRV DQ7 Hero Finisher.webm (480x360, 2.57M)

Attached: DQIX Pavo Finisher.webm (480x360, 2.82M)

Where does the inn cleaning one fit in? I fucking love how loads of characters are having a drink

Attached: DQIX Corvus Finisher.webm (640x480, 2.85M)

Best girl

Attached: 1539106561292.jpg (1056x818, 483K)

It's just Erinn's finishing move. She zooms the entire inn on top of the enemy party with a chimera wing

Attached: DQ Swords Fleurette Finisher.webm (480x360, 2.71M)

Kino shit. Thanks.

Attached: DQVII Kiefer Finisher.webm (480x360, 2.95M)

>Having a kid = love
Abe pls go

Also I find the Kiefer one funny because he leaves the party before he would ever get this weapon, learn that skill and before you get the magic carpet

Attached: DQVII Maribel Finisher.webm (480x360, 2.91M)

Attached: DQVIII Jessica Finisher.webm (480x360, 2.77M)

Attached: DQVIII Yangus Finisher.webm (480x360, 2.91M)

Attached: DQ2 Party Finisher.webm (480x360, 2.87M)

>WELCOME TO SUPER MARIBEL'S BIG BANG ATTACK

Attached: DQI Hero Finisher.webm (480x360, 2.84M)

Attached: DQIII Hero Finisher.webm (480x360, 2.62M)

Attached: mimic.png (220x211, 11K)

Attached: DQIV Alena Finisher.webm (480x360, 2.87M)

Ah fuck

Attached: DQIV Maya Finisher.webm (480x360, 2.05M)

Attached: DQIV Meena Finisher.webm (480x360, 2.28M)

I don't know what happened to the one with Kiryl but I can't find it. It seems characters that also appeared in DQ Heroes used these finishers for their specials. I remember Kiryl's was the "I'll try casting Thwack until it works"

Attached: DQIV Ragnar and Healie Finisher.webm (640x480, 2.86M)

I'm glad I got into DQ right around the time the Smash reveal happened.

Also I'm going to start playing through V for the first time. All I know about it is that I get to choose a wife halfway through the game and they become a party member Any pointers? And what are the strengths and weaknesses for the wives?

Attached: slime reaction.png (845x1024, 1.57M)

It hurts, but that's one of the main messages of DQVII
You may have friends you grew up with and share dreams with them, but things end up happening once time moves on, and you might have to leave loved ones behind, or loved ones will have to leave you behind. But life goes on, you'll make new friends, experience new things, and follow your own dreams

which version of V? on the DS they added one in, but i always go bianca still. flora is if you want magic, not sure of the third one since i played it on snes. borongo is the best party member though, bro cat 10/10

Doesn't make him less of a cunt though.

Bianca is the 'canon' wife and the obvious choice, while Nera is shit and smelly but if you're playing the 3DS version you can also pick Debora, who is the hottest choice.

All that really changes is some later interactions with your chosen wife and your children's hair color (Blonde for Bianca, Blue for Nera and Black for Debora)

Attached: DQV Deborah Finisher.webm (480x360, 2.6M)

I know it's a spin off, but do i need to play mainline DQ to get the most out of Rocket Slime? I don't really care much about traditional jrpgs but RS got my attention.

meant to say just DS version

Attached: DQV Nera Finisher.webm (480x360, 2.87M)

aside from recognizing monsters, not really.

>And what are the strengths and weaknesses for the wives?
Are you playing the DS version? Also I'm not sure if you meant gameplay wise. But Debora is the best attacker, Flora's whole thing is magic. And Bianca is kinda in between.

If you meant otherwise. Just pick who appeals to you most

Attached: D9aXXi9VUAEcRac.jpg orig.jpg (1065x800, 208K)

rocket slime 3 localization WHEN

DS version, emulated. I got a thing for blue haired girls so I might go with Nera, but I might change my mind once I see more of Bianca. I also know you can make monsters join your party. Any particular monsters that are worth getting?

Go for Bianca if you like the idea of being cucked by a horse.

Someday.

>Any particular monsters that are worth getting?
The one I personally used was Slime Knight. He was alright.

Attached: CrBcZEtUAAIdTKj.jpg orig.jpg (567x839, 92K)

I fucking love Slime Knights. As soon as I saw them for the first time I knew they'd be my favorite enemy type.

I don't want get Charmles'd so I probably won't.

Attached: DQV_Slime_Knight.png (734x900, 366K)

The guy could have taken advantage of his saving the world and his position as prince to become emperor of the reclaimed world if it weren't for that gyppo pussy.

>couple of hours later
You mean like 50 hours.

Attached: metal kek.gif (1260x1179, 464K)

I made the assumption that OP is playing it on the 3ds. Its like ten fragments later so 15-20 I guess?

Attached: 1554434976655.gif (750x563, 195K)

Did DQ Builders 2 flop?

Is there a floofier video game character in existence?

Attached: 1558141108977.jpg (900x675, 352K)

slimeknight carries pretty hard. until i got bianca i rocked the MC, borongo, and slimeknight