What game did you have the most fun playing with your girlfriend?

What game did you have the most fun playing with your girlfriend?

Attached: nagisa and tomoya.jpg (832x510, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hVMJxT3O9qA
youtube.com/watch?v=J2yzMhNkgsk
imgur.com/gallery/yrBCh
youtube.com/watch?v=5KMzDVf2Bx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Castlevania 1999

This song still makes me tear up and cry sometimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=hVMJxT3O9qA

people told me this anime would make me cry and it really just did nothing to me.

chair clattering.

Attached: 1563579940285.jpg (1001x1055, 157K)

It's alright, user. You're just a sociopath

monster hunter tri. damn that was 10 years ago

This. It doesn't have multiplayer but it was fun trying to beat each other's high scores.

She destroys me though.

Attached: 3max.jpg (497x619, 88K)

minecraft

What anime is this? Is it shounen shit?

>girlfriend
Only game I played with someone I could call that once upon a time was Toontown.
youtube.com/watch?v=J2yzMhNkgsk Man the fucking music brings back a lot of stuff. Maybe I should rewatch and cry like a lil bitch again.

>playing video games
>imagine in my head my waifu hugging me from behind, kissing my neck, and asking me what I'm playing

Anyone else do this?

Attached: 1556735688663.png (722x768, 304K)

Did you watch the highschool one or the adult one? Also yeah it's a little hamfisted so only super sappy femfags would probably actually cry, still sad scenes though

There is nothing wrong with an anime making you cry.

Attached: Anime meme 1.png (1272x2062, 3.41M)

I remember when I was young and stupid enough to like Anohana.

>tfw no cute Yea Forums weeb bf

...no, you're definitely not the only one.

I think the game I've played most with my fiancee has been Animal Crossing or Mario Party or something. We don't have a ton of overlap in terms of games we like to play. She refuses to play fighting games (she hates losing and doesn't want to spend time getting good) and whenever we play Tetris I wreck her. We kind of just keep to ourselves when it comes to games. I really wish she'd like to play fighting games with me, though.

And what's that suppose to mean? Big man. Anohana was great, but I prefer Angel Beats

watched both highschool and adult one. felt like a soap opera in anime form.
i also watched Angel Beats and towards the end it felt rushed. you aren't even given enough time to really care about the characters. plus, the characters just vanished off screen when they were supposed to be "passing on" and that felt kinda stupid.

Fuck... the end of angel beats wrecks me.

good lord, did that 'artist' learn how to draw by reading this?
imgur.com/gallery/yrBCh

Attached: cool.png (553x550, 510K)

It's predictable and too obvious. Also basically responsible for the tons of shitty A1 Pictures shows we have nowadays.
I can't really get down with tragedy type stuff because it's always too predictable and obvious. I just find myself thinking "okay, here's the part where I'm supposed to cry, right?" Cowboy Bebop made me cry more than watching any shows like that

>Cowboy Bebop made me cry

Same here, but it's okay, user. Not everyone reacts to stuff like Anohana the way others did/do. I cried at certain parts of Cowboy Bebop as well.

I do that too

Attached: 1439335841121.gif (320x180, 2.62M)

Anohana made me cry but not like a bitch.
The crying scene at the end was dumb.

And this coming from someone who cries at anything. In Valkyia Chronicles, I cried literally like a little girl for a while when Isara died. Also the end.

Who cares, they bring more value in a single drawing than you can in your entire life.

cringe

u mad tubby?

Attached: 1558524164270.jpg (621x594, 209K)

>doublepost samefag

Clannad is korean soap opera tier trash.

Mario kart 8.

Unironically Sonic Adventure 2. Shit was great because I loved the Sonic/Shadow levels and she was a completionist who enjoyed the exploration of Knuckles/Rouge. We did the Eggman & Tails levels together.

She also got really good at the chao garden stuff which I wasn't interested in at the time but thanks to her we 100% the game.

Once I was a normie and I played Uncharted 4 with my girlfriend and it was a lot of fun.

Resident Evil 5. Didn't see that coming.

>USHIOOOO

Attached: 1551156192500.jpg (750x903, 72K)

Still fucks me up

Attached: 1554775635066.png (840x700, 625K)

Only series where I'll forgive a total asspull ending like that
Nobody deserves that shit

Mass Effect. She liked picking the story options while I actually played the game. Everyone was happy.

>dropped Little Busters s1 years ago because it was boring shit
>finally managed to finish it later
>mfw Refrain
KYOUSUKEEEEE

Attached: 1562855911834.png (290x222, 104K)

I kinda knew where the asspull came from considering that weird puffball scene with all the lights going into the sky, and that weird ass dream sequence lookin' thing each episode.
But yeah I agree. There was literally no way to salvage that ending with his wife dying after giving birth, and his kid dying from the cold while walking together without asspulling the good end.

She enjoyd LBP for quite some time.
Now im trying to get her i to MM2

>watching angel beats
>crying instead of laughing at how horribly paced and melodramatic it was
This image was made by a 13 year old Filipino right?

youtube.com/watch?v=5KMzDVf2Bx4

Attached: 1519406330894.jpg (480x360, 21K)

SOTN she was blowing me lmfao