Hey, user... remember when you said I was your friend? You told me I was someone important to you... That made me...

Hey, user... remember when you said I was your friend? You told me I was someone important to you... That made me... happy, I guess... you seem to be suffering, but you're not alone anymore, okay? You can count on me from now on.

Attached: image.jpg (559x447, 40K)

Nigger

>trusting literally anybody at all
What world do you live in?

>implying I'd cuck my nigga KYOUMA

I wish I had friends

Yeah, whatever you virgin.

No, I only remember wanting to rape best girl.

>he never raped this and then time traveled back
PUSSY

Oh yeah dude's the only man in the world who doesn't deserve anything bad to happen to him

Yet we've seen.

Based

Attached: __amane_suzuha_steins_gate_drawn_by_huke__f727df6d41b1726cedb7ecde0893967d.jpg (753x1198, 1.39M)

> you will never amass a close knit group of diverse friends who love you from the depth of their hearts just because you're a sort of whacky, tall, attractive guy in his 20s with chuunibyou
End it now.

>tfw am actually a sort of whacky, tall, attractive guy in his twenties
>this hasn't happened to me even once
what the fuck bros

Friendship is too complicated. People are difficult to pretend not to understand.

Imagine Okabe.

Acting like an insane person just to make his friends happy.

same

Duduru :D

I LOVE STEINS GATE

Attached: 20190611_135311.jpg (3264x2448, 2.04M)

Very cute, thanks user!

WELCOME

Attached: 20190615_074512.jpg (3264x2448, 2.02M)

Me too. I hope you have a good day, user. You seem pretty based.

Hey user, thanks for committing suicide, now I don't have to hear you whine about how no one loves you, you entitled lazy faggot.

I still can't get over how fucked up Mayushii's eyes look in that.

I want a gero frog

Oh shit, now I can't unsee it

Based. Me too.

I have a steins gate collection too, but yours is cooler

it makes me sad to know that i would probably have to kill kurisu to prevent her from destroying the world with her gay research

What's wrong, user?