Are you going to stock up Yea Forums? Tomorrow’s the last day to buy them

are you going to stock up Yea Forums? Tomorrow’s the last day to buy them.

Attached: 5B332A37-D1A8-4795-B752-4352E191EB63.jpg (1000x562, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ec.nintendo.com/US/en/pretickets/70020000000061
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh these were a limited time thing?

Offer goes away August 1, vouchers are good for one year

>future eligible titles
>titles offered may change
>Zelda LA remix and Pokemon sword and shield never became eligible despite this
I get the feeling they'll be back around black friday.

>ec.nintendo.com/US/en/pretickets/70020000000061
What the fuck are you on about

It's on the actual eshop.
You can't actually pre-order sword and shield with the voucher. I tried.

>tfw daemon x machina and astral chain coming up
its not bing bing wahoo so I’m excited

Just use a voucher on release day??

>Nintendo finally has a "good sale"
>They force you to spend 100 bucks if you want to partake in it

Attached: 1564415765770.png (551x491, 261K)

That's because you can't preorder the game at all yet. That's what "eligible in future" means. You can use them on Astral Chain and Daemon X Machina now because they're actually up for preorder. They aren't out yet.

I guess. I didn't know they were going to end the voucher service though. Figured it'd be permanent.

Bought them for SMM2 & FE.

I bought a pair today, probably gonna use them for Astral Chain and Link's Awakening, but I'm gonna wait for their release jsut in case they end up sucking for some reason

If it was for physical copies, maybe.

just go to fucking walmart. switch games are 50 bucks there

That's why they're valid for one year: they want you to panic, think you'll miss out, and buy them now. Then you'll hold onto them for a year and need to use them before they expire. Next year they'll sell them again and the cycle will repeat.

im more curious if this will affect walmart/bestbuy/etc prices because i remember getting mario maker 2 for $50 new at walmart, i think the stores were trying to price match what the eshop was doing

Apparently the offer stays for Europe but goes away for the US?

I mean compared to the ass raping taxes making 2 games almost 160$ it’s a great deal

Wait, why are they $50 there?

Fucking euro fags
Why the hell is Nintendo pandering to cucked mudslimes?

it is perma in eu and aussie land (or at least it appear to be so far because there isn't any end date yet), both the time and the sale
na is being retarded

>physicalfags
Cute, sincerely adorable

they take a "price cut" to attract more customer
basically they sell the game with very minimal profit on their side but it mean you are more likely to shop in their shop and potentially buy other shit
same thing with costco meal that cost only a couple bucks

Is this the first injustice done to us under the tyranny of Bowser?

>almost $160
canadian?

I got 4 pairs for $300. I figure without the voucher program, I'd still buy LM3, LAR and Astral Chain at full price. I have no doubts that Nintendo will release at least 2 more games by this time next I'd buy for full price as well, meaning I'm essentially getting 3 "free" games. Shill me stuff Yea Forums

Is anything else interesting coming out in 1 year that qualifies? I know about Astral Chain but it doesn't look like Crystal Chronicles is listed and I can't think of anything else that looks worthwhile.

The only reason to use these is for brand new games.
You can get cheaper physical after a some odd months.
Nintendo just never does discounts on digital.

What is the point of getting this if you can get all these games for less than 50€ physical version

Friends, can I buy them and redeem both later or do I have to redeem at least one right away?

How

Attached: 0A2CB6D5-84B6-41E5-860C-DE6BA9B76396.jpg (741x389, 31K)

Literally untrue. Nintendo has had at least one major sale on 1st party games in each region this year, with flagship titles 30% off and you always get 5% back.

You’re gonna want to use the voucher on something that’s full price in order to get your savings user
You can save them for a year

>save money to buy vouchers
>dog gets very sick
>collect money by opening drawfag commissions
>dog struggles between life and death for two weeks
>finally dog gives up and dies in my arms
>Now I have no money and no dog

At least he died at home, happy, and not on a cold vet table.
I'll never forget you my friend ;_;

i have zero doubt this will comeback eventually, my prediction would be some time near holiday

it could be also the case of if something already exist then some people might not be aware of it.

however if you make it time limited and pop it up again then you get more attention that way
imagine they mention they gonna do this again when luigi mansion and pokemon ss already out. parents will notice and more inclined to buy this to save money, same deal with the switch lite being released so close to pokemon
a good example of this is the mcrib from mcdonald

All Switch games and accessories are $10 off at Wal-Mart. I wasn't about to get jewed by Nintendo so when my joy-con started drifting I went to buy a new pair and return my old ones in the same box to outjew them and noticed the pair was $69.99.

Is it confirmed that crystal chronicles isn't selling at full price?

not him but i think what he did is he bought eshop giftcard for cheaper
so you end up saving 20 dollars just from the giftcard (10 off per 50 dollars) and 20 more for the 2 games, you did that shit 3 - 4 times and you end up saving a lot

stock up?
you can only buy it once...

Were you not aware of the discounted e-shop cards online a few weeks ago?

Godspeed, user. You mad the correct choice. Videogames are gay and shit, but dogs are bros forever.

im sure its nice to "own" your data, digicuck

You made the right choice, he was your brother until the end.

Wasn't this a simpsons episode but in there the dog lived

Used 1 on Mario Maker, waiting for Animal Crossing to come up for preorder to use the other.

Thinking of getting just one of the tickets, but I'm not sure which two to pick. Currently looking at:

>Luigi's Mansion 3
>Link's Awakening
>Astral Chain

Of these three, I think LA's the only one that doesn't look like a $60 game, but I enjoyed what I played at E3.

>forever
clearly that wasn't the case, lmao

They do this all the time? I was interested in God Eater 3, which came out like two weeks ago, and I can already get $10 off. That's crazy, the exact same deal as these digital vouchers.

Stacking discounted eShop cards. There's been a lot of promotions going on at Raise, Swych, etc in addition to getting generous cash back on my cc
Sorry to hear that user. my exgf got a puppy we jointly took care of until she left after 5 months I kept it in and it's been me and her for the past 7 months and now my ex is trying to come back and take her. I don't think I have much of a legal case and I'm fairly upset at the idea of losing her, can't imagine what having the dog die is like

Not just Canada japan and I think South America has tariffs and weird pricing out the ass
No I’m American unironically Walmart has 10$ off on new games
50$ for a physical game?
Fuck it I can deal with Walmart degenerates for exactly 5 minutes

Yeah, it's the same deal except you don't have to spend $100.

Nintendo Switch games save to the console and not to the cartridge, just in case that matters to you.

there are some odd titles here and there that don't get the discount for weird reason, like the marvel one don't get it. but for most of them they are either 10 bucks off or some % off, it has been a thing for a while now
i think after my bestbuy game club ran out imma buy them from since nobody else offer day 1 10 bucks discount like that anymore

please respond

Most definitely
Watch I can already see Nintendo Black Friday Black lighting vouchers “95.99” for 2 digital games save 35$ on buying both Pokémon Sword and sheild today!
Offer expires Dec 1th

I got two pairs and used them on Mario Maker 2, Fire Emblem, Astral Chain and Daemon x Machina.
Imagine actually contemplating buying a remake of a Gameboy game for $60.

You can buy up to 4 pairs so 8 vouchers total

I would if I had money to spare at the moment, cause there's a bunch of titles I get. Guess I can only hope they do this again in the future.

Freedom of choice I guess
I guess not falling for the 4K Jew means they can actually lower the price on games

I’m saving it for animal crossing
I already know I want that game digital because I need my comfy town sim

Yeah, I can imagine it, which is why it's a hard choice. Link's Awakening's a fun game, and the remake is definitely fun. But even $50 feels like way too much, assuming they added nothing else outside of those weird custom dungeons.

oh, thats not bad.
its too bad i couldn't think of 8 future games to buy that i don't already have paid off with GS credit.

Yeah Animal Crossing is definitely one to use it on. I just figure there's someone who considered Pokemon Let's Go as "Not a real Pokemon Game" and hasn't found out about how saves work.

>physicalfag
>still have gcu
Naw I'm good

then it is simply not for you my yurop friend
the deal isn't that hot for some people from some regions, but for other it is actually very good
for example xenoblade 2 in japan is close to $90 in price, using the voucher to buy the game japanese players save like 30 bucks from just that title alone
some dude from scandanavian also said in a thread that this deal actually save him money, so yeah it is vary from people and regions

$134.95 is the price in Australia. It is not worth it. You can get physical copies of new games at launch for $69. So saving $5 for digital isn't a good deal unless tou want digital over physical

my negro
how long will yours last? mine is only until this november, i can at least order game that come in march

Fuckin nintengoy choosing to not only lock the promotion behind switch online but to make it only limited time.
Yet I'm still contemplating buying two sets of vouchers because I still think the games are still worth playing At least I still have a free year of online yet to be redeemed via twitch prime.

Attached: Al is mad.jpg (600x800, 205K)

damn, now that i think about it weird al could work as a new joker

Hmm. I know I'll get DxM, AC, and LM3. Should I only buy one pair, or two? Hmmm

fuck i saw AC and i was thinking "you are not gonna get astral chain?", but then i realize you are probably talking about astral chain and not animal crossing

Does anyone know if walmart canada is also doing this?

you can just check from the website
in the US they either show you the direct off price, or they make you put it in cart first for it to appear

I just realized that Nintendo might not add any more games to the list of eligible voucher games since the promotion is expiring. That said, I'd be willing to use all my vouchers on the current list.

Attached: hrmmmm.jpg (198x223, 45K)

Can't even do discounts properly. Fuck nintendo

Is there a chance Animal Crossing gets put in the voucher? I'm debating on buying a 2nd one. Got FE with my first, will get Astral Chain too. If I got a 2nd I'd consider DxM and Luigi's Mansion but those might be better to buy physical to resell them

It seems very likely it will, provided it comes out before the vouchers expire.

I am pretty sure all nintendo games will be available through the voucher

>Digital games at full-retail price
Yeah, no thanks.

Attached: 6a00d8341c652b53ef010535ce3c64970c-800wi.jpg (533x399, 35K)

its not full price though, thats the point

Unlimited coupons for $0.

Attached: 1543102069625.png (2048x2048, 147K)

Lots of $60 games are already $50 or less at Wal-Mart, and lots of other games are less than their MSRP as well.

>tinfoil
what? couldn't afford steel?

You don't need steel with how poor nintendo anti-piracy measures are.

F

aight. Does the paperclip trick still work?

It sure does.

Ok. I'm sure with the switch lite they'll get rid of it but someone will find a way.

>all these physical fags don't know about gift card resellers
>Buy two $50 eShop cards for $35-40 each
>Buy vouchers
>Get $120 worth of games for $70-80

Depends on what switch you have, there was a silent revision released around may 2018 that fixed it, so if you buy a brand new switch now that is surely a fixed unit.

Used the newegg sale a month ago to get two $50 eShop cards for $90. Used one for Pokken Tournament, don't know what I'll use the other one for yet. Maybe wait until Sword/Shield comes out and see if it really is a trash heap.

damn wal-mart's canadian website has jack shit for new games, they don't even list FE or MM2.

But they're still selling BotW for full price so doesn't look like it.

got mine a month after it was released so I'm good

is walmart really a good place to buy switch games ? seems too bizzare to be real

Don't think its a thing in Australia, haven't been able to find any deals or resales.

The vouchers are a scam. They basically only subsidize the cost of online which should be free anyway and you can get games much cheaper physically. It's a shit "sale"