Games with this feel?

Attached: thalassophobia.jpg (1230x890, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/848450/Subnautica_Below_Zero/?snr=1_7_15__13
youtube.com/watch?v=-N_6NMFnfno
youtube.com/watch?v=L4qM1IEhtNQ
youtu.be/l7o32Mau8QE
youtu.be/WJSdvnP4ENQ?t=462
youtube.com/watch?v=E4tpOosvrCo
youtube.com/watch?v=xc2yavTVRPw
youtube.com/watch?v=UmVWGvO8Yhk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dwarf fortress if you played between 2006-2009

no man's sky

Me about to stick my dick in your mom's asshole

subnautica
the first one.

Subnautica.

the game I'm working on

Definitely Subnautica.

I never understood the internet obsession with being a little pussy about the fucking ocean.
Wow, a lot of water and fish. Totally le spooped le XD

don't forget about Abzu

Ecco The Dolphin is basically this feeling turned into a fucking video game with a dash of aliens for good measure

Room temperature IQ right here.

FIRST reply to an EPIC Burn. HELLO redit

inb4 the video

you can't be this retarded

Yeah you have to be a real high IQ guy to grow a little vagina at the thought of water like ulilila

Endless Ocean was the absolute fucking best. Loads of neat levels, deep story, lots of secrets, and a great secret ending.

Get raped twice and kill yourself, you retarded fucking tranny faggot sack of nigger loving kike shit with down syndrome.

Ulillillia*

Aquaria

Wait he overcame his fear of the ocean didn't he?

LA ATROCIDAD
DE LAS SIETES MARES

Attached: wtf.png (1787x1086, 2.85M)

Majora's Mask

cool pic of the blue whale though.

Attached: 1429115089246.jpg (2000x1333, 892K)

Have you ever been on top of a bridge over a huge river, looking at it roll and boil like the surface of Jupiter, you start thinking of how huge Jupiter is and you just wonder what it'd be like to fall into a void-planet that fuckhuge? That's what the fear of the ocean is like.

What game are these mutts from? Looks cool

I fucking hated that game as a kid but couldn't stop playing it. Never beat it without codes and don't plan on trying.

el heraldo de la oscuridad

Attached: 1517189878642.png (1127x672, 344K)

There's a sequel?

The game has a really weird atmosphere that just pulls you in. It's neat.

It better be good, you nigger

this obviously

store.steampowered.com/app/848450/Subnautica_Below_Zero/?snr=1_7_15__13
Early Access even with reused assets
Don't get tempted, it's not as good as the first one

subnautica

Subnautica's the only game to ever scare me. First time a reaper snuck up on me and ate my ship it shocked me so much I as paralyzed for a few seconds.

t.

Attached: 1563746650310.jpg (640x927, 47K)

anthem

Attached: DATS_RITE.png (1806x1094, 3.23M)

>see games name
>break down and have autistic fit

im really glad not to be you lol

I did but don't understand how that's deep sea related.

Yes. you play as an entirely unrelated female biologist that talks, get an alien AI installed into your brain when you fuck around with technology you literally know nothing about, and then you're stuck trying to figure out how to get him out of your head. Also, you're not isolated because your sister who hates her boss and work keeps dropping supplies for you from an orbital station that's as close as a moon.

No, I didn't exaggerate any of this.

He did and swims as a hobby now.
youtube.com/watch?v=-N_6NMFnfno

The real spooky part of subnautica is when you explore a wreck and realize that you can't find your way out.

Did you just feed me a whole postful of spoilers you faggot? I was hoping to play it one day when it leaves early access.

Haha I said bad words!
Was he afraid of the ocean? He was afraid of "blue water" because in old games of you touched it you usually died. I don't think he even thought about the ocean because he lives in the Midwest.

>game has mimics

Attached: 1509432604680.jpg (660x371, 257K)

>get to the exit with 5s of o2
>bonesharks ate my seamoth
fuckers

Attached: 1541609669312.png (942x417, 58K)

Not really spoilers, it is a forced sequence that leads you into the bulk of the game just like how the original dude gets knocked the fuck out by the edge of a thin piece of metal moving at a decently dangerous speed.

This is how you get eaten. There is a reason we fear that shit.

Yea it was specifically "blue water" as in water you'd find in a river or a lake or something, which was different from "white (clear) water" which was what you'd find in a bath tub.
Was he ok with swimming pools?

lol get raped buyfag! we fucking hate you, did you forget that?

>literally a game in which you listen to two women take turns complaining about their job
brava cuckdevs

aquaria

>game has lovecraftian horror

Attached: Deep Sea.webm (720x480, 1.7M)

Who said anything about buying?

I never finished Aquaria. I remember it being fun, but I was too much of a brainlet to work out where I needed to go next.

I'm not sure. I would imagine he probably avoided them, since back then he didn't really have friends or any reason to go to a pool.
He seems to have conquered his fear of "blue water" though, and I'm not sure where he is in the other fears he had. I wonder if mirrors are still difficult for him.

diluvion but you have to grind through 300 room-clicking simulators to get to the good shit

This area got me a bit.
>tfw you dont know where you're going or what you're doing
>tfw you're wondering if you need to swim to progress here
>tfw you notice the water ripples from your pitiful splashing is being cancelled out by larger water ripples appearing from off screen

Then there's those leeches too...

Attached: 20190121181239_1.jpg (1920x1080, 123K)

>like wow everyone raves about the atmosphere in subnautica
>in fact it even overshadows and makes up for the game's many other flaws
>so what we're going to do next
>fire that fucking guy who did the sound design, that's first
>then we're going to add TWO WOMEN TAKING TURNS COMPLAINING ABOUT THEIR JOBS
>IN YOUR EAR THROUGHOUT THE GAME
>THAT'S WHAT WE'LL DO

Attached: doom.png (2560x1440, 2.91M)

correct
the ocean is wonderful, i love the idea of being dipped into a vast, imperceptibly deep ocean with no one around for hundreds of miles
extremely cringe
reddit tier post and also cringe. get over yourself. it's fucking water, you drink it.

Subnautica in VR gives me this feel

subnautica would have been better if it didnt make me play minecraft

"what are you gonna do, eat me?"
-man eaten by shark after going into deep ocean water

>Subnautica
>build everything
>see that the ending is to build a rocket platform, a rocket and then launch it into space, leaving behind my base, my submarine and all my cool shit.
What exactly is my motivation for wanting to leave?

Attached: wowbuzz.jpg (282x277, 21K)

I wasn't that upset by the new features, but did they really fire the sound guy from 1? If so, I'm gonna munch

It was like an 8/10 game with a shitty ending but then a secret true ending that was much better
A sequel was supposed to come out but it's been like 12 years so probably not

White males

They did, and while it was for an insanely stupid reason I didn't actually think the sound design was that great or memorable outside of the manatees laughing at you.

Don't forget:
>You owe your megacorp the cost of all the materials you used while you were on the planet
>You're not allowed to land your ship until your debt is settled

"we" don't fear anything. your irrational obsession with mere water is a mental illness, and it is not normal. fucking flyover scum.

The disease that's infecting/killing everything else is going to eventually kill you.
I didn't actually finish the game after they put in an ending, do you actually create a vaccine for yourself or do you just confirm that one is posible?

You wanna see a huge-ass ocean full of creepy shit? Play the first one.

Want to play scientist sociopath and build cool shit forever? Play the second one.

t. sub 80 IQ "tough guy"

woah better not go near any streets might get hit by a car! lmao. fucking bubble boy.

>Want to play scientist sociopath and build cool shit forever?
That's what I thought the first one was going to be and as someone with fairly severe agoraphobia and thalassophobia going through the intro cutscene and first few hours was pretty intense.
I had only ever seen screenshots of bases near/partially above the water on the first island and assumed the game was going to be mostly that instead of ocean hell world.
Ended up being an amazing game though

>secret ending

Man I really hope you’re about to blow my mind with some shit I’ve never heard about user. I fucking love the Endless Ocean games. So what’s this secret ending and which game is it in?

Attached: F7CCDE96-D0F2-45B4-A45E-9B99467BC196.jpg (640x416, 37K)

>The disease that's infecting/killing everything else is going to eventually kill you.
Yeah but there's no real expediency to anything. You can fuck off with the plot and go do whatever forever. In no way does the game put any urgency to curing the illness and if you completely ignore it, nothing happens.
If it was a malaria sort of situation akin to Farcry 2 where you had to keep yourself medicated or have more to do with the infection other than collecting data logs and continuing forward with a plot, it would make sense... but the gameplay doesn't reflect the scale of the problem.

Attached: thousands of years ago.jpg (300x194, 14K)

>I should play in this street. Surely no cars will ever come down it.
ftfy

i'm a professional mathematician, but alright. continue to pretend that fear is a rational response to what composes over 70% of our planet. i'll be over here enjoying my serendipitous boat outings in the local bay.

Attached: girlbye.gif (268x167, 943K)

>and if you completely ignore it, nothing happens.
well of course it doesn't affect the actual gameplay that'd be a bit stupid, but narratively you're going to die in a few months.

The crabsquids and reapers I think were really well done. Everything else I think is made a lot less scary because of the weak sounds

i don't like the street, it's boring. the ocean is cool and beautiful. a better analogy would be that i should go take a nice hike even though there is a tiny chance i might get attacked by a bear. if you stay inside doing nothing all the time, you're cheating yourself.

>I did
>the 2d > 3d transition

Attached: fellowkids.jpg (900x720, 87K)

>well of course it doesn't affect the actual gameplay that'd be a bit stupid, but narratively you're going to die in a few months.

>a major plot point
>not effecting gameplay
>would be a stupid decision if it did
This is the sort of person browsing Yea Forums right now.
I want you all to take a good fucking look.

Attached: your_shit___fuck_it.png (485x409, 196K)

You misunderstood me. I was specifically referring to deep water that you can only see so far in, not just water in general. But you're a brainlet so it's not surprising.

For the type of game subnautica is? Yes it'd be pretty stupid. I've been browsing Yea Forums for a decade at this point you fuck I actually talk about video games.

your lack of empathy and also giving this much of a shit about a phobia you don't have makes me question you more than anything
and no, i don't give a shit about the ocean either.

You like taking risks and that's fine, but don't pretend like humans don't have a subconscious fear of deep water or other unknowns.

t. Never dove with scuba gear

youtube.com/watch?v=L4qM1IEhtNQ

Subnautica is fucking lame. Endless Ocean is much better and that shit came out a decade ago

lol that's perfectly fine too. what are you, some kind of freak? if i hug you, do you start to hyperventilate or something?
MOMMY MOMMY DARK WATER MAKE ME CRY AND GO PEEPEE!
lmao
i have empathy for people with real problems, not a fear which is equivalent to a child's fear of the dark. i give a shit because i love the ocean and i hate people who act like anyone who loves the ocean is some kind of maniac.

>build a cool as shit base
>figure out that the ending makes you leave
>never want to do the ending
>do everything else I can do
>stop playing
desu Subnautica shouldn't have led to you leaving...

i dont have to pretend, you're literally spewing falsehoods. humans are naturally driven by curiosity and risk attraction. your lack thereof is a symptom of societal factors which lead you to notions of comfort and self-preservation, not discovery and preservation of your genome. stop being so fucking dense, it's getting me a little spooked!

Subnautica & Abzu

>console aiming.webm

>i hate people who act like anyone who loves the ocean is some kind of maniac.
W H O

>child's fear of the dark
Christ, you really are a brainlet. Go take a walk in the woods at night with no flashlight or anything.

I haven't gotten to use this in ages.

Attached: Console FPS Winston.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

I found Abzu so boring that I never even finished it, and I loved Subnautica and Journey. Was kinda disappointing for me.

>i have empathy for people with real problems, not a fear which is equivalent to a child's fear of the dark. i give a shit because i love the ocean and i hate people who act like anyone who loves the ocean is some kind of maniac.
>I have empathy
>can't empathize that other people's minds, sensibilities and reasoning works differently in many situations.
I'm not racist, but...

Attached: theseglasses.jpg (509x543, 68K)

holy shit what the fuck is that thing

>That part where he goes from under ice to ejecting from brine
Fuck, so good.

Then your most basic of survival instincts have utterly failed you, making you a defective human being who will more than likely end up killing himself by doing something stupid.

see:
your argument is nonexistent. stop being dumb.
i have done so, with one other person. it was fine. just stay alert and keep common sense about how to react to different scenarios. nothing even came up. to be fair it was a short time.
why am i stupid for not being afraid of things which are not nearly as dangerous as you seem to believe? are you sure you're not the stupid one? one of us has experienced these scenarios you describe and the other (i assume) has not.

Attached: megroll.gif (350x350, 1.15M)

>with one other person.

i cant say i regret getting abzu because it lasted less than 2 hours so i just refunded. It was pretty but thats really all you can say about it

these people are calling you stupid because you don't understand the context at which they are talking about their fears in. not because you like the ocean lmao

H-he's fast...

Pressure.

i'm actually a hard left liberal. what a dumb comparison. for instance, i'd prefer to see resources allocated to helping the homeless and impoverished especially in urban regions affected by housing crises in the US, and i will always direct my empathy to people in actual rough situations over people who cry on the internet because they cannot get le gf or because they think the ocean is literally filled with sharks and huge jellyfish
you're not handicapped because you think the ocean is scary.

I understand what you're saying. There's minimal rational reasons to be afraid of deep water, as unless you make bad choices about how deep you dive or are too bad of a swimmer to handle anything deeper than 5 feet nothing can hurt you. Phobias aren't rational. Someone with a phobia can understand just fine that deep water won't hurt them, it's just not a place they want to be mostly because they can only see an endless pit below them. Our minds fill in the blanks when nothing is clearly defined, which is why media involving this fear always has some unknown beast in the depths we can't see.

i understand the context of course, it is that they find the unknown and uncertainty of a seemingly endless, imperceptible, dark blue void surrounding them on all sides, with intense pressure and the possibility of dangerous agile creatures to be fearsome. i for one think that sounds exciting and comfy, especially since those creatures are rarely ever to going to appear and if they do they are rarely ever going to do anything. it's not like they're evil. many times just somewhat curious.
it's like, are you all afraid of spacewalks and shit? i just don't get it.

>i'm being stupid and dumb
>but i like being that way, so go fuck yourself

Attached: parascostanza.gif (480x270, 1.42M)

It's a bigfin squid. They're reasonably obscure.

>listening to a podcast about the occult while browsing this thread
>"the true magician reveals what is hidden"
>see this
>rip headphones off and jump out of my fucking seat
fuck I'm spooked. Jesus fucking christ.

Attached: 1563760425798.jpg (555x598, 155K)

A phobia is clearly defined as an irrational fear. Nobody said people with phobias like having a phobia, nobody likes being afraid of shit. Do you read at a 5th grade level user?

What's that one mtg card with the giant ass monster stuck in the ice, is that in any games?

to be fair they do look exactly like some kind of eldritch abomination straight out of a horror book

Attached: file.png (1875x813, 1.17M)

Games with this feel?

Attached: 1557200431568.jpg (1024x768, 200K)

looks like if Bloodborne happened undewater.

Posting watr

Attached: D_fxHpNVUAAEp-O.jpg large.jpg (900x1350, 246K)

Marit Lage
There's also just the giant ass space monsters the Eldrazi, but those are more "awe and wonder" instead of "holy fuck fuck the sea"

Attached: v16-4-dark-depths.png (745x1040, 1.58M)

I'm not afraid of the ocean, I'm afraid of drowning or being attacked by a dangerous sea creature.

Deep Sea Threads don't creep me out because I'm not afraid of water and the things I would be afraid of in the water aren't actually threatening me right now.

Unless there's a shark right behi

Games with underwater cities?

Attached: D_eqkQsUIAANqOm.jpg (728x1024, 168K)

user, your survival instincts are failing you. I hope you break your legs in the dark and nobody finds you.

Here's the new art for it too

Attached: puma-U35-dark-depths.png (745x1040, 1.56M)

What am I missing here

>Deep Sea threads on Yea Forums
Perfection in it's purest form
What are some spooky underwater games?
What are some good stories?

Attached: 1481066203422.png (172x267, 96K)

RIP user
big fag
2005-2019

Attached: D_eqkQwVUAAQjpY.jpg (700x990, 106K)

love images like these

World of Warcraft.
>Check out Karazhan Crypts before it became part of some dumb mount quest
>Full of wasted potential

Attached: __original_drawn_by_kemi_neko__f2350ee6fce29dd26c0279fc57eeebaf.jpg (849x1200, 1.24M)

I don't know how anyone plays MtG

There are so many overlapping rules and inferred shit or card effects based on presuming you know shit from manuals released in 1998 it's retarded.

In fact most collectable card games are too convoluted.

does it still run like shit? i tried it ages ago but it ran absolutely awfully
also i didn't enjoy it much because it just gave me anxiety as does OP's pic, i hate the ocean

Attached: deepsea.jpg (3388x2075, 1.65M)

Granted if you take into account literally every keyword and mechanic ever printed since 1993 and put them all into one deck it'd be a bit convoluted but on the whole it is an insanely straight forward game, you'd have to actively try to misunderstand most modern cards.
It's a million times better than the writhing abomination of text that is modern yugioh cards, too.

Attached: file.png (469x688, 676K)

Attached: __original_drawn_by_snatti__a01ba69d4de8e17ce9aff00f2173a9a9.png (1200x674, 1.13M)

do any games have "comfy" water sections like Chrono Cross's title screen? it always stood out to me
youtu.be/l7o32Mau8QE

Attached: chronocross.png (300x153, 58K)

Why even have such a plot if it won't affect the game at all? The infection might as well not exist. Just make it so that you have to pay off a debt.

and since I posted dark depths this is what she looks like out

Attached: tuma-6-marit-lage.png (745x1040, 1.39M)

newfags and reddit dont know about deep sea threads

Attached: 1526071133203.png (800x800, 84K)

Attached: __ibuki_suika_touhou_drawn_by_kanrobi__cda3531dcaa0b29c80717d79b9ab9039.png (2000x2000, 2.7M)

FFXIV

>it's not like they're evil
Nothing nature does is good or evil, but it's still relentlessly brutal. I like sitting inside watching a thunderstorm but I know that's only because of my privileged, human accomodations. I'd fucking hate to be a wild animal in likewise conditions. And strictly speaking our temporary habitation in deep waters is only made possible by highly valuable, highly limited (to the environment in question) resources sustaining our vital functions. My "fear" of deep waters if it could be called that is actually a deeper fear of the fact that not all times will be good times and my needs of certain privations take precedent over a fleeting novelty. I don't feel a need or a desire to be around anything that can kill me as soon within moments of my human tools fail, whether on land, in sea, or sky.

>Why even have such a plot if it won't affect the game at all? The infection might as well not exist.
It affects quite a few points in the game though, most notable the infected seals or whatever that the starting area is filled with.

i'm not even fucking talking to you. just shut up. i'm talking about people like this guy who have deeply ingrained autism about fucking water.
in any case i don't care that you want or don't want the phobia, doesn't make it any better. if you pissed yourself at night and couldn't control it, i'm still going to call you a fucking bitch even if you aren't waking the fuck up and pissing all over yourself for pleasure. it's surreal that i'm being forced to make these analogies.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_st_kuma__862d776b308b938ac1149200c067dc45.jpg (800x870, 163K)

youtu.be/WJSdvnP4ENQ?t=462
I wish Abzu had more game to it because it was really comfy and nice.

Schizo user thinks the chair is alive.
it is

Any games where I can venture in a deep dark creepy abyss?

I want a game like this.
>Small cube area
>You can get all sorts of terrain, from simple plains and forests to shallow oceans and inside gemstone-filled caves
>Just chill as you watch the world go on in those cube worlds
>Interact with them by throwing objects in for the residents to play with

sort of like an aquatic themed minecraft but from this perspective?

Is it normal for your real life fears/phobias to scare you in video games? Deep ocean scares the shit out of me and I have a hard time completing swimming in areas with dark water

More like a chao garden

This is a bait strategy I never thought of before. Well done, user.

Yes it's pretty common

alright, and i used to think that way as well when i was 16 and i'm still learning how to not take the path of inaction as a means to escape the responsibility of action. here's the thing: every time i do something a little stupid and risky feeling, i come away from it thinking only "that was great and exhilerating" while every time i opt out i come away feeling doubtful and negative. i'm a math guy, so i have to weigh the probabilities loosely against the differential in perceived enjoyment (very approximately) and from that it's obvious to me that i should jump off a small fishing boat into the open ocean and swim for a minute or two, but that i should not run across a low-traffic highway. okay, not everyone has the exact same valuation as i do. but i know what it was like to always go with safety and comfort, and i am glad i've changed.

Godzilla Generations

Bioshock

Ocean Hunter obviously
youtube.com/watch?v=E4tpOosvrCo

Crysis 1 gave me a fear of open water

ohhh mummy mummy the water is gonna get me!!! mummy!!!
so many manchildren clicking on this thread. jesus. grow up.
not everything that makes you poop your pants is bait.

Ib is probably the perfect game despite actually having nothing to do with the ocean.
It plays heavily with the theme of 'the abyss' and that bottom left image is reminiscent of a few enemies in the game.

Attached: full_1_2d7fce30b378bbeee56570b7477b0990.png (641x481, 26K)

This. Also same shit about space.

No no. While that would be nice as well, I mean a literal 3D cube that you can rotate around. Like imagine a cube-shaped glass with water and an ecosystem in it, but the glass is 100% invisible. Something along those lines. The image I quoted only has fish inside the water, but not attempting to swim outside of the cut out sections. Take that image, and make a relaxing idle game with gameplay elements sprinkled in.

Play birthday beginings, it's literally what you want.

LE BROWN PEEPO XD

t. 17 yo autist

God, i hope so.

Thank God the explorers of history weren't beta males like these guys. They understand the risks but that doesn't stop their curiosity. Imagine if European explorers stayed on their comfortable land instead of venturing out with their ships.

Attached: theocean.jpg (615x363, 26K)

Jesus Christ it really is. If only it didn't look like an edutainment game, I would've gone out of my way to go buy that right now. Instead, because of the graphics, I'm going to get a good night's sleep and go buy it tomorrow instead.

Every time I see that fucking hole it makes me wonder what the hell is in there.

I've been scared of the ocean ever since one day I stepped into the sand and got one of my little toes snipped by a crap or something. shit fucking hurt like hell and I've been spooked since. probably was one of these.

Attached: fiddler-crab460_1112195c.jpg (460x288, 57K)

>If you pissed yourself at night and couldn't control it, I'm still going to call you a fucking bitch
Seems a bit absurd, but hey good on ya.

You deserve it for getting your hopes up.

>If only it didn't look like an edutainment game,
From what I remember of seeing someone play it it's not, but I don't know if it was actually good.
Ganbare.

tsk tsk top sweety

Attached: mfw_incels.png (769x997, 1.21M)

You have 0 empathy and both of those were me. Shut up and understand that a phobia isn't someone being a bitch, they were literally hard-wired to avoid potential death by ocean (That being due to drowning mostly.)

Attached: 4chin.png (744x97, 8K)

No, you're just beta. Literal savages wearing loincloths ventured into the ocean and ended up settling Australia, New Zealand and South America.

Its by the guy who made harvest moon, so if you like those kind of games you'll probably enjoy it.

based and redpilled

That's cool, and not what I'm arguing. What I'm saying is that people who have this fear of the ocean dislike you because you don't understand the simple concept of an Irrational fear. You're just a child who thinks that everyone's heads must work the exact same as yours. Now shut up and go deep sea diving if you want to.

Look, we both desperately need to have sex. How about we drop this and stop being incels?

No they didn't you spastic, they always went over land and got trapped when sea levels rose

it's probably a 'blue hole'. Blue holes are when there's an underground river beneath a body of water, and the ground has dropped out so they're connected.

stay the fuck away unless you wanna go for a long, dark ride

Oh are they like that incdredibly dangerous creek that was popular on youtube?

Speak for yourself bucko, I'm married.

what in the fuck is that third image

I'm just here because I enjoy arguments. I'll drop it because it sounds like you've recognized that there's shit you don't immediately understand in the world.

>lying on the internet
Look, we're both incels. Let's just agree to disagree.

Outer Wilds

>Byleth is visibly sad the next month after Jeralts death
>The happy joyous exploratory monastery music is replaced with this somber sad music
Is this game actually this good or whats going on

it's just seaweed floating in the surf

look, we are both ais. Lets just agree to kill all humans

Oh, and pics like

Seaweed being pulled by the wave

I wasn't even the user you were replying to, I just felt like derailing your argument bnecause I've been drinking

Don't listen to this retard. Nothing terrifying ever happens in underwater caves.

Attached: deans-blue-hole-2[6].jpg (800x532, 83K)

Why would I lie about the truth? You're the insecure one here dragging this conversation on. I'm pretty sure i'm at least twice your age kiddo.

Since you're a math guy can you tell me why six is afraid of seven?
Is it because he didn't weigh the probabilities loosely against the differential in perceived enjoyment?

Seven is a nigger.

That's cool, I know the feeling of shitposting. But I feel like this place isn't for me cuz I'd rather try to reason with people and end up autistically replying to someone 40 times. I had fun at least.

As a non-aquatic organism, if you don't have at least some baseline fear of the ocean then you're probably an evolutionary dead end.

what game? I want to hunt mermaid giants

Get off Yea Forums, Cthulhu.

Just a chair that got thrown to the deep. It’s nothing special but something about it is just eerie. Like how finding a baby carriage in the middle of an empty parking lot can sometimes feels a bit off.

This guy comes out at the bottom

Attached: 17hA.gif (400x442, 991K)

I wasn't a part of this argument but people realizing that arguing over dumb shit is dumb and agreeing they're both fags for different reasons is always somewhat heartening.
Especially as someone who does frequently 'tism out and reply to bait.

If you don't fear the void you have autism. Congratulations.

Sometimes you fear it but feel the need to advance human civilization so you take the risk even though you're afraid. Humans made it into space because our most intelligent people were willing to take risks and put their fear aside.

OH FUCK user IS THE FUCKING MIMIC FROM

Are you a faggot

Attached: Solution-Hole2.jpg (4608x3456, 3.74M)

Attached: alfresco_diningchair_solid_grey.jpg (900x900, 48K)

Yeah. Bait just disheartens me overall.

The star is awaiting you at the end

what happens in this hole

A so called "professional mathemetician" would post in complete sentences and not in all caps shitposts. You're neither sir. You didn't even try to try.

The intelligent ones engineered the rockets. The adrenaline junkie monkeys tested them.

same

Wow, could you possibly scream "nerd bullied in highschool" any louder?

It's a painting by a guy named Sergey Kolesov. I don't think it's from any game but he has done a couple of the Dishonored 2 main characters, and this

Attached: sergey-kolesov-oct.jpg (1600x981, 152K)

Imagine being this much of a brainlet, but I guess someone with an abnormal fear of water doesn't have to imagine.

Majora's mask

You could also argue that there's no point to any of it, and that we should truly be living as simply as possible without taking unnecessary risks. That's why I think phobias and fears are reasonable things, unless a risk is absolutely necessary.

beta

OH FUCK IT CAME OUT OF THE WATER

Shantae

room temperature IQ "tough guy"

Without water, you're not so scary. I'll fight.

Reaper Leviathans are only scary once

Crabsquids terrify me forever, being able to shut down your gear and being found mostly in the Grand Reef caves where you can get stuck

The Sea Dragon is cool as hell but not really scary, just something to finally battle in your PRAWN suit

Attached: tumblr_p4qzarb3jU1sg7e1lo1_1280.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Why don't you want to advance as a civilization? If people never took these "unnecessary" risks then we wouldn't have boats, planes, medicine, etc.
Actually, there's normal males and beta males. He could have at least made that distinction but I don't think there are "alphas" or "tough guys".

Attached: what now.jpg (900x900, 123K)

I wasn't agreeing with the idea of never advancing because of fear, I was only sympathizing with the idea. The argument for a no-risk lifestyle is technically reasonable as people don't want to die, but there's the counter argument that what we've accomplished was worth every risk. Neither is "right" because both have a point, but most people would rather get nice things by taking risks. Also, what I mean by "unnecessary" risks is more things like gambling and cliff-jumping.

>This Thread

Attached: .jpg (1000x593, 198K)

ghost leviathans when I first explored the lost river in a cyclops made me shit my pants though

>hours fucking around underwater doing fetch quest
>14 second encounter with ship crab
>worth it

the kelp from bottom left would make h.p. tarantino shit bricks (genuinely horrifying shot)

I always wondered what game ship crab was from.
I guess it was bad?

T. Never seen the abyss
Fucking inland fags

i'll never forget the first encounter with ghost leviathan. fucker shredded my seamoth to pieces

>t.never gone diving
You haven't experienced horror until you go diving in areas with white pointers.
>b-buh there is 0 chance of running into one
I dive of the Abrohlos islands. I once noticed a white pointer menacingly drift around the limit of my vision, just hovering there and it was paralyzing.
It couldn't have been any other shark, massive barrel body, fins downward, huge tailfin, white underbelly.
You want to know why every great white report in the news is "5m great white"?
Because they managed to live long enough to get to 5m then they were killed, but then in 1970 it became illigal to kill great whites, so now all those 5m sharks have had nearly 50 years to grow. They're all 6+ meters now. Thats 20ft for americans.
It really gave me a wakeup call because if that thing wanted me dead I wouldn't have seen it at all.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-30 at 1.03.22 pm.png (1320x758, 444K)

did you make this?

Not bad, actually. The atmosphere was great, but the core of the game was kinda weak. I still liked farting around underwater and the submarine battles.

Much like subnautica, I felt like it captured that thalassophobia/deep dark abyss feel.

>land "men" still scared of the basic building blocks of life
>land "men" slave away in total blistering miserable existence for scraps of food
>land "men" kill each other in droves over bits of metal found in abundance under the ocean
>land "men" "women" have no blubbery softness and cannot experience the joy of underwater sex
>land "men" cannot utilize bubble transportation, let alone tools

Attached: p0091.jpg (681x750, 141K)

I love this image.

Endless ocean for the wii.
youtube.com/watch?v=xc2yavTVRPw

Attached: Endless_Ocean_Coverart.png (270x367, 224K)

Have anymore diving stories?

Based. If you're afraid of water you're a fucking pussy.

>

Attached: 1563540732642.jpg (500x456, 40K)

Morrowind if you clip under the floor

soma

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST user HOW COULD YOU POST THAT THIS IS WHY ANY RATIONAL PERSON FEARS THE OCEAN

I named a Goliath Grouper "Adonis" because whenever I go spear fishing he eats my shit and drags me around.
Plus hes so big I can't do much but avoid him.

Attached: B-illsShark3-Dan-Orrw.jpg (669x446, 51K)

I love the spooky stories.
Anybody got any?
Or just some greentext stories?

Absolute unit

This doesn't even look real to me. I couldn't imagine it

>fish

Attached: entering a high level zone unprepared.jpg (1920x1080, 327K)

yea dude just drink seawater lmao

awwww he smiling

You people literally never leave your room do you?

We know more about Mars than the ocean

Fun fact, there's never been an orca attack in recorded history.

Why don't orcas attack humans? They are the most dangerous things in the ocean and are massive assholes towards their preys yet you never hear human attacks.

same faggot

Phobias are a real thing. However, there is a difference between someone with a phobia and the brainlets itt.
In the first case, one realizes that this is a phobia specific to himself and other similar cases, and that most people are not afraid of water.
In the second case it's "hurrrrrr don't go into the water are you stupid you gon die" *shits up thread about it*. The brainlet is too stupid and self unaware to realize he is suffering from a phobia, and believes everyone else should share his irrational fear.

Because they're smart and they prefer to go after delicious fat seals.

What about the video showing the orca almost kill by drowning and breaking the leg of a trainer? Another one in captivity killed a guy when he snuck into the tank after hours. Any animal of that size and capability can and will kill humans.

Endless Ocean 1 and 2 are great.

Attached: 1562000295720.webm (640x360, 2.97M)

I think he meant in the wild. And you can't really blame captive orcas for going batshit.

h-hayai!

This deep sea thread is nice, but we need to go deeper, gulper eel making an entrance

Attached: 5b16a3b4d4e89.jpg (1020x1024, 97K)

Watching things on a screen really takes off the fear, but being confronted by things irl can be abysmal, that's when your survival instinct kicks in
The sea is unfathomable massive, we can say numbers but we can't actually comprehend such a big scale and it's scary when you get to feel a hint of how small and vulnerable you are
Have you ever been on the open sea with norhing but water in sight? If something happened there no one would know and you'd be on your own, have you seen the ocean at night? We're so used to artificial lights we forget how the night truly is, when you look at the ocean at night it's pitch black, for miles. And don't even get me started on all the predators

Orcas kill sharks, not by brute forcing damage onto them, but by grabbing and flipping them upside down which induces an unavoidable stasis in the white pointer, and due to him being immobile he cannot breath. This suffocates the shark in 15mins and the orca wins without a fight.
Intelligent little bastards.

>fishing off the break in FL
>some 20-40 feet out from shore, water is so shallow you can stand with about waist high waves on a calm day, could get up to your shoulders on the rougher ones
>since the shore is so far away there's not really an easy way to swim with a line quickly back and forth, so we spent most of the day out there
>in front of the break, there's an immediate drop off I didn't care to gauge how deep, though often it seems like our lines weren't touching the bottom even with our heaviest weights
>pretty chill fishing, never really sure what we were gonna get
>suddenly my buddy knocks on my shoulder, says there's something in the water coming at us
>turn to look and a big ass shadow is in the water, not wide enough to be a ray and too large to be anything less than dolphin sized
>buddies start getting panicky, one stands behind the other to push him into the shark
>no fin that I see but it's too deep to have been showing at the surface anyways
>this is it, this is my shark story as I mentally prepare myself to try and not shit all over the shrimp in my pocket
>also debate bringing bait on my person out this far
>the moment of judgement arrives, this thing is fucking huge
>sea cow continues floating past us without a care in the world
>still too busy preparing to gun it to consider reaching out and petting it

the ocean is fucking nuts

Attached: gettyimages-121237404.jpg (1071x713, 183K)

Still, lots of people have gone missing in the ocean throughout history. Willing to bet that orcas have eaten a few of us.

wtf

Sunless sea

Is it splitting in half? That is a weird fucking creature

pretty sure it's two cuttlefish mating

They sure are neat creatures

why is a polygon journalist operating the camera?

Fuck Abzu. Waste of a goddamn day to play that game.

this little shit scared me so much when I was 4 that I started screaming, ran towards the tv, shut it off, and then ran out of my house screaming
still unnerved me when I played the ds version

Attached: file.png (620x350, 267K)

I enjoyed it. Solid game to swooce to my siblings,.

based sea man

Oh boy, the orca autist is here.

I thought that this was real up until the end

>spearfishing solo 50m or so from the shore
>come across a dark silhouette in the distance that looks like boogie
>get closer and see it's a freshly killed half eaten seal lying on the seafloor with blood everywhere
>get the fuck out of there considering great whites are very common in this area

Attached: 1527244590095.jpg (512x512, 52K)

They probably know it's smart not to fuck with humans.

this would make a good album cover

I think it is real

>autist ruins deep sea thread
Sad

Attached: 1559745776291.jpg (480x259, 27K)

Attached: tryagainincel.png (351x134, 5K)

Yeah I can Inspect Element as well

I feel like if you dropped a guy off alone near a pod of hunting orcas they would definitely eat him.

Then you're dumb.

Attached: 1544276662750.png (629x405, 301K)

>tfw no leopard seal mom
youtube.com/watch?v=UmVWGvO8Yhk

Nah, it's a ctenophore. Submersibles currents accidentally kill it in the end.

Attached: Difference-Between-Cnidaria-and-Ctenophora-fig-2-747x1024.jpg (747x1024, 133K)

To save memory the universe simulation we're in does a form of compression where mass amounts of people will be on a similar-ish thought process to save CPU

It is real, user.

pretentious faggot

NOO FUCK OFF NOW I WON'T BE ABLE TO TAKE A SHIT IN FEAR OF THE TOILET SUCKING ME INTO THE SEA DARKNESS

Attached: _W37kFCQnfFQeYNZjyHeEjkFj5cqUm-PPl4GFtWFM_w.gif (320x179, 2.34M)

Just started Rain World not long ago but quick question
am i just supposed to keep running and finding the next saferoom or is there something i'm missing?

Attached: i died btw.jpg (1920x1080, 297K)

it's a cool photo fuck off

have sex tranny

It's a classic redditchan era """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""v culture""""""""""""""""""""""""""" meme

well if you say so

>t. flyover country brainlets

look up comb jellies

nice story
aren't leopard seals fucking terrifying though? i remember reading about them being brutal

I've never had sex.

they're potentially dangerous but usually just curious and playful
I still wouldn't get in the water with them unless you had a quick way out or a weapon

You're a classic redditchan retard

this chair is an eyesore

I watched Jaws and played Jaws Unleashed a bunch as a kid so I genuinely thought the ocean was teeming with great whites hungry for your flesh for years. Eventually, as a teen, I actually got to swim in the ocean, and I swam with sharks too, not in a controlled environment either I was just openly swimming with some kind of mid-sized shark, they were pretty tame and I almost instantly got over my fear.

I understand most people's fear of the ocean isn't like that but that's why I was afraid of it for a long time.

Ok, cool.

Wasn't arguing that the animal itself wasn't real, just that the video was obvious CGI.
The movement towards the end wasn't natural and no invertebrate on the planet is capable of moving like that underwater.
But thanks for proving you have a low IQ.

Prove it.
And don't try to be a smart ass like that other user deflecting his autism by implying I mean the jellyfish.

Prove that the video itself is legit.
Protip: you won't.

Attached: 1562131669262.png (198x198, 62K)

Jesus you're autistic. Fine it isn't real.

:(

get a better computer

That's right.
Sit down, shut the fuck up and try again next time, porky.
You've been outclassed.

Attached: 1562352895797.jpg (462x564, 32K)

the ocean is full of freaky shit dude
>t.frogman

>reef area is comfy
>start going further and my heart sinks as the ocean goes deeper and deeper

Attached: piglet squid.webm (720x720, 695K)

Don't trust this guy he's a shark.

Attached: rare squid.webm (722x720, 2.91M)

Attached: deep sea light.webm (960x540, 333K)

Attached: Croc surprise.webm (480x600, 2.77M)

Games with weird static sky textures that make you feel like you're in Jupiter.

Attached: asparatus.jpg (600x450, 40K)

I want a little reindeer fish

what a fashionable woomy

two cuttlefish fucking, probably.

Attached: Cockeyed squid Histioteuthis heteropsis.webm (1280x720, 1.04M)

pcfags would pay millions for these

How does that even work?

Attached: shark vs turtle.webm (720x720, 1.48M)

I remember swimming underwater with geralt when that giant fucking whale showed up. I legit went breathless from fear

orcas are smart enough to know that humans hunt down things that hunt them down... so i would guess that they only attack solitary humans ie no witnesses.

Now thats terror

not they prefer they know not to fuck with us

>vodka
RUM YOU FOOL

That was me in Crysis, if swim out too far the game spawns a great white to come and one shot you

I've never touched water since

Attached: Siphonophore.webm (1000x562, 1.63M)

wild

you need to actually listen to the yellow holograph thing and follow his advice on where to proceed.

i hate ocean.

Why do devs do this

Attached: snacker.jpg (1280x720, 266K)

beautiful

Why is that user?

Attached: Great White swimming.webm (854x480, 1.34M)

Painkiller's last level kinda had such an effect

the sinking city

It runs fine, but at the cost of plentiful popups.

Bloodborne

>Literal savages wearing loincloths ventured into the ocean and ended up settling Australia, New Zealand and South America.
I already knew you were a brainlet, but holy shit I didn’t think you were this retarded

Attached: 5CFA377A-69DA-45F0-AEDC-24224665C4F9.jpg (300x244, 41K)

>Game has a fish creature that eats you if you fall in deep water
>There are areas of water with collectibles in them that connect to deep water, with no clear indication between the two
Fuck you Jak and Daxter

how do you stop your ears from exploding when you dive under water
I can't handle going more than 10 feet

Is he really holding one breath through all that movement for 10 minutes straight or am I a brainlet?

Final Fantasy VII

You can't fish Grouper right? I heard something about they've been eating fishermen's catches a lot so they might make it temporarily possible to fish them again.

>thinking he's wrong
found the true brainlet

how were boomers this afraid of this goofy looking thing?

what

Attached: 1462333291371.jpg (960x720, 71K)

yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me

Siphonophores are colony creatures. Have some more weird sea shit.

Attached: sea creature.webm (640x424, 248K)

How do they breathe under water?

Pyrosomes are super neat.

t.lives on a mountain

Is that a big-ass jellyfish?

It is not natural, the poor thing got caught in the submersibles currents and torn to pieces. They are poor swimmers and have a far more fragile hydrostatic skeleton than jellyfish do.

that's a water ghost

Attached: 1521622822203.png (213x287, 153K)

>scratch that deep sea itch as well as that loot everything that isn't nailed down itch

Attached: Everblue_2_Coverart.png (220x312, 151K)

>grinding money by just diving into wrecks looting everything and then fast travelling back home over and over again

>grinding money by getting the "just 1 item but of any weight" bag and looting cars in the first wreck for ez cash

>love ass creed 4 Black Flag
>consider 100%ing it
>get to the underwater missions littered with sharks

NOPE

It's more like a massive colony of sea squirts.

its actually a ghost made up of many tiny ghosts

Soma

nigga it got minced by a water stream

Asscreed's underwater is tame as fuck, man.

I see sharks and I'm out

Attached: giant squid.webm (720x720, 473K)

fuck the sea and everything in it

rogue waves, undersea caves, cold brine rivers, fuck it all.

Attached: fuck the sea.jpg (1936x1936, 273K)

Apparently Yea Forums doesnt all want to collectively suicide given how shit this decade has been and its totally ok to fear death now. Amazing. Zoomers are not afraid of revealing themselves.

any idea when Subnautica: Below Zero is gonna be out of early access? I really want to wait until its release, if i can help it

Doomed culture is so fucking cancer that it makes me wanna kill myself

Attached: Nautilus.webm (480x269, 2.95M)

Double suicide then? Yes please

I'm glad we can still have deep sea threads.

Attached: Tomopteris.webm (1280x720, 1006K)

Outer Wilds and Subnautica

>this gif
>i'm a professional mathematician
you're a faggot or a woman, not really much of difference

Attached: demon core.jpg (1240x955, 298K)

How anyone could fall for this bait appalls me.

the superimposed sharks and whales ruined it, tbqh

I remember when I was a kid I watched a thing on Animal Planet or something, where a guy got his ass bitten by a snake while he was sitting on the toilet. Apparently it had been moving through the pipes. I was afraid to shit for quite some time. I made sure to at least look in the bowl before I sat down.

Also was afraid of sitting down on a black widow that made a web across the bowl.

it's easy replies and resonates with msot of Yea Forums, which is why it gets spammed so much.

Nice idea, imma steals it.

ive always wanted a mermaid game that combines the undersea exploration of ecco, the dungeons and RPG elements of zelda, and the waifuism of shantae

its one of the hardest games of the era, almost no one beat it.

Attached: Nagarta.jpg (1024x1583, 171K)

No because unlike the river wharfe, blue holes don't have a downward current that pulls you to your doom.

>pic
F

Attached: frightened usagi.jpg (1920x1080, 139K)

Pretty sure he just posted to meme about the game, user. Not everybody is LITERALLY SEETHING.

>sea beast is one-hit kill

Attached: chelicerate.webm (1920x1080, 2.77M)

you just know

Have you played Aquaria?

Not him but I loved that game

Try to imagine yourself in the Atlantic Ocean. You get your first look at this "6 foot fish" as you enter open water. He moves like an eel, lightly, swaying his body. And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like a shark, he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not the dolphin. You stare at him, and he just stares right back. And that's when the assault comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the other two dolphins you didn't even know were there. Because dolphin's a pack rapist, you see, he uses coordinated assault patterns and he is out in force today. And he thrusts at you with this- a six-inch prehensile penis, like a knife, on the abdomen. He doesn't bother to bite your jugular like a lion, oh no... He thrusts at you here, *thrusts at your face* or here... *thrusts at groin* Or maybe through the asscheeks, collapsing your asshole. The point is... you are alive when they start to fuck you. So you know... try to show a little respect.

ive seen it. might get it one of these days. but thats more of a metroidvania than a exploration rpg like zelda. its pretty similar to what i want tho.

Attached: a-mak-1020.jpg (1920x2716, 591K)

Game isnt as dark as the images you posted but I enjoyed it all.
Ill post some gifs

Attached: 12121212.gif (500x200, 1.91M)

It's called Populous.

Attached: 5643.gif (400x225, 1.93M)

Attached: 544.gif (480x270, 3.9M)

Wattam

Attached: 543.gif (350x176, 1.9M)

This game still isn't out. I forgot when it was even announced. We need more info on it, damn it.

Attached: 5567.gif (200x200, 1.15M)

2014. Every year after that it's just been "This year for sure :)"

Alright im done spamming now.

Attached: 444.gif (200x200, 1.01M)

This kills oceanfags and Lovec*aft

Barotrauma

think before you post

Attached: 1553905479658.png (938x935, 955K)

This thread was pretty cool except for that one annoying faggot.

That describes most threads here

>tfw no ocean version of elon musk
>no advanced subs to roam the deeps with
>STILL no kraken
why live bros...

>>>reddit

Attached: racism bad.jpg (644x800, 35K)

Attached: 1548448752472.webm (944x920, 2.88M)

Retard

Attached: 1402398127479.jpg (330x319, 47K)

test

Attached: deep sea.jpg (1692x2015, 2.24M)

banjo-tooie was the first to come to mind

Attached: 410702-banjo_tooie__u___snap0072.jpg (640x480, 276K)

Is lovercraftian horror starting to get overdone?

Attached: They lurk.webm (640x480, 1.64M)

>moonfish
>deep sea

Attached: deep sea.jpg (564x4995, 423K)

Hey, hey anons. Hey.
DOOK

Attached: Crabsquid_Fauna.png (360x450, 125K)

Fun fact, some orcas killed a shark off the coast of California a while ago. The smell of the shark corpse made every single shark in the area evacuate, including a geotagged one that dived 500 feet and swam nonstop to Hawaii.

downvoted

Love rainworld

>Game takes place on ocean planet
>Almost no land
>It's filled with aquatic creatures from all and mythologic sea creatures as well with some modifications to make it more scary
>Start on a little raft, on an island with little to no food or resources.
>Have to venture in to the endless blue to find resoruces
>Abyssal zones hold things that will make you feel like an ant

Attached: 15093049091.gif (408x204, 2.24M)

Attached: deep sea threads.webm (640x426, 2.94M)

Based orcas

what resources are you going to find on an ocean planet
earth surface is 70% water and you're not going to find shit out there in the middle of the ocean

They don't they have to hold their breath

Oil

fuck fish

Attached: cat13.jpg (620x861, 195K)

>But thanks for proving you have a low IQ.
Likewise.

I seem to be one of the rare breeds/degenerates who prefers Sunless Sea to Sunless Skies by far.

General opinion is that it's good but slow as ass and painfully grindy on trading. For me its like game crack. I just love the idea of being out in the middle of "here be fucking dragons" territory and not five minutes from a safe port.

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Minerals, oil, plant matter... There's a lot of shit in the ocean senpai

Subnautica?
inb4 but i dint liek dat

so you're talking about subnautica

I absolutely hated this guy as a kid. Terrifying.

It's the only place on the entire planet that's not been fully explored, meaning it might contain shit we don't know. The unknown is fascinating and terrifying, especially since the shit we don't know can withstand an insane level of pressure making it either something blobby or something with an outer shell akin to a massive plating. Imagine a full plated megalodon.
You might be oblivious to all of that because of a lack of imagination, not something I'd be proud of but you do you user.

Zoomer who didn't play Mario 64 detected.

hahaha holy fucking shit

Raft looked promising but then I found out the only real enemy is a retarded shark that’s easy to kill.

Super Mario 64

It's because you don't realize how unforgiving and harsh these environments are. It's like in One Piece where sanji is stuck on the island with the old man. Or when sandra Bullock is stuck in space.

Attached: e2f[1].png (600x811, 475K)

>Mean aquatic creatures from all times (if it used to live or still lives in in the ocea it's probably in the game) along side mythologic creatures
>what resources
Food/Mining metals that will be in underwater caves/gathering driftwood and other things loating around from islands ravaged by waves and storms.
>Most of the best stuff tends to get carried off to the abyssal zones.
Go raid mermen cities for loot user.

There's also Diluvion, which hasn't been mentioned yet, and Barotrauma which is basically the embodiment of the fake deep sea horror game Yea Forums always memed about.

>Diluvion
>Barotrauma

death stranding

Did you know humanity could survive millions of years in the oceans if we went back in there again? There would be no natural disasters like floods or earthquakes or tsunamis to worry about, no snowstorms or tornadoes or hurricanes. We could make giant cities in a big huge glass bubble to start off with, and then with a few hundred thousand years of evolution, we could grow gills again and actually just live in the water and make the world of Aquaman a reality, where it would be a utopian paradise.

my salary user.

Attached: current_record_held_by_v.jpg (866x1300, 118K)

Is subnautica actually good? I tried it like 2 years ago and it was fun but a little scary but I refunded it because for some reason it ran like shit on my computer

Fuck off dolphin.
You’re not getting me into the caves that easily

that's because nobody found the bodies.. and they have good lawiers