This game is such a fucking joke

this game is such a fucking joke
counters are retarded
>LOL I WIN BECAUSE I PRESSED DOWN B

Attached: 20190729_221751_1.jpg (4032x2499, 2.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KdhvjcB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're genuinally terrible if you're constantly getting hit with the same strategy.
Literally just start grabbing or waiting for it.

Attached: 1556157936132.png (281x219, 91K)

I don't understand how people get so worked up over a fucking game.

Throw them you fucking retarded nigger holy shit you're bad at video games

What is stopping you from doing the same?

>try out Mr. Game & Watch for the first time
>matched against a furfag yoshi player
>somehow get him to 1 stock
>I'm at least 140% on my last stock
>he tries to make a read but misses
>run up to him and get a 9
>he quits

Attached: 1595419414.gif (400x400, 1.89M)

OPPONENT PRESS DOWN B
MONEY STOLEN

This isn’t actually happening to him. He’s just for (You)s and starting meta discussion indirectly.

>Opponent does nothing but spam counters
>Rage at what a little faggot they are
>Rage harder at myself for being shit enough to keep falling for it
>Work on gitting gud instead of quitting like a bitch

Attached: 1558995980356.png (607x694, 150K)

>vivi

Did they buff Cloud's Cross-Slash or something?
It feels like Cloud players use it a lot more in this game compared to 4 where it was basically never seen.

Smash is one of those games where even if I win, I never feel any sense of accomplishment, even if I truly "earned" the victory. Every match just feels like a waste of time, energy and my patience. I don't even know why I bother with this shit game anymore.

Attached: 1561209662625.jpg (750x590, 48K)

Counters are literally some of the worst moves in the game. You're actually bad if you get caught by them in neutral.

That's because in Smash 4 he had falling up-air to start juggles for free so his neutral didn't revolve on him fishing for his high damage stuff to kill with bair at 140.

>tfw only play Fox and Wolf
>tfw the butthurt from people calling wolf cheap turns into seething when I switch to fox and dunk on them again

Attached: 07d.jpg (427x300, 16K)

Why have the ban at all? Why not just give the disconnecting player a loss?

I don't really give much of a fuck if I shitstomp my opponent so bad they quit, just give m the win for it. They don't need any more punishment than losing.

Attached: 1405033472591.jpg (247x188, 8K)

Hey I don't play this game but if you can correctly identify what's beating you, why can't you do anything about it?

I do feel like too many characters have counters.

>it's another "he's too autistic to grab/wait episode"

Attached: 1451269381400.gif (266x270, 2.65M)

god you smash players are fucking pathetic

Preventing you from playing the game for a period of time instead of letting you go right to your bullshit is a more effective incentive to not play like a little bitch and disconnect mid match, desu.

Attached: D6TvgPyW4AIvaNt.jpg (750x390, 32K)

dude this is like
advanced scrub shit
how can one be so bad that key tactics such as fucking bait/punish or JUST FUCKING STANDING STILL FOR 3 GODDAMNED SECONDS are alien to them? Even beginners that I've played figure out that shit day 1

It's all they've been doing their entire life, got to the point where they're only playing 1 game and getting better at it, spending days an days practicing, at this point it's no longer a game, it's their life.

And then they lose, but don't want to believe that all this practice amounted to nothing, there must be a reason! One that's not within their control! YES IT'S THE GAME'S FAULT. But damn, now they don't want quit and play something else after investing so much time it, let's just complain to everyone about it, the devs must hear this, change it! I DESERVE THIS

Attached: 1561971360900.jpg (2130x1200, 305K)

quit it, find a game that you like as soon as you touch it and stick with it. I had the same issues as you when it came to hating smash but playing it, i picked up 3rd strike and never looked back

that's every online fighting game, try playing in real life. It's a lot of fun. If you still don't like it then you have you should get checked for autism

I'm willing to bet OP is one of those autistic ADHD players who just spams nairs/fairs/bairs nonstop to try and look like he knows what he's doing, which would explain why he constantly falls for counters.

Attached: watching a thread.jpg (400x400, 54K)

There's no problem with playing like a little bitch to me. You quit the game, you lost, I was obviously beating you so bad that there was no point in you continuing to play. I don't care where you go from there.

I've always seen it as a "giving the player a breather" sort of thing.
If you're quitting midmatch you're obviously getting mad tilted.

This is true, but it also really annoys me that you get nothing from the match as the winner. The game doesn’t even tell you they left and you just get stuck having to finish a fight against a bot. At least end the fucking match. I’m not playing online because I enjoy fighting cpus.

>power goes out
>start game up after it comes back on
>banned
Now THIS is some horseshit

You should only be able to use counter moves once in the air or give it a much bigger end lag. I see too many people just spamming it constantly whenever they're falling back to the stage, and with lag they get away with it more often than they should.

>not having a UPS

Attached: 1531852176744.gif (500x545, 263K)

What if modem dead

Attached: 1564187659150.png (675x631, 561K)

>unfortunate accident
>get mad about it

go for a walk

not that guy but i just have anger issues

This, but mainly just for Ultimate. There's so much dumb bullshit in this game it's like playing Connect-Four with gimmicks. Never felt this way with any of the others, but that's probably just a personal problem.

How are counters real just don't attack haha

just have a second ISP as backup, but damn, guess it would still disconnect you during the switch

>getting banned for something that was completely random and out of your control because Nintendo are a bunch of retards with zero competence when it comes to online functionality
Yes, you could say I am mad.

Stop spamming counters then, swordfaggot.

This in combination with this Let them leave with a loss and end my game because nothing would be sweeter to m than landing a Falcon punch and the match immediately ending from them raging.

Explain to me why it's okay to randomly lose the game because of one mistake

And yes, it's ACTUALLY random

I think you're replying to the wrong person, user.

Because smash is a party game and the series would be really boring if there were no factors of chance or randomness. It would just become your standard fighting game at that point.

git gud you filthy baiter

It's not entirely random, you opened yourself up to being hit by the move.

>explain why its fair to lose from making a mistake
you made a mistake

>make a mistake
>get punished for it
This can go both ways, you retard. I bet when you effectively punish your opponent for "making a mistake" you don't complain at all, faggot.

it also kicks you for having shitternet so they probably just decided to tie it in

You literally take out the only part I'm complaining about and act like you're making a point. Apply yourself.

>it's Nintendo's fault you had a power outage

Attached: 1516042911246.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

Couldn't spill your salt at your opponent so you decided to spew it on a Mongolian basket-weaving board? Or just shitposting?
Either way, real fucking mature of you.

>makes mistake
>gets punished
>wtf how could this happen to me?!?!?!?
literally you

So you are complaining that the 9 hammer move is too OP?

I literally won the loser’s bracket of a smash tournament with game and watch
Apparently no one picks him so no one knows how to read his moves

I can't tell if you're pretending or actually retarded.

no, but actions to take when something happens is entirely on them

But when it's just a short ban, it's really a case of "please understand" though

Oh yeah
>Completely rekt a ganondorf with jigglypuff and rest combos
>Self destructs twice and gives me a free win
Don’t hate the player hate the game

Dude it’s the switch it has its own battery

>room lags like fucking crazy
>check opponent's profile
>brazilian

Attached: 1508960469379.png (288x288, 70K)

Or just grab their bitch asses and Humble them

you left, angry fucking baby.
only way you can stop this shit is play offline, but you could probably make all your friends want to kick your ass for complaining about counters IRL

>dude just keep playing online through your modem which is turned off due to power being out

Attached: 1547201650525.jpg (513x468, 43K)

Are you saying getting literally oneshot is balanced?

>wait
You don't mean someone could see the counter go up BEFORE they attack, and then just attack anyway out of impatience?

Except it doesn't "one shot" you unless you're already at a high enough percent for it to be lethal. Either baiting and never actually played the game, or legitimately fucking retarded.

Attached: yeah i'm out.gif (295x207, 567K)

Pathetic.

It isn't a one shot you fucking spaz

>he doesn't have his modem connected to an uninterruptible power supply
thing doesn't even draw much power

your autism level is probably low

Go outside

I doubt that since I was officially diagnosed as autistic when I was a toddler.

Attached: 1540470642317.png (986x797, 869K)

>Playing on New Pork City
Do people actually do this?

oh look, exactly what the board needed, another smash thread

Attached: cantwakeup.webm (1206x689, 1.66M)

Nope, Battleship Halberd, like a chad.

Attached: DvE77UBUwAAVGaG.jpg (1200x675, 122K)

I never liked the way rage quits were handled in this game. If you beat someone to the point where they disconnect, you don't receive the gsp for it. Meanwhile, if you want a 1vs1 match and get forced into a 4 player ffa with items on, you can't just quit without being punished in some way.

Wut. Only predictable double digit IQ retards like me get hit with counters.

because G&W found an opportunity to land a hit and took it. The 9 is inconsequential, yoshi should have played with the knowledge of how that affect could be randomly triggered.

I hate yoshifags with a passion and want them and their faggotry to die

>Edrick deconfirmed

Attached: smugnocanon.png (383x279, 59K)

try grabbing you brainlet

It is if it has nearly half a chance to be almost useless and only a 1/9 chance to actually KO me. I'll happily suck it up and take the occasional nine if it means they keep trying to go for an easily punishable attack that's not even guaranteed to be effective.

Getting a 9 is fair and balanced

Lol I don't get mad. If I lose a stock before you, I just leave. I literally lost all will to even try and enjoy full matches. Too many spammers and people that run away till you attack first and call it "bait". And I just jump into 4 player fights to reset the timer if I really want to play 1 on 1s again.

>Use Android

>Be banned forever

>try to edgeguard a chrom
>up b sucks me in and spikes me at 0 when I WAS ON THE FUCKING STAGE
fuck this shitty fucking game

Attached: 20190730_000431_1.jpg (4032x2753, 2.39M)

If you're a faggot who can't handle losing why are you playing a multiplayer game?

Attached: 1508028488465.png (446x750, 323K)

talk smash
discord.gg/KdhvjcB

>actually complaining about counters
Lol get good shitter
Just grab him
Coming to this game from sm4sh is such a god send thanks to being able to regrab quicker. Imagine STILL having trouble with counters after 4 games of them adding more and more

>Yea Forums Discord
I learned the error of my ways with that pink retard, no thanks

Attached: 1554601225606.jpg (244x282, 28K)

>popular thing is talked about a lot
>I hate popular thing because I'm a contrarian who doesn't like said thing
Stop being such a faggot

Attached: 1448926132750.gif (250x250, 1.16M)

Get good

Nigga, it's 45 minutes. Just do something else. Go for a walk, play a different game, shitpost on Yea Forums, whatever you want.

smash threads should be sent to their general on /vg/, like all the other fucking general threads were

wait really?

Same, it feels like random bullshit. I win against people who I feel are better than me and lose against absolute shitters who spam. There's no logic to it.

I'm not the OP, you retard.

>wah I don’t like it it should be on /vg/
>keeps bumping the thread
Imagine if we could only have one thread about a single video game per day
If you thought shitposting on this board was bad before, then oh boy you have no idea how much worse it could get

cope, we only get around 2 smash threads on Yea Forums at once, stop being a baby.

calm down, matt

any fighting game is like this, learn how to punish

>lose against shitty spammers
Git gud
If they’re doing the same thing over and over again, then you should know what’s coming and adapt you shitter

based

Attached: Banned.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

>Lol I don't get mad.
Kek

>opponent uses a move that's predictable as fuck 99% of the time
>keep playing into it every chance you get
>lose
WOOOW THERE WAS NOTHING I COULD DO!

>if I’m not winning I just quit
You’re “that” kid. You probably never got invited to sleepovers did you?

>being a sore loser
>actually rage quitting because your not good enough to deal with counters that you can easily beat by not being a dumb fuck who telegraphs their attacks.

pathetic, get good and go to anger management to learn how to deal with your short temper it's just a game.

Attached: 1562296356468.png (1296x1186, 771K)

Didn't I just tell you? I lost all will to try and enjoy full matches. I just leave at any sign of me losing. And like I said to reset the timer I play 4 player matches. I have a lot of fun with those although sometimes people still find ways to make that unfun like targeting a specific players to make it 1 on 1.

is this the complain about smash thread, because if so, inkling, chrom and roy mains are hard carried by their characters
>bro what if I side b, try punishing it lmao
>bro what if I spam aerials, good luck getting past this wall lmao

>46 min
So, it's not your first time rage quitting.

I semi get the Chrom complaints, but Roy?
Cmon

>"You will never reach the Truth, of your Fair connecting."

Attached: Capture.png (1245x685, 1.33M)

>try punishing it lmao
Have you tried punishing it?

This except instead of blaming the game I blame myself and call myself worthless garbage that deserves to die

I play some other fighting games and punishing in those games isn't nearly as hard as in Ultimate. I have to concentrate 100% to beat them in Smash while in other games spammers are just free wins. Probably because they made every move safe to make the game feel faster.

Because luck is a skill
anyone who says otherwise just has shit luck and is salty

yes, and every time I get hit with either the roller or nair. which links into more nairs that get me off stage

>game is harder because punish window is smaller
GIT GUD
if you can’t punish them when they play predictably you fucked up

>play Ryu against a fire emblem.
>down b.
>haha, I’m gonna down b too because it’s a counter.
>fadc into his face and pummel him with the grab, chuck his ass over the edge and spike him.
If you ever feel like you’re getting countered to much, try your best to bait it out. There’s always those people who won’t let you get a hit on them when you’re in air with them, just use that time that they countered for a split second punish after their frames are fucked. I like to charge a smash attack when that happens because more than likely they’ll mash out another one so you can get more damage.

hello Lowtiergod.

>user rage quits
>instead of fishing for counters
oof bigly yikeronia & cheese bing bing yah wah WAHOOO so long-a ragequitter

dated webm

>tfw report all laggers/teabaggers/spammers/shit rulesets
>see threads like this and hope it was one my reports that did it

Attached: 1e353w.jpg (500x688, 92K)

Ah, let me introduce you. My name is anonymous and I'm terrified of them shielding and getting away for free.

>K. Rool starts spamming counters against me.
>Run up to him
>Smash attack
>He counters
>I'm still charging.

Attached: 1563082223526.png (960x547, 821K)

>WAAAAAAAH MOMMY TOLD YOU TO LET ME WIN WAAAAAAAAAH IT'S NOT FAIR IF I CAN'T WIN THEN NOBODY SHOULD HAVE FUN WAAAAH

this is what you sound like, you are "that kid" at the sleep over who has cheeto dust covered fingers who breaks controllers and whines and complains the whole time and makes excuses when they loose to someone better so people stopped inviting you over due to how obnoxious you are, it's one thing for a child to throw a tantrum over a video game but it's really fucking pathetic that a grown ass adult to act like a spoiled brat and think the universe revolves around them to the point of having a hissy fit when they don't win at a video game, you learn more from your failures then you do your successes.

if you feel like your getting mad take a break for awhile, there will always be someone better at playing then you are if you can't understand that then you'll always be "that kid" forever learn to relax and have fun and take your losses like a man instead of a child.

Attached: 1316153552948s.jpg (251x169, 7K)

If you're on here Jesus (the bitch with the 1MB per hour connection playing Ness on Hanenbow ) check your doors at night bitch.

I only teabag with Kirby, not to taunt players but to hear the squishy noises while I wait for people to recover.

Attached: __inkling_kirby_pichu_pikachu_and_pikmin_metal_gear_series_and_etc_drawn_by_ueda_kou__sample-bf615d5 (850x433, 133K)

I’m hoping having a character that I’m personally excited for changes this for me. I’d just shake my head looking at 4’s CSS so hopefully Banjo will help me enjoy playing again.

Risk/reward. Could have been a 1 that does 13 damage to the user and doesn't even flinch the person "getting hit" with it. Yoshi shouldn't have let something slow and small like Judge hit him.

Do you think that's the noise Kirby would make fucking it haha just wondering

Just fish the counters and punish lmao

Attached: 182209.jpg (2048x1368, 265K)

You really need get off the internet once in awhile.

Attached: 1471654681159.png (700x700, 147K)

Jesus, you're making a bigger tantrum out of this. Doesn't matter what you say, if I lose a stock to you spamming and playing so cheap, I'm still just gonna leave. No point in staying through a match that's not fun. And I don't want to learn from any mistakes I make anymore cause again, I lost will to want to play full matches. I mainly just play cause I did spend $85 on it.

so your actively choosing to be a whiny faggot sore looser, got it.

I'll be sure to spam counters online then :^)

If I was I would have made this thread but I didn't. I just leave the match and if I can play again I will. If I can't, I play something else. And if the timer gets too long I reset it playing 4 man smash. And how do you even spam counters? They are easy to counter lol. I was mainly talking about projectiles and a few certain moves here and there, but counters are definitely not a problem

>that reply time
seethe more lmao.

Really it's just Smash. Smash is a great party game, but an awful fighting game.

The only appropriate moment to SD is those rare moments where the lag is so bad there's a full second of input delay.

Uhh ok?

Lottery hammer is not even remotely close to the best punish available in G&W's kit. Its like being styled on by a warlock punch or a slow melee falcon punch. The user is risking a whiff and a massive recovery time in order to maybe get a stylish kill on you instead of a clean kill.

My friends and I call them Leapers and they’re terrible. It’s a shame Ike is so effective at it, but I have some counterpicks

Based Aqua

LOW
TIER
GOD

man it smells like shit in here

but if you honestly DC a match if things aren't going your way, especially if you can't adapt to someone's really stupid strategy of throwing out counters constantly, you might have actual autism bud

Attached: 1557344088291.jpg (905x494, 82K)

Does anyone actually get banned for t-bagging? I get that it would fall under "unsportsmanlike conduct" but I've t-bagged a few times and nothing happened.