Mods delete thread just when conversation was getting good

>mods delete thread just when conversation was getting good
We were only 40 posts away you cunts.

Attached: 1470873529777.jpg (435x443, 184K)

>Defending Hifumi or anything in Chapter 3
I would have nuked a page that shit myself.

Drink bleach and shoot yourself in the mouth, you fucking failed abortion.

>Defending any of chapter 3 of any of the games.

Well, you're not wrong. But Seesaw memes were kind of funny tbf

V3-3 was pretty good in the sense that it was actually entertaining. The only real flaw people can point to is that Korekiyo did both mruders, thus wasting the chance to have a murderer get off scot free yet again.

Attached: 1507511666312.png (274x221, 86K)

Attached: 56dfacc23b1cf184b72d90f47380cdda.jpg (1280x996, 153K)

Korekiyos was the best chapter 3

I can't help but crack a smile every time I think about Kiyo. This man could have gotten away with murder, and escaped, but he doesn't, all because he didn't want to waste a trick.

It's retarded but so utterly based.

To me it didn't seem like they were defending Hifumi, but pushing an agenda that people hate him because he's ugly while cuties like Aoi get a free pass. Only that's nonsense as the circumstances differ wildly. I mean, if all it took was to be cute, Sayaka wouldn't be as hated and all she did was lie to one guy to save her family. Practically nothing in the grand scheme of things compared to most of the atrocities in DR1 alone, not to mention the sereis.

I did like Kiyo's chapter for the insanity, but it felt weak. Like I know that the answer is pretty obvious but like the fact that somebody happened to die during the seance that Kiyo was so desperately trying to happen made it so obvious.

the only flaw people point is that the seesaw trick was the most stupid murder on the game and it would never work irl, and his motivation was also very retarded

Attached: 1564276096622.jpg (1361x731, 130K)

get the message

FUCK Makoto, FUCK Hajime, but most importantly, FUCK HOPE

Attached: Monobased.png (771x425, 328K)

Can we all agree that Nagito is the most based character in the entire series? Dude is flawless

Attached: 45579621-B7A1-4CCB-9C5E-A3281EEA68DB.jpg (750x507, 295K)

What about Shuichi and Komaru?

Protagonists but not hope protagonists. Hajime/Izuru and Makoto are the Ultimate Hopebros.

nagito is best boi

Attached: nagito.jpg (1293x1078, 1.04M)

Theres at least one thread up 24/7 here you faggers talk about the same shit over and over and post reddit maymays literally just a general without general in the OP

I guess it's hard to betray people when you make sure no one ever trusts you.

Attached: 1472786501961.png (400x448, 204K)

Attached: 1508356835886.png (1600x900, 1.61M)

real shame is they never did a 2 death/2 murderer scenario, where only one murderer was punished. then they'd have to live and interact with someone they knew committed murder

Attached: DBCphty.gif (500x278, 262K)

use the catalog or hide it newfag
i thought this would happen when you had to fight to not vote for him yet, it would've been pretty cool

Someone earlier mentioned a killing game constructed from all of the casts. I think this would be a decent mix.

Attached: DRX.png (750x166, 183K)

What the actual fuck was the point of letting you vote? I thought they'd finally be adding the distrust mechanic and your choices could actually change things where you personally have to be the tie breaker. At the absolute fucking least case 5 should have swapped between Ouma and Kaito IT WAS FUCKING PERFECT FOR IT GODMOTHERFUCKINGDAMNIT KODAKA YOU PIECE OF SHIT HACK.

Attached: 1470079094024.jpg (1280x854, 125K)

>An ensemble of 45 or so people in a killing game
Jesus fuck that’s a lot of free time friendships needed to be made

>Peko
>Himiko
>Mahiru
>Sonia
But for why though?

>get every single truth bullet right
>clear murderer spergs out and calls you stupid but you don't click at the right rhythm
>everyone votes for you to be killed
Sometimes the defeat state in DR games were very silly.

Is it so hard for the lose state to be "everyone despairs and just refuses to vote so they all die" or something

Peko isolated from Fuyuhiko could be interesting. Same reason why Mukuro's there.
Himiko is the weirdo archetype, like Hiro.
Mahiru can fit pretty easily into any group and I feel like her Photographer talent was underutilized.
Sonia is a good and competent character and again fits into any group. I was picturing a DR1-style scenario and trended more towards the (relatively) plain and grounded Ultimates than the really off-the-wall ones.

People give DR a lot of shit for recycling the same basic Trial structure story-wise but I think not shaking up the same gameplay structure in every Trial has also been detrimental, PTA/BTB is definitely the worst offender. Of the top of my head it felt really forced in 2-5, 2-6 and 3-1 especially (though 2-6 is a hard mix of feelings because on one hand it's unnecessary and worst of all interrupts the theme song but on the other hand spelling out "THAT'S WRONG!" and having both Hajime and Chiaki say it in unison is fucking great).

Attached: Sonia_Nevermind_Illustration.png (1200x1200, 1.3M)

>Getting good

I assume form your OP picture you were talking about Sonia so that seems like an oxymoron