What does Yea Forums use to play fighting games?

What does Yea Forums use to play fighting games?

Attached: EArpt4JVUAYUgDw.jpg large.jpg (1536x2048, 473K)

a bib and a rattle, perfect for that kind of game

>lets himself go
>grows a neckbeard to try to cover it up
Every time.

Attached: randyisRANDY.jpg (901x1200, 141K)

a controller lol

got a hori rap4 18 months ago, worked well for me ever since, except for the that the door for the cord broke almost instantly so I need a butt-ugly strip of duct tape to keep it on

One of these bastards with a ps1 to usb adapter.

Really just because the slope and thin case makes it great for playing on a desk. Also the stock parts are pretty comparable to sanwa.

Attached: Namco_Arcade_Stick_(1996).jpg (400x295, 48K)

Hori Fighting Commander. I've no complaints. Taking it to Evo

Gamecube controller :^)

nah. I dont believe for a second that sajam actually plays games. cant believe he's now the go-to commentator, but i guess the big corporations wanted to find someone as milquetoast as him to be the face of their money grubbing schemes

FOR YOUR INFORMATION IT FUCKING SUCKS SHAVING THE NECK AND MY NECK HAIR GROWS BACK TO FULL LENGTH IN HALF A DAY. BEARDLETS DONT KNOW WHAT THEYRE FUCKING TALKIN GABOUT!

Attached: IMG_3522.jpg (2592x1944, 2.06M)

I actually don't because there are excess amounts of niggers in fighting game communities.

cool stick. Must have costed some time or effort before it was never used again.

Why would anyone play fighting games?

They're fun

reminder

Attached: D8fDMm4VUAAN8lz.jpg large.jpg (961x639, 64K)

Autism.

Attached: 1467001646339.png (300x349, 143K)

Attached: DSC_0097.jpg (5325x2373, 2.87M)

if you're going to burn a significant portion of your life in the pursuit of dopamine, you might as well make it something hard to do, that works the mind and body
it teaches discipline and builds character

Bottom left looks like her nipple

kek. never notice that

SOON

Attached: CrossUpAnalogDigitalHitBox_grande.png (600x338, 113K)

uhh I hope thos efight sticks are easily openable so we can check to make sure youre not bringing in any guns to the tournament

for what purpose

Execution and practice too hard. Even though execution is forgiving as fuck in modern fighting games.

Having two ways to input direction gives you an advantage. I heard someone explaining it but I don't remember exactly what it does.