OPEN FOR BUSINESS!

OPEN FOR BUSINESS!

Attached: 1550220246914.jpg (2000x2000, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CFDlCbcPPFE&list=LLjH2wd_HEyGYsGu4LRUatmQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What kind of business?

Making e celebs seethe

The business of you giving me all your fucking money or I'll fucking kill you.

Attached: 1550215625910.png (500x500, 155K)

it's been months since I played this, but the only thing I had left was Galdera

Why is Tressa so cute? Why is Alfyn so top tier?

youtube.com/watch?v=CFDlCbcPPFE&list=LLjH2wd_HEyGYsGu4LRUatmQ

She's a pure cinnamon roll
Alfyn trained to be doctor AND a surgeon.

Please do not insinuate that Tressa (my wife!) is a prostitute!

Attached: 1542654259312.jpg (2268x1791, 1.47M)

Reminder that Tressa is pure and not for lewds

Attached: Tressa Intensifies.webm (180x180, 24K)

Where's this slut from

I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH TRESSA
FOR FREE

I can't get into this game.

I had to play it in small chunks because it's just so damn repetitive.

The only interesting story is the former knight. I think.
I started as the thief. I regret it.

I started with Therion as well, I actually like his story better than most of the others. Most of the cast isn't very interesting though. The main thing that annoys me is that every chapter follows the same fucking structure

__ _____ __ _________!

Attached: for all my life.jpg (830x527, 45K)

Attached: 1556290746116.jpg (894x894, 109K)

>play the game a few hours a day
>had to stop playing cause of work
>come back months later
>can't remember a single thing I was meant to do
I'll probably have to start from scratch again, but I'm already dreading it.

Just use the journal

Such a filthy girl.

You think Tressa would buy sex if you told her that you were giving her a massive discount?

Open for business...

Attached: caleb.png (349x278, 110K)

Cute!

Based. Fucking came here to post this

Based

Her legs that is.

Theron story seems nice. Just his class seems weak.

Storywise Therion's pretty weak.
He's pretty good for gameplay purposes though. Being able to open all purple chests right off the bat is pretty good, and stacking speed + giving him hunter makes him a debuff machine and his divine skill is damn good

Same dude. It is very comfy to play in handheld mode. But I kept getting worn out and goin back to actual retro games like Lunar and Suikoden.

kek
first thing i thought of

Attached: 1564342274223.jpg (1200x918, 72K)

Tressa's far stronger than she looks, if the stuff she's carrying is as heavy as it looks.

I'm not a foot fag, but those feet please me anatomically

>Buy for switch
>PC is announced
>Wait for it
>think is going to be cracked
>want to play with 60 fps 4k.
>Still not cracked

I'm starting to give up, I might as well just play on my switch, but I dont like the feeling of missing out.

I might just play a JRPG since I just started to play them recently and there are a lot of old titles to try out.

Attached: file.png (1230x307, 316K)

You did everyones chapter 1 at the same time didn't you?

That's a big no no

>draw a 12 year old
>call her 18
Based Squeenix

Missing out on what? It's the same fucking game

Take the foot pill.

Attached: 1552972151512.png (240x500, 120K)

60fps and 4k is not the same as 30fps(with dips as for what I've heard.) and 720p

Why? It seems like I do this or grind since the recommended levels are so high.

More like this

based square enix saving gaming

It's 30 FPS without drops
Frame Pacing isnt the same as drops

sell it then buy it again.

The casual filter of Octopath is the fact that everybodies Chapter 1 is hot garbage, the real game starts after that.

Finishing a character's entire story gives you the chance to change your main character, which is important since the first character your stuck with can't be changed as the primary until you complete their story

Should you just grab half the cast, work through all of them, and start over with the next half?

>Casual filter is making a bad game.
Wow.

It doesn't really matter, but you'll need all 8 leveled up and well equipped to beat the final boss.

Attached: 1532667629178.jpg (600x840, 518K)

That's an option yes. It's up to the player to decide.
The major choice is who you decide to choose as the primary.

It's extremely shit, im not sugar coating it.
But behind the absolute garbage that is everyone's Chapter 1 is a really good game

>Start over

That's not how that works, you can carry everyone you collected throughout each other's stories

What im trying to tell you is that your primary is locked until you finish their story and that doing all the Chapter 1's at the same time is hours of dogshit

Now hold the fucking phone

Your telling me to unlock the final fucking dungeon i was supposed to talk some random guy during a specific character's specific chapter and do a sidequest that spans 4 different characters storylines?

WAT

The first one is unavoidable. If you really missed the other 3 short quests then it wouldn't take long to complete them if you are a high level.

Not for everyone, user. There's a demo, so try that.
If you don't like it, stay away. Simple as that.

Are you implying that I shouldn't seek out things I don't like in order to tell other people that I don't like the same things as them?

That is truly absurd.

Attached: 1561899916070.jpg (500x500, 9K)

lol

Attached: 1561504686908.jpg (300x282, 20K)

they're all bad

I had to do it I'm sorry

Attached: morning_wood.jpg (2000x2000, 2.57M)

why is she the only character in octopath with personality

>Wait, you mean they'll give me money for that? And I don't even have to give them anything?

Primrose never should have given her the talk.

Hasn't happened at all itt. Weirdo.

beautiful. now it just needs a damp spot on the tip.

>Ophilia
Probably the best choice for main character. Adorable and pure. Middling story with an excellent ending and intro.
>Cyrus
Good character with a shitty story. The whiplash between absent-minded silliness and the fucking necronomicon worked. Talking endlessly about knowledge did not.
>Tressa
Best girl and it isn't close. Enjoyable story, even if her final boss doesn't make any fucking sense. Distant connection to other characters was okay. Her taking up Olberic's offer to train her in the sword is 10/10
>Olberic
You know exactly what you're going to get and it's great. The other best choice for main character. Fantastic story all the way up. Chapter 3's duel is hype beyond imagination.
>Primrose
A good girl with the best introduction. Her story is only okay, and gets pretty melodramatic at the end. It's at least a neat concept though, and broke the Chapter 4 formula which was very much needed.
>Alfyn
The best boy, can do no wrong. Extremely powerful. A dopey man who just wants to be nice to everyone. An unsung hero with absolutely amazing stakes set for his final chapter. Ogre Eagle should not have been the second most hype fight in the game behind Erhardt, and yet it is.
>Therion
Doesn't have any reason to actually be with the party. Is a dick ass thief that is stupid and terrible. His Chapter 4 is tremendous though and almost makes up for being worst boy. Speaking of which...
>H'aanit
An absolutely bland piece of nothing until she meets Alaic and Susanna, and then it becomes a flavoured piece of nothing. Then Redeye happens and it's the best part of the game.

Attached: olbrick through your front window.jpg (615x409, 85K)

Please do not give my wife a small penis!

Attached: 1547766489740.jpg (1452x2000, 348K)

>ask for source
>people keep linking this

guys this isn't funny

Attached: bowing girls.jpg (2232x944, 481K)

>Ywn barter to touch it

Guys the final boss is raping and I haven't even reached 2nd phase. Wat do?

I WILL NOW BUY YOUR GAME

This game is so comfy. Just did the fighting tournament.
You should only do one chapter per play session tbqh.

Do what I did and quit playing. Fuck that game, I'm not pumping up the B-team for one shitty final boss.

Final boss is like 30 levels higher than anything else in the game. It's stupid as fuck.

>60 fps 4k.
bro it's fucking octopath, 4k isn't going to make it that much better

I can't. I refuse to lose to that motherfucker.

Attached: __therion_and_tressa_octopath_traveler_drawn_by_esaka__affb6ee9f3867ffa984cb72d6453b51e.jpg (750x1000, 64K)

It's immensely harder than anything else in the game and it's mandatory to fight those 8 babby bosses every time before you face it so just read up on how to prepare for it. Slogging through the bullshit for the fight itself is well worth it.

This isn't what I bargained for

Octadicpassage Commuter

>Spent hundred of hours on this game
>Got all the bonus classes
>Never finished it
Should I bother going back?

Why is she so great?

Attached: __tressa_octopath_traveler_drawn_by_esaka__4e5d333cb0c3a3ad5a69f71390969e35.jpg (750x1000, 64K)

I want to give her a tip bros.

FOR YOU!

Attached: BP.jpg (390x557, 41K)