Switch V. WiiU

I can sell my Switch to gamestop, and all my games, and in return I can purchase a WiiU and almost all worthwhile WiiU games. Convince me to do or not do this.
If not, what should I do otherwise?

Attached: Breath of the Wild.jpg (600x972, 121K)

You're supposed to post the bizarro picture dude

Why the hell would you sell one platform that has most titles ported to it, even though that platform is both a handheld AND a console, for a dead console with online that has 3 years tops, AND cannot be played remotely more than 30 feet from the console (all at 720p as well!), as well as no ports from PS4 and Xbox One?

Not only that but the right thumbstick is in an ABSOLUTELY RETARDED PLACE on the Wii U.

besides Zelda Sequel, I'm not interested in new games (maybe Astral Chain, but it just seems like Nier Automata with less personality?) ... whereas I haven't played XCX, Color Splash, Mario 3D World, Starfox Zero, Wonderful 101, they're all super cheap, and I like that the WiiU is backwards compatible with the Wii.

Super Mario 3D World will be ported to the Switch by this time next year. Xenoblade Chronicles X, Star Fox Zero, and Wonderful 101 will likely follow afterwards.

>cannot be played remotely more than 30 feet from the console (all at 720p as well!)

the Wii U screen outputs 720p for most games, but the tablet gamepad's physical resolution is 480p.

wii u is good for emulating too OP

How the hell is AC like Nier? Because it's an action game made by Platinum? Fucking retard. Just emulate the Wii u stuff on PC. Also why would you ever sell to gamestop???

It's that low?

I never played any of my games on Wii U without the TV, since there was no point to it, unless if I wanted a shitty image on top of it (with the exception of Mario Maker, but only because it was Mario Maker and kinda required to look at the gamepad at all times while creating a level).

I like the stick placement

Because, the right analog stick being ABOVE the buttons, and relegating the X button for things that the B button does in games to compensate for the retarded thumb-stick placement, is good?

There is a reason why in Splatoon 1 and ZombiU you needed to press X to jump

>Switching for a 720p hybrid to a 480p local only fisher price tablet.
why

Was gonna leave that unspoken, but that's a motivation.
We haven't heard any announcements, user.
>why would you ever sell to gamestop???
Local games store clerk(male) hit on me and tried to kiss me + I don't know of a better alternative?
I would emulate WiiU on PC but I'm a poorfag.

>sell console that is currently supported and has an active online community that will get games in the future in exchange for a dead console and games that are already going to be on the other console
gee I wonder what you should do.

>We haven't heard any announcements, user.
Because a port of Captain Toad on Switch and 3DS, as well as Super Mario 3D World is picked as a style for Super Mario Maker 2, and not a more well known game like Super Mario 64 is not good enough for you?

I would be surprised if it DOESN'T come out at all.

Maybe this is a fundamental question of optimism. I'm honestly not optimistic about videogames in general right now. The only game that looks "original" to me, in any way, is Death Stranding, and that's only its aesthetics; gameplay wise it looks like it will be a pretty bog standard 3rd person action game. Like I said, the Zelda Sequel looks nice to me, but otherwise I don't care about online, other upcoming Switch games and WiiU looks pretty great for emulating
Do you really think I should look at the Switch as a valid investment? Should I be optimistic about its future?

It's Nintendo we're dealing with. Not sure I share your optimism.

You think that Nintendo will never release a MARIO title that will sell tens of millions of units on Day 1 all because it's Mario?

I think your viewpoint is naive.

Faggot

An easy port, an easy cashgrab, all with their mascot and headlining franchise on it, will never happen.

Grow some balls and get a ps4 instead

Already have one.

I doubt they will do it if they don't see demand for it, and no one is asking for it.

Because you can just emulate all the worthwhile wiiu games with way better graphics and framerate

I've gotten two people recommending that I emulate WiiU games. So maybe I'll save up for upgrades to my toaster still like the idea of the WiiU as an emulation box tho

They will.

If it makes money, they will do it.

Have you heard of a Mario title that DIDN'T sell?

Yes actually. The 3D titles don't sell as well as the 2D games.

Dude, keep your Switch and just buy a Wii U. If you're a Nintendo fan it's worth it. At this point I don't see the remaining Wii U exclusives getting ported.

Yeah this.

PS4 isn't for people who have balls period.

Switch + PS4 nutless masterrace

you won't be able to play botw 2. Just get a wiiU along with a switch. That's what I did, wiiU's are cheap too I got it for 80 leaf bux