I will walk this path of Corpses if I must. I WILL save my Empire

I will walk this path of Corpses if I must. I WILL save my Empire.

Attached: Edelgarde Rule.jpg (1280x720, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!iP4nWSwT!osY-9yRrcfI0WAIYlAJT-A!ObADRKjC
youtube.com/watch?v=GwTn5CKubN8
youtube.com/watch?v=e0Bf1FHS7fQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WEW BOY, the one time I was glad I got spoiled something before finding out the hard way

Yes Edelgard, reach your path.

Attached: image.jpg (350x622, 119K)

>people will still side with her because muh waifu
>inb4 "I would gladly be another corpse that will build Edel-chan's empire!"

I hope she picks a side in the process.

she sounds pretty based honestly

She is literally this guy, bro.

Attached: Reinhard_8.jpg (635x478, 187K)

I did this unironically.
Males are simps, we all are and always have been. Just accept it.

why is everyone booing? she is based and redpilled. if it was a man saying that, you would be saying he did nothing wrong

Reinhard actually had reasonable goals and didn't want to sacrifice his own people. It took Oberstein's Machiavellian persuasion to get him to allow Westerland to be nuked in the books, and in the OVA Oberstein lied to Reinhard about the time involved so it happened while he was still conflicted and thinking about it. After some more manipulation from Oberstein to put him on the throne, Reinhard was actually a phenomenal ruler right away, but upon being reminded of Westerland he had a mental breakdown from the guilt. Edelgard is just a selfish sociopath and more like Griffith.

I hate ber because she's undecided.

I just got the first Edelgard/Hubert and first Byleth/Edelgard support scenes.

They’re making it super obvious that Edel is going to go batshit. Should’ve picked another house.

Reinhardt literally did nothing wrong and wasn't criminally retarded compared to Edelgard. He would probably view her with the same disdain as the rest of the nobles.

In terms of sheer numbers, Reinhard killed considerably more people. In Edelgard's route, death is minimized and she canonically becomes the greatest Emperor of her time.

>retarded
>literally succeeds in 2.5/4 routes

>Not giving Edelgarde her mountain of corpses before adding her body to the pile

Attached: 1533860360268.jpg (315x330, 40K)

Edelgard seems like a cold bitch. Playing Blue Lions and I've interacted with Claude way more. He's a cool dude.

You only end up dead in my game.

I want to lick my Empress forehead.

Not all. Some have brains that are used to think with.

>puss out on fighting death knight in first encounter because he's a lot of levels above me and can't cheese him with ranged
>comparable level second time around but fuck up and kill all other enemies before i get to him so he leaves

goddam it. is dark crest useful at this point in the game even or would it have been pointless anyway?

Attached: albino_clifford.jpg (606x592, 57K)

It doesn't matter, she creates needless bloodshed and throws people into the meat grinder. To compare her in stature to Reinhard should be grounds for execution.

Attached: 1564254062874.png (401x576, 270K)

The population in Reinhard's era is so large that millions of soldiers are routinely sent into basic skirmishes. Reinhard brought peace, freedom, and prosperity to an entire half of the Milky Way galaxy.

>needless

its useful if you want a unit to be a dark bishop or a dark knight but that's it.

>As the new Adrestian emperor, Edelgard dedicated her life\nto reshaping the delicate political structure of Fódlan.\nWith tireless work and great sacrifice, she reformed\nthe class system to ensure a free and independent society\nfor all. In her later years, she entrusted her life's work\nto a worthy successor before finally vanishing from the\npublic eye.
>As the new Adrestian emperor, Edelgard gave all she had\nto breathe new life into the government of Fódlan. To that\nend, Hanneman's research proved invaluable. Seeking to\ndetermine the nature of Crests, and to do away with the\ninequality caused by them, the Father of Crestology\nproduced magical tools that could be used even without\nthe aid of Crests. These were put to eager use by Edelgard,\nwho saw both of their dreams realized. It is not hard to\nimagine that a pair with such similar ideologies and plans\nfor the future would eventually settle into an affectionate\nand fulfilling relationship.
>After the war, Edelgard and Lysithea threw themselves\ninto the fight against those who slither in the dark.\nThe struggle was long and arduous, but not without its\nbenefits. With careful analysis of ancient techniques,\nthey discovered ways to recover the years of life that had\nbeen stolen from them. Afterwards, the new Adrestian\nemperor and Lysithea, her trusted officer, devoted the\nrest of their lives to Fódlan's rule. For her counsel in\ninstituting class reforms and ensuring the independence of\nthe people, Lysithea came to be known as the Wisdom of\nthe Empire. The pair of talented women ushered Fódlan\ninto a new age of innovation and prosperity.

She won.

lol libtard shit. Dimitri obviously canon.

>lmao let me burn down an entire village
>lmao let me kill your father
>lmao let me conspire against and kill my classmates as I planned from the start
>lmao i'm gonna experiment on my subjects and classmates for no reason and turn them into monsters
>lmao let me cuck the MC but open my womb for Ferdinand
>lmao Claude is neutral? Let me kill him
>lmao let me get rid of the crests despite them fending off beings with similar powers trying to invade the continent
>lmao let me sacrifice everyone but me
Waifufaggotry is a hell of a drug.

Attached: 1559502467490.png (989x925, 118K)

>tfw spoiled myself on flame emperor identity five chapters into the game

fuck me, why do i do this

But she's not a man, she's a neurotic woman.

They said all routes are canon and results of Byleth's time reversing paradoxes.

>lmao let me burn down an entire village
Not her.

Not her.

>lmao i'm gonna experiment on my subjects and classmates for no reason and turn them into monsters
Not her.

>lmao Claude is neutral? Let me kill him
You can spare him.

>>lmao let me get rid of the crests despite them fending off beings with similar powers trying to invade the continent
They create weapons that can copy the effect of Crests.

>lmao let me sacrifice everyone but me
No, she is the one most willing to die.

>Not her for 1-3
>despite all of it happening on her watch
>You have to forcibly stop her from killing Claude
>Crests were defending the continent and were arguably more intelligent at doing their job
>Most willing to die despite literally throwing other people headway into death beforehand, not actually backing up her words
and the worst
>Never actually making specifics to justify her actions except "it ain't her"
Awakening was a mistake.

Attached: 1558487210012.png (395x392, 157K)

It literally wasn't her. The Slitherers aren't her minions, they work for her "Uncle" and she doesn't find out about the experiments until a Hubert's Paralogue in her route. She immediately takes care of the facility.

>Awakening was a mistake
user this isn't you average everyday waifufaging, this is ADVANCED waifu denial.

>Never actually making specifics to justify her actions except "it ain't her"
Thank God this shit only lasts 5 chapters. It's full retard no one tells Dimitri he might be missing pieces of the puzzle and Edelgard might not be lying when she wasn't involved in Duscar. She's be a kid at the time. It's also retarded the 5 years of war and losing his kingdom doesn't break him and instead he still only gives a shit about Duscar.

There's no way this didn't literally happen to Edelgard at some point.

Attached: muhcrests.png (1176x988, 317K)

It was kind of obvious if you're a Beagle.

>Old get to fuck her as an old woman

hubert is best boy

Why is Edelgard blaming the crests themselves? Isn't the social stigma itself the issue?

>They create weapons that can copy the effect of Crests.
>Let's make shitty garbage mass produced trash that's literally the same right

jaggies, jaggies everywhere

Only men are allowed to be based and redpilled, if a woman does the same thing all moralfag supreme gentlemen come out of the woodwork for some reason.

Attached: IMG_20190727_104420.jpg (429x600, 65K)

seethe harder, your waifu is trash

If red was a man and blue was a girl than everyone on Yea Forums would suck elds dick

What's redpilled about what Edelgard does? She's not even on the throne yet and yet she's already talking about how she's willing to sacrifice her people for her Empire. Like come on.

no man would do what she did

Nobody said Edelgard was intelligent, blonde moment right there.

I think the writers didn't know what they wanted. They wanted her to hate the crests but failed to make it relevant to her route.

She's so cute I might forgive her for being a villainous monster, but she's still a villainous monster.

They're the same height lmao

Edelgard is so fucking shit that even when you take her route all the students who join her handwave their justifications as "oh it's probably fine this way"

She's Griffith, the farthest thing from based and redpilled.

She also did that, everything went according to her plan.

How come every secret villain in Fire Emblem has cool powers they can only use in cutscenes or when they're not fighting for you?

her plan of being a fucking chimp you mean

She started wars that didn't need to happen for everything she did from Day One. She even gives pissy brainlet responses like "how long are you going to fight back and regain the land I stole from you?"

B-but Griffith did nothing wrong.

Attached: Femto.png (350x436, 311K)

She's a blonde-haired Aryan goddess who runs the most Nazi-looking nation.

I'd say she's pretty based. I'd plow her wheat fields, if you grok what I'm saying.

>people bought this game anyways in the end
You bunch of fucking stockholm cucks.

I thought this game was pretty easy. But it really takes the training wheels off after the timeskip.

Attached: 1416099273734.jpg (773x720, 123K)

All I want to know is why Edelcunt was such a apathetic bitch right after Jareth died. Iirc literally everyone else was sympathetic, and took it hard but acknowledged that you must have been even worse, but then there's the autist being like "You're still crying?" and "This is the first time I've seen you like this, this isn't like you"

It's the easiest game in the series, you just suck.

>ferdinand goes down on edelgard
byleth: keep saying it

She did it to get Byleth out of their funk. Also she probably couldn't stomach being overly sympathetic since it was more or less her fault anyway. At the very least she likely had prior knowledge.

>Edelgard enacts her plan
>Society is in a better place because of it

Is she extreme?
Yes

Did it yield her desired results?
Yes

Things are objectively better after Edelgard.

Awakening, PoR, RD, SS, and Birthright exist so no.

>hoped edelgard route was morally grey kino
>she's literally just blatantly evil
IS is full of hacks

Attached: 1564145478442.jpg (1375x759, 129K)

It's painfully fucking obvious, I don't see how anyone could not guess it immediately.

>effeminate voice
>dresses in red
>calls themselves Flame Emperor
>WOW WHO COULD IT BE???

Everyone else made a better world without shitting up the place. There were countless times when she shat up the place just to shit up the place.

>Things are objectively better after Edelgard
Because the writers just said it got better. She didn't need to do any of what she did and it was never justified either.

Wasn't things better after everyone's ending?

If the leaders of each big group were friends I'm fairly certain that they could have gotten good results without causing a huge ass war.

Not really, the church would've kept being corrupt and she'd die in ~10 years without anything being resolved because she's the only proactive person in the cast. But feel free to list the things that she did which didn't have a consistent objective in mind.

It's just some light genocide, what are you guys getting all riled up about?

Attached: 1564352086928.jpg (699x977, 441K)

>she didn't need to do any of what she did
>muh power of friendship

I can't believe I'm reading this

Attached: d56a687.jpg (250x250, 8K)

>the church would've kept being corrupt
elaborate
>consistent objective
She had one. Kill the church. Why? Because she was buttmad they didn't think it was cool for the empire to conquer everyone.

She didn't. She starts a war over hating the church for being headed by a non-human and killing Nemesis who just invaded the shit out of everyone.

I really hope all Edelgard haters are as dumb as you

If only she were a natural blonde...

What anime? LOTGH? Heard it's about a planet of Jews.

refute my point waifufag

This thread actually makes me want to buy this game for once

>she's canon wise the bad guy being controlled by her uncle
>not retarded
Nigga

I'm going to guess you didn't play Birthright or Echoes

>muh corrupt church
Why do people keep parroting this shit? Other than Rhea's creepy mommy obsession the church wasn't doing anything particularly wrong. The entire continent was at peace before Edgelord decided to ruin everything.

>hurr elaborate to why the church is corrupt

You don't know shit about what you are talking about, and I'll use you as reference to all the other retards that keep crying about Edelgard since you seem to have a similar IQ.

Yellow is the best route
Blue is for fags
Black is for GoT normalfags

>hurr I won't explain man you must feel retarded

Catherine set fire to the city

Are S rank supports automatic? I just did Mercedes A rank and now I see the s is highlighted.

From the sound of the story, the actions she takes are anything but based and redpilled. If it were a man doing this sort of shit, he'd be outed as a retard and a mouthbreathing butcher.

She just did what she did because she is being controlled EVEN in her own route. Gard is a tard.

Retard

I've not played the game, what does the church do?

Armstrong from MGR did horrible things in pursuit of a meritocracy and people on Yea Forums still make weekly threads about how they think he did nothing wrong.

The normalfags are switching off Black Eagles en masse a few hours in. They can't handle being evil.

Attached: 1564358385461.png (2048x2048, 2.34M)

>implying they think it's not evil because muh stronk woman SLAAAAY YASSS

More like a path of cucking.

What are you talking about? All the normalfags were rooting for the crazy chick in that show about dicks.

Nothing, Edgelord just stands on a soap box for some hardcore fedora tipping and you're supposed to take it at face value, even though everything you experience points to the Church being pretty benevolent and bad things happening due to retarded nobles and influence from the remnants of a butthurt ancient civilization.

Brainlet doesn't even understand that
evil =/= retard. SLAAAAAAAAAAAAY

So she is female Arthas?

People like Armstrong because he's big, dumb, silly, and has a cool boss fight. The rest is memes.

you get to pick one a rank to s rank like 5 minutes before the game ends

Should I be prioritizing grabbing those Dark Seals no matter what?

Dilate

You didn't even play the game did you faggot

No you don't retard. It is like 3 months before.

Female Griffith, but dumber.

She's not being controlled you retarded mouthbreather

Question. you know in the beginning of the game those bandits were after Claude, Dmitri and Edelgard? They were sent by the Flame Emperor right? So does this mean
Edelgard wanted to have her two classmates killed? And you being there just ruined it all

Yes.

You only ever need like 2 or 4. There aren't that many decent male pure casters.

I beat golden deer today, I couldnt pick until right before the final fight, granted i did skip the last 2 months because i didnt need xp or support points because the games piss easy on hard classic

Reinhard did exactly the same for his pride a bunch of times and had to be stopped from doing so by his subordinates even more
He often valued principle above individual lives

A means to an end.

>Japanese dub
>Sothis talks like an Old Lady
>English dub
>Sothis talks like a sassy woman
Why

>the Empire kidnaps children
>the Empire does human experimentation
>the Empire constantly conquers other countries
>and when the Church tells them to leave Liecester and Faeghus alone, they look towards invading other countries like Brigid instead
>WOW LOOK AT HOW EVIL THE CHURCH IS
>WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I CONQUER MY NEIGHBORS AND BURN DOWN FOREIGN VILLAGES AND TOWNS UNREASONABLE IDEAS OF JUSTICE
Is Edelgard the biggest hypocrite in the franchise?

tfw no suicide by Yang ending
I still like the ending, it really felt like everyone came to an understanding.

anons wouldn't she have gotten herself killed? Also based Claude being a coward started the entire game.

I'm sorry your taste is too shit to appreciate lolibabas.

Why do you question Evil?

Attached: 1357190776739.png (843x1200, 285K)

Thank you.

Griffith is a twat.

What end though? Her country is the one committing the war crimes. Hell, her country kidnapped their children for experimentation. What charge does she have against Liecester? "I sentence you to death for failing to defend yourself against my country's kidnapping"

Yeah. She's a bitch too.
>Sit on the thron-
>Everyone hands up
>I wont kill you if you submit to me
>Oh btw I'm emperor

>Not her
She's literally the one that helped Monica sneak into the school and helped Monica behind the scenes.

I read it more as why did the dub make her different.

>Dimitri is suffering from near crippling levels of PTSD from seeing his father's head cut off and his family burn alive in front of him
>the only "relative" he has in this world is Edelgarde, and the two will be forced in a 'kill or be killed' scenario
I can't handle this bros. I am in January and I know the timeskip is just around the corner. This game is getting too real.

Attached: 29o7jv452yp21.jpg (640x701, 36K)

My favorite thing about 3H has been seeing FE oldfags seethe about the game both having a better, darker story than any previous FE while also maintaining the waifusim that they despise so much.

I agree, if she was a guy she'd be let off way easier. Reminder that people were hyping up Dmitri as the "KILL 'EM ALL" route before release and was excited about it, then did a 180 on Edelgarde when it turned out that her route was the "KILL 'EM ALL" route.

That said she still does some of the most stupid shit. Like if she just straight up killed Dmitri and shrugged about it, I'd totally be cool with it and love it. Instead she kills the guy, then starts crying about it. Like what the fuck. She just comes off as some psycho at that point.
There's several other things as well. She's pretty hypocritical. Still gets way too much shit because she's a female.

Why the fuck does Edelgard conquer Fodlan anyway? Her only enemy is Seiros. The other countries unironically did nothing wrong and don't even want to fight her. Seiros is the one responsible for maintaining the crests, Edelgard has no right to force her country's politics on others because her country is the one with all the political backstabbing and coups in the first place.

Won't keep having wars and petty squabbles if everyone is under one ruler. It's for the greater good user.

People were hyping up Dimitri because it was over the top and funny, did you never realise that?

The suffering has only begun.

I don't think anyone wanted KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM Dimitri to be a literal madman that razed villages to the ground for fun and literally worked with the main villains and is partially responsible for killing Jeralt.

Most of the normalfags haven't even hit the timeskip yet and are still deluded into thinking it's the best route despite only playing the game for like 6 hours.

Pic related is better than Edelgard

Attached: Lysithea_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 750K)

So, I am on Chapter 10, so can someone just spoil me on one small thing.
Is Edelgard the Fire Emperor? That's the only reason why I can think Dimitri kind of freaked out over the dagger he obviously gave her

Why should her country be the one ruling? Her country is the one that keeps starting the wars in the first place too. Liecester and Faerghus only have minor skirmishes within their own territory, the Empire is the one with full scale wars and invasions.

Why should the warmonger country be trusted to keep the peace?

You can kill someone and still feel bad about it, she doesn't enjoy killing.

Lysithea is definitely the best girl overall.

The only reason you'd even pick any of the other girls is if they hit one of your fetishes.

I like crazy unstable chicks so I'm still going with Edelgard though.

Attached: 1519933527573.png (496x374, 357K)

The Kingdom protects the church and the Alliance might take advantage of the situation so they need to be put down too I suppose.
That said it's probably really because Edelgard thinks her country is entitled to the continent after Nemesis "liberated" it 1000 years ago

It's actually fucking hilarious how much of a Daenarys ripoff Edelgarde is. Even funnier is that her character ends up being better than Daenarys herself because she may be psycho but she still ends up getting shit done and winning in the end.

If you wonder why all the normies are picking Black Eagles, it's because they just got through with GOT Season 8 (the final one) and are still crazy about Dany and want to play as her.

Attached: 1544152365752.jpg (326x326, 45K)

Yes. He goes fucking nuclear when he finds out. There are a bunch of other hints as well.

She sounds based.

I've got just about everyone at a new class but more classes are opening for them that would fit better. Is it worth it to stick out every class to get the skill at the end before reclassing or can I be flippant with it? I'm worried about what happens when I progress too far with this damn calendar system.

desu i think Ingrid is my favorite personality but pretty average looks

Is it speed that determines whether or not you can double?

It was a long con, yes.

If you read between the lines with some of her supports, she's incredibly underhanded.

Which is funny because didn't Nemesis create the crests and the relics?

>mfw went golden chads and sidestepped the dumb crestlet drama

Attached: Byleth-M.jpg (2000x2000, 291K)

Thanks for killing my dad, you psycho bitch.

Those who don't have the will and determination to wrest control of the world don't deserve to lead it.

Fuck why is this story so good. God dammit.

I just want to play as her because I like her best.

Attached: 1564416707869.gif (954x526, 2.37M)

The reason people were excited about Punished Dimitri was because it was obvious that he was wronged in some severe way and was having an explosive reaction to that. That's what being punished means.
Edelgard isn't punished, she's just a crazy, hypocritical cunt.

Wasn't she about to get axed by that one dude though? How the hell would she play that off?

That doesn't make any sense, you are literally saying you'd be okay if it was a guy.

My man

Attached: e24ce74255e7695ab209aadd3973baac.png (158x154, 57K)

Pick her*

>best boys Claude and Lorenz
>best girls Hilda, Marianne, Lysithea and Leonie
>recruiting is easy so you can get anyone you want
>good terms with all the teachers
>good terms with Dimitri
>CHADue's roaring revenge killing of Edelgard
>*dubstep and loredumps intensify*
Deer was great fun, it's a pity you can't save Dimitri though since he refuses help.

Pretty sure the crests were bestowed by the goddess. The relics probably were too since they worked with them.

It's entirely likely that they were just being paid to make things look convincing.

So general question: When does is prevent you from Recruiting any further? I wanna get Ingrid on my team but i need Dex and Flying, and i've been leveling Swords this entire time, idk how much longer i have

>she decided to do all this shit out of her free will
Fucking speedreading faggot

In that case, Edelgard will have no complaints when Dimitri guts her like a fish.

I don't buy that argument. Edelgard doesn't come off as the psycho bitch she is until the reveal.

She probably wouldn't desu

No limits, only time. Bring her to B support, it decreases stat requirements to like 15 and skill requirements to D.

>Reinhardt did the exact same shit but he is based so it doesn't count
>Dimitri didn't get any criticism and only praise for his kill them all trailer because it'd be really based and redpilled

The bias is real, this is fucking pathetic.

Attached: IMG_20190716_234416.jpg (2400x1800, 494K)

she was literally about to get decapitated by that dude

Yup, its LOGH. A long series but I totally recommend it. The jew planet are schemers who who manipulate the Empire (autocracy) and the Free Planets Alliance (democracy).

mega.nz/#F!iP4nWSwT!osY-9yRrcfI0WAIYlAJT-A!ObADRKjC

Give it a few days and you'll see forum posts and online articles about how people can't believe they wasted 20 hours before figuring out they were playing the literally nazis route.

He's shitting on the English dude you fucking retard

Is Lorenz better off as a mage? I just recruited him and his stats/ proficiencies are all over the place, plus his Relic is a staff and I don't have Lysithea. Hopefully before the timeskip I can get Lysithea and Linhardt.

Post-Eclipse Griffith (as a king) did literally nothing wrong and I'm not memeing

Retard

No. People were finding amusement in how dumb it was. Now that we have honest-to-god defenders for Edelgard it has to be explained why she's dumb.

The only people that praise Reinhardt are secondaries, he literally helped sacrificed children to not-Satan.

>why is this story so good
>you fell off a cliff
>here's a five year time skip where everything goes to shit
>nobody bothers looking for you
>a random farmer wakes you up just in time for you to make it to the 5 year reunion
>being knocked out for 5 years is never brought up again
>villains literally have teleport that they use to run away all the time
>never use those teleport powers to kill all the heroes in their sleep

Not really

Not to mention they parrot shit like "the crests are to blame" and "church bad" when the first one is massively her country's fault and the second is her personal agenda against the church because the church won't let her start two wars.

waifufags will defend literally anyone. At least the Rheafags are honest that they just want to fuck mommy

Can't you fags just let us be unabashedly evil for once?

Attached: 1528763460067.jpg (500x478, 34K)

not really what

Dimitri didn't do the shit the empire did retard.

>characters are still in school after 5 years
what

>Reinhardt
>based
Only gacha faggots who literally never played Thracia will say that. You might as well start listening to Reddit, since it's basically the same crowd.

Don't worry. I'll save your Empire.

Attached: Deduesc.png (289x269, 59K)

T-the crests are to blame!

Attached: 1564064379130.jpg (1275x673, 380K)

El-chan's house is red. She is redpilled and her stats are monstrously based. Mine has 46 HP and 22 Strength at level 13.

Yeah I'm thinking Deer is the best route.

>mega.nz/#F!iP4nWSwT!osY-9yRrcfI0WAIYlAJT-A!ObADRKjC
Holy shit, why doesn't any other series have a folder like this? Fucking audiobooks too? Would you recommend watching the anime first then going to the audiobooks, or?

god i wish i could recruit him

Your justifications for people liking Dimitri are wrong, people were legitimately happy there was a lord willing to go on a morally grey area, not becausd it'd be ''funny'' you are just trying to find excuses since that character ended up being Edelgard.

Based and loyaltypilled

I don't give a shit if you want to be evil, I just hate the faggots pretending Edelgard is completely in the right and is "muh misunderstood hero"

She is a woman user. They act.

>tfw no combined Deer and Lion route
It's not fair

I'm talking about Logh not Thracia

It's funny but this goes a long way.

Edelgard, Griffith, Dany, their goals are whatever, standard Emperor shit, but they can't take a fucking joke and get butthurt so easily.

Armstrong pokes fun at himself and is charismatic genuinely, not in some fairy tail enchanting kind of way.

Ruining Edelgard's day is always fun because of how fucking pathologically convinced she's the best, even though in every route but the one where you side with her she blows the biggest advantage possible.

Retard (you) don't even deserve a (you)

I'd say the OVA anime. When people discuss LoGH, they usually assume that it's the OVA they are talking about and not the new anime or the light novels.

>morally grey
>KILL THEM ALL
>PUNISHED DIMITRI
we didn't know the story back then so how could anyone have thought he was morally grey?

She simply did what needed to be done.

>crests are evil
>roids herself and her soldiers out with so much crest juice they turn into abominations

Morally grey, not morally retarded. 90% of the shit Edelgard does has no moral excuse outside of killing Rhea, and SHE DOESN'T EVEN KILL RHEA FOR THE RIGHT REASONS.

Rhea did plenty of dark shit she deserves to be punished for but Edelgard kills Rhea for personal reasons.

crestlets seething

Evil is fine when it isn't retard.

I wasn't aware there was a new anime. Is it Berserk 2016 tier? Thanks a ton.

>plunged the world into a nightmarish hellscape then "saved" everyone

>mfw getting towards master class range and realizing almost none of my characters have rider mastery

Attached: 1563229812494.jpg (825x1447, 188K)

THE CHURCH IS EVIL SENSEI
>throws a bunch of horribly deformed monsters(formerly black eagles) at you

edelgard did nothing wrong

Is this anime Daenerys?

Attached: 1558004175702.gif (268x220, 2.26M)

>but they can't take a fucking joke and get butthurt so easily
This. Edgelord is so far up her own ass despite all of the logical flaws with her master plan that makes her incredibly unlikable.

And? It all worked out in the end. No harm no foul.

>edelgard did nothing right
There, I fixed it for you

>Google who voices her
>Get spoiled

Attached: wow thanks.jpg (318x215, 18K)

No, not QUALITY to be considered Berserk 2016, but the original OVA is considered a classic that the new anime has fucking huge boots to fill that I don't think could really be done justice.

Although I haven't listened to the audio books, you should start with the main series first and if you like it check out the rest of the stuff. Only thing I can warn against is the Overture to a New War movie.

How do I get Annette's Relic weapon?

No, since Edelgard is actually succesful

>Is it Berserk 2016 tier?
Nah it's okay. Character design is terrible but otherwise tries its best to be faithful.

She's not evil, she's well-intentioned but aggresively stupid and her company speaks for itself.

Though I did laugh when at the end of part 1 Hubert gave an evil speech and teleported her away after me and Claude DP'd her ass with our bows. Like, shit, how are you NOT evil? You did the villain teleportation thing! Your right hand man is a fucking vampire! It's like the Stannis "R'hllor hungers!" copypasta but played legitimately.

>the culprit behind the experiments that killed Edelgard's family and ruined her life
>tried to brainwash her and groom her
>the hidden scum in the nobility was his fault
>is still alive after Edelgard's ending
Can anyone stop this man?

Attached: Thales_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 1.33M)

Honestly Edelgard's route itself is great but I fucking hate how mary sue-ish the ending is because there are ZERO REPERCUSSIONS to it.
>we literally started world war 3
>hooray everyone forgave us and forgot about it
>we deposed all the nobles
>hooray they don't mind, they had a good laugh about it
>we now live in danger of our neighbors using powerful magic against us and we don't have crests to defend ourselves with
>hooray Edelgard invented super special perfect crests that have no problems and have no downsides

The dude probably didn't even know she was the Flame Emperor though.

They wouldn't need saving if not for Griffith. If you shoot someone then perform lifesaving first aid on their bullet wound, you arent a hero who saved their life

Edelgard actually got shit done and things actually turn out okay in the end definitely wasn't worth what it took to get there though so no, she isn't as shit as Daenerys.

You technically are though.

Was Dmitri motivated by justice or venegence against her? He didn't even bother getting her side of the story.

Edelgard didn't deserve to be punished because of her Father's sins.

I really find it's hard to deal with Ferdinand's supports. It's like it was either written by several people, who had very different views on the character or someone with a disorder.
He constantly goes from one extreme to the polar opposite.
In his C rank with Caspar he actually goes about noble obligations and gets a mild shock when Caspar asks him about them.
And right next to it, in the support with Dorothea he goes blabbering about insignificance of one's birth himself.
Just what are you, my man?

I hope the other routes are better. The game is still fun but after starting the game and having a ton of lore in the library I got hopeful for a good story.

The writer probably had a bias toward Edelgard and didn't quite think through the implications, please understand.

I'm confused shouldn't Edelgard hate Ferdinand because of his father?

DLC when?

Dany losing was always forced as fuck anyways.

Dimitri felt more betrayed than anything, given their past

At the end of his route it even shows that deep down he wanted to forgive her

Because the death was entirely her fault and Edelgard isn't, despite what she insists upon, a perfect empress OH GOD PLEASE DON'T KILL ME HIGH GENERAL BERNDETTA I PROMISE I'LL GET YOU MORE TENDIES NOOOOOO

IS needed the ending to not make the player feel like an enormous retard for picking the objectively most destructive option, so they just swept the glaring problems facing the world under the rug and invented artificial crests because fuck it, why not

I can handle being lawful evil.
Edelgard is chaotic evil disguised as lawful evil. The lamest kind of evil.

>"Humanity Now!" End
>Yea Forums hates it because the one with the balls to make it happen doesn't have actual balls
kek, all you simpering weaklings only make my Edelboner stronger

i mean the dude is literally in black and red

jesus her eyes always freak me the fuck out in this picture, it's like Yea Forums memed her being a yandere so much it actually became true.

I loved the Blue Lions route and really liked the Golden Deer route. Deer is more disconnected from the story though, Deer is the "let's talk about lore" route, so if you like the lore, Deer completely throws the lore upside down because all the shit you read in the library is church propaganda, Deer reveals to you what really happened a thousand years ago. It's fucking great.

help i don't understand how to hold a conversation with lysithea

She's literally a better written Daenarys, funny enough. She's definitely a ripoff though. Three Houses would have started its development right around the time GoT was at its peak. It's no surprise they chose a Dany lookalike to be the female lead of the game.

Eh, I'll take it. Still hoping the true route lets me dick the crazy out of Edelgard. Can't beat the power of cock.

Humanity is seriously overrated

>Edelgard's comebacks to Dimitri are literally "OBSESSED", "SEETHE" and "no u"

Attached: 1564208450804.jpg (1280x720, 183K)

Edelgard had enough sins of her own that you could kill her 10 times and the punishment still wouldn't be enough.

One of the things I hate most in Japanese games is characters that are Hitler for 99% of the game, and then Ghandi for the last 1% of the game. Shit drives me fucking furious. I don't care if it was for "muh greater good", at least be consistent.

That sounds perfect. When an NPC commented on how accurate books can be with "winners write the history books" I kept trying to read the books to figure shit out. I'm glad I'm leaving Deers last.

Tfw the second half of the Golden Deer route is "Let's literally bully the empire to death."

Attached: Ranma Disguise.jpg (385x450, 24K)

Edelgard did nothing wrong. If Dimitri rolled over and died like a good boy, there would be no conflict.

Retardedly written HFY endings shouldn't get passes.

>Humanity Now
>when humanity created the crests and relics in the first place by carving up dragon corpses

>muh ends justify the means

Living CREST FREE in your head, Eddie.

The sad thing is that the only thing forcing them into a kill or be kill situation is Edelgard herself. In his own route, Dimitri extended a genuine hand to her. He was willing to try and fix it. He was willing to try and work with her. He was willing to try. To try and make things between them right. To start what would likely be a long and arduous road to some kind of recovery for the both of them, but a road of healing none the less.

But even at her lowest point, Edelgard was still a stubborn cunt, and died for it.

>must you continue to reconquer?
>continue to kill in retaliation?
I think she might have brain damage

fuck dragons

>hey man if you don't want unnecessary bloodshed maybe you should just surrender against my superior army

I don't see anything wrong with this

Dmitri literally spares her and she stabs him in the back, LITERALLY.
She deserved her death.

the only settings that do HFY right are ones where humanity is hopelessly outmatched against stronger forces but still fights on because that's all we know
eg. Warhammer Fantasy/40k, Halo, Elder Scrolls (to an extent)

This is literally Nohrshits crying when Hoshito invaded

>lol y r u trying to take back ur land?? stupid fuck lol this is surely the work of the crests

And also Claude is investigating the whole situation and comes to the conclusion that you'll probably need to just fucking kill Rhea since she's crazy.

Church isn't bad. Seteth and Flayn are on Byleth's side and don't approve of Rhea's bullshit. The knights are good people.

>why won't you let me kill you, peaceably?
the nerve of this fucking character.

retard shouldn't have let his guard down lmao

>surrender to an evil warlord
>Didnt even bother getting her side
>extends a hand out to her in the end before she refuses it and chooses death

Reinhard surrounded himself with people who could try to reason with him though, most notably and significantly Kircheis. He also had Phezzan messing with him, whereas Edelgard is the one messing with everyone.

don't mind if i do

Attached: RheaCasual.jpg (600x683, 48K)

>Edelgard isn't punished

She is though. It just happened before the game began

WOW I'M SUPPOSED TO BE THE ONES INVADING WHAT THE FUCK DIDN'T YOUR PARENTS TEACH YOU THAT INVADING IS BAD
The one redeeming part of Birthright was Nohr's karma coming back to get them

>CREST FREE
I think I'll spam this at Edelfags

>He didn't even bother getting her side of the story

Attached: Good Boy exploited by huge cunt.jpg (1872x559, 163K)

I find it really funny that despite her Flame Emperor larping Edelgard's grand strategy is to just become the Emperor she was going to become anyway and throw her massive amounts of troops at the Church.

Her schemes served jackshit as a purpose, her assassinations didn't work because Claude isn't an idiot, and the one dope who she COULD have manipulated, Dimitri, got so sick of her bullshit that her entire time in the monastery was basically one big waste.

Attached: Passica eating a burrito in the sea of our collective subconcious.jpg (412x500, 63K)

Be Edelgard
Be a fucking murderous cunt wannabe emperor
Everyone hate you so much that when a Ni- i mean Duscur man comes around and fucking murder you they let him go back to his country.

Her ending says she made the world a better place, so if Dimitri just surrendered everyone would've been happier faster, but your dumbass will still try to say the ending is wrong.

Edelgard is Reinhard if he didn't listen to his subordinates' reasonable ideas.

Would Oberstein follow her?

>entire school section makes it seem like theres actually a lot to claude
>he does jack fucking shit outside of his own route

>wronged by her own country, takes it out on everyone else
>not explosive but consistent planning, torture and other crimes that inflict the same suffering upon others that was inflicted on her as a child
no

HFY only works when they remember the humanity. Edelgard aligns herself with "humans" but they're all comically evil and look like Professor Snape on a good day

Oh yeah if you figure out she's the Flame Emperor you realize that she actually spends a ton of time prepping for terrible shit that happens later. Most notably she tries to manipulate you into considering the Flame Emperor's motives, specifically by telling you that if you knew who it was maybe their plans would make more sense.

was dimitri meant to know the writers were going to give her "and then it all worked out" as her ending? He's a character in the story, from his perspective why the fuck would he surrender to a warmonger like her?

think all the Edelfags fucked off to /vg/ cause they were being mocked too hard here

The main conflict of the game is between Edelgarde and Rhea.
Dmitri and Claude are just tack-ons. You could remove them and nothing would change.

Yes, Oberstein would love her.

Edelgard's ending is unironically the worst written part of the game because not only does it never ever talk about any repercussions, it magically ties up all loose ends, some of them with literal magic. Even Golden Deer's ending reflects Fodlan's weakened state so Almyria has to intervene.

Would you really wanna try to take out the big black man who just fucking walked into the throne room and killed the emperor?

Attached: Dedue.png (1200x1200, 735K)

People were hyped for Dimitri to be NUCLEAR and massacring his enemies for justice

Edelgard is just hitler

>Childhood friends with Dimitri
>The bandit attack at the beginning of the game was orchestrated by Edelgard
>Edelgard was going to kill two people that had ZERO ties with the church because FUCK YOU
>Edelgard was a dick in every route

The difference is that Edelgard doesn't direct it to the people who actually wronged her and just flails around randomly like a retard. Meanwhile, Thales is probably having a quite a laugh, it's a shame the writer is a hack and didn't make Edelgard's ending defaulting to a victory for those who slither in the dark.

>wanting to challenge the Big Duscur Cock
She lost to it and they would lose to it.

I mean I expected Hubert to at least try.

so there must be a reason those two green haired people live and run away even thou i killed them twice

I'm actually more happy that Dimitri regained his humanity in the end, plus he finally got his sensei's milkies if you played FBlyat and S-Supported him

I hated that shit. Any sensible person at that point would have turned to her and said "You're the Flame Emperor aren't you? That's it I'm telling Rhea and putting a knight detail on you."

The same could be said about the retards saying other characters also achieved good things with less bloodshed in their endings, if the situation didn't get better in 1500 years why would she think it would get better now, the world only becomes a better place because Edelgard was willing to act.

Edelgard is not Reinhard, go fuck yourself with that comparison.

Edelgard is a Reinhard who only listens to Oberstein, and Oberstein probably wouldn't serve an emperor who only listened to him.

Too busy plowing Bernadetta.

No it made sense because muh crests

Oberstein would have probably found someone else who didn't remind him of Rudolf von Goldenbaum and support them in the shadows.

>Dimitri
>prince of the holy kingdom
>0 ties to the church

Dimitri in his trailer was clearly a man wronged in some way fighting a gorilla war against an imperial juggernaut.

Edelgard just started doing horrible, horrible fucking shit because she's a power hungry cunt.

Is Blue Lions the canon ending? Dimitri and Claude surviving and being on good terms while the crazy bitch gets lanced is the best outcome

No trust this bitch will pay more afterward instead of having you killed.

I don't get siding with Edelgard from a teacher's perspective. You have someone that literally sent out a hit on your students, and you turn around and side with her in starting WW3 despite Blyat being somewhat professional in his duties because, why?

Technically Claude ruined her plans by running from the bandits instead of getting suckered into staying put. That's how they found you and Jeralt.

Claude grew up in murder plotistan, so he probably subconciously picked up on it

Reminder that the church is the default Beagles route and IS gives you 2 chances to bail out when she goes full retard.

>Dimitri: WOW EDELGARD YOU CAN'T JUST MASSACRE EVERYONE AND BURN VILLAGES TO THE GROUND AND INVADE MY HOME UNPROVOKED AND MURDER ALL OUR PEOPLE
>Edelgard: wow, calm down, all I want to do is rule over the entire continent and force everyone to live under my worldview and force everyone to renounce religion and execute anyone that disagrees with me and punish everyone for the crimes my own country committed and force all of your people to submit to my empire, sounds like you have some growing up to do

Because they achieved good things without doing bad things?
You seem to have a hard-on for the idea of taking initiative, why else would you keep bringing it up out of nowhere like a faceless balding man's cock

Your waifu is shit and also a monster in every way

Attached: monstergard.jpg (1168x1200, 712K)

>dark knight
Wait they need the cert too? I thought it was just dmage and dbishop

>she's a power hungry cunt.
nah, she isn't powerhungry, she actually abdicates after her ending. She is however a PTSD-ridden teenager with serious baggage and is taking that baggage out on literally everyone else besides Sensei, who seems to be the only person she gives a shit about

He made the world shit in the first place and is planning on murdering everyone for even greater power. He's a cunt through and through.

Come on what an unfair strawman. What Edelgard really says is "muh crests".

Revelations-esque DLC where I can S rank Edelgarde and Dmitri together when?

Attached: 1549250129765.jpg (401x400, 70K)

>mfw got lysithea
> mfw just 1 shot him LOL

That's "Reinhard" without a t.

Dimitri was going there because of his family though. Same family that gets killed in every route by your loving distant relative.

Honestly that shit really irritates me, she has no cause to rule the continent, she's just a crazy power-hungry bitch that wants her country to rule everything. Everyone is doing fine without her shitty Empire intervening, hell her Empire was the worst off one with the most crest crimes and noble infighting.

Dimitri is a good boy, he's too good for Gorillagard.

That's Commie red, the false red pill.

>claude explains he had a plan but edelgard and dimitri ruined it by following him as a group
>edelgard was trying to sabotage it all along
Did Edelgard not plan for the bandits trying to kill her though? There's a literal cutscene where you have to save her.

Theres no saving her what we need is a full blown Claude/Dimitri alliance where you play as the Golden Lions and bitch slap both the empire and evil magic niggers

Edelgard loses me when she attacks Dimitri after he extends a hand. She just can't fucking work with people, which is ironic because the only route where she wins is the one where you tard wrangle her, hard

She doesn't have a crystal ball you retard, she was doing things in the most effective way of realizing her ambitions, which worked, which no one else would have done because they were too happy with the status quo, but yeah keep saying what's written in the ending is wrong.

Why does "muh crests" give her the right to invade the homes of innocent people, execute their nobility and royalty, and force them to serve her Empire?

Monsters are sexy tho

because muh crests

She probably thought she could take them, because, you know, she's Edelgard.

in Gold Lions is Dedue really dead he was my best frontline in part one.

>bitch slap both the empire and evil magic niggers
Amusingly enough, that's Claude's ending. The Empire is so butthurt they lost that they side with the Shadowniggers and invade Liecester and Fearghus, but the Golden Chad brings his Almyrian army and destroys both of them.

>keep saying what's written in the ending is wrong.
You must have me confused for someone else
>She doesn't have a crystal ball you retard
Okay I didn't suggest anyone did.
>she was doing things in the most effective way of realizing her ambitions
Her ambitions were retarded. Any good that came from them were just added in the epilogue and were not as a consequence of her philosophy or actions.

it's not lust for power. Cao Cao was powerhungry, she's just projecting her childhood trauma unto the world, and everyone is suffering for it

Is church -> blions -> beagles -> deer the best way?

>I'll tell this group of bandits to kill as many of the 3 targets as possible
>I'll make it so I and the other 2 targets are alone
>I somehow expect this to work out
The more I think about it the more retarded it sounds.

Don't spoil yourself here, just continue to play, you will see. It's worth it

How does Dimitri die in the deer route? Does Edelgard beat him 1v1 or does he just get overwhelmed?

>Lysithea
Top waifu. Gonna use her on every route.

Eagles -> Lions -> Deer -> Church for me

you better S-Support her and give her a future (and many many children)

No he kills Edelgard offscreen.

You really like contradicting yourself, before you go

>hurrr how did I contradict myself

I'll say you aren't worth discussing with, god forbid we have a woman willing to get her hands dirty without faggots like you throwing a hissy fit.

>Can anyone stop this man?

You know full god damn well that there will be some fifth route as DLC that sees all the houses and Church banding together to stop this fucker with expanded supports between the houses.
They just did it with the last games.
>Oh, here's route A where one side gets butt fucked and two of the big nobles die and also the dancer kind of sorta dies
>Oh, here's route B where the other side gets buff fucked instead and two other big nobles die and also the dancer kind of sort of dies.
>What? You want a route where everyone has the happiest ending possible? Sure! Just give us even more money.

The fact that they're being secretive about what future story content in their season pass will be and actively deny this is what it will be means that this is what it'll be.
You buy the base game with the somber, bittersweet endings, and then buy the happy ending at a premium. Because that's how video games work as a business now.

Started deer so going Deer > Edelgard > Church > Blue lion

>and Church
Those sick fucks can stay right away.

I couldn't. I started as Lesbian to get Dorothea but then fell for dying loli. Feels bad.

This character designis literally how Daenerys is described in the books, down to the lilac eyes. But yeah GoT was a shit show near the end. GRRM will probably pull it off way better with proper build-up but the actual "twist" was already ruined by the garbage shit show. It doesn't surprise me that a random anime game would pull off a similar arc way better.

Attached: daenerys.jpg (1920x2715, 709K)

The director already confirmed the DLC will be a full sidestory with new characters and not another 'route'.

>most advertised female lord makes every single awful decision but the writers still give her a magical happy ending
>its a fault of dimitri that he wouldn't anticipate that
wooooow, i guess he was more focused on the deaths of countless innocents and the betrayal of his childhood friend rather than some storybook ending forged by writer's bias

I'm sorry that Edeltard cut herself on that edge, what a real tragedy.

hope you learn your lesson and stop being a yurishitter

Remire village:
>Psst hey Hubert I need to go save face cover my ass woowoowoo I AM TEH FLAME EMPEROR yes I am indeed working with the people who did this shit... however, maybe if you took your magic sword and joined me it would stop happening? No? Uhhh ok I guess haha. Looks like it's time for me to OH SHIT BEHIND YOU IT'S PROFESSOR SNAPE *disappears*

Everyone is shitting on Edelgard, but she's the hottest waifu and I'm not gay so I can't play female and pick Claude/Dimitri

All the church people are good people outside Rhea, tho they really should have desisted when she went crazy

I'm just going to join the "GRRM lied and told them a fake ending when he realized they were hacks" club. Dany can still go psycho and die and all that shit, but don't let it be like that.

I just hope it's different from the show is all.

You'd lose a lot of the emotional weight of the game without Dimitri, because both Rhea and Edelgard are incredibly unsympathetic and pretty much villains.

>outside the person who matters
See the problem?

>Byleth says fuck it and goes back to being a mercenary

>this much cope
glad i'm not a ASoIaFag

I can't tell if you're serious or not

>I have two crazy women who keep clinging to my chest asking for "Milikes mommy", which is odd since I'm a guy
>one of them killed my dad and the other killed my mom
>fuck this shit I'm going back to merc work

No. I will play as a lesbian and straight person and you can't stop me.

>Wow, wee. Why are you so mad at the collapse of your entire family, the total abominations spawned by my wake, and the total betrayal I did you with no aim at diplomancy? lol what a whiny faggot, just die to my axe nerd.

Dirty or lubed with the fresh blood and tears of children?

You should be glad user. You should be.

CHURCH BAD, THEY TELL ME ME NOT ALLOW TO RULE WORLD
UNREASON IDEA OF JUSTICE, ME WANT KILL HANDSOME BLONDE BOY AND SEXY BROWN BOY AND TAKE THEIR HOMES

how much of Rhea's insanity is Seiros' influence, I know she can be redeemed if you support her, but that's about it

>it's the FE6 to Edel's route
>Byleth is the final boss

Anyone else think that the Edelgard route split should default to Edelgard and not the church? Like I get that you basically choose the church in all the other routes too, but why would I side against the person I chose at the start of the game?

>Rhea
You mean Edelgard's uncle

THEY MUST BE HIDING MORE CRESTS SOMEWHERE GIVE ME THE CRESTS REEEEE

Her time in the monestary wasn't a waste until you showed up.
Her entire goal there was to get the Sword of Creation, since having a flame seal herself means she's also capable of using it.

But then you went and got it.
And in her route, she sees this as an opportunity. She already has this fascination with you from the months leading up to it, and now you're set up to be her sword. It's why when when you actually stick with her she makes no further attempts at the sword, and she doesn't go full fucking insane.You're the only valid anchor for what little sanity she has left.

seriously though you poor fuckers probably are never gonna get the last two books, so don't get your hopes up.

ME TURN CLASSMATES INTO CREST MONSTERS

SEE CRESTS BAD

It won't be like THAT. Fan theories already speculate that Young Griff will probably hide himself amidst King's Landing population. And Dany will be forced to torch the city to smoke him out. It's the dilemma Old Griff faced when fighting Robert but lost everything on. So there's this recurring theme there.

She's ruthless, yes, is there anything wrong with that

he got millions and millions people killed just to bully yang and he couldnt even beat him lmao

Attached: logh fortress vs fortress.webm (640x480, 2.75M)

Dimitris live has literally been nothing but constant suffering why couldn't she just accept her bros hand

can someone post her death?

Overwhelmed, if I remember right. Without sensei he's a madlad and charges into an empire army.

Because she kills yer dad by hiring stripper assassins with a plot device knife THAT IS NEVER MENTIONED AGAIN!

>fuck everyone who practices the majority religion because of one person

>meanwhile in the Golden Deer route her plans keep getting foiled by some fucking brown foreigner, not even on purpose half the time

She's not even the best girl in her own route, much less the entire game. Get your shit taste out of here.

EMPIRE EXPERIMENTED ON ME. LET ME EXPERIMENT SOME MORE ON OTHERS.

THE CHURCH IS TO BLAME. THE CRESTS ARE TO BLAME.

What happens to the rest of the lions if dimitri just tries to solo the empire

You're now hearing this with Ogura Kei's godly voice

youtube.com/watch?v=GwTn5CKubN8

>kills the pope/dragon Jesus
>expects all the followers of said religion to bow down and accept your atheistic regime
this woman is a certified aspie, isn't she?

EMPIRE BAD SO ME TAKE OVER ENTIRE CONTINENT AND MAKE IT EMPIRE

BUT EMPIRE NOT BAD. IT WAS THE CHURCH.

AT THIS MOMENT I AM EUPHORIC

NOT BECAUSE OF ANY PHONY CREST'S BLESSING

BUT BECAUSE I AM ENLIGHTENED BY MY OWN INTELLIGENCE

i got that imagine in my head with Blyat's perfect autistic deadpan face.

She preety much kills/arrests the corrupt nobles

I don't believe anything game directors say anymore because so many of them end up going against what they say months later, or intentionally mislead to keep what they're actually doing a secret until they're ready to share.
Not that I can blame them with the latter, given how fucking pushy game journalists can be when trying to extract information.

Whoever wrote this game was a fucking GoT cuck right? STILL BETTER THAN ECHOES!

Because she's batshit insane and killed your daddy? Because she never came forward to you about her plans? Because her retainer is a fucking vampire?

>Meet a girl as a young lad
>She's the future Emperor, bossy and overconfident
>Cute as fuck, fall for her
>Give her a cool dagger as a present to woo her because daggers are cool right? I'm just a little boy fuck I don't know
>Just want your fairytale romance

>Then your entire family dies
>Then you meet the girl again
>And she's a bitch to you
>And she tries to murder you
>And you start seeing your dead family's ghost, unsure if it's real or some form of mental health issue
>And girl tries to conquer your kingdom and kill all your friends
>And she becomes a monster
>Defeat her, spare her
>She still stabs you in the fucking back with the same fucking dagger you gave her so many years ago
>Realize she's completely lost and execute her

Dmitri... had a hard life.

If only Kircheis were, unironically, here.

I think she's supposed to be an Objectivist. She talks a lot about how merit has more value than family history and seems to greatly value the well being of the Empire over everything else, including her personal relationships and the well being of those serving under her.

CRESTS MADE ME KILL CIVILIANS

OTHER NATIONS BAD, OTHER NATIONS WON'T BOW TO EMPIRE

CLAUDE NEUTRAL, CLAUDE BAD

>even the students don't have a good reason for siding with Edelgard
What's amazing is I recruited Leonie and when I went to talk to her after protecting Edelgard she gave the worst excuse ever. She just said she didn't really get it and that it wasn't Edelgard who killed Jeralt as if she had nothing to do with it. Amazing.

>an Objectivist
>an actual meme ideology
alright, she's definitely a sperg

>Edelgard's philosophy is essentially Ryndshit
into the trash she goes.

Tfw you figure out Rhea's deal immediately and your solution is to just fucking kill her instead of starting a world war

Attached: Claude Timeskip.png (959x960, 740K)

Corrin levels of writing
>and then she got rid of all the bad people
>all the bad people
>except herself

Posting best tsundere

Attached: Seteth_Portrait.png (1000x1000, 503K)

Edelgarde wanted a World War though. She wanted The Church the Alliance Territory, and The Kingdom to all fall under her rule.

>not even the game can figure this shit out

Why does Claudes route feel like such filler

Honestly. We should have just gotten Deer route with future dlc to kill the people pulling Edelgard's retard ass.

I love characters like this. If you're a moron you'll hate him at first. If you have a brain you'll realize he's just doing his job and is a lovable guy doting on his notsister. You know that eventually he will warm up to you and you will be best bros.

YOUR DAD DEAD? STOP CRYING
ME NO KILL HIM. JUST COLLABORATE WITH KILLERS

>artificial crests
>all concentrated in Edelgards hands instead of spread out amongst the nobility
>no one has any defense against the Empire anymore if they're planning some more tyrannical bullshit
this is gonna end very poorly, isn't it?

Because you are a brainlet and the reason we can't have a Judith route.

Am I in the minority for thinking this FE would be on the more challenging side of the series if they removed attack lines and time rewind? I think the enemies being able to use battallions adds a good amount of depth, but the fact that you can see which enemies are going to do what makes it negligible.

Hmm, just like the other waifuniggers in this thread. Makes you think.

I wish I screenshotted it honestly, I have a save from before the choice split so I might go grab that for shitposting

>the two main villains in the conflict are a crazy genocidal dragon god, and Edelgard
Imagine being literally on par with a trademark Fire Emblem crazy dragon god.

>Jeez Edelgard how come all of your allies are literally cackling mad cultists?

Why is the magic system so fucking shit? You don't know who learns what. Why do some characters get fucking warp and meteor and others get fuck all?

>brutal experimentation on humans
>conquers continent violently
>no weapons for anyone except me
>yes. what a happy country I am forming.

Kek, doesn't Leonie accuse Edelgard of being Jeralt's murderer if she's an enemy unit?

MOMMY MILKIES is one of the weaker dragon gods. She really just wants her milkies

IT'S A NECESSARY SACRIFICE SENSEI, YOU GOTTA BREAK A FEW EGGS TO MAKE AN OMELETTE. EXCEPT IT'S THE CHURCH BREAKING EGGS SO WE HAVE TO BREAK CIVILIANS SO NOBODY EVER MAKE AN OMELETTE AGAIN. CRESTS.

Yeah that's why I started laughing when I realised she didn't ditch me for siding with her

At this rate I think Edelgard beat lopt's kill count.

>Literally says upfront that she's a crazy bitch
At least they let you know early what you're getting yourself into. I wish BE had more chapters though.

Nope, because writer's fiat. Thousand Year Empire Golden Age because reasons, please understand.

You aren't, ESPECIALLY not if after "saving" them from the wound you inflected you hire gangsters to spend all day every day shooting at that person so they'll permanently need your protection from the problems you are actively causing.

If Leonie is a Black Eagle(CON EL ROJO PUTA), it's entirely you leading her by the nose. You not only recruited her with your Jeralt pheremones, you rejected the two chances you had to tell Edelgard to fuck off

>XCEPT IT'S THE CHURCH BREAKING EGGS SO WE HAVE TO BREAK CIVILIANS SO NOBODY EVER MAKE AN OMELETTE AGAIN.
kek

seriously wtf? I was sure they weren't full retard and they tied it to classes or some shit and lysithea got warp because she's a gremory or some shit and annette didn't because she's a dark knight. But it's literally just died to faith/magic levels and some don't learn any new spells after like C and unless you checked the wiki you have no way to know this.

BUT ALSO THE EMPIRE BROKE A LOT OF EGGS BUT IT WAS THE CRESTS SO THE CHURCH IS AT FAULT I REALLY WANT SOME EGGS RIGHT NOW SENSEI.

>War of the Eagle and Lions
>Beat Edel as Blue Lions

>"WELL THAT WAS GOOD EXPERIENCE. WHO KNOWS WE MAY NEED THIS EXPERIENCE FOR WHEN WE GO TO WAR IN THE FUTURE"
>Dmitri: "Uh, let's not do that Edelgarde. War is... not good"
>"HA HA IT WAS JUST A JOKE OF COURSE"

This bitch...

>CON EL ROJO PUTA
what spell are you casting

DAMN IT SENSEI, FERTILIZE MY EGGS ALREADY, STOP LOOKING AT THE NEET AND THE COMMONER SLUT AND THE FOREIGNER AND THAT GUY THAT LOOKS LIKE A GIRL

I haven't gotten very far in the game because I keep getting distracted by these threads. Shitposting is just so much fun, guys. What do I do?

Attached: why even have two options.jpg (1280x720, 223K)

all those crest experiments must've given her the 'tism as well

>youre responsible for the deaths of my friends, family, kingdom and almost all of my fellow students multiple times
>you also plan to kill the crazy archbishop instead of finding a different path
>your war will cost hundreds of thousands of lives and the only endgame is literally GRR HATE RELIGION AND CRESTS
>everything you have done has actively made the fucking continent worse off
SEETHE, COPE, OBSESSED, DILATE
*kills u*

Attached: 1544046624298.png (908x763, 1.31M)

It went more like
>WHO KNOWS IF WE'LL FIGHT
>I don't want to think about that, really. I hope something like that will never happen
>GEEZ WILL YOU EVER BE ABLE TO FIGHT ME IN CASE I HYPOTHETICALLY DECLARE WAR ON YOU? GROW SOME BALLS

i'm sorry it's me your doctor

i'm afraid your womb is barren due to your overuse of crests

don't worry though i heard if you pray to sothis, the one true god, you might be able to have kids

>dubfags will never know his true form

>if you surrender to your enemies, you win
I HATE EDGELORD

But Gorillagard can only be fertilized by Ferdinand, makes you wonder if it was the smell of blood preventing sensei's dick from getting hard.

DAMNIT. IT'S ALL THE CRESTS FAULT. COME, SENSEI, WE MUST SLAUGHTER THE FOLLOWERS OF THE CHURCH AND ALSO CONQUER FODLAN. FUCKING CRESTS AM I RIGHT?

i mean she herself didn't call a hit on him. she is allied with a the dubious faction that did out of necessity to get her plans started and even hubert comments in later chapters that they plan of deposing of them once the war ends.

literally nothing wrong

a plausible explanation

It's amusing that Byleth is her 24/7 tardwrangler and has to basically perpetually be telling her not to kill her former classmates

Rhea's insanity can be cured by giving her the dick.
Byleth can temper her mind by giving her semen injections a few times a week and calling her a good girl and giving her head pats.
Edelgard can't be dealt with this way. Even when giving her the dick she's still a crazy bitch.
Edelgard manages to be worse.

>Flayn wants fish
>mobilizes the Black Eagles, the Golden Deer, the Blue Lions, the Knights of Seiros and anyone else around to go fishing
Seteth is the fucking cutest.

Is Dimitri the most suffering FE character aside from maybe some from FE4/5?

Yes she's just working very closely with them for a similar goal and Edelgard herself as been shown to do stupid fucked up shit and complying with more. She also barely gave a shit your dad died. Oh, but she's going to exterminate her allies afterwards so it's cool. Not really on her at all. Not you, the other allies lol don't worry about it.

attaining Byleth's dick is Rhea's primary motivation, once she has that she has no reason to be batshit any more
Byleth's dick is equal in priority to crestautism and fedorafaggotry for Edel, which explains why once both the religion and crests are gone she just fucks off with Blyat

I'm so glad at how pathetic she is when she dies. tries to throw the knife and he just pulls it off kills her and walks away

Is Blue Lions the only route where you get the 3 way fight post timeskip?

What kind of a name is Violet? Bitch has Green hair. She needs doujins.

Attached: 75974850_p0.jpg (1102x1217, 534K)

youtube.com/watch?v=e0Bf1FHS7fQ
>all this edelgard shilling in the comments
normalfags truly are an immoral bunch

>Byleth's dick literally cures Crest Aids, Dragon Madness and makes christmas cakes fertile again
It's the kind of dick that Robin dreams about, imagine the eugenics.

Holy fuck, the incel sperging is hilarious. Please don't stop.

No. Deer has it as well but Dimitri is all aggro and retarded and gets killed afterwards.

>wrecking everything with Raphael

It feels good to be a meatchad

>Chapter 8
>People are finished with the fucking game

How? Every chapter takes me hours because of all the running around the school managing people.

It caught me off guard completely, I was as stunned as reinhard. Another anime hasn't affected me as bad as that moment in years.

It's worse than I remember. Leonie doesn't even justify it.
>He didn't really like the church I think so this is fine I'll do whatever you're doing
Yes I took a picture because it's 10x faster than getting a screenshot off the switch

Attached: shedoesntevencare.png (2048x1152, 2.8M)

>I promised him I'd support you
>Unless you never recruited me lol

You can teleport everywhere retard

surely this is the work of the crests

>doesn't even justify it.
Seems like a justification allright.
>you are simply going in his steps, sasuga sensei

There isn't much to exploring. You do a sweep through the school to talk to everyone, do any side quests, check the counselor questions and the greenhouse, and then decide what you wanna spend your time doing. You only need to talk to everyone the first exploration of the month and fast traveling is actually really fast.

So the only reason people side with her is because she was shilled ridiculously hard and waifufaggotry, right?

Who cares? She gets hotter.

Everytime a fictional bad character gets criticized if it is a woman a troll (a man) will call people incels. Do not reply to them you fucking retard.

>going in his steps
I don't think Jeralt would ever protect Edelgard because he wouldn't want to fuck her

it's amazing how the waifufags latched on to Edelgard like a tumour

Why isn’t anybody else talking about how bs it is that if you chose black eagles then you either have to become the villain of the game or lose your ho Capitan. None of the other houses have this, if I had known the game would fuck me like this I would have 100% gone with blue lions

Doesn't really matter.
Redhead thinks he would do that and that's all it is

People are stupid and she gives vague platitudes about equality and discrimination and shit so normal fags think she's a good guy.

Do you really not want to free mankind from the creepy church. Humanity should rule itself

>flame EMPEROR
>appears after she becomes EMPEROR
>female voice
>she has FLAME crest

HOLY BATMAN!

but muh crests
The video doesn't compare the student reactions. It shows on church route how they all know Edelgard has gone off the deep end but if you take her side they don't say anything like that about the church. They just go along with it because sensei says it's cool

Because it makes the routes interesting and gives you more incentive to power through it and get to NG+.

Just think of it as getting the worst route out of the way first.

Humanity should be free
It should need NO tyrannical rulers
You fail at life

>I am the beast I worship
Humanity was a mistake. The anti-dragon/gods shit is literally unjustified racism. They dindu nuffin and are literally protecting you from outside demons.

I don't think she even thinks that. She just says "he found the church suspicious right?" and that's it. It also makes no sense that she's just supporting you because it's what she promised because she wouldn't be supporting you without being explicitly recruited.

Humanity does rule itself, literally every ending removes Rhea from power, even her own.

user as soon as you get C rank between her and hubert she will ramble about pools of blood n shiet

Every ruler needs to be tyrannical in some capacity, but Edelgard goes above and beyond into plain old chaotic stupid

People tunnel visioned on CHURCH BAD because DRAGONS. Also Rhea acting so aggressively during the decision probably tilted people even further into 'must protect Edgelord!'.

But both Dimitri and Claude force Rhea to give up the church too.

Yeah I wanted to join her but she's dumber than Hitler.

>she wouldn't be supporting you without being explicitly recruited
That's how it goes in many cases, user.
If you already like the person enough you usually find a way to justify it. The logic in this case is somewhat akin to
>I ain't doing anything wrong supporting him, because he's a good man

lmao

I actually like that Rhea showed emotion at these moments. Of course she'd be pissed to find out Edelgard is evil and trying to defile a holy site.

Not on my route. Rhea never shows up again after time skip.

When does the blacksmith unlock holy fuck. I'm sick of not being able to repair my shit.

Did you not understand?
>I made a promise to support you
>But I'll only honour that promise if you recruit me
>Otherwise, I'll yell at you for siding with your dad's killer

Haven't played yet, but I'm curious how bad the only gay boy route is. It looks pretty bad.

>start talking with Flayn because she is cute
>he appears in the dining hall
>user THERE ARE GUYS HANGING AROUND MY SISTER WOULDN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT WOULD YOU

Attached: 1559541676747.png (980x584, 504K)

Recruiting is exactly the point that weighs the scales.

so you agree it's retarded.

That was great.

Flayn is obviously a dragon. The paraloges point to that. Why doesn't she ever turn into one and why does she act like a 13 year old?

It's both retarded and common. Just being overblown in this case.
Do you not overlook some way smaller things because a person is your friend?

>smaller things
>continent-wide war on the side of batshit crazy crest junkie

It's actually kind of sad.
Rhea's actual personality is the kind motherly woman we see most of the time.
The bloodthirsty monster that rears it's head from time to time is her past incarnation subsuming her body and soul, with it taking over completely in the Edelgard route.
So much so that by the end of Edelgard's route, it's not even Rhea anymore.

Edelgard is my reason to live.

In many series, FE included, dragons age very very slowly.
A 100 year old dragon is still just a child.

But in the old FE (which aren't connected) they are more common a race rather than direct gods. She is a god. Or saint? Also why is Sothis a fucking loli and why can't I fuck myself?

FUCK MONICA

God, I want to fuck that chick. She was one of the better designs and she gets killed like one mission after she is introduced.

MAN MONICA SURE LOVES TO HANG AROUND EDELGARD
EDELGARD AND HER ARE GETTING ALONG SO WELL
OH MONICA KILLED JERALT BUT THAT'S NOT ON EDELGARD
CRESTS