7:53 Does this hurt Doomguys chances to join Smash?

youtu.be/dJ7ulqjS_Vg 7:53 Does this hurt Doomguys chances to join Smash?

Attached: G0QQ7ak.jpg (1739x1275, 640K)

I don't see how it would effect his chances

he doesn't really say anything of note, and is likely under NDA like kirkhope was when he said that banjo wasnt in

He never had a chance to begin with, he's a literal who & is nothing more than Leakbait that nobody outside of Yea Forums cares about. After Stevefags got BTFO'd they latched onto Doomfag

He just said not to hold your breath

Banjo is iconic in the Nintendo community, Doom is irrelevant to anyone that isn't a boomer who grew up playing PC games in the 90s

yeah and marty just said that fans would like to see doomguy in smash
the only weird thing here is that he brought it up out of nowhere, it was a question about mortal kombat

>After Stevefags got BTFO'd they latched onto Doomfag
You're bait is so fucking bad. Doomfags are boomers. Stevefags are zoomers.

Team Ninja said that Kasumi should be in Smash, by this logic she's a lock as well

Guys. We have 2 other fucking Doom in smash threads RIGHT NOW. Stop bumping a new fucking thread.

are you pretending to be retarded?
i never said anyone was a lock, just that this interview doesnt mean anything

COPE more, nobody cared about Doomguy until Steve got deconfirmed by Banjo. Ever since then he's been spammed 24/7 on this board, Doomfags are even worse than Steve fags because they actually think their literal who franchise is relevant.

Retard. Stop trolling.

Attached: Boomers win.jpg (1200x1200, 734K)

> Doom Eternal gets a trailer
> Nobody fucking gives a shit & forgets about it after a week, instead wondering when Bethesda will release Skyrim 2
> Metroid Prime 4 gets a 5 second JPG reveal
> Everyone loses their shit & attacks Nintendo on Twitter for years asking for information about it

They also said Sakurai didnt approach them

If you go outside right now & show your neighbour a picture of Doom, i guarantee you they won't know what it is

>Doom isn't iconic
Yeah sure
>Doom is irrelevant
retard

Something being influential 30 years ago has absolutely no impact on whether it's still relevant among normalfags today.

If you go outside and show them a picture of most video game characters, they wouldn't know who that is. That's not even a proper argument. That's just you being retarded and finding bullshit reasons to validate your shitty argument.

By your logic, Steve would be in the game right now and not Banjo. Keep going though

A picture of the character or a screenshot of the game? Because I feel like you are right for the first, but wrong on the other.

Yeah that's why characters like K. Rool couldn't get in, get fucked K. Rool you haven't even been in a game for over 10 years

WE HAVE 2 OTHER THREADS

STOP

BUMPING

YOU

DUMBFUCKS

Most people will recognize GoldenEye instantly, same with Resident Evil, Legend of Zelda, Metal Gear Solid, Metroid, Final Fantasy, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Super Mario, Pokemon, Grand Theft Auto, Call of Duty, Smash Bros, Mario Kart, Skyrim, Assasin's Creed, The Sims, StarCraft, Fortnite, World of WarCraft & Dance Dance Revolution

Who the Hell do you want?

Now you're just naming off random games out of the millions that exist. Give up. You're delusional.

WE

HAVE

OTHER

DOOM

THREADS

STOP

BUMPING

THE

THREAD

YOU

DUMBASS

SPAMMERFAGS

Any first party character
Seething

WE

HAVE

OTHER

DOOM

THREADS

STOP

BUMPING

THE

THREAD

YOU

DUMBASS

SPAMMERFAGS!

This, their literal who is never getting in. It's even worse than Stevefag autism because at least MineCraft made 1.5 Billion dollars whereas Doom isn't even in Steam's Top 100 games & only sold 9 million copies by 2009

WE

HAVE

OTHER

DOOM

THREADS

STOP

BUMPING

THE

THREAD

YOU

DUMBASS

SPAMMERFAGS

INCLUDING

YOU

SINCE

YOU

JUST

BUMPED

THE

THREAD

RETARD

People would recognize Samus and Master Chief in a heartbeat and they would know they come from Metroid and Halo, no one would know who the hell Doomguy is or what series he came from.

bump

This, Everyone in North America has heard about Smash Bros at this point, there probably isn't anyone who's familiar with gaming that doesn't know what Super Metroid or Halo: Combat Evolved is

WE

HAVE

OTHER

DOOM

THREADS

STOP

BUMPING

THE

THREAD

YOU

DUMBASS

SPAMMERFAGS

stop bumping then

What the fuck are you doing then retard?

Mega Man doesn't have a single game that sold more than 2 million copies yet he was still one of the earliest picks for third-party characters.

I'm not fucking bumping it retard.

yes you are discordtranny

No retard. there's a reason why this thread is not going back to page 1 after every one of my posts

Doom 16 is one of the most beloved fps ever

i mean if you think about him like he is actually in how exactly could he even respond without giving it away, "yes", "no", or "no comment" either strong confirm or deconfirm. The only answer that has any sort of vagueness at all is it would be cool for him to be in. that being said, SLAYER DECONFIRMED DOOMFAGS ETERNALLY BTFO

Retard. Stop bumping thread.