Out of the way, chaps. Best Megaten girl coming through

Out of the way, chaps. Best Megaten girl coming through.

Attached: 42c145132ee34cc1a47771fbccc916ee.jpg (433x650, 49K)

Yeah, I can't think of any reasonable sons of man who would disagree.

Isabeau exists

she does make my peepee hard but i am afraid to try this game after giving up on SJR.
Ill try to finish it eventually but even with a guide it is tedious.

Attached: 01a50cfe7292ea387b34283542a9f435.png (1236x1200, 1.22M)

Soul Hackers is way easier, the 3DS port even lets you 'hack' the game on the fly by touching the touchscreen to show the entire map, lower the difficulty, show all demons info etc.

Devil survivor 3 when
Monkey
Soul hackers is much easier but way more enjoyable

Attached: 2412FFE7-DA99-4A15-96DE-A1CB485D5A7C.jpg (1280x1024, 317K)

Bobo's real cute and all but she's largely useless.
I'd still give her all of Tokyo's manga tho

>giving up on SJR
If you just want to experience the story, use password demons or play on easy. I won't judge.

The password system is nice I’m considering using it to finish off sector E because I’m all out of demon forma

Attached: 528D3BFC-0364-49F9-A8E3-40CBFE5A05D1.jpg (400x240, 46K)

yeah i mean its not really hard since often times i get lost and just gain too much exp from soldiering through.
does the game become less tedious in terms of the dungeon length though?

SJR? The dungeons aren't really long in length, they just hobble you with puzzles. If they bother you, keep a guide up to get through them easily. SJR has one of the better stories in MegaTen I think

yeah the story is pretty interesting though feels a little slow maybe because im not too far into the game yet.

Just remember to use the Fairy Village thing to bump your alignment to whatever ending you want once you reach Horologium.
If you're gonna do all 3 alignments at least once, it's recommended to grab Chaos first for BIG IRON

oh ok i assumed that the neutral ending is the best ending like most other smt title

They're all great, and change depending whether or not you've completed the Womb of Grief. Unfortunately you have to do the Womb again on each NG+ for the new endings.
Chaos just gets an absolutely busted gun near the end.

Thx user

Attached: AinsleyBook.jpg (600x431, 57K)

Attached: 1552739855243.jpg (646x1024, 99K)

Got nothing on Asahi though.
I actually dislike Asahi a lot, she is incredibly dumb, her support is obsolete for the part of the game im in, has skewed priorities and rushes to action without thinking. Gaston was 100% correct calling her a parasite to Nanashi, and I was so tempted to calling her useless, but I already decided that Nanashi is a big brother to her and doesnt want her to get hurt, despite how stupid she is most of the time

Attached: Gaston is based.jpg (400x240, 40K)

>Not playing like Nanashi changed after he died
Made a lot of the scenes a real lark later on

If I did that I feel it would make Asahi even dumber because she and others said something along the lines of "if anyone were to notice something different about Nanashi it would be Asahi, they are childhood friends after all", and she doesnt realize anything until Dagda says whats going on to their faces.
I may do that on NG+ though.

Attached: the real SMT waifu.png (501x771, 494K)