Why'd I move here? I guess it was the weather

why'd I move here? I guess it was the weather

Attached: 1535593705934.jpg (1024x1024, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1564455051689.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blade_Runner_(1997_video_game)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

more than one post and op is gey

you can drive a car in both games? no way

YOU'RE OUT OF TOUCH

A picture of cyberpunk 2077 and gta v with a quote from the trailer isn't really getting your point across. What do you want to say op?

m-mods will fix it

Attached: 1564404337738.jpg (1212x1404, 668K)

Unironically people are going to buy this GTA clone and still eat it up.
Modern game industry is a joke.

you can thank console kiddies and wagies

Attached: clawed.png (392x368, 135K)

It's pretty sad that even with drastically lowered resolution and paint bucket textures they still have to put fog on everything

>GTAV is ug-

Attached: Grand Theft Auto V 7_28_2019 3_01_39 PM.jpg (3840x2160, 2.55M)

Man that's a nice samey baked on textures and tessellation there

ly

GTAV's countryside was such garbage. I don't know why but I remember SA's countryside fondly, while GTAV's was completely worthless and boring.

lol ok

Attached: grass.jpg (3840x2160, 2.9M)

He's right though. That looks like garbage. UE4 asset test.

so soulless

am i cursed to do just do vehicle/crate exports until i get enough millions to set up MC businesses?

THIS is full of soul

Attached: RedCounty-GTASA.jpg (1366x768, 137K)

Attached: san_a_3.jpg (1024x768, 116K)

AND I JUST DON'T GIVE A FUCK

old = soul

unironically true

comfy as fuck

>muh 360p youtube videos

Attached: gtaV map.jpg (3840x2160, 674K)

I downloaded that video in 1080p
Guess what? The buildings are still gray and unloaded and everything is still blurry thanks to Chromatic Aberration.

Attached: Cyberpunk 2077 Gameplay Reveal — 48-minute walkthrough.jpg (1920x1080, 569K)

ugh why can't the car be dark in direct sunlight

17gb high bitrate footage
it's motion blurred

Attached: CP2077_48m_gameplay_reveal_VO.jpg (1920x1080, 1.2M)

>that stupid subtle chromatic aberration at the edges
fuck sake, when will they learn?

>using the worst possible quality pictures possible
>attempting to convey fucking anything
fuck off

FUCK

Attached: 1447599923147.jpg (740x740, 254K)

here's before camera started moving

Attached: CP2077_48m_gameplay_reveal_VO-2.jpg (1920x1080, 1.32M)

Try scrolling down.

This. And I can't explain it with objective arguments. Because in theory GTA V's countryside is so much more detailed. But it wasn't enjoyable to explore. SA's countryside (and the cities too) are still fun to explore to this day.

This is what's behind you in that screenshot. We've gone over this again and again; there are two seconds where you can make it look like it's not a cyberpunk future city; there and the shot on the road. Not every single vista is going to be full on future, but picking the two seconds in the whole trailer where it's not pretty apparent and spamming it over and over again is beyond autistic.

Attached: CYBERGTAPUNK 5.png (805x399, 446K)

Looks absolutely fine to me.

This is a second after OP's screenshot.

Attached: GTA Amirite.png (796x398, 450K)

>work in progress does not represent the final look of the game
lmao

whats wrong this image here exactly?

It doesn't have high-contrast noir lighting at 4pm

sleeping dogs more like it

It's the Witcher autist. He did this for months back when that game came out. Same style of nitpicking. Same complaints, always the same images.

Sleeping Dogs was far cleaner as it reflected the modern Hong Kong where a lot of the signage and stuff that made it noteworthy was removed.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1564455051689.webm
Why did I move here... I guess it was the weather.

Attached: 1528849419822.png (1716x996, 1.5M)

Shillcuck

>>work in progress does not represent the final look of the game
lmao yeah that means it'll look even worse

I'm going to pirate the game. I'm still gonna play it but I'm not paying for it. However, it looks like it's going to be pretty decent and posting the same old shit over and over which is laughably disproved by just watching the trailer for the ten seconds where that and the other screenshot come from is silly and wastes all our time and energy, especially yours.

CYBER 2077 AAH I CAN'T WAIT

Attached: 1528873336439.jpg (1300x958, 775K)

>DUHHH GRAFIKS IN NEW GAME BAD HAHA
>DUHH OLD GAMES NO NEED GOOD GRAFIKS BECAUSE SOUL

RIP

Attached: 1528670112819.png (1102x867, 1.08M)

>This fucking image
holy shit fix your screenshot kid
fix your shit made it so you could see what the fuck is even happening

Attached: fix it for you.png (1024x1024, 157K)

but GTAV is old, ugly and soulless

>go to waypoint, something happens
>go to next waypoint, something happens
>repeat for 80 hours

Why is every open world game like this?

people are stupid and cant play an open world game without being handheld because of fear they will stray from the intended experience

Please explain how Cyberpunk 2077 is anything like GTA5? I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just curious why I keep seeing this meme.

Is it because it's an open world game with cars? Because by that logic most open world games are GTA5.

Do you know what any of those words mean?

Started playing this on pc with the base patches.
>woozie is great
>having other islands unlock made the world feel bigger
>rpg-esque stats
>good amount of side content
My only complaint is k-dst needing more tracks.

most open world games are GTA clones, yeah

live in Cali those Ferns are so out of place for the country side.

>sunny 21st century California city
>"It's a city of dreams and I'm a big dreamer!"
>palm tree music
>hick meth heads

Attached: 1528871472565.jpg (1000x939, 651K)

Nice goalpost moving you dumb motherfucker

is it possible to make a game that involves driving cars, shooting things, and open world that is not a GTA clone?

Make it an FPS.

>But GTAV introduced FP-

No one plays GTAV in first person.

There are none, people are just autistic and bracing for a potential GOTY, in which they default their responses to bitter cynicism. Plenty of people on this board are still salty that Witcher 3 received more accolades than Bloodborne. They need a scapegoat to rationalize their irrational preferences and so they preemptively hate on a game before it’s even released and before the product can be fairly judged.

Yeah, don't set it in a city. Like Far Cry.
Or make it an actual RPG like 2077 was before they made it a GTA clone with RPG elements.

>implying you knew what the game “used” to be
Oh so you work there?

I know what he means

Is this your way of defending this soulless garbage lol

>IT'S NOT AN RPG COS I SAY SO.

Nigger you never even played 2020.

Doubt the driving, quality or polish even comes close to GTA V desu

lol what

Deus Ex wasn't like Baldur's Gate, now was it?

Tons of people do retard. Also putting a GTA clone in first person doesn't make it not a GTA clone. Especially after GTAV.

okay

>GTAV is an action adventure game set in a Californian city with shooting and driving in first person and third person
>CP2077 is an action adventure game set in a Californian city with shooting and driving in first person and third person (except on foot)
>(except on foot)
HOLY SHIT IT'S LIKE DEUS EX VS BALDUR'S GATE

Night City was in California before GTA was even in production. Fuck off.

The first GTA might I add.

and it looked like this in 2077 before they saw GTAV's success

Attached: cyberpunk-2077.jpg (1920x1080, 283K)

Looks like a lot of the city we've seen already.

Attached: 1535906497497.png (1936x1332, 3.62M)

Are you actually such a mongoloid that you think that what made GTAV sell well was the fact it was in california? And not that it's FUCKING GTA AND IT ALWAYS SELLS WELL?

no one even implied that you autistic retard

You poor delusional drone

>Altered Carbon
Suck my dick and balls, you fuck
Never once in my life I did such 180 in one fucking season. What a fucking wasted potential, everyone who like this garbage should be put on the cross and burned alive.
Fuck Altered Carbon and fuck you for reminding me of this trash, you fucking cunt

Attached: 1535952366746.jpg (542x343, 18K)

kek

>baked on textures

Attached: derrick acucksta.jpg (944x928, 81K)

As opposed to dynamic textures?

NIGHT GOOD DAY BAD

It's probably because of the very simular setting. What with the open world, western urban enviroment, clueless consumer culture full of yuppies and drug addicts so you never feel bad about killing anyone. It's a city right out of Commiefornia and it doens't appear to be futuristic in anyway outside some cyborg parts. You even drive around instead of taking some kind futuristic transit system. I'm not really disparagin the game, but people have waited a long time for a game with vast dark cities built from mega structures and the only thing we've gotten even close to that is E.Y.E. Divine Cymbermancy. Still waiting for a sequel

Attached: Eye_artworks_003.jpg (800x582, 107K)

It's somewhat crisper when you pick a snapshot of the demo that isn't in motion like pic related, although that's through the windshield. Everyone is just going to turn motion blur, DoF, chromatic aberration etc. off as has been the standard ritual for starting up any AAA game for years now. As for the washed out you're comparing a bullshot with an alpha demo, hopefully most of the game isn't like this cherry-picked spot since the rest of the footage looked fine, even the alpha already did. Unless you've never played a game you'll also know that videos of games don't come close to how good something can look actually playing it, there's no reason to believe CDPR came up with some shitty forced anti-aliasing that makes stuff blurry on purpose and can't be turned off so why jump to conclusions.

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (3840x2160, 2.57M)

GTAV is ugly because Southern California is ugly.

Daily reminder that it is called Night city after the founder, not because of the perpetual darkness you think all cyberpunk needs to inhabit. Also there's a day/night cycle and there have been plenty of shots of the city at night that look just fine. I don't know what Yea Forums's obsession with hating this game is to the point they will literally make shit up in their head and get mad about it.

Attached: night.jpg (1182x550, 210K)

Wonder where the Altered Carbon horseface waifuag disappeared

SA country was garbage as well.
Only good thing about it was breaking sound barrier on bikes

Why the fuck is Cyberpunk first-person? There's literally no point using that dated ass camera perspective in 2019.

Attached: 1530958462765.png (572x322, 393K)

Laziness. And because CDPR can't animate to save their lives.

cope, cdpr drone

Witcher 3 had terrible animations. Wouldn't surprise me they just wanted to take the easy way out this gen. Why improve yourself when you can just hire Keanu Reeves instead? Fuck this.

Why is it that every faggot that posts screenshots of youtube videos does it in the absolute shittiest, compressed format?

I mean, realistically some ENB/Shader shit will fix this post-release. But it's still lazy.

Fuck, look at Dead Space and Dead Space 2. Games look muddy as fuck, but if you slap some shaders on, the contrast and the colors pop.

>Keanu will follow you for the whole fucking game and only you can see him
This pisses me off way more than anything else revealed about this shit.

Why should it be third person

>wanting to play as a floating hand
go back to CoD or one of your shitty walking simulators you fucking faggot and leave our rpgs alone.

not an argument
game isn’t an rpg anyways, everyone knows that if it isn’t using 2d sprite graphics with isometric camera angle then it isn’t an rpg

First-person genre was a thing for two things; because of the restrictions of the hardware and because of fast movement that was hard to animate. None of these things are true in 2019. You can design any third-person game with near all the benefits of a FP game with the added luxury of SEEING your character and getting a better sense of spatial awareness. First-person should be used extremely sparingly, only when the gameplay strictly requires it. That is not the case for this game.

>was a thing for two things
*two reasons

Attached: 2020.png (412x496, 241K)

>2d sprite graphics with isometric camera
You call this shit RPG? Fucking zoomers with your isometric shit
got Celeron PC on christmass and you think you know what is an rpg now?

Attached: 1543736791680.jpg (284x177, 25K)

>even if the characters are in Bermuda

there is no such thing as a good third person shooter, it's a no-brainer they didn't go with it
most people who want third person just want to play barbie dress up and masturbate to their character anyways

fuck off REAL rpg's have first person perspectives and graph paper mapping

Attached: 220072-might-and-magic-book-one-secret-of-the-inner-sanctum-commodore.png (320x200, 3K)

>not being text based chad
into the bin with you, zoomzoom

you're right, when I play an RPG what I really want is that COD experience

Is all it going to take to fix this game is a mod that makes it night time at all time
A mod to make the skyoxes light up with stars?
Is making it dark all the time going to fix it?
Can we finally have a fucking Blade Runner game?

Now you're getting it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blade_Runner_(1997_video_game)

now now, some graphics are acceptable. pic related.
have you tried cleave's game? it's pretty good

Attached: sil.jpg (1400x841, 120K)

daytime in a cyberpunk game should have lots of smog to fit the dystopian atmosphere. why don't they do that here?

this looks fucking disgusting

Check this faggot and his fancy "interface"
What, a pen and paper is too hard to focus on?
game that focuses on the visuals losing in every other department, enjoy playing your half baked piece of shit

>there is no such thing as a good third person shooter
Absolute retard

Attached: MaxPayne3 2014-08-27 21-49-17-85.png (1920x1080, 2.23M)

>implying they will not fuck up the combat just like they did in The Witcher 3

that's Sil dude that's a modern game

t. seething consolefag

I swear dude, you always post pictures of vanilla gta v pretending it's the most beautiful shit ever.

I don't mind shitty graphics, in fact I don't care about graphics at all. The real crime was made on twitter when they stopped calling it an RPG.

So just follow that advice and only play 2077 at night?
>reading that and thinking it means campaigns should never take place during the day
Read it again.

>DX, Arx Fatalis, System Shock, Morrowind etc. don't exist and if they did obviously wouldn't be more applicable precedents

>Sunshine and cyberpunk don't mix
>never play during the day unless the weather is cloudy, drizzly and generally miserable
Daytime should be dreary, but of course they had to make it all full sunshine because they want that GTA zoomer money, and you CDPR drones defend it, disgusting

wtf happened. They gutted rpg features and now the game is literally shoot-n-loot globohomo white-man-bad wokefest?
Is this the price you pay for letting angry, ugly women and feminists have any power in your organization?