Vidya aged horribly thread

What video games have aged horribly in your opinion?

For me its GTA: San Andreas, I just can't get past the horrific blocky graphics, but I remember it being a comfy game when it came out.

Attached: london-uk-25th-may-2016-emilia-clarke-attends-the-european-film-premiere-G26FYK.jpg (1300x955, 109K)

McChicken.

>aged
t. game ''''''''journalist''''''''''

Heavy Rain

wizardry 6

I tried playing HL1 about 7 years ago and was devastated how shit the graphics were

Lmao is that emilia clarke from GoT? Haha damn the director sure tricked everyone with post production and shit, she looks fucking beat up

Nope

The command and conquer games

What the fuck do you mean with nope
It aged like fucking milk in the sun
Both graphically and the bullshit fucking story that people back then somehow thought was "revolutionary" cause story heavy or cinematic games used to be a bit of a novelty in 2010

It's basically the very definition of "product of its time" so fuck off with your "Nope"

Attached: 1546985463021.jpg (422x429, 27K)

just about every game that was a tech demo with a realistic art style at the time

Nah senpai.

HavE sex

Certain things just aren't reasonable in modern game design that would have been reasonable in the past. Things like esoteric puzzles or standing on certain tiles for a certain amount of time would be called tedious and inane nowadays, but were the norm in the 80's and at least early 90's.

At least explain your shit opinion you maggot

I'm gonna fuck your ass so hard you won't be able to sit FOR WEEKS

Attached: 1556854844093.png (692x765, 365K)

nice argument

MGS1

i hate it. I hate the stupid camera, i hate how stupid the AI have to be because of said camera, I hate how it looks, I hate how it controls. By today's standards it is a blocky unrefined mess that controls like a tank. Maybe some people think ugly models and terrible controls are charming, but not me. I think the story is kind of cool though.

That being said MGS3 is probably in my top 5 games (beat it like 5 times, and tried to speedrun it once), and i like 2 as well. MGS1 set the standards for stealth at the time, but I just don't get why V shills that its held up perfectly. I will commend it for having some good ideas, but the execution aged like milk.

Who is that cutie?

You're more obsessed about Emilia Clarke than i am dude

Attached: unknown.png (1040x2317, 726K)

the original C&C still plays and looks good, and Generals still plays fantastic but I overall agree. funny there are so many hipsters suddenly liking Tiberian Sun even though it's pretty much universally hated when it came out.

I don't know that feel.

>horrific blocky graphics
This is a good example of the degradation of the industry. Though many of the users aren't taking OP seriously, and they shouldn't, the unfortunate thing is that graphics whores like this represent a bigger part of the gaming community than you think.

Remember when 6th gen graphics finally nailed 3D graphics and they were no longer blocky but had the modern look we all know and love? Yeah, graphics could've stopped increasing then and I'd still be happy. Maybe if gamers started caring more about GAME DESIGN instead of GRAPHICS developers would make less shitty fucking games. Ayo, fuck people like you, seriously, you think Ocarina of Time needed those specs to be a masterpeice? How about Symphony of The Night? Or Super Metroid? Or Metroid Prime? Or God Of War? Or Halo Combat Evolved? Or Perfect Dark? Huh? Go fuck yourself, nigger.

Instead of appreciating the amount of texture detail achievable at the sufficient 30FPS that the new hardware allows, or the smooth games that run at 60FPS with the amount of stuff going on that wouldn't have ever been possible in the past, lets just complain. It's people like OP who are never satisfied that are vermin to this industry. No words could explain the utter disgust and hatred I have for filth like this. Go watch a fucking movie if it isn't REALISTIC enough for you.

Offense intended.

Attached: 1563156191361.jpg (506x374, 69K)

I never really feel a game is aged.
I can get into any game no matter how old and find something to like about it.
If a game is bad then the game is bad. It has nothing to do with when the game was made.

Attached: 1342438206274.gif (240x228, 858K)

She never looked good, the only thing she had going for her was showing tits and pussy in like episode 1 or whatever

Resident Evil games released prior to 4. I can't believe there are people out there who genuinely prefer the original 2 to the remake, it's insane.

Why do people get sucked into shit like that? I've seen that a thousand times on the internet. Reminds me of the faggots watching their kiddie robot movies because they also feature Megan Fox's (clothed) tits and ass.

Stop replying to yourself roastie

Are you a faggot or something?

Attached: 1562889299807.jpg (3840x2160, 1.6M)

Attached: 1564239944892.jpg (1367x2048, 1.15M)

It could be worse. I made the mistake of watching the first movie because I thought it might actually be good.
O well.

Bro look at her fat nose and flabby lips. She literally looks like a white nigger.

tl;dr you are a faggot

Attached: 31.jpg (2029x3000, 512K)

The original NES Metroid
it's a shame because the open-ended exploration aspect was pretty good, but the map design, respawn rate, and health farming makes the game kind of a tedious slog to play.

Attached: metroid-shaft.jpg (268x3220, 364K)

i can see the nose but the lips? what the fuck they're pretty nice

>posts guy in a wig
>calls me faggot
Nah

Yes they are nice. If you like nigger lips. Come on man she is worst kind of blonde mutt girl

Yeah i'm pretty sure you're a virgin bro, pouty lips are the absolute best type of lips for kissing

Tetris. I mean come on, blocks??? In 2019???

They are not just pouty though. They are too wide and flabby. Compare to quality lips like Scarlett Johansen or something

>scarlett jewhansson

Jews are the master race bro, that's why they control the world

Go suck newborns foreskins Schlomo

Attached: 1558279405830.jpg (540x695, 59K)

Good games do not age poorly. A game that was good back then will still be good today. Sure, there might be some clunkyness or use some quality of life changes, but it is still an inherently good game because quality does not change.

Attached: IMG_8674.jpg (184x184, 7K)

A game can still be good, but obsolete. It isn't a matter of aging poorly, it is just it possesses certain aspects that make it a chore to play compared to modern games.

The original Metroid is a good example. It is a great game, but it is hard to justify playing it when Zero exists, but that doesn't mean it aged poorly. It means that it's qualities are done just as well by another game, but without certain flaws.