EVO Leak

>Capcom
SFV is getting a proper season 4, it's going to be revealed as the 'final season of SFVAE' and all of the characters will be out by Q4 of 2019. Gouken and E. Honda are revealed, the rest of the season is kept secret. Dan Hibiki is going to be announcement beforehand as a joke.
>ASW
For BBTAG the new franchise is revealed which is Kill La Kill (they only confirm Satsuki here) and will release along with more P4A/BB/UNI and Arcana Heart characters over the course of 2019 - 2020
For GBVS they're going to reveal story mode, team battles (offline and online), and guild/faction battles. Guilds works similarly to DBFZ unions, except they're more elaborate. Players cannot make their own guilds, you are given a choice of 5 different guilds. You earn points by winning battles online in any mode and there will be monthly rewards based on your guilds placings in the rankings. There are rankings within the guild itself, and this is a replacement for the traditional 'ranked mode'.
Story mode is getting special treatment, it's quest based. By doing side quests you can get special rewards like new player icons and colors for avatars.
There will be two new character announcements, Forte and Rackam. It's also mentioned that there is more to come after EVO.
New Under Night game will be announced. It's called Under Night Exe: Complete Last Registry. Brand new story mode and characters.
Online modes are getting revamped. Added new lobbies that will work like they do in other Arc System Works titles, you walk with an avatar. Regular ranked and player matches are still in-tact too. 5 new characters.
>Bandai Namco
For DBFZ they will announce a new character, Janemba. No gameplay footage or release date. Gogeta and Broly will come out a day after EVO and both get a gameplay trailer. There's also going to be a new music pack including songs from the latest movie. They are planning on announcing something special, look forward to the world tour.
Tekken 7, new characters and mode

Attached: 1548649083975.png (800x533, 261K)

fake n gay

wow very interesting that you were giving specifics for everything then stopped at tekken. its almost like you're just making guesses and piggbybacking off of what is already known or expected in an attempt to bolster credibility. very weird and cool. thank you for sharing.

post limit, retard

Some more stuff as I couldn't put everything in my first one
>UNIST characters
I'll describe them by appearance
A nun with guns, swordsman, a high school student that uses tasers (?) to fight, a small agile monster that fights with its claws, and another nun that uses magic and barbed whips
>Tekken 7
New season is revealed, but nobody is announced just yet. The new mode lets you choose 2 characters for one fight. You choose a point and anchor character but there is no switching during a fight, it happens once the first character is dead.

>Nintendo
New game play footage for Banjo, no new announcements for Smash Bros.
They tease a new fighting game that isn't Smash, probably ARMS or a new IP.

>Gogeta/Broly releasing before Janemba
That is fucking stupid

What about the Sony announcement?

>get immediately called out and desperately try to save face
>takes you 12 minutes to come up with that nonsense
lol

why would any one evo person know anything about annoucements besides "company X wants a timeslot at Y for Z minutes"

this generation for fighters was a fucking disgrace
can't wait to see the next form of jewry next gen. holy shit

You can always tell that someone who doesn't play UNI makes these dumb posts. Everyone already knows whose going to be playable

>Tekken 7, new characters and mode

Damn, what a leak. Someone email Harada.

Nintendo has NEVER announced shit at EVO. Nice try, retard.

MrWiz already have a clue of what's coming.

everyone who's friends with interns know something, especially in fighting games

Attached: evo.png (1089x184, 24K)

can't wait for my girl zafina to finally get into t7

>new lobby style like other ArcSys titles
Would be a really good benefit though it also trades off the ability to spectate while waiting for your match.

Either way 5 new characters sounds like too much content for a new version of UNI.

>For BBTAG the new franchise is revealed which is Kill La Kill

Stopped reading here. We already know its either Senran Kagura or ABK. Nice try retard.

No word on SCVI season 2...

I hope we don't get fucked over with a "Here's Cassandra, bye forever"

Like we knew it was Arcana the first time the game added new content post-season 1?

My dreams were dashed cause I thought they finally would announce something, even if it was just the date and info on Hero but alas.

>ASW just collabed with trigger to release Kill la Kill the game :IF

there could have been a small provision to let them use the license for cross tag. i know it;s a stretch but it's a linch pin to the whole leak list.

>Forte
I flat out don't fucking believe that. I can't even humor that idea, because I literally can't see that happening. If there was a RoB origin character getting added it's Albert or Jeanne not fucking Forte which nobody gives a shit about her in Granblue not even the devs since they made her a draph for some reason

Sorry, that's what's gonna happen. I can guarantee it. Namco focuses all of its resources to Tekken. They only make new Soulcalibur games for a quick buck. It's happened before in the past too: look no further than how they handled SCV and TTT2. Soulcalibur v had less than a year to be made, while TTT2 had close to two. With T7 being the biggest game since T3, Namco is going to give fuck all to Soulcalibur and ride the Tekken train

Yeah, that's kinda my fear. I know it's par for the Soul Cal course, but it'd be nice if they gave even half a fuck about it.