XIV

>the best Final Fantasy since IX
>it wasn't even a mainline entry
single player losers in shambles

Attached: 1564191807877.jpg (812x1200, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/videos/459378929?t=07h27m44s
twitch.tv/videos/459378929
youtu.be/tfoQM6jNhW0
fflogs.com/zone/statistics/29#dataset=95
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

STOP playing Square-Enix RPGs.

or maybe it is because your taste has degraded so terribly that you settle for a WoW rip-off populated with ERPers and HIV positive degenerates. It's fucking shit. You missed the train when there was a good FF MMO

Attached: z.gif (540x310, 393K)

What did you do in XIV today?
What are you going to do first tomorrow?

Ran roulettes with my friends. Not sure what we'll do tomorrow, probably Eden normal first.

I know it sounds stupid to want to buff BLM more but why does Manafont have to be like 180s cooldown? Even 90 seems kind of fair I think

Attached: file.png (920x79, 17K)

Why? SE's ethics department has no power over FFXIV.

Finishing leveling up my crafters today. First thing tomorrow, I'll double dip on roulettes to cap tomes faster.

Yeah, that is absurd that you're the best dps by a country mile, yet you still want more

XIV is the worst FF
>Literally every dungeon is a hallway with ironclad linearity
>Literally every boss is just a dude in a circular arena
>Everything related to PvP is shit
>Open world zones are tiny, empty, have nothing going on, and are separated by loading screens
>Zero player choice in character building (stat choice, skill choice, talents, gear choice, etc.)
>Gear is universally boring (No gear sets, no unique effects, etc.)
>Classes are completely amateurish in their design (combos that only exist to be done in perfect sequence, two separate abilities like Demon SSlice > demon Slaughter that could be done with a single proc, etc.)
>Boring questing with awful instancing, unlike TESO/GW2/etc with unique instanced zones only for questing
>Over-complicated crafting which is ultimately just as meaningless as WoW's because it only exists to make catch-up gear and consumables
>Shitty graphics looks worse than early PS3 games
>Barely any voice acting
>Worse than PS2 tier animation
>Constant dissonance between gameplay and narrative
>Extremely unpolished
>Shit just fades in or out on screen, no actual animation to make it feel like a believable world being interacted with
>Shit MMO hotbar "gameplay"
>Empty areas with nothing to do
>Tons of immersion and lore breaking, inconsistencies, retcons, asspulls and other generic shounen tier shit
>Nonsense lore and garbage forgetable characters that no one even knows the names of

XIV is trash and it needing 4 fucking expansions of backstory, lore, development etc just to lead to ShB just makes it worse. Not a single person who jumped straight to ShB has said its good, the only people shilling it pretending ShB is good are XIV fags who've been subbed to it for 6+ years and have stockholm syndrome for pouring 6 years of their life and money investment of hundreds of dollars into into it. Yoshida said you could jump right into ShB but NOPE, please pour 300 hours of your life into shit just to get to more shit.

Attached: 1562856436711.webm (872x488, 2.73M)

This ain't SB and he's not talking about SMN

>nobody is going to be able play it for 5 hours later today
Amazing game.

>I'll double dip on roulettes to cap tomes faster.
For what purpose? You have a week to cap them and it's easy to do, what's the rush?

WoWfag alert!

Should I sell my espresso before or after maintenance?

Attached: 1552892008950.jpg (867x750, 68K)

bros, how do i find an FC? im tired of being an antisocial loser, i played for 200 hours and i got 0 friends
its time to become social

Attached: 1428677442942.png (221x221, 46K)

Attached: 1550915129532.png (1920x1080, 2.83M)

Faster I get tomes, the faster I get gear to help with Savage tomorrow night.

Shouldn't sell it at all. That thing sells for dirt cheap these days and it's not a worthy use of your time if you want gil especially when you compare it to other things. The amount you'd need to sell to make even 2 mill is ridiculous.

Attached: ffxiv_07282019_012148_237.png (1920x1080, 1.87M)

I try to be social but I still don't know how. I don't go socialize in Limsa because it's pretty awkward how some of the people there talk so I just don't try but in shit like PF I talk a bunch.

He seems like a trustworthy fellow. I'd sooner cut my own arm than betray him.

Attached: ilberd2.png (1000x1000, 1.46M)

Oh, right. I won't be running it until later in the week so I forgot about that.

Look on the recruitment forums. FCs that use shout chat to advertise are guaranteed cancer.

Nothing. The endgame is sparse and Savage will only last another 1-3 weeks. FFXIV is a glorified Single Player with a decent raid fight every now and then.

Attached: ff627cf344cefd1b9bb0d0522ba37fb6.jpg (400x563, 33K)

So why is this webm always with this post, I don't get it?

patch notes when

>XI fags literally the only niggers seething harder than WoW players

>implying WoW has stat and skill choice
>implying crafting is complicated when you can find 1 button macros for LITERALLY FUCKING EVERYTHING on google
>barely any voice acting, when there is 10 hours of cutscenes in JUST Shadowbringers versus WoW's NPCs and Bosses shooting out maybe 1 line a piece, 2 if you're lucky
>if you're gonna compare it to a Final Fantasy full voice acting only started with Final Fantasy 10
>Unpolished when the game runs smooth at 144 fps versus FPS capped console FF titles
>Shit fades out in every Final Fantasy ever, not sure why this was even brought up as a point
>Game can be fully mapped and customized with a controller versus all other final fantasy's "Press X to win" faggotry
>Gathering, doing FATEs, and doing hunts counts as "doing nothing"
>Nobody knows the names of npcs, when people have more actual merch of FFXIV npcs than most all mainline Final Fantasy titles
>posting shitty copy/pasta over and over again on a fucking internet message board
Time to kys nigger

Ilberdposting>>>>>>>>>>>>>literally any other posting

>What did you do in XIV today?
I already canceled my sub
>What are you going to do first tomorrow?
Wait for 5.1

Vautryposting > Illberdposting

>post actually criticizes WoW
>WoW-boogeyman
Holy shit does WoW live in your head rent-free?

> no idea what job I want to main
Anyone else an idiot like me?

>FCs that use shout chat to advertise are guaranteed cancer
Ones that send you a random invite when you're in a city and have 200+ members too. I don't get the point of joining some huge FC where you'll probably feel just as alone as if you weren't in one

Agreed. It's the best thing since the /biz/ materia meltdown before the expansion launched.

I might log in just to check out the new tomestone gear but realistically I'm done playing until 5.3 unless 5.1 is fuckhuge, I have a sizable backlog of games from this year alone

Main them all

You're replying to a pasta you moron.
>bringing up WoW-fag argument
The post shits on WoW as well user, why can't we stick to talking about our own game anymore?

I beat Shinryu for the first time. Probably going to do the Ivalice sidequests tomorrow and then more of the main story.

>the burger hides in a floating rock infested with flying sin eaters
>lets build a giant mech to pull it down
Why didnt we tell emet to pull an apachi helecopter out of his ass-I mean the lifestream and we drive it into the swarm of eaters? That would've been epic

Got goldsmith to 80. Probably get a couple more to 80 tonight if I feel up for it.

Attached: file.png (358x335, 48K)

Monk, stack skill speed and only use fists of wind. Be the fist of the north star.

I thought of monk but I don't know, I never played melee really before, let alone doing endgame stuff.

What should I sell? I don't have FSH leveled so I can't make oysters

Are there like bell bottom plants in this?

Wow is shit
Eat cum 14tranny

Because its generic trash ff14 """""gameplay""""

Wow is trash
Eat shit 14tranny

Unironically PFs.

Another Miqote and I blew an Elezen together. Tomorrow I will do it again.

I'm fucking with you but monk is one of the more annoying jobs to play since they love to make fights with phases where you can't hit anything and you'll lose greased lighting even with the tools they've given you. I still enjoy it though since I just like the thought of beating the shit out of world threatening dangers with my fists.

>Y-You can't get banned for AFKing! The GMs don't have proof!

Attached: 1564260345748.jpg (870x835, 100K)

So you don't like wow and you don't like xiv, why are you wasting your short life here then?

speaking of final fantasy games
is final fantasy 6 for android still have the fatal bug at the kefka tents?

Attached: 1563820641219.png (911x1290, 1.1M)

Attached: the image that destroyed Barry.png (1798x958, 221K)

Finally got to SHB today after around 130 hours. Will continue playing through the story.

Did my moogle dailies, roulettes, get wolf marks for my haircut.
Leveling crafters feels like a slog.

Attached: ffxiv_07122019_224759_584.png (1920x1080, 3.59M)

He got banned today for cursing in chat the day before.

He's butthurt that one-button fantasy 15 got a lower metacritic score than XIV

Final Fantasy 6 for android still has the fatal bug of being strictly worse than just emulating the GBA or SNES version on your phone instead because the Android chink port was dogshit

Not that user but I do love how these retarded pasta posts tend to bring out the fags that let WoW live in their head rent-free instead of focusing on XIV itself.

he is barry

I love 14, but it does make me sad that the MMO has probably one of my favorite FF story lines. That said its kind of a story that was really only this impactful BECAUSE it was an MMO.
You spend 6 years (A realm reborn) with faceless black robed immortals who want to destroy the world, just because. 6 Years with basically evil for the sake of evil villains, and then give them so much depth all in one expansion its astounding. All while not even once retconning a damn thing about them. This shit was foreshadowed since the beginning and it makes me wonder how much they've really had planned since the beginning.
Also helps that Ryne is cute, the writing is fantastic, the music is spectacular and the world is incredibly interesting and cool to explore.

Attached: Fishermans Horizon.jpg (1600x1351, 1.17M)

twitch.tv/videos/459378929?t=07h27m44s
holy fucking based, death to ALL twitch scum

Attached: 1560272272603.png (600x1000, 715K)

Story?

What melds do the Healers want at 80?

>better than X or XII
No

There's a number of flare pants in the game you just have to make sure your boots wont go over them

>join expert roulette30 mins before reset
>tank takes his sweet time on every pull, only single groups
>finish thirty seconds after reset

Working on CRP while leveling my SCHEDULE through Roulettes

>X
>Seymour not the protagonist
Insta trash

Shb is the best Japanese game of the last 25 years period.

*SCH
Got autocorrected.

Anyway what should I level next? Is GNB fun I need a tank

Lol

twitch.tv/videos/459378929
at around 7:34:00

Why doesnt' Square enix put this much effort into their single player FFs? Why is the only FF where you can choose ROLES an MMO exclusive? Why is Squeenix so retarded? I want to go home. My fingers hurt.

Attached: 1562639581419.jpg (540x542, 88K)

Leveling up crafters. It's very comfy.
The feeling when you make a full HQ set of gear you can actually use, or making a boatload of expensive potions or food feels so nice.
I'm looking forward to being a supplier to whatever FC I end up joining. I want to make raid food and potions for everyone for free.

Attached: 1515773706113.jpg (481x600, 72K)

>caring about streamers or linking any twitch streams at all
Fuck off with your cancerous ilk

Attached: ffxiv wowfugee edition.png (403x118, 13K)

He actually says yikes. Is there more proof that someone is a complete fucking APE?

Work on finishing Stormblood and ARR beast tribe quests, I'm 2 days away from the Sahagin mount.

The problem with crafting is that you really only craft to craft more things. Very, very little of it plays into combat which makes the whole thing feel pointless to me. Like the crafting system in xiv isn't bad but it's not interesting enough to craft for hundreds of hours strictly for the sake of crafting

>put this much effort into Single Player FFs
50% of XIV story is even good. Heavensward and Shadowbringers are the good bit of story this game offers. Most of ARR and all of Stormblood are utter trash. It's mediocre at best.
>only FF where you can choose Roles
Roles that are streamlined thanks to following the likes of WoW. I wouldn't say they're anything that interesting in regards to whatever else you can play. Want to pick roles play some older FF games and/or Bravely Default.
>Why is SE retarded
Cause they're Japanese EA and only care about the max amount of profit for the least amount of work. Why do you think FFXIV hasn't scaled at all no matter how many players it gets?

Food and pots are good. Not coincidentally, cooking and alchemist are the two best crafters.

GIVE ME THE FUCKING PATCH NOTES YOSHIDA

not them but you do realize there's references to regular final fantasies and an acknowledgement it's a copypasta right you didn't just respond without reading right

Attached: SpendMoney.png (1084x625, 185K)

gathering my levekit mats for 70-80

my autism prevents me from settling for less than hq everything and my poorfagness prevents me from just buying them

5,000 fate gems is gonna be a nightmare

Some of them are legitimately worth skipping.

Based Crystal dabbing on streamers

because ff14 is an abortion

Attached: jcouTube.jpg (1317x875, 350K)

anyone who wears a flat billed hat that isn't black doesn't deserve nice things

Yes BLM has been the highest damaging class for fucking years more and you still get bugged every expac and get better abilities. Quit her bitching you're starting to look like a SMN main.

I feel like this is the problem with most melee and hwy I haven't played one.

>"haha look at how good my Massively Multiplayer Online game is, single player fags BTFO"
>is a near irredeemable garbage trashfire and it's only redeeming quality is the single player story campaign
???????????

Here is someone first time fighting Omega and it taking over 50 minutes despite the party in magitek suits which is the only way to prevent them from dying constantly and even then can only be used effective for 30 minutes a day
youtu.be/tfoQM6jNhW0

Meanwhile Omega in 14 entire guide has less than fighting Omega the first time in XV, fighting omega in ff14 now for the first time takes less than 45 minutes and is just hotbar autobattle spam

Only AFTER you learn the fight in XV can you beat it faster

Attached: filthyfrankspecialsnowflake.gif (360x202, 2.52M)

Attached: 1554050281902.png (626x772, 392K)

I can just imagine the look on your face when reviews for Shadowbringers came out, Barry. It literally fucking mindbroke you into an endless copypasta loop, occasionally falling back on fucking metacritic user reviews to try and prove to people that XV isn't the pile of garbage it is.
Keep it up buddy. I'm sure one day you'll teach all those dumb internet people that the game you like is superior.
Just keep pasting this every thread for the next two years, and pray that the next expansion is rated lower than XV.

Attached: 1555370114867.jpg (356x750, 172K)

Cuz it's Berry probably, I don't know anyone else who is so head over heels in love with that unfinished piece of crap 15.

cope

It's not even the best FF MMO.

>literally only 14 reviews
>still less positive reviews and user scores than XV
>even ffxv dlc has higher userscores than entire ff14 expansions

The mindbroken ff14tranny seething

Attached: cc60724193845019.jpg (1479x568, 264K)

>Here is someone first time fighting Omega and it taking over 50 minutes despite the party in magitek suits which is the only way to prevent them from dying constantly and even then can only be used effective for 30 minutes a day
World first prog for Omega in XIV took nearly three days straight with no breaks.

FF14 is literally an unfinished piece of shit that you have to pay over $100 a year to play

Wait a minute

I think FFXV is great, and it was my GOTY for 2016, but Comrades is complete shit. Like, COMPLETE shit. They promised PSO-style looting and questing, and instead each mission is a literal square arena where you just use auto-attack to win.

Barry evading bans is a no-no

Companies like EA love idiots like this. It's a shame with how much these people let slide in hopes of pixels.

Attached: ffxiv_07292019_151234_274.png (1920x1080, 2.38M)

>world
irrelevant, that's just because ff14 is trash mmo proc hotbar shit, we're talking about now and it takes less time than ever fighting omega first time in XV

>user reviews
How many metacritic accounts did you make to boost XIV that high, Barry? Must have taken you a whole afternoon.

Attached: laugh.png (500x593, 77K)

Starting this game soon. Would a tomboy catgirl be too cliche or what.

>I think FFXV is great, and it was my GOTY for 2016,
What's it like having taste so bad you think the worst ARPG ever made is GOTY contender?

Dunno, I said FFXV, not Sudeki

Pardon me, meant XV here.

Yes

yes. very.
become a potato tomboy instead, much better and you wont be cluttering the server with any more catshit

>we're talking about now
And now it takes 2 minutes to kill Omega while even doing Omega in XIV unsynced still takes about 5 minutes or so just for final omega, on top of maybe 2-3 minutes for the first phase, and that's being extremely generous.
But if you want to talk about people fighting Omega blind in XV on release and taking 50 mintues to kill him, then we're going to talk about people fighting Omega blind in XIV on release and taking about 72 hours to beat him.

Nope each area in comrades are different sections of the open world during world of ruin
and you can't get passed a single thing by holding anything, you have to be attentive in combat actively dodging, countering, attacking, exploiting weakness and anticipating or else you'll get fucked immediately

Attached: FINAL FANTASY XV_20171118014332.webm (960x540, 2.89M)

STOP BULLYING SMNS

Sudeki at least has tolerable combat.

Except for the fact it took world firsters 3 fucking days to clear Alpha with 4 hour naps in-between days? Barry man why do you got to just shit everything up, the KH threads the DNC threads, and now your dragging your shit to XIV too? Fuck off dude I honestly can't understand why your opinion on a few years old game at this point pushes you to do this crap.

t. ban evading tranny

You mean best.

I think I like Light skinned girls now

Attached: forgiven obscenity.jpg (1920x1080, 301K)

>you have to be attentive
>shows a webm of an attack with a ten decade long telegraph

How many do you have tranny? For that matter how many xiv accounts do you have?

>You mean best
Nobody mentioned The Oath in Felghana, Barry

THIS THREAD HAS SULLIED MY WONDROUS BOARD LONG ENOUGH!

Attached: 1563175819879.webm (852x480, 1.96M)

I'm out of ideas then. I play elves in every fantasy game but the ones in this game look like shit. Guess I'm rolling a male character.

No it doesn't. I still remember being on 1up.com and "feuding" with the Sudeki fanboys as a Fable fanboy. Fable is, was, and always will be far superior to Sudeki. Same with FF15.

And XV at least has fantastic combat, characters, world, dungeons, animation, villain, music etc

14 has nothing

Yeah true, Fable is vastly better than Sudeki, but both make XV look like the fucking joke that that pile of garbage is.

>fantastic combat,

Attached: laughing clown.jpg (150x150, 19K)

IT'S HIM!

>enjoyed Nier Automata
>excited for the raid
>realize it means every basic bitch is going to run around with 2B's outfit

FUCK

Attached: 1539193121642.gif (300x300, 313K)

No one cares about world first
we're taking new player NOW

14 omega first time now takes less time than XV omega first time at all

Wow go figure the ff14 tranny is a kh tranny

Use pieces to create unique GLAMOURS.

>we're taking new player NOW
So, 20 minutes for Omega in XV and a few hours for the Omega fights in XIV, since you still need to learn some of the mechanics even unsynced?

Stop replying to him, you retards. Discuss job changes
>AST pot buffs
>WAR healing buffs
>DNC pot buffs
>BLM nerfs
>NIN buffs

>XV being anything but a mediocre unfinished mess of a game

Attached: 1547036834719.png (640x480, 400K)

BOARDWARDEN JANNY!

So we're talking about how long it takes someone who already knows the fight doing it now in XIV, versus how long it takes a new player who is underleveled and undergeared and compeltely blind in XV? Are you even listening to yourself?

>MCH buffs

Is that a transmog?

I just want old AST back, it doesn't need to be as strong as SB but Christ how could they do this too my boy.

You know the tradeoff for using magic is no cancel to dodge right? which is why after magic spell on prompto they were left wide open for that gladio attack without being able to cancel the recovery animation after the spell because that is the tradeoff for using strong magic, it is called balance and choice, if instead of using magic and used barrier they'd have blocked Gladio's attack but prompto would have exploded his weapon before it could activate, the only way to get out of that situation alive was to warp away but it was too late to do that since the magic had been input

retard

I don't have a metacritic account because my enjoyment of something is independent of its review scores. You put a lot of stake in them though.
I only have the one XIV account, no need for more since alts are pretty useless in this game.

Yeah no one did

Yes, maybe you should learn to play it and not be a retard

when is the maintenance and how long ?

Yeah you didn't answer my question how come XV pushes you to be so fucking autistic towards literally any other game coming out, it's a game you no life.

>magic
>strong
>anything that isn't warp strike spam
>strong
lol

XIII killed FF.

Attached: 1537604597930.png (372x750, 260K)

Omega first time in XV 50 minutes as shown here even with magitek exosuits for invulnerability

omega first time in 14 now less than 40 minutes and you can pay to level skip anyway

I think everyone's learned to hold circle and square depending on what flashy lights are on the screen, Barry. I can understand it seeming difficult and complex to you, but the majority of people disagree.

You really should just kill yourself already Barry

Attached: shadowbringers.png (803x963, 922K)

No this is a transmog

Attached: 6vu42gy05hz21.png (1508x1488, 652K)

>Omega first time in XV 50 minutes as shown here even with magitek exosuits for invulnerability
Right. Compare that to XIV Omega first time when equally geared, which is 72 hours.

I need a static for savage. Where my Illbreds at

Queermo WoWfugee

Don't reply to him dude he feeds off of (you)s

I like what they tried to do to it, but they failed in execution. It might've just been the nature of how the game progresses but i hated how it just devolved into balance spreads and that's all. I want different cards for different things

What if Barry is a falseflagger trying to make FFXV look even worse than it already does? I cannot comprehend any reason for defending such a mediocre game so vehemently.

Attached: 1561324792367.gif (500x436, 1.35M)

Are you even using fucking English?

Why is it that every time I join voice chat in any way for xiv there's always someone with an Indian accent? I swear to god.

I can understand sacrificing flavor for viability, I don't like it but I understand it. I can understand sacrificing some viability for flavor, I don't like it but I understand. AST just got gutted it in both regards and now it's a shell of itself.

I've considered it before he refused to answer why he does what he does in the name of XV so one can only assume his true motives.

You'd play escapist games too if you lived designated shitting street land.

>XIV
>Has no ending
>literally unfinished
>anyone playing since 2013 has dumped over $400 into it and would cost over $100 to play it just for this year alone if started at ShB, complete ripoff
>PS2 tier graphics and worse animation
>barely any voice acting
>autobattle hotbar trash
>Took 14 years to make
>makes less money than ffxv mobile game which made over $375m in 2018 alone, and sold less copies than ffxv itself
>hadn't even sold 6m units
>barely any reviews

>XV
>Has a solid defined ending
>Literally finished with a proper start, middle and end
>Cost $60 at launch, free movie, free anime, free spinoffs, dlc all cost less than a single mount in FF14, entire game now with all dlc included is $50 or less
>God tier top of the line graphics, tech and animation
>Everything fully voiced
>Action based actual combat
>took 3 years to make
>Sold over 9m im under 3 years
>over 100 reviews

Cope

Attached: ardyn158.jpg (3840x2160, 857K)

Are you literally just me? That's what I'm doing too and I'm still a sprout and only just got to the credits for ARR. Can't stop leveling crafters and already several mil in net worth. It's really fun.

Attached: 1552784116768.jpg (1500x2267, 421K)

You don't need to know it to do it in under 40 minutes in 14 retard
its that braindead

...XV-kun?

Is anyone going to do savage tomorrow? I'm surprised there hasn't been a lot of replies saying that.

My beautiful wife!

What are some single player FFs where I can get banned for 3 days before a boss shows up?

Not tomorrow. My group goes in wed.

Sure it is
that's why you brought up scores to begin with 14tranny

Nobody here is good enough to even try it, they're afraid of all the professional parse trannies

What are some single player FFs where I can be locked out of the game for 5 hours when I want to play?

>XV
>took 3 years to make

Attached: 1510012532930.jpg (1284x1057, 106K)

I'm 99% convinced he doesn't believe in anything he says and is just fucking around for (you)'s it's one of the longest running ruses I've seen.

never had someone /tell you for a FC? If they do and its not some wall of text try chatting them up.

What a faggot. Serves him right. That moment the GM put him in the gaol was just priceless. He yapping the entire time and then silence.

Attached: 1535356752932.jpg (252x240, 15K)

Why does a great game like XV trigger your autism so much?
mad the boyband game sold better than your medieval fantasy furry larp simulator,

Nothing, mainly because I've been busy today. Yesterday I was grinding trusts for a few hours, got DNC to 74 doing that, and I STILL haven't gotten my main picks for party members up to 73 yet to do something other then Holminster Switch.
Thankfully the AI can handle double pulls for the most part, and will only fuck up when healer AI goes braindead for a second.

I'm pretty bad. Purple parser here and I'm gonna attempt pugging it. I just wanna know when's the cut off for clearing it so I can still fuck around with stuff and not have to pug it all day just to get a clear.

Savage with my static, our tanks seem super unreliable but we have a SAM and MNk who hit orange for alpha and the ex primals so I'm hopeful.

I'd like to fill her darkness with my light, if you know what I mean.

Attached: smiling_merchant.jpg (880x726, 99K)

>he hasnt into magic let alone comrades magic
>he thinks warpstrike spam is a thing in comrades
retard you'd get 2 warpstrikes at most before stasis if you're not rocking a mage build, and pointwarps only recover 5-10% of mp bar in comrades not the entire bar like in main game

What should I level next?

Attached: whatnext.png (371x467, 78K)

post THAT image

>That static member after he gets banned telling him "you fucked us"
Holy kek

>XV
>3 years to make

Attached: 1417230571543.gif (187x155, 2.28M)

We're missing 4 people :(

Alright, start up the game and stream you clearing O12S right now in under 40 minutes on your first clear. No looking at guides.

>>XV
>>Literally finished with a proper start, middle and end

Attached: goodjoke.gif (220x220, 1.14M)

What's wrong with pugging it and finding people from there?

>3 years
mor like 30 years lmao

Its ok I get it you think your ff14 hotbar simulator that has as much "gameplay" as a Yea Forums post timer is actual gameplay

>only 14 reviews
Nice try tranny but nope

Attached: FFMC5.jpg (1395x1729, 736K)

BLU

Whatever you want. Stop being an insecure faggot.

oh okay so comrades is just hold O instead of holding O after pressing triangle, got it

wait they made danny sexbang a final fantasy character??????????

A dps that isn't a caster so you can do all the role quests. Pick SAM or any other melee dps since they're all 70 or higher compared to your ranged classes.

Omega first time now in XV 50 minutes with magitek exosuit for 30 minutes of full invulnerability
Omega first time now in 14 less than 45 minutes

dilate

BLU

Sam

14 is trash yet you defend it
15 is what a good FF looks like

ff14 fags are trannys or currys

Would rather have a solid 8 but that'll probably he the plan week 1. Our flakey friends bailed hard on us

XIV is a mainline series FF game though.

FSH

>only 3 day ban
Thats not even that bad. Should've gotten worse.

I have never heard of any of those game critic sites on the left.

Attached: 1552850849726.png (443x479, 226K)

>Omega first time now in XV 50 minutes with magitek exosuit for 30 minutes of full invulnerability
Nope, it doesn't really take that long unless you're undergeared
>Omega first time now in 14 less than 45 minutes
Nope, wrong. it tooke 72 hours. Even clearing it now, overgeared, would take a few hours to learn the mechanics

What if a pug shows up and legit plays better than you?

Attached: youfuckedus.jpg (308x269, 21K)

0-4 prog on nin
5-9 prog on sam

Attached: 1559593935697.jpg (296x291, 10K)

>20 minute tank queues
i was promised instant queues

Attached: 1503349462197.jpg (1440x1080, 135K)

Started on Luminous in 2013
Came out 2016
Has a definitive ending since launch

Yes

FF14 started on CT in 2005 and came out 2019 and its current engine is just slightly modified 14 1.0 engine
Has no ending

Ok so you didn't play it

Attached: FINAL FANTASY XV_20171118013848.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

emet does look like danny huh

>LTW SB quests have you taxidermy animals
>still can't taxidermy animals yourself into furniture

Attached: straight_up.png (2048x1692, 1.42M)

So, they are dropping his ass?

And none on the right have any more merit than the left
They're all literal who people that actually reviewed them

I just started last week and I have 2-3 more MSQ to do until leaving Ul'dah so I went to pick up other classes before moving forward.
Leveled goldsmith, alchemist and weaver to 15 and pugilist and warrior to 7. I'll level the latter two a bit more tomorrow, there's still plenty of sidequests to do so on. I'm getting the hang of the game so I might even end up getting those two to 15 and leaving Uldah tomorrow.

GNB, SCH/SMN, NIN, DRG, BRD maxed, which one would you focus on next?

See Cope

>MMO
>has no ending
You keep saying this but I think you are physically incapable of understanding what an MMO is.

came out 2010*
but 2019 works too since it actually came out again with more budget release than prior versiona

Not implying otherwise, just thought it was a little suspicious. From their names they sound like amateur college game journalists or something.

Is it worth still doing the Doman Reconstruction or is it more or less just the housing items you get out of it?

>its ok to not have an ending if its an MMO!?

Post game Stormblood sure is fun

Attached: XhYA1tn.jpg (2560x1440, 503K)

We ask them to join of course

Name an MMO with an ending that is still functional today.

You get a fancy kimono coat if you are into that.

even comrades character creator is better than 14s

yikes

Attached: 1563932404546.png (1920x1080, 2.14M)

>A currently ongoing MMO where there story isn't finish, still has running plotlines, and the directors outright said they intend to end it in a couple expansions doesn't have a definitive ending that leaves no room for further expansion
Barry my boy your brain damage and ability to bait people to this day still impresses me

ff11

>its ok to not have a finished story from the get go because its an mmo!?
The absolute shillery

Accurate. Trannies seething.

>beast tribe quests
Why

based

stop feeding him

After being burned by blizzard, I gave this a fair shake. 1 sec of lag on telegraphed aoes makes me not take the game seriously. I'll just play it casually until blizzard un-fucks wow.

I'm a sucker for mount collecting

Thats FFXI user, you know the game that even gave SE the notion to make FFXIV in the first place?

If I want a story I'll watch a good movie. I play this game for the fun jobs, dungeons, and fashion.

I bet you defend microtransactions and lootboxes too

>I can make the tranny dyke from the new Terminator in 15 therefore it's better
yikes

Attached: term.jpg (620x413, 26K)

14 is so bad
just avoid it like the plague

Post any proof of anyone beating Omega blind on their first time in less than 40 minutes from the beginning of O11S to the end of O12S

You need to be out of the area when the cast bar goes off, not necessarily when the animation happens.

There's no lag on aoes. Sounds like you need a better connection.

It took 13 years to reach that ending. ARR's only been around for 6. Does that mean pre-Rhapsody XI was shit for not having an ending?

Attached: violent_tomboy.jpg (1200x1200, 132K)

How is it not a mainline entry? It's called final fantasy 14. Thats the 14th one.

Hated that when I first started as well. If you're in the circle when it disappears, you're getting hit even if you make it clear outside afterward
After awhile you don't even notice anymore it's just another way to play a game.
Also you can swing it to your advantage knowing you're about to take damage a half second in advance so it's not an entirely unrewarding feature

>literally 69 fucking raids
Is stormblood a prank or something? Am I supposed to go trough all of this

god speed user

IX was racist as fuck

Attached: nigger.png (1366x768, 304K)

What?

Attached: confused-will-smith.jpg (600x512, 79K)

His real name was the flaming Faggot tho

nobody cares what nonsense fake name you put in on your file.

It was shit because Xi is shit

>trial roulette is now Hades roulette
I mean I like the fight but come on

Attached: 1562907860666.gif (250x250, 3.01M)

Precious

>expert roulette is just the Anyder dungeon every time
I don't understand why.

You can make non retards unlike your literal tranny simulator

Attached: DWPi3ILWkAAyGxL.jpg (1200x675, 114K)

>wasting roulettes on a 80 job

Attached: 1537536034102.jpg (800x600, 287K)

Post proof of someone starting ff14 for the first time in 2019 post shB launch and taking 72 hours to beat omega for the first time

>he doesn't want phantastic tomestones for easy p*rses via sheer stat advantage

what DC? i'm on cactuar with a tiny FC that's looking to grow and it's entirely shitposters

>It's another Titania normal wipe party
But why is this so difficult for normies? I feel like I can literally carry better in this fight on DPS than tank/healer.

each xpac in 11 had an ending, they just added new ends

14 has no ending

When a new housing zone is released like maybe Ishgard, can everyone claim their plot instantly like on a black friday rush or do certain timers/gates still apply?
Or will only the priviliged previous plot owners get a headstart in a new housing area?

Attached: 1564201734469m.jpg (623x1024, 64K)

patc notes when

Frontlines Shatter feels fucking weird now. All night there wasn't a single close match. The winning team almost always won by 500 or more points.

I'm not. Why would you think that?

Open plots are always FFA the second they're out. However Ishgard will probably be locked behind a long DoH/L questline so do that.

I never said it would take them 72 hours, I said it would take a few hours to learn the mechanics unsynced. You however gave a definite figure (40 minutes) so it's on you to prove that figure.

I hit the wall
all that's left is endgame grinding
how do I get more glamours? becoming a weaver?

Is Gunblade a Funblade? I need a tanking job

>how do I get more glamours?
Find the glamour you want. Google how to get it. Do said steps to get it.

It's pretty fun I think.

liar tranny

Leveled my BRD from 73 to 77
Try to pug savage with one of my 80s

Your life.

Is there neckwear that's just a cloth band instead of a fuckhuge dog collar or some hobo necklace?

Quality of life improvements are strong when you lvl crafters. Materia slot your own equipment, pentamelds, repair gear inside instances, make your own raid gear for day 1 raids. food and pots, and make high value items early on and make millions.

It's like if SAM was a tanking job.

Would they really do that? Have they ever done something of a scope like that, something THAT novelty like the new housing behind a long quest chain?

AHHH PEOPLE ON AETHER QUEUE FOR MSQ ROULETTE I WANNA DO IT BEFORE THE MAINT.

Been levelling DNC on my alt because I ended up liking it a lot when I played it in Ex Trials on my main. Tempted to go full DNC for raid, but might just stick with SCH.

Tomorrow, helping my crafter friends gear up the world firsters on my main's world, before getting my own gear and pugging E1S, and if I can clear it fast enough start E2S.

Nah, I said the first time someone killed Omega in XIV it took 72 hours, because you kept talking about the first time someone killed Omega in XV
Omega in XV takes significantly less than 50 minutes now, unless you're an undergeared dipshit.

>people are actually arguing with some retard trying to compare a single player game to an MMO
At least the WoWfags are talking about something comparable while there's absolutely nothing analagous between XIV and XV aside from the name. That comparison is pure shitposting and doesn't deserve to be taken seriously.

theres the redbill scarf

doesn't it give like 10 capped tomestones? Not worth it. Hunt trains are better for capping anyway.

Do you think Vaultry fucked the female sin eaters?

Of course they would, housing and inventory space are their biggest money makers next to emotes and stupid mogstation outfits.
That said they've mentioned the Restoration of Ishgard which will be for DoH/L. We don't know if it's going to be a Doma restoration style thing with weekly lockouts and ranks or just a questline, but I lean toward the former.

what are you talking about? FFXIV is a numbered title, by definition that makes it mainline

They won't do that and if they do it'll be something like an apartment at best but not actual housing. Yoshi-p will get fucking assassinated if he pulls shit like locking housing behind doh/l. No one. And I mean no one wants this.

I think that's the only reason why there are female sin eaters.

Attached: Tasleen ahego.jpg (1038x1215, 263K)

on ninja how do i fit all my ogcd in my first TA window? i've got it almost perfect but i usually miss the 2nd kassatsu

do i just need a better ping? there's always a slight pause after i hit my first mudra

I wanna say low level crafting shit fits the bill but I'm not positive, check mb

>patch notes come out
>your job got nerfs
>even if your job was already bad it still got nerfs
post your reaction

For the record I think my WoL would have been a rad Sin Eater.

They already said they'd have a way for non DoH/Ls to contribute with a ticket system or something.

Liar tranny
you said 72 hours

Fuck I just know MCH is going to get nerfed. We have it too good and I'm not used to that.

yeah ffxiv is just mmo trash that no one plays

Each expac in 14 has an ending.

More like he ate them if you know what I mean

How the fuck else are you supposed to get ventures?

I need my slaves running biz ops 24/7 motherfucker bring on the slog

>We have it too good
lolwut? MCH is arguably the worst DPS in the game in terms of rDPS, certainly it's bottom 3 for sure

The only jobs that will potentially be nerfed are BLM and MNK.
BLM is obviously overtuned next to the other casters, and the 2x true strike per twin snake rotation on MNK is probably unintended.

my job is unnerfable

>How the fuck else are you supposed to get ventures?
hunts
gc seals

You ARE rolling on gear in dungeons right? You ARE in a hunt linkshell/discord right?

Oh cool, didn't know that.
Either way it sounds like building NPC favor in a custom delivery manner (or Crystalline Mean) in order to get eligible to make a plot purchase to me. I dunno.

>He doesnt know

Attached: 46468913784.png (781x674, 428K)

Either get better ping or more skill speed. But honestly it doesn't really matter anyway because unless they're going to fix it today with the patch your dps is bottom of the barrel tier anyway.

Unless something changed we're at the top. Naturally we're not pulling BLM numbers, but who the fuck is.

speaking of linkshells
how does an autist find one of those on his server

i mean sacred soil did need a toning down and a shift to some other part of the kit

You were near the top in pDPS but that has been exposed as primarily padding. When you measure by rDPS, which removes padding entirely, machinist is bottom-tier

>XIV
>not mainline
>Final Fantasy XIV
>not mainline
10/10 bait

>205 hours
>still near the beginning of stormblood post
Fuck this game is huge

What server?

during a hunt or in a major city just /shout 'lf active hunt LS"

Nah, BRD and MCH are almost equal in rDPS. It's probably fair that they're both relatively low, just the cost of absolute mobility. The lowest are DNC, NIN, and RDM because SE is retarded and overvaluing raid DPS CDs now.

I want fucking Amaurot 24/7, I fucking hate Anyder.

They've had years to work on it so yeah. Just "enjoy" the story and don't try to rush it.

I lvled SAM, WHM, WAR, GNB, and BLM you can’t nerf them all Square Enix!

That's why everyone tells new players to take their time. There's a lot of stuff to get through.

I run the game solo, I only multiplayer when I need a dungeon or raid done

Never tried hunts, still don’t know what linkshell is

Also I guess I missed the anata and I’m already at the part before we rescue Ryne from Vautry or whatever, is it gonna be a pain to go back and unlock?

just shout out and ask for one. In the meantime, you can set your PF to search for hunts only and the moment something comes up, join it, go kill the thing, then ask for invites then.

Yeah being able to move AND still use 90% of our shit is a pretty big plus.

The operation on my mother was a success. She is stable and everything is okay. She needs to stay in the hospital for a while, though.
Thank you for reading my blog.

machinist is definitely below RDM in rDPS wtf are you even talking about. Red Mage is a net positive in rDPS because embolden is underrated

Am I the only one that actually likes the 2.5s OGCD? I actually feel like I can fuck up in higher level content because casting the wrong shit can pretty much wipe my party.

He wouldn't do it... right?

Attached: 1561236942412.png (974x737, 595K)

*AHEM*
FUCK STREAMERS
FUCK JANNIES
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY
FUCK ELIDIBUS

Attached: 1562956144115.jpg (908x763, 408K)

> I said the first time someone killed Omega in XIV it took 72 hours, because you kept talking about the first time someone killed Omega in XV

>WHM nerfs
I'll unsub

Attached: 1548559990441.jpg (1045x955, 366K)

fflogs.com/zone/statistics/29#dataset=95
Nope. Unless Kihra's calculations are fucked, MCH beats RDM in every percentile tier.

>fuck up after 2.5 seconds vs fuck up after 2 seconds

We both know it's coming.

Malboro here, same feel
At this point I’m in it for the story and raiding.
I don’t know where to start making “friends” (if you can call randoms you play an online video game with as such) and based on the unending horror that is XIVg I don’t know if I want to.

It's gonna happen dude

>mfw I love all 3
First timer here, will they add any more dungeons on Expert roulette? Hopefully it's just as good if they do.

I will be so mad if whm gets nerfed it’s fucking perfect

It feels really good. A little too good. Just a little a bit.

well that's bullshit

>all the non-selfish DPS are bottom feeders except dragoon which for some reason is allowed to be high DPS and high utility
why the fuck does yoshi love melee so damn much

I have noticed that I seem to be outdpsing my entire party many times on dungeons while keeping them alive

They'll buff AST and wait until 5.1 to asses whether or not they need to give WHM slight nerfs

Attached: 1558410682451.png (500x525, 16K)

Nice user, cherish the time you get together, you never know how much you'll miss it if something happens. Speaking from experience /blog

The Redbill Scarf from the end of the Heavensward raid questline. It's a red striped bandana you wear around your neck.

Barry's gone to town on this thread huh? Sometimes I admire his tenacity, but he has to be at the end of his rope, right? He can't possibly sustain himself with imagined tranny tears and playing through XV daily.

Attached: 1553399869686.jpg (750x375, 47K)

That's just your DPS being shit.

It does need a very very very small potency nerf to either Glare or Dia though.

In the process of removing piercing they gave it back a little TOO much potency in everything. Watch it get kneecapped in 3 hours

Can you imagine the shitposting overdrive he'll go into if we ever get a XIVxKH crossover?

Because being melee is inherently a pretty big limitation, of course they'll look better on easy normal versions of fights without really punishing mechanics that force disconnects. They'll probably be fucked over somewhat in 1 or 2 of the savage fights.

yea, but they take one out in exchange.

I hope he finds the person that reported him and he makes that person that GM him life a living hell.

You messed with the wrong neighborhood etc.

Your underestimating whm dps. Cast the skill that decreases cast time significantly for 15 seconds and soak holy and you do stupid damage, because holy has a really short cast

your ping sucks bro. it's common if you live on east coast.

14 is a mainline entry you double fuck, that's why it's got a number and not a mere subtitle. And 14 and 9 are both shit.

Attached: 1490823514402.jpg (1255x1344, 450K)

I got a confirmed change to SAM for the upcoming patch, sorry but I can't leak my source and I didn't get to see the rest of the notes. Anyway here it is

SAM's Midare Setsugekka will now do 9999 potency at all times. SAM also has a new Iai attack that can only be activated when the enemy is below 20% hp, this attack will deal 9999 potency as well on top of bonus damage based off how much meditation the SAM has built up.

They should still never be doing more damage than a DPS job, even on an AoE pull.

Attached: robert-baratheon-my-memory-king-robert-baratheon--murdered-by-a-pig-give-me-something-for-the-pain-a (1920x960, 2.29M)

BOW DOWN OVERDWELLERS

Attached: 1547550709431.jpg (1920x1080, 406K)

>Because being melee is inherently a pretty big limitatio
lmao

okay faggot

more like yikejutsu

>tfw someone with blue parse or less are the most stuck up players in the game

Attached: 2019-07-29_20-31-55.png (941x377, 42K)

helped my FC mates gain a few levels today, got some eden pieces before the reset, made some gil selling shit I got from maps.

first thing I'm gonna do tomorrow is level up a healer depending on how good/bad the balance changes are.

Based

Liar tranny
you said 72 hours

its not even a ff

Is Savage really going to be that hard? I'm surprised really nobody said they're gonna pug savage first thing.

WHM has done more than DPS in mass pulls since ARR, the original dropoff nerf had more to do with Holy than Flare.

I want to cum inside the Weeping Warbler and hear her raspy moans!

Attached: Weeping_Warbler.png (391x711, 342K)

@472240603
such poor bait. not even deserving of a (you)

>99% of 100, after all, is still only 99 people in a game filled with millions
i'm a statistic dropout but what is this

Attached: solus cringe.png (670x680, 725K)

nobody fucking knows yet. the content isn't out.

both delta and sigma were easily puggable even in NA. i wasn't around for alpha

It really doubt they're changing the formula so expect this to be beaten within 72 hours, and if you really go hard at it you can clear in the first couple of weeks with pugs, I did for both Delta and Sigmascape. They won't do hard fights until Ultimate next odd patch

Why do so many healers die to the last boss of Malikah's Well? It's not like it's hard to dodge extremely delayed lasers.

I dunno why people get so vehemently upset over parsing. Yes, tryhards ruin everything, but It's still a fun challenge to pick up a job you've never touched before and then using FFLogs and ACT to train yourself to be better at it.
I went from a grey parsing DNC to purple parsing DNC by just optimizing myself using ACT and FFLogs, and it's rewarding as fuck to see my history of improvement.

>XIV
>not mainline

Attached: 1518463098781.jpg (1204x1074, 181K)

That is apparently the hardest MSQ boss, because I've seen more deaths and wipes on it than anything else.

It has TWO fucking mechanics. It's unbelievable.

UNLEASH DILATIMA

Attached: lahabrea.jpg (1117x1080, 188K)

that guy got fucking destroyed

remember to make sure you have your specializations set and stock up on extra souls of the crafter, since the new shit is probably gonna be specialist only for a while

I've seen some people just stand too close to the corner on them and each shit from 2 or more lasers

i'm expecting this first tier to be slightly easier than omega's due to the massive surge of popularity the games had recently to ease new players in.

Lots of people who aren't interested in playing healer leveling it right now because of instant queue times and free clusters.

I can only pray that the only nerf we get no buffs. I like where my job is right now, but the other jobs really need their buffs.

>tfw you don't know how to set up the overlay

Yeah, having to be in melee range is an inherent limitation. Melee should do more sustained rDPS than ranged physical across the board in fights devoid of meaningful mechanics.

>party member dies
>turn on 1st person mode and crouch to look up her dress as she lays there dead
>start pet emoting
>get cleaved
>die on top of her still warm lifeless body
I'm starting to like this game

Attached: 1564278025586.jpg (580x563, 236K)

That sucks to be honest. Guess Amaurot will bite the dust, or is it random?

I'm not asking about the difficulty, I'm just honestly surprised a lot of people aren't doing it first thing.

to be fair, if you space out a bit you'll miss what order the lasers appeared in. unless they're the same every time, i haven't checked
the first boss in nintendo switch was more annoying imo

It's over for you WHM friend

Attached: 1564209961630.gif (364x838, 21K)

its not even ff

add plugin in act under plugins tab
click on overlayplugin.dll tab
under URL add the miniparse.html file

>not doing the pushup emote over the body
>not imagining her losing all bodily functions

>TFW off on Wednesday

I'm gonna try to ge to ShB content hopefully. I just finished SB and now I'm doing post SB content, but I figured if I play after work tomorrow and all night plus Wednesday then I should at least be able to start ShB MSQ.

Amaurot may be the first to drop. But they just make another roulette when more dungeons come in, so we'll have expert roulette and then a lvl 80 roulette with the dungeons that got taken out of the expert.

bold of you to assume i'm smart enough to have picked a main job yet

>die
>dead
>she
>her

pugging savage is manageable when there's guides out and macro's/consistent strategies available.

Before that you're not pugging any actual hard fights.

>duty goes to shit because some people are new
>mentor is the first to leave
Why is this allowed?

Throw in Dante from the Devil May Cry™ Series and B-boy would have a full-blown anger aneurysm.

Attached: 1543431868190.gif (316x193, 115K)

I love that boss for some reason, never had any issues with it though.

I don't mind if you're new, but if we're wiping 2x in a row to the same thing. I'm out. We're not going to be clearing anytime soon.

AKA TITANIA ADD PHASE.

O1S and O4S were both puggable day one and in the case of O1S, anecdotally I know many people who literally cleared it on their first pull. S-E learned from Alexander and makes early tiers easy now to entice people to raid.

burger king crown is a membership in world chat and nothing else
at least from what i understand since i refuse to sully my account with that shit

They're always the same. South first, then clockwise from there.

A lot of people don't know you can go INSIDE the laser.

I died to this a lot due to not knowing this and tunnel visioning and only realizing it to the last second.

Ah ok good, thanks user.

It's only a matter of time before the door to that world opens.

Attached: so ra.png (616x923, 1.2M)

>do mentor roulette and get an EX primal
>entire party is silent when you explain a mechanic and blatantly does not implement it on the next pull
Why is this allowed?

It's fine even without all that shit.

If you get with a decent group they'll just make shit up as they learn the fight.

Worst case you just use the world first PoVs to study strats, and those will be out for every fight in a few days.

best way to grind out tank mounts? i havent even seen the armored gnb mount yet/

>BLM Obviously overtuned
Seething SMN spotted, what is your res not enough to get you into groups anymore?

EX fights shouldn't be in roulettes desu

People with time problems or they're gay. I don't care if we wipe countless times as long as we're making progress.

It's not likely. Disney has control of the KH brand and wouldn't want to get involved in the mess of quality control implied by an MMO crossover.

Good pugs can absolutely figure out strategies without guides

I'm just planning on clearing E1S tomorrow. I'm sure it's doable hopefully.

The cross laser?
I tried that in Alex Prime and got dabbed on

you can get the arr extremes, since they are story required.

I imagine you're a pussy in real life and would run away the moment things got tough. I bet not fight back if a negro attacked you because you would just be like him and rules like eye for an eye are "out dated".

They aren't difficult when you're synced to maximum item level. The issue is just that experienced players give up immediately and newbies refuse to learn a single mechanic.

No need to rush, user. Take your time and enjoy the ride.

smn is the poor man's blm

I remember in the updates it said something about adding an elevation marker for quests and stuff but I haven't noticed it. Is it a setting?

>go for Sora cosplay
>pick one of the tallest races
Surprisingly that weapon glam works.

PATCH NOTES WHEN

Yeah. You can go inside while it's not firing. Helps ya keep DPSing instead of awkwardly waiting at a corner.

I'm taking a few days off of work and hoping I can burn through E1S and E2S and be deep in prog on E3S before the reset. Shouldn't be too bad, especially since it's the first tier.

Damn, he's fucking dead bro.

It only applies in cases where you need to search for the objective within a marked area. If you get the target marked directly you don't get the indicator, stupidly.

>finished nearly 500 mentor roulettes
Every time I queue into an extreme primal, it becomes more and more tempting to leave immediately. I've never left a mentor roulette that wasn't a vote abandon.

Especially with such a rape-happy MMO.

>these legendary node and aether sand prices
You better sell now before they tank tomorrow

Attached: 1526269136506.gif (337x339, 67K)

That's what I'm hoping too. I already hid my parses on fflogs so I'm hoping people will still take me. I'm a tank and the only parses that are on there are shit ones when I was still learning the fight.

>while it's not firing
You can be within melee range at a corner. Use True North.

I have a bunch stocked up to put on sale tomorrow.

>SMN spotted
Fuck no, I'm a SCH main and SMN being attached to it feels like a tumor right now.

He is obviously lying about the ban reason. That's why he never showed the chat.

No, only the hard versions are.

>mfw the only ones I have are 2 green Titanias and 5 Innocence (2 gray and 3 blue) as a DRK
Do people check up on you if you join in random PFs?

Even more now I noticed that the people wronged him first by twitch sniping him. So he better get back at them.

It's a messed up system FFXIV has. The ones that wrong you dindu nuffin but the ones who fight back at the bad guys.

Eye for an eye is still the best and only law that matters.

Emet would be so pissed off at what FFXIV system is like.

But you can still get the extremes in mentor roulette

Mentor roulette has almost everything in it. I think only current EX/savage, ultimates and the great hunt aren't in it.

imagine a lalafell lass taking a roe dick

Attached: sastasha.jpg (1920x1080, 1.1M)

literally the only role that DOESN'T have inherent limitations is ranged physical. Casting is just as much of a limitation as being in melee range

Sometimes, but for farming EX primals just filling the party and going is a better use of time than waiting for purples.

Attention Alchemists:

Resui (or whatever they'll be called) market will drop like crazy. Don't expect to make profits after week 1 with them.

Trying to finish alphascape so I can finally jump into ShB without feeling like I'm missing out on LORE.

>add phase on Innocence normal mode is harder than on Extreme

Attached: 1557335620995.png (72x88, 9K)

did this game even change for daily routines since stormblood at the cap? or is it still just log in and do roulettes with alts then log until tomorrow

>SCH main

You've been a tumor for the entirety of your playtime user.

HOLD OR SELL SAND???

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 6c2.jpg (680x330, 28K)

Take a guess

>all these people who never did Haukke Manor Hard
its terrible

I just put mine up

Imagine the WoL deciding to fuck them and leaving them there.
Imagining them all ganging up and on the WoL and fuck them because they think they are a bandit too.

Why would you sell sand instead of making it into potions?

>partied up with another person of your class
>that person gets all the buffs but ends up doing less damage than you anyway
I get irrationally angry when this happens. Like, what, you couldn't even give me a pity card or something? I have to do it all on my own?

Attached: 1530598194509.jpg (425x600, 62K)

What benefits are there to having an apartment?

I was a MNK in ARR, NIN in HW, WAR then DRG in SB, and now SCH. I'm cancer, not a tumor.

Do I have to finish Stormblood before I can buy Scaevan gear?

>level 47 dungeon is harder than level 80 "expert" dungeons

Attached: faucet as a necklace.png (1280x720, 1.71M)

Its almost always been like that you fuck

Take slutty anons back to it and fuck their brains out.

>gets all the buffs
>he doesn't know

>YoshiP puts Kingdom Hearts in Final Fantasy before Nomura puts Final Fantasy back in Kingdom Hearts

I'd weep

Attached: 1547925020856.png (1280x720, 1.13M)

You can put shit in it

Sand is selling more than tincture on my server.

lads why are my fflog uploads not appearing in the default rDPS category? am I supposed to do something to make them rank by rDPS?

This.

Attached: 1558838115697.jpg (700x495, 142K)

where the patch notes at

Unfortunately yes

>people still assblasted about AV
I keep getting it these days, with 3 sprouts even, and we have 0 issues, when will this meme end?

Amaurot is better than The Twinning.

>needing guides for savage
Fucking pathetic wowrefugees need to go back.

Even with Lv80 Crafted gear I can barely do Lv80 recipes unless I have all HQ mats or get lucky with a Good/Excellent. The new 1* Recipes are going to be awful.

Not on mine. You see a couple 20 and 30 here and there while tinctures sell at 99.

Akademia > Amaurot > Twinning

Don't have to imagine, it literally happened right there in the cave with Mistbeard and the previous Sultana, and they named the location Sultana's Lap.

>Nomura's autism compels him to make everything canon to the KH story
It would make for a nice clusterfuck.

Should I run ex roulette now or after the maint?

ff IX is actually dogshit tho what're you talking about lmao

>mfw for a moment I thought that was the Louisoix gif

I can HQ with all NQ mats using a 1 button macro and I don't even have good melds. What the fuck are you doing?

Now.

I haven't done daily roulettes since HW. There's so many other ways to get tomestones, why would I do the most boring?

are you on crystal? i'll do ex roulette with you

>crystal
it's real dead nigga hours all day o yeah

Attached: datacenters.jpg (967x819, 144K)

Decorating without the hassle of getting/keeping a house. If you mean mechanically, I suppose you can grow flowers and turn a small profit.

>tfw sick of dealing with Command missions but the XP is too good to pass up

I just wish every mechanic didn't focus on me holy shit

seeth

I was thinking, the daily roulette is going to reset in like 11 hours while the maint is going to be done in like 6 hours. When the maint is done, doing ex roulette will get you the new tomestone.

So why now? Is my thinking not correct?

AI upgrade soon.

Is spell speed worth on SCH?

youre correct, as long as you dont miss that window

Both their DPS and healing is primarily instant-cast, what do you think?

Yeah for quicker broils?

SMN feels so much better with phoenix coming out during firebird trance. They need to switch bahamut over to coming out on DWT.

I am a good player, should I play tank or DPS? I do purple parses at each but I am unsure what to go into Savage raiding playing.

Crit > Det = DH > SS

Piety is useless once you have enough of it

DH is marginally more DPS than Det but doesn't affect your healing so its debatable which is better

any of you anons got an FC i could join? im on mateus crystal and looking to chill with other peeps and make friends

Attached: 1564116268605.jpg (385x526, 43K)

What you find more fun.

How about you decide for yourself instead of having a random anonymous who doesn't even know you decide what is best for you?

So who was it again?

>crit first
*snort*

>Not going Crit first on healers
>Ever

Attached: 1558381604211.jpg (395x388, 30K)

3h until nin buffs

Attached: 1550950902815.png (800x500, 11K)

>static convinced me to tank since ours literally vanished and never logged back in
>finally finished gearing up for the most part, just gated behind eden crap now, got my ex weapons and accs
>fucking bored as shit of tanking already

Want to go back to dps, but they're all at 70, and I'd have to gear all over again. Only think I'd have ready is a titty weapon since I have like 30 totems.

Was tanking always this boring? I was told a bunch of tank mains quit this expansion, same thing with healers. The role feels so fucking dumbed down/easy. I'm a meatshield with green tier dps.

When does maint start?

Yes it was always that boring, but 99.9% of the people who play the role are still hilariously bad at it. Finding a competent tank is almost impossible.

40 mins

>Just got to the quest Stormblood
>Less than an hour until maintenance
Should I go for it or wait?

>tfw NIN nerfs
HAH!

Tanking is boring as fucking sin in this game, honestly. They dumbed it down even more in SHB to appeal to the GNB retards, and homogenized the shit out of them.

>Playing for anyone but yourself.
>Having some faggots online tell you what to play.

Attached: 53453534453435.png (510x440, 50K)

there's a shitload of cutscenes and two instances, you won't complete it in time

>Mentor Tank in Ex roulette
>Doesn't use CD
but why though?

Because crown wearers are shitters.

nah just chill

To teach you the importance of them by dying user

YOSHI GIVE ME THE PAHTC NOTES WHY DO YOU AHVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE LAST SECNOD YOU HACK

>got a mentor and a sprout (somehow) on Twinning
>sprout guy was all around better than the mentor that died 2 times
At this point I think mentors are doing it on purpose

MCH was deemed too fun and will be nerfed please understand

Mentor should be a fucking watering can icon to stop glamour faggots.

But how do you have multiple classes at 70+ and still be so much of a shit tank you're on PLD and just using clemency and ONLY rampart at 20% health. Mother fucker dipped to 10% multiple times because he refused to use anything else (no rampart throughout the whole pull). I was just thinking why the fuck didn't you HG that? Throughout the last boss he kept just clemencing at 80% and I barely saw him use requiscat.

Because people like that will just go
>Someone else will pick up my slack.
Personal responsibility doesn't exist to them, especially not in video games.

You can use the apartment's chocobo stable if you want to change the color of your chocobo.

>BRD
I doubt it

AHHHH DROP MY SAND BAGS NOW OR SELL THEM IN THE MORNING?

GIVE ME THE FUCKIN NOTES YOSHI

Hm? What is this? I do not recall requesting TWO XIV threads. I assume you will all be joining the Y'shtola thread, next? Then take these precious bans with you.

Attached: 1562863162220.png (1712x1042, 1.57M)