tasteofcinema.com/2015/15-great-movies-that-the-critics-got-wrong/2/
youtu.be/mUrBvdJvaAk?t=630
youtube.com/watch?v=tszFFafk8pA
youtube.com/watch?v=DHRwo48twyE
youtube.com/watch?v=44MyrH4jwOQ
dailymotion.com/video/x69wjwc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gears of War.
I re-watched this movie when I was young a ridiculous amount of times.

EDF
Helldivers
Magicka
Monster Hunter
Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime if it's your normie friends on the couch. Only takes two buttons.

Attached: 1563725224289.jpg (774x1032, 125K)

God's Trigger is co-op Hotline Miami with customizable skills and abilities
And collectible magazines

Attached: God's Trigger_20190427083126.webm (800x450, 2.69M)

Trine

Man...Rush Hour 1 and 2 were peak comfy.
Even 3 had its moments.

Attached: 1539242524000.jpg (1200x675, 119K)

>comfy
What a pathetic fucking piece of shit retard you are.
What a subhuman degenerate moron.
How do you even breath, you pathetic excuse of a man?
Why do you breath?
Remove your shitty ass from the gene pool as soon as possible.

Attached: 1546191539628.png (497x480, 218K)

Can't go wrong with Jackie Chan. Well, most of the time.

>what are some _____ games
Why isnt this an autoban thing?

what are some godtier remakes?

Attached: Rush-Hour-Reboot-Gender-Switch-Female-Cast.jpg (798x420, 36K)

WAR

Let's start first from autobanning "incel", "have sex" and "dilate".
Priorities user, priorities.

Why aren't movies like Rush hour made anymore?

WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR?

cmon till the voice don't stop! don't stop till you get enough!

Attached: download.png (757x544, 419K)

youtube.com/watch?v=x_jlcDeRO1E

everything has it's time and place

>whatz up, mah niggah

Attached: 20876y2346.jpg (252x240, 4K)

>“I’ll have what she’s having.”
LOL

Attached: jackie-chan-9542080-1-402.jpg (300x300, 10K)

Actually, fuck games, recommend some cool action movies, I'll be home along with little sister the whole weekend

Who Killed Captain Alex

The Swordmaster (2016)
Millionaires Express/Shanghai Express (Sammo Hung)
In the Line of Duty 4

Attached: 1544606590040.webm (672x364, 2.44M)

The Foreigner

The Killer (1989) is one of the best movies I've fucking seen.

Attached: The-Killer.jpg (384x576, 39K)

While we are taking Jackie Chan...

Police Story
Operation Condor
Rumble in the Bronx
Mr. Nice Guy

Hey, don't let that asshole make you upset comfyanon

>rush hour
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZdLbiF9gCo

C'mon Lee!

>Not thinking buddy cops are comfy

i hate you

If you want comedic action stuff
Winners and Sinners
My Lucky Stars
Wheels on Meals
Twinkle Twinkle Lucky stars

Attached: 1491079012287.webm (1280x692, 2.76M)

Kung Pow

>3D western women
Can you burn the magazines?

Attached: F539DBBC-3660-4AEF-97B5-E132F395ED3B.jpg (460x574, 44K)

Works both as game and movie.

Attached: the-warriors.jpg (450x635, 98K)

Thanks for the recommendations, user! Are these all Jackie Chan movies?

Attached: YES_lei.jpg (1920x1440, 228K)

do you think they would let jackie chan say nigger if they made rush hour today

What am I listening to

Attached: 1557572467219.jpg (1726x1731, 194K)

>no City Hunter

Rush Hour 2 is my favorite movie of all time. I even keep the trilogy in my desk drawer at all times.

Apparently they are.

For me, it's Arnie kinos.

Attached: 1563783175351.webm (1000x424, 2.34M)

Portal 2

Do you have prime? They have a bunch of fun 80s and 90s movies. I just did a jcvd binger of lionheart, double impact, and bloodsport

JYUMON
JYUMON LEE

>Chris Tucker rode Epstein's Lolita Express with Bill Clinton

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Attached: Catapult.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

>I'll be home along with little sister the whole weekend
Are you me? My sister is also staying over the weekend but we're just planning to have sex sadly.

S.P.L. is one of the most kino kung fu movies you'll ever watch

user, we don't live in a time when a movie starring not one but TWO non-white leads could be made. I hope that one day society will be ready for such a thing, but unfortunately there have yet to be a single successful movie starring a black or asian man.

UNCLE WE GOTTA GET THE TALISMANS, WE GOTTA FIND JADE

ONE MORE THING

Auto filter sex to hug
incel to intelligent

Travis Strikes Again: NO MORE HEROES if you don't mind reading all the text along with your friend or already know the story

Attached: TSANMH.jpg (1860x2491, 1.01M)

>No Drunken Master II
>No Wheels on Meals
>No Armor of God II
you're god damn lucky that Jackie Chan's early solo stuff was so good, because while you missed the actual best stuff from the era, you managed to pick good movies anyway.
Winners and Sinners + the Lucky Stars movies are ensemble films where Jackie actually plays one of the more minor roles in the main cast. Wheels on Meals and Dragons Forever (both strong recommendations btw) have him and one and two other main characters respectively, but Jackie is now headlining and gets the coolest stunts/action.

This. I miss shit like Rush Hour or Lethal Weapon( i mean the movie, fuck the series). Fuck, Murtaugh and Riggs worked so damn well

Everyone in Rush Hour 3 was in an international thriller movie except Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker

The Equalizer
The Accountant
Man On Fire

Attached: The_Equalizer_poster.jpg (220x326, 86K)

What's the Jackie Chan of video games?

Max Payne

You can never go wrong with marathoning Ip Man

Underrated for how good it was desu

Attached: ip man.gif (500x213, 1.93M)

Have Sex is an Yea Forums meme, so don't do that.
It's Yea Forums's fault, anyway. They stole it and spammed it to shit.

Are they any good after the first one? I had little faith, but never actually watched them.

This piece of shit doesn't even look chinese at all

XD

Attached: fwefefe.jpg (280x399, 42K)

Almost Ip man sequels were pretty kino up until you see the one with mike tyson, once you're that far just stop watching completely.

Hahaha wtf. Please post more.

Thanks, user.

Attached: I bet you thought that tree in the background was a huge purple penis.jpg (720x480, 34K)

If you like war and napalm
>Black Hawk Down
>We Were Soldiers
>Fury
Pretty great

Attached: byq1mX.gif (320x180, 1.34M)

>Watched the fuck out of the Rush Hour movies
>Loved when Chris looked into the camera in this scene
>Said screencap I made is still posted to this day

That better be fake

Attached: 1449202313285.png (481x328, 293K)

CEASE

Attached: 1468884972412.gif (245x295, 1.94M)

>Wheels on Meals
mmm
youtube.com/watch?v=d-ltRBEu0IU
I believe the general consensus is that Benny would've beaten the everloving fuck out of Chan irl

Not if they're in a ladder factory and he doesn't want any trouble

Britfag here.

I wish they would put the older Jackie chan movies on tv again.

I loved thunderball or whatever it was called. The racing one.

kung fu hustle, shaolin soccer, red cliff, constantine, legion and if you haven't watched it yet The Mummy and not the new one.

Attached: 1458151704662.png (788x568, 602K)

Commando

>Kung Fu Hustle
>Shaolin Soccer
Fuck I missed watching those late night on SPIKE every year or so along with training day good times.
Redpill me on what they show TV nowadays haven't had cable in almost 5 years now.

Attached: 1562961616789.jpg (696x924, 225K)

Edgy rageposts are peak comfy

Legend of the Drunken Master
Ip Man
Big Boss
Kung Fu Hustle
The Raid

Attached: 1563276736955.webm (960x410, 2.84M)

good thread

Did we like forbidden kingdom?

It was ok

I prefer Flashpoint personally. That entire last fight, so damned good. Also that sliding german suplex in the market.

Lei Wulong

Attached: 1534664551790.webm (1280x720, 1.22M)

>Red Cliff
>runtime is 5 hours
What the hell

>sister has trouble with killing people
>kills someone for the first time
>maniacal laughter interrupted by vomiting
>back to laughter again
Oh please.

I don't give a fuck, these movies still make me laugh.

Attached: 1564396424993.jpg (600x400, 75K)

Flashpoint and SPL are both weird films. They are basically semi-serious cop drama/thrillers until the last five minutes when suddenly Donnie Yen has a ridiculous kung fu fight out of nowhere with the bad guys. It's almost as if a completely different person came in to direct the climaxes. It's especially jarring in Flashpoint because there's a scene midway through the film when Donnie Yen gets into a fight and it's portrayed more as semi-realistic brutal beat down than it is a silly kung fu fight.

Watch it user its worth it, so many battles and sieges it competes or surpasses LOTR in scale

Attached: Zhous-Troops.jpg (1280x720, 399K)

>Chris Tuckers name was on the list.

I still like him though.

This, Red Cliff has gotta be my favorite chink movie

Seconded. Bonus points were given when they had 1 vs 100 men battles. Shit pumped my testosterone up like no other.

Attached: Kino.jpg (1200x600, 201K)

Starship Troopers
RoboCop

Attached: 1542398426465.gif (349x367, 1.7M)

what list

Anyone here seen dragon tiger gate?

Is that the one where donnie yen stabs a man with his skeleton hand?

I quote all 3 movies with minimal effort. They're great.

Reminder Jackie hated those movies and Chris Tucker.

Resident Evil 5 and 6 are god tier co-op games. The gameplay is decent but its the cheese of the dialogue that makes it fun to experience with a buddy. Same thing goes for watching all the Resident Evil movies.

Who cares? Jackie Chan is an asshole in real life.

based angry posting

We don't talk about real world jackie chan here. Movie jackie chan is the only jackie chan.

Is WB still going to make that buddy cop Booster Gold and Blue Beetle movie? It could be their Deadpool.

It was the one based on a Korean comic or something.

It was pretty fun I thought.

You fucks better not by lying I'm going to fuck up my sleep schedule to have at this in one go

watching those outtakes, wouldn't you?

Ok I just ordered red cliff 1 and 2.

Don’t make me regret it.

I wish they'd re-release Four Swords Adventures for Switch because that's some of the most fun I ever had with a co-op game. Triforce Heroes was dogshit.

Attached: 220px-Jackie_Chan_Adventures_Ps2.jpg (220x310, 25K)

My brother collected the plastic talismans from the magazine.

He was 30 at the time.

Just watch the movie dammit

the Detective/Judge Dee franchise movies
Spectral
God of Cookery (or really any of Stephen Chow's movies if you're into martial arts comedy)

Trust me you won't

Attached: CCY_046_0010.jpg (450x253, 105K)

I dunno about SPL but I saw Flashpoint, it's like two different plots are taking place, and this is probably because there's a secondary protag in the middle of it it who has more relevance to the plot than Donnie's character does.

It's like that Jackie Chan situation with "Gorgeous". Great choreography, but anything to get a fight scene in a story that didn't necessarily need one.

Is he still collecting?

Who Killed Captain Alex

Based and Verhovenpilled.

Rewatched Robocop today and it's becoming more real everyday but it's still just an absolute joy to watch.

screenrant.com/rush-hour-movie-reboot-female/

The Raid 1 and 2
John Woo's A Better Tomorrow, The Killer, and Hard Boiled
Wicked City

>"I'll be home along with little sister the whole weekend"
>Expect several replies having a "is she cute? you shouldfuck your sister"
>All of them are actual recommendations
Why can't you fucks be like this when we discuss video games

I love the Three Kingdoms period, and Red Cliff was always this movie I had on whilst i was sick or had a fever

>A Better Tomorrow, The Killer, and Hard Boiled

A Better Tomorrow is hardly an action movie more like a cop drama still love it though

>discussing video games
>on a video game board
what are you a faggot?

Dumb fucking children and derailing niggers that have been brought here by playing dumb force everyone to play along or try to shoo away actual retards by giving shitty posts (you)s

WHAT LIST user?

Was that Scottish film with Jackie Chan good?

The list of awesomest rad people ever.

Nex Machina

Yes, this is an amazing co-op game.

Hope you fuck her brains out user. Good luck.

jesus christ user

Attached: kekk.gif (360x262, 1015K)

Underage haven't yet garnered the taste of action movies

The Irish one with Pierce Brosnan? Bretty gud, but not for the fights. Its just great for watching a run-down old Chinese guy conduct a 1-man guerilla campaign against a guy with a shitload of security. They made Jackie look really old and haggard in that one.

This might actually be a valid point, they didn't grow up in the golden age of action movies.

Oh I know the hubbub about it, was just wondering if it's worth a watch. All right, what's the film's name?

Honestly its probably one of the weakest Jackie Chan movies, still good, but weak.

duangchan.com/

The Ultimate Jackie Chan Movie Reference

TV user

Attached: jackiebest.jpg (465x437, 41K)

Sounds about right. They can't shitpost about something they don't know.

I liked it, I just remember thinking that white dude was like discount Shia Labeouf.

The Foreigner. It's worth a watch.

Thanks user.

sex

>Critics: Low score
>Audience: High Score
What did rotten tomatoes mean by this?

clean your act man ,you are a fag

Don't trust rotten when it comes to action movies the guys rating it are a bunch of wannabe philosophy majors with no taste. Just look at the score they gave to Constantine, and that movie was THE SHIT.

I haven't watched that one, but probably the usual? Critics getting snooty about simple and straightforward action movies?

Can anyone give me a rundown of Sicario and the sequels? There seems to be alot of hype about it but it looked more like a drama than an action flick

The Raid
Commando
Dredd
Ip Man 1-3
Police Story
Drunken Master
Predator
Bloodsport
Starship Troopers

Its a bit half-half, Day of Soldado is more action than Day of Defeat but both are top tier movies if you want cop drama but in a military setting.

Sicario is one of the best movies of the decade IMO, it’s both action and drama

There's a lot of bullshit about how film critics are just film snobs that can't appreciate dumb shit for what it is but that's utter crap. The routinely give dumb action films good rating when they are actually good. When they are mediocre and boring as fuck, like The Equalizer is for example, they give them deserved mediocre reviews. The question is not "Why do critics give bad reviews to good films?", it's "Why does the public give good reviews to bad films?" and the answer is there's a lot more retards to be found amongst the general public then there is to be found amongst film critics.

Since all of you know chink films does anyone know that one chink film where there was a pair of shaolin brothers that used to be bros ended up fucking each other? One scene had them breaking bricks over their heads than another scene where they were picking up coins and a bunch of dudes were kicking them and some other scene where one brother was training soldiers till they coughed blood by having them fall on their backs and the other was forming a resistance. Been looking for that movie for years and nobody seems to know.

Attached: 1455672864429.jpg (705x411, 41K)

They both suck and are tryhard. Just watch Heat (1995).

Critics rate on purely on things that are topical for their time and never really enjoy a movie for the entertainment value. Just look at Pulp Fiction or Blade Runner both of which were critically panned during their time. You can never truly trust critics. Especially when they shat on Tropic Thunder when it came out but did a full 180 when it became a cultural phenomenon.

They don't even have tvs

Go back to Yea Forums

>Just look at Pulp Fiction or Blade Runner both of which were critically panned during their time
Both were critically ACCLAIMED in their time, not panned. Pulp Fiction was fucking nominated for best picture at the academy awards.

There have been instances where critics have shit on something and then revised their opinions later but most of the time the film is quite bad on the surface, e.g. Showgirls, and it doesn't happen often. This notion critics always give glowing reviews to arty farty crap and attack dumb genre shit is just complete bullshit. Most of the time critics give bad reviews the films are actually are bad. I remember all that crap about Suicide Squad, for example. How critics are out of touch and don't appreciate general entertainment anymore and blah blah blah and then I watched Suicide Squad and the critics were fucking right. The movie sucked. Most of the movies they say suck suck. Are they always right? No. But are they always wrong? Fuck no. They are right more than they are wrong.

What? Wasn't Suicide Squad universally hated by both audiences and critics? It was so bad that it became a meme.

>tfw remember the anti comfy protests a few years ago that arose around the time skyrim came out

This takes me back.

Attached: 1538336332911.jpg (3518x2476, 505K)

there's one thing I always liked about Rush Hour 1 & 2 which was that despite being a comedy all of the villains are played completely straight, I still remember that kidnapping scene from the first movie because it scared the shit out of me as a kid, I don't even know why.

Is incest between cousins acceptable? My cousin is so hot I tried to hack her laptop to find nudes but no luck. I don't know if I should try to fuck her or not.

>Blade Runner and Pulp Fiction we acclaimed
No they weren't they were only acclaimed after those two movies gained a cult following. Then they started rating them higher. Just look at the initial critic reviews like The Shining, Fight Club, Peeping Tom, Psycho and 2001 Space Odessy when they came out. They too were panned until they got a cult following. They are more right in general sure, but damn do they miss hard on the big swings.

>Wasn't Suicide Squad universally hated by both audiences and critics?
No. It did quite well with audiences initially and was leveraged as the poster child to highlight film critic "snobbery" because they all gave it really bad reviews. Even now the audience score is much higher than the critic score for it. It's all based on a load of shit. Film critics aren't all a bunch of snobs. Look up how they rated dumb genre shit like John Wick or Dredd and you can see they happily give dumb action films good reviews when they don't completely suck.

I mean, Tyson is in 3, and 3 is the last mainline movie until later this year.
Plus, while he sucked at acting, and they dropped the story like a brick, at least he was believable in the action scene, unlike the britcuck boxer from 2.

>Just look at the initial critic reviews like The Shining, Fight Club, Peeping Tom, Psycho and 2001 Space Odessy when they came out. They too were panned until they got a cult following.
You are just making shit up. None of these films were critically panned on release. You say "cult following" but none of them are cult films so I don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Don't forget how critics literally couldn't comprehend parody in Starship Troopers.

I watched this with a friend, was pure kino.

Bull fucking shit suicide squad got good reviews the only ones giving it good reviews were dc fanboys and the collective internet were shitting on it like GoT Battle of Winterfell. Only the fanboys were bloating the reviews while the general public thought it sucked.

Wtf does that have to do with video games?

Literally pulled those movies from a list tasteofcinema.com/2015/15-great-movies-that-the-critics-got-wrong/2/

>ended up fucking each other
Lol. I think I know what movie you mean though. It's Tai Chi Master (Twin Warriors)

Did they hire the same Guan Yu actor as the Three Kingdoms TV show?

Brick-breaking scene:
youtu.be/mUrBvdJvaAk?t=630

Incest, incest it's the best
Put your sister to the test

THIS IS IT
Thank you ya glorious bastard

Attached: 200.gif (500x250, 467K)

That list seems to be mistaking "bad reviews from some critics" with "critically panned by all critics". Film critics are not a monolith. They don't always agree on everything. But you can take a measure of consensus, i.e. the point of Rotten Tomatoes, and see if there was generally a good reception or a bad reception. None of these examples given received widespread condemnation. Some of them were fucking nominated for awards. They don't typically hand out awards to films that were widely panned. And no, it's not because they became cult successes later. It's not a later cult success when it happens in the same fucking year the film is released.

Np m8. Enjoy the movie!

Christ was that a shitshow, sometimes they are really unable to grasp things.
Here's another one Chronicles of Riddick

Same here. I've seen 1 and 2 so many times. I remember howling like a moron the first time my dad showed me Rush Hour 1 and Chris Tucker blew up the car and danced in the street. Cop kino.

The shining literally receives two razzies the fuck you going on about. Not to mention:
>This critical backlash destroyed Michael Powell’s career as a director.
>However, starting in the 1970s, the film has received a critical re-appraisal. The film is now considered a masterpiece
No?

>chronicles is 29% on rotten
Something is wrong with the world

Attached: 1453102978080.gif (320x289, 1.12M)

>Here's another one Chronicles of Riddick
But that movie does suck. There's a reason the third film basically undid all of it and went back to basics.
>The shining literally receives two razzies
So what? The razzies are a bigger joke than the academy awards.

To be fair the director's cut is good. The theatrical release was bad.

Are you serious? The director's cut is even worse than the theatrical cut.

Magic must defeat magic.

So much this. I had RH1 on VHS back in late 90s-early 00s along with Matrix and was rewatching it like crazy. Probably my favorite comedy movie of all time.
t. 33 lvl boomer

Attached: 1543010739814.jpg (1024x584, 43K)

You do know who runs those awards right? Plus dismissing it as "oh its just a JOKE like the academy awards" is a literal non-argument especially considering it got lumped in with halle berry's cat woman. With the female actor for the shining being called the worst female actor of all time during that time. Also:
>Critically, the reviews were mixed, many called the film a gimmick of a movie. The public, on the other hand, loved the film and the lines to see it stretched around the block.
Psycho
>It was not enough and the film was mostly panned.
Wet Hot American Summer
>However, the screenplay, written by Jeremy Leven, was panned for the most part, critics said the dialogue was overly sappy and sticky-sweet.
The Notebook
>The film was critically and commercially unsuccessful at the time. Critics at the time thought the dark comedy was offensive and mean spirited.
Harold and Maude
>Critics at the time said that Kubrick’s interpretation made little sense and massacred the ideas of the original novel.
The shining

Watched Rush Hour 2 almost everyday when I was a kid.

Fuck you the director's cut was great

You should see the rotten review for The Book Of Eli

I miss the pre-internet days of my life. I didn't really get online until like 2006. Things were so different. Rental stores and late nights watching movies with friends and family members all night and shit.

Kinda wish life played out more like vid related.

youtube.com/watch?v=tszFFafk8pA

Attached: 1542770856853.jpg (960x720, 60K)

Resident Evil 5
Splinter Cell chaos theory
Splinter Cell double agent

>literal whos from whoville replacing master comedic martial artist Jackie Chan and stylish fast talking funny black man Chris Tucker
These people haven't earned the right to replace these giants.

Fuck you, it's fucking stupid. It was bad enough when they changed the Riddick character form being an anti-hero to literally the chosen one saving the universe from an ancient evil that has awakened but all those stupid scenes with the ghost women giving him the bad touch and that retarded part where he explodes with furyan space magic are some of the dumbest shit I've ever seen in something not an anime. They were right to cut them from the theatrical release and it was stupid to put them back in.

It's offensive, no real fun allowed anymore

Except he didn't save the god damn universe and the series go full cycle at the ending. Plus what the fuck is wrong when he went full furyan? That part was a fun action sequence.
Please no I loved that movie

Who Am I has that awesome rooftop fight scene with the noodle legs dude and Jackie sliding down a building.
Also that was peak cool looking Jackie.
Operation condor 2's awesome air fight scenes are also great.

>Plus what the fuck is wrong when he went full furyan?
You are joking, right?
>I loved Book of Eli
Oh. I guess you really are just that fucking retarded.

Alright what the hell is wrong with book of eli

I will follow youuuuu

Fucking reply you son of a bitch we aren't done yet

Attached: 1468641994040.png (491x585, 56K)

You mean apart from being boring and dumb? Well, the acting is also pretty crappy. The color tone is hideous. CG gore is lame. Action choreography sucks. Even as a christfag the premise is really fucking weak.

uncomfy

Details user details

Rush Hour 1 and 2 are peek 90s kino. I hate thinking how long ago they were created.

Not gonna lie, but it sounds like your have pretty shit taste if you think that twist of an ending wasn't kino and making everything Eli did feel like he went full jedi.

>Dragon blade
>5/10
Entire site just got invalidated

Sounds like a terrible movie

It really isn't though
youtube.com/watch?v=DHRwo48twyE

>Critically, the reviews were mixed, many called the film a gimmick of a movie. The public, on the other hand, loved the film and the lines to see it stretched around the block.
Psycho
Mixed doesn't mean critically panned. Psycho IS very far from Hitchcock's best work so it's perfectly acceptable for critics to say "Not his best work." in response to it.
>It was not enough and the film was mostly panned.
Wet Hot American Summer
This movie does suck.
>However, the screenplay, written by Jeremy Leven, was panned for the most part, critics said the dialogue was overly sappy and sticky-sweet.
The Notebook
I don't know anything about this film.
>The film was critically and commercially unsuccessful at the time. Critics at the time thought the dark comedy was offensive and mean spirited.
Harold and Maude
Or this one.
>Critics at the time said that Kubrick’s interpretation made little sense and massacred the ideas of the original novel.
The shining
The Shining IS a terrible adaption. Shelley Duvall DOES suck in it. Even King doesn't think much of it. But there's a difference between saying "This film is not perfect" and "This film is the worst thing ever made." And there's a big difference between mixed reception and universal condemnation. You don't seem to grasp that.

There. Happy now?

Yet
>the answer is there's a lot more retards to be found amongst the general public then there is to be found amongst film critics.
This was your stance. But somehow goalposts are now moving. Since we're talking in regards of mixed reception this wasn't a 50/50 split by critics when they say "mixed reviews" just saying.

>pretty shit taste if you think that twist of an ending wasn't kino
You mean the twist that makes no sense because this supposed blind man kept looking at things all the way through the film? The twist was far from "kino".
>making everything Eli did feel like he went full jedi
Am I arguing with a 12 year old or something? Do you only like films when the hero is a total bad ass when he has like 20 guys around him he has shit that he throws at you and he has this sword, he throws up in the air and catches it underneath? Shut the fuck up.

Do you know how fucking snobby you sound posting that? Why yes I do like action movies that involve guys going full badass and offing 20 guys. Next thing you're gonna tell me is that Die Hard is overrated. Sure action movies can have a ton of substance like John Wick but god damn you got to learn to live a little.

Attached: 1476563703945.png (500x500, 12K)

Not him but there's a major difference between a guy offing 20 other people in the book of eli and for example the raid and you really are fucking stupid if you can't even see that

>Do you know how fucking snobby you sound posting that?
Calm down, I was just quoting Blade. But Book of Eli is still a shit film with a bad story that is poorly executed.

i liked kane and lynch and diablo 3

Yeah but we're not comparing it to Raid by any means but also calling it shit isn't entirely right either.

This is ridiculous. I love it.

Attached: 1527376935831.gif (500x282, 677K)

Redpill me on this movie

What kinda nigger shitskin poo in a loo movie are you watching there, sport?

Nah its a different guy but he still a shoe-in for the character.

Bollywood crap. It's amusing for all of about five minutes. Then you realize they just make really crap films.

Fuck off movie critic, you never know which movies is going to be somebody's personal "The Room".

Gotta admit they're pretty hot

FUCKING THIS. Nothing can be made innocently nowadays. Back in the day you saw this movie and you thought "that's two improbable buddies in a funny film"
Now you would probably think "the moviemakers are trying to push diversity down our throats"

Things were so much simpler back then. I wanna go back.

Attached: 1466689273775.jpg (960x498, 34K)

Did Chris Tucker do some of his own stunts in Rush Hour 2?

True but it wasn't a good sequel like the other Ips were so its best just not to watch it like shrek 3.

Dunno why but reminded me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=44MyrH4jwOQ

True, and the movie still had good scenes so I still suggest you to watch it
That one movie about Chi guy was also good, especially the last action scene.Hell, it could've been a classic if it wasnt that stuck on about the Ip Man movies - flashbacks and all

I heard of that film but couldnt find a torrent with the original language & subs
Damn thing flew under everyone's radars I guess

He's still a humble funny old man

First one was a slightly unique movie with effort
You can guess what happened afterwards
Thanks mollywood

Skiptrace (2016) kinda has a bit of the rush hour spirit. It's not as good but still a comfy watch.

As for games:
- Sven coop (still the best)
- Payday 2
- MHW
- Overcooked
- Death road to canada
- Shadow Warrior 2

It finally gave us Jackie Chan vs Jet Li so it was alright in my book.

You might want to see his more recent movies if you think that was weak. Actually don't do that.

Because I hardly ever get a chance to talk about kung fu action films, especially given the anti-chink sentiment these days. Does Yea Forums even talk about these kind of movies? I don't really want to go to Yea Forums anyways.

I'll go for the obvious:
Killing Floor 1
Payday 1
L4D Series
SWAT 4
Saints Row Series
Splinter Cell Blacklist
Vermintide
Doom Series(mainly 3)
NMRIH, although it's a bit depressing
Cry of Fear
GTA Series

Hunt: Showdown
Why is this game hardly ever discussed on here?

Attached: capsule_616x353[1].jpg (616x353, 117K)

I tried it, but it felt like an unoptimized mess with buggy AI. Is it much more stable now? Devs still updating?

It's a lot more stable now, at least on test server. Constant updates, game releases in less than a month. Never had problems with AI myself.

Whoa shit, really? I'll grab it soon.

ONE MORE THING!

I have a huge soft spot for that movie. It was obviously generic as fuck and that white kid was dumb, but it was a comfy and aesthetic adventure movie with his characters and resolution.

Kek, I like that explaination.

>"And you are not my brother!"
>"I am not your brother? All the stuff we've been through? Rush Hour 1? Rush Hour 2?"

Attached: rush_hour_still.jpg (928x523, 56K)

SHIT

dailymotion.com/video/x69wjwc

My favorite movie and the one I have watched the most is Armour of God 2 Operation Condor. Its just like my japanese harems but with jackie chan. I love the three girls.

For me, Its koreakino.

Attached: images (2).jpg (735x417, 60K)

Army of Two