Are there any games where you can prank people?

Are there any games where you can prank people?

Attached: 1563492937678.webm (400x240, 429K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pGwOZSrFayI
youtube.com/watch?v=C3u91hBotKc
exhentai.org/g/1136294/0b8d0da5f0/
youtube.com/watch?v=u5g4xLr1pgI
e621.net/pool/show/13438
e621.net/pool/show/14397
medium.com/@j.mendoza/hip-hop-is-a-long-term-right-wing-indoctrination-campaign-cb83735b739d
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bully and that VR mission in Fallout 3 come to mind

Based

Bully has an entire Halloween chapter dedicated to this and it's cool as fuck.

I don't understand what's the prank

The GOAT Xbox exclusive

Attached: sneak-king-e1489594349298.jpg (690x388, 38K)

>Idiot steals bike
>Idiot gets joked on

fake and gay

What an asshole, how is that a prank? People are getting legitimately hurt.

Yeah but what's the joke? No breaks?

Dude was stealing that bike. He deserved it

If you watch as the guy starts to take off with the bike there's a rope attached to the bike. Eventually the rope runs out and the thief goes flying off.

theres a wire or something that he runs into

>defending criminals

Libericuck

the bike is tied to the fence with a long rope
guy steals the bike, rides down the slope, gains speed, and is launched forward when the bike is stopped by the rope

Absolutely based.

user you are fucking stupid

Attached: 1561294054085.jpg (720x795, 33K)

BIKE KEK

What's with niggers and bikes? What draws a nigger so much that they will punch someone off to steal one?

I assume the idea is that it's a bait bike in a bad neighborhood, so this guy was attempting to steal a bike.

I also assume it's fake as shit

Are there any games where you can repeatedly touch people?

youtu.be/pGwOZSrFayI

Attached: DO NOT TOUCH ME.jpg (738x659, 159K)

did he died?

Assassin's Creed

rewatch the webm and delete thy post hastly

Attached: 1564207485950.png (287x269, 142K)

World of Warcraft: Classic comes out soon. Roll a rogue on a PvP server, then just hang out in lowbie zones and gank all day for the lulz. $15/month.

As someone who lived in a black area I've seen quite a few bikes stolen and zero of them have been while the person was on them. Its a semi high value object that people just leave around and is extremely mobile.

It can cost as much as a TV and allows you to escape with it at high speeds. It is one of the easiest thing to steal because it helps you steal it.

I saw that Yea Forums thread yesterday. Mr. Touchy is a creepy little rat faced fuck.

Keep in mind that all the people who answered you were given just as much information as you were
You're fucking retarded

Attached: 1506878970468.jpg (963x1010, 70K)

Imagine being this retarded...

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER v

Whatever, this shit is fucking staged anyways

How convenient there happened to be TWO cameras around.

>Leave a $10,000 bundle of cash out in the middle of an impoverished neighborhood
>Booby trap it with a grenade underneath
>THIEF GETS A TASTE OF HIS OWN MEDICINE *REAL* -MUST SEE-
>35 million views
>82,000 comments:
>Commiehunter "Typical fucking niggers, the only thing I love more than getting unreasonably angry is having my world view confirmed by videos like this"
> Alexi_Sinn "I can't believe they're actually giving away free iPhones! Check out this link!"
> Mhammad09272 "لدي مرارة متأثرة"

Extremely based

it functions as both the object to steal and the getaway vehicle

kys poltard

>He pressed v instead of Ctrl+v for the last one
Fucking pleb I bet you drop combos all the fucking time in fighters.

t. mad 80iq subhuman tyrone shitskin

I just watched some normie news earlier and they caught a video of a nigger literally punching someone with their bike during a bikathon.

These are blatantly the same person

>Leave a $10,000 bundle of cash out in the middle of an impoverished neighborhood

Poverty doesn't cause crime. Relative poverty does. Not the same.

?

Attached: nigger.png (1318x690, 90K)

Thinly veiled /pol/ thread #290808 huh? Alright start the dumps and arguing, lets get this shit to bump limit already

Attached: 1528512155482.png (329x298, 174K)

>A bike unattended is the same thing as 10,000
>Its impoverished for unknown reasons and not because its full of people who will steal everything that isn't nailed down

>caring about what happens to petty thieves

t. Sub 50 redneck lemming

He seems pretty based from that video, btfoing those semite reporters

Of course it's staged, they WANT to capture people faceplanting for "justice" on video.

>Post on phone post on computer I'm not false flagging I swear mr. doot dooter.

niggers aren't people

I couldn't tell how it happened either.

I don't see any human just a monkey

>setup a bait bike
>the natural thing to do is NOT setup a camera

Attached: 1555990638749.jpg (500x515, 25K)

yeah, how convenient that there was two cameras to watch the purposely trapped bait bike. who would want to watch their trap get sprung by idiots anyhow?

youtube.com/watch?v=C3u91hBotKc

Attached: 1514669575041.jpg (436x523, 29K)

>photoshop

Attached: d2d1a1.png (269x235, 124K)

>defending crime
your wife's bull would be proud

Attached: b335b2b04ed7f733a0de438de9de3f33.png (1200x1500, 461K)

WE WUZ GOOD BOIZ N SHIIIEEEEET

fuck jannies, and fuck niggers

Attached: 1564324968445.png (359x390, 132K)

What exactly did he mean by this?

Is it really stealing if whoever set the whole thing up intended the bike to be taken?

Attached: 1f914.png (512x512, 24K)

Oh I'm not saying it hasn't, doesn't and won't happen. I'm just saying in my experience its a crime of opportunity that your average nog will go for if it comes up like Jay walking. Someone who attacks someone on a bike for it is actively seeking crime.

Tell someone you are going to buy them a game and then give them wolfenstein youngblood and you will be pranking them into thinking they are getting a good game

source niggy

Attached: a788772e2ad574319c56f4d91f859755.png (1280x1024, 638K)

>whore tries to slut herself around online searching for chad cock
>gets right btfo
absolutely based and chink pilled, keep wailing more cheating death-deserving slut

why is she eating a turd?

How do you think sting operations work?

I recognize this cat.

But why?

The person taking the bike didn't know that. It's all about intent. Are the pedos caught by Chris Hanson not pedos because they were baited by adults?

irl black women don't even pretend to look this good

Yes it is still stealing. Just because you set up an elaborate home defense system and sit at the top of the stairs with a dozen hand grenades and a thick erection doesn't mean they aren't still breaking and entering when they break in.

If I'm gonna set up a trap like this no shit I'm gonna set cameras up to film it.

Attached: 1561941595537.jpg (516x1024, 82K)

>A bike unattended is the same thing as 10,000
Maybe user lives in a third world shithole.

Honestly I have to wonder sometimes if non pedos get ropped in by his shit.

Attached: 0046.jpg (720x1280, 244K)

what thirld world are you from, friend?

Attached: 1562205883223.jpg (714x647, 107K)

Attached: f1a9234f78153c05a08cbf3a2be0be85.png (1625x1300, 3.13M)

BIKE BIKE BIKE

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Why are niggers incapable of rational humane thought?

Attached: niggler.png (320x422, 188K)

bikecuck

Imagine being a fucking pathetic nigger sympathizer like this weak bitch.

Attached: Angela Basset.png (1024x1024, 808K)

booby traps are illegal by law

>ctrl f 'nigger'
>24 results
based

Point. However, you can't explain why the thief DOESN'T LOOK BEHIND when stealing the bike. That's your natural reaction when stealing something, right? Checking your surroundings to make sure no one's watching. And yet this guy who's about to steal something valuable is always facing forward, and for the split second he actually looks behind... he just so happens to not notice the guy with the camera filming everything (You can clearly see that whoever is recording that is on foot, in fact, you can also see him leaving the stage in the next scene).

I mean, it's funny and all but trying to disguise this staged act as natural and genuine is dishonest and mean-spirited.

Can't wait for your precious cheetoman to get BTFO in 2020, i'll have a dozen Ben&Jerry's to savor while savoring your tears :)

The IQ of this board continues to drop

came to post this

Attached: 0088.png (567x773, 528K)

Attached: 99ad0c90a98d78a079455a2a3d2f008d.jpg (857x936, 68K)

he looks behind him at :05

100% a white boi made this post

Why's that?

Attached: 1553909645783.webm (640x350, 360K)

Or a bike.

Attached: 68fe40a4c0dc0bf604d2abd10a7eadfb.jpg (1280x1060, 210K)

That unironically gave me ptsd of my younger years, fuck you

Attached: 1516479917255.png (700x700, 1.87M)

based mr touchy

I meant more along the lines of cameras, alarms and sound systems. The hand grenades were for the actual defense despite the logical problems.

Kek this has happened to me as a kid

>that pose
is her back okay

>nigga I don't even know how to ride a bike

Attached: qwop.gif (130x153, 1008K)

>you can't explain why the thief DOESN'T LOOK BEHIND when stealing the bike
Niggers are opportunity criminals. They don't think like most people when committing a crime. Niggers have an ancient primordial instinct deep in their brains that triggers the impulsive need to steal or hurt by any means necessary whenever the opportunity presents itself before them. They're still evolving unlike the rest of the humans on earth.

games for this feel?

Attached: 1564034750541.jpg (1920x1440, 287K)

erm no
Journalists are the most vile rat like people in the world
If someone wants to fuck with them by lightly touching them thats okey with me

You're referring to the people who think this is real right?

She's fine.

Attached: 7d7d7e84de214d762b3bc723c31f01df.jpg (1280x720, 226K)

>steal a bike
>get hurt
Wow that's so sad.

exhentai.org/g/1136294/0b8d0da5f0/

Attached: 18a571.png (311x260, 163K)

The only time black chicks are acceptable is in 2D.
2D can't get aids and are almost always hotter.

They are impoverished because blacks make poverty
They have low iq and low emapthy, horrible genetic behaviour, and so they bring poverty and crime wherever they go

Fucking brutal.

Attached: ad_143026587.jpg (644x406, 23K)

Attached: 1564128820513.png (1872x909, 1004K)

Patrician kek

Huh, I don't get PTSD from videos like that. The only time I get shit like that is when it's dead silent in the house at night and someone comes home. The sounds of the front door triggers something in me.

Attached: SAD_doggo.jpg (640x638, 52K)

>thumbnail is a bleeding stump
Nigga, I AM clicking on that.

Attached: 1396794556428.png (400x368, 315K)

Under the Skin is pretty good and underrated, I wish Capcom would do anything at all with it

Attached: Under_TheSkin_Cover.jpg (210x300, 27K)

who do they sell this bikes too
are other nigger willing to buy bikes? are bike shops buying them?
I bet its really hard to unload one and they just steal them because they are evil

>No one post the bikecuck comic
How shameful

>he can't get past the calm weebs

niggers probably sell to other niggers or just stand on street corners or stand around flea markets and randomly ask people if they want to buy
Actual humans have the mental capacity to and will use craigslist or just sell them at fleamarkets

youtube.com/watch?v=u5g4xLr1pgI
games where pranks get reversed?

>They are impoverished because blacks make poverty
>Just gonna pretend like white America didn't do everything in its power to sabotage black people.
Black Wall Street

Can someone please tell me the story behind this?

Attached: laughing anime slut.gif (457x486, 1.93M)

>de white devils fault
kill yourself, its such an obvious truth that niggers cause nigger conditions

>stealing cars and falling for bait cars become so common that random niggers start being able to guess a car is a bait car
As expected of subhumans

The world is a big place. I lived near Atlanta and from what I know they would ride for a few miles and then just try to sell them for $20 though I'm sure some knew some people that would buy them for more but for the most part it was just a case of stealing it and moving it far enough and selling it for basically nothing.

They aren't evil mind you. Just opportunistic and cruel when given power with a fragile ego.

e621.net/pool/show/13438
e621.net/pool/show/14397

Attached: 2502778c1.jpg (632x771, 340K)

>who do they sell this bikes too
Sometimes they just steal to steal

Attached: Backyardbikes.jpg (705x400, 219K)

dude looks up and down the street before he takes the bike. the whole point of opportunity theft is that you don't build elaborate plans, you just grab and go.

>it's all whitey's fault
Not him but while blacks got fucked with in the past, it's not white people who are making black youth idolize violent thugs and gangbangers.

you don't the balls to call a black person a nigger in front of his face, you insecure whiteoid cuck

Attached: 1547967441395.jpg (576x768, 127K)

Believe me when I say nobody but blacks keep blacks down in this day and age.

Of course they aren't evil, it takes some intelligence to be so. They're just hardwired to be thirdworlders and need to be quarantined on their own as such like in Africa

> it's not white people who are making black youth idolize violent thugs and gangbangers.
sure it aint.
medium.com/@j.mendoza/hip-hop-is-a-long-term-right-wing-indoctrination-campaign-cb83735b739d

He deserved it. Karma's a bitch.

>Nigger
OH NONONONO HAHAHAHAHAHA

Mario's a nigger...
Look, he's a nigger.

sht the fuck up white washed uncle tom ass nigga

All the time the internet is full of faggots like you who spin such absolutely insane mental gymnastics to prove something is fake.
And why is it? Because you can't accept that people are stupid? That dumb things happen? That people don't have hindsight and 2 hours of raging debate when they are in the heat of the moment? That there aren't a million factors that can individually make reality less than perfect? What if he was drunk or on drugs? No, that's way to implausible, right?

Also, camera-man1's zoom is misleading you into how close you think he is to the scene. You can even see him leave in the view of the second cameraman, he is far away. Far enough away to be considered an unsuspicious bystander, especially when someone is not clear-of-mid or not expecting a prank.

>They aren't evil mind you.
blacks do genetically have lower or no empathy, which i think is evil
and they do commit more evil acts

The black person would get violent right?
You sure proved me wrong

Why steal a bike if you don't know how to ride one?
Also, chuckled at the clip.

The only time a nigger acts tough is when its 3 on 1

Yeah it is so crazy how that is an argument.
>I BET YOU WOULDN'T SAY THAT TO A BLACK PERSON
>Why?
>WELL BECAUSE THEY WOULD OBVIOUSLY BEAT YOU SAVAGELY AND THEN GO TO JAIL AS THEY CANNOT CONTROL THEMSELVES

fucking kek

>medium.com
Might as well link a fucking random blog, because that's what medium.com is

I hate crackers.

>it's an "ugly person supporting thing I hate" episode
>they're always doing something jovial or tolerable instead of acting like trash
Every time

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

holy shit how will shitskins ever recover

I fucking hate black people, but I'm 100% fine with niggers.

I thought the guy was just an idiot who didn't realise that if you only use the front breaks on a bike you'll flip over.

Its a blog and this is your source.

Attached: Medium.png (946x816, 90K)

Is it yours?
That is all you need to know my dear brainlet tranny.

How did the wheel lock up like that?

>actually giving them clicks
wow.

same, they're just too fucking bland

Attached: 1920px-Saltine-Crackers[1].jpg (1920x846, 161K)

Lmao

Those are good in soup though

I actually went directly to her name which isn't the same thing as giving her article a click. Regardless it shows people what they need to see.