BASED

BASED

Attached: 15896495758689.jpg (1280x1440, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/B3iWbVY4SB5bRCGSKLrXng/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what am i lookin at here

the follies of garbage hardware and attempting to port games too big for it

...did your party members really not follow you in the original version?

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/B3iWbVY4SB5bRCGSKLrXng/
Severe mental deficiency

Dude this was a literal 3DS game

Attached: DRAGON QUEST XI_ Echoes of an Elusive Age_20180910084853.jpg (3840x2160, 573K)

of the people who bought a switch?

nope, such a basic feature is switch exclusive

More content. Absolutely seethe.

The devs already hinted at these features coming to Switch. There's no way they're going to miss out on a chance to make even more money.

the same image everyday just like I am

Didn’t we have this thread today?

>party members follow you
>new story content for each main character
>orchestrated music
>fast forward battles among other QoL changes
>full fledged 2D mode
"but muh grass density!"

It's going to sell more than the PS4 version. Especially now that this kid is in Smash.

Oh wow HUGE surprise here.
The switch, which we have known since it's release doesn't have hardware up to par with other consoles of this generation, has a port which requires it's graphics to be lowered a bit to run well compared to it's other versions
Boy, if you're a graphics whore and you bought a switch because you want the state of the art anti aliasing and particle effects, you sure are in for a disappointment!

it wouldn't even be bothersome if the games didn't cost as much as they do on other platforms. say you don't care about the quality of food analogy your fast food because its fast food and isn't supposed to be good quality anyway. would it not bother you if a Burger king burger costed as much as a chic fil a sandwich when one is lower quality than the other?

cry moar poorqfag

Is the Switch version really that blurry?

Is bottom on handheld mode?

pc versions of games usually cost the least
so obviously that means the lower power the system, the more expensive the game

Damn man, I never realized this
Everything makes sense now

I don't really mind it. Its a handheld.

I have a PC for strong harware and a Switch for the games I like playing on my bed or in the backyard. If Sony still released portables, I would buy them too, but if Nintendo made the switch stronger but only docked, I would skip it, since Nintendo home consoles, like all home consoles since the PS2, are bad.

>Graphics
>Quality
??
To keep to food analogy, that is like judging burgers by how pretty the plates, the salad, the bread looks, not by how nice it tastes and how well cooked was the meat.

Is this game any good? I've never played a Dragon Quest. I'm busy atm with Fire Emblem but I might be willing to check this out in the future

The 3ds and ps4 versions were completely different.

Cope

i don't get the appeal of this game

And I mean, even if we judge by looks, your restaurant isn't even the one with the best looking food, PC's Master Cuisine has better looking food and often you can make it even better without paying extra. I just don't see why someone wanting pretty food would pick the restaurants in the middle ground.

same. this is the type of shit that gets guys bullied in school and keeps them virgins.

Yes, it's a fucking masterpiece. The presentation is fantastic, the story is kino and the battles system is great (if a little basic).

Yeah, its good. Its a huge time-sink though. The game is honestly breath taking, and very immersive. Just love that DBZ art style. The Unreal engine is fucking amazing in this game.

Virgin Turn-Based Combat vs. Action Role-Playing Game Chad

Any cute girls? Is it more like Final Fantasy than anything?

Yes, several. The series is well known for its cute girls.

As for the gameplay, have you ever played Earthbound? Earthbound is regularly called a Dragon Quest clone. The gameplay is quite similar - strategy in battle is based around planning, figuring what your enemies are weak against, and buffing your party/debuffing the enemy.

Attached: jiggly slime.gif (576x324, 1.89M)

I've only really played Mother 3 and that had the rhythm mechanics (which I'm sure this game doesn't have). I really love Mother 3 though so that's a good sign.

Why the fuck don't party members show up while roaming on PC?

This was single highhandedly the biggest let down of playing this shit on PC.

Fucking hate when chinks do this shit. There is no technical reason why switch gets this basic feature and PC doesn't. All they have to do is re export the fucking game.

Graphics are part of a Video Game's quality because they can add to the immersion using special effects and textures and the same game with downgraded visuals give you less of that. what you just added to the food analogy isn't equivalent because its more comparable to how good a game's title screen is or trailer and not what you're getting in the actual game when when you pick up and play.

to clarify: a different game with better graphics than another completely different game does not make it higher quality but the same exact game looking worse is clearly lower quality and even goes against what the devs originally wanted it to look like.

So you buy the ultra edition in a year goyim
prease understandu

literally no difference

Isn't the Switch, a 2017 console, costing MORE than 2013 consoles while looking and performing like shit for the majority of its library.

I don't get how this is acceptable. The Switch is the PS3 of the generation.

DRAGON MISSION ONCE S IN PASTO EDICION

Why was it acceptable for the GBC to be sold at prices higher than the SNES in 1999?

Gaming is leaving Nintendo behind, they really need to get their shit together or just accept being a large third party.

Not while they hold some of the most profitable and popular IPs in existence

Beautiful game. Hope the Switch version isn't complete ass.

God, you MissClick Gaming shills are fucking pathetic. KYS!

Nincels on suicide watch kek

stealing this from another user
>party members follow you
>new story content for each main character
>orchestrated music
>fast forward battles among other QoL changes
>full fledged 2D mode
"but muh grass density!"

>grass

Texture,distance,lighting,shadow and image quality are really bad too

The Switch might as well be a different version due to being a different engine.

The engine is different?

What's the framerate look like when your other party members are following you in the non-switch versions?

Oh God, you mean the switch is inferior hardware? This is news to literally everyone. To bad OP is anonymous, because they should totally get an award or something.

>Leaving Behind
>Third party
They make most of their money from both console AND game sales, while working really cheap, investment-wise.
Specifically because they don't bloat their budgets with the best graphics, you may not like it, but Nintendo's business model is iron-clad.
They'll still be around when your children's children are worm food