Isn't it amazing the amount of power influencers have in the way of swaying general consensus?

Isn't it amazing the amount of power influencers have in the way of swaying general consensus?

All you need is one of these personalities to make a video either shitting on or praising something and then that will lead thousands of people to believe that thing is bad or good because they cant think for themselves.

Also keep saying it.

Attached: 1503004909622.png (576x435, 178K)

it’s both amazing and pathetic

people are not like cattle they ARE cattle

jews figured this out a long long time ago

>Have a strong vidya opinion for years
>Suddenly some "influencer" makes a gay video essay where they share that opinion
>People start responding to your argument calling you a parrot of an eceleb you've never heard of

Attached: 1558769355550.gif (245x184, 703K)

You are complaining about a problem that is as old as human civilization. Privileged individuals set trends and opinions. And you are not one of them.

Keep saying it.

Attached: 1550519427793.png (500x500, 38K)

Why is Shadow so fucking angry all the time? I thought he was supposed to be a perfect being

i don't follow fat youtube faggots, what did he do?

anyways this is the reason why ecelebs are fucking cancer

but alas it's human nature to find someone to build up and worship. humans crave an idol to superimpose ideals and virtues onto, whether that be a diety/religion or some fat tub of lard on youtube

pic unrelated

Attached: digimon.gif (294x291, 2.3M)

No one even heard of your shitty game before this.

How do you become one of those influencers though? Is it hard?

Perfect beings realize there's a lot to be angry about

Attached: 1563833924147.png (512x700, 69K)

>people on the internet are also gullible from no life experience because they sit on the internet all day

Attached: .jpg (294x313, 15K)

I dunno know, sounds like that’s bad for your heart

I cannot wait until either video games or being on the internet in general is no longer en vogue, so I can go back to being a pathetic loser among other pathetic losers in peace.

Attached: 1401290443479.jpg (629x579, 292K)

You have to be willing to make a fool out of yourself for at least one or two years publicly
People get famous because they're different and have convinced a lot of people that they are not ridiculous, challenging the audience and making them unconsciously intrigued by their image and everything they represent. It's not a surprise that these viewers that need approval in every opinion they have, are the same ones that copy what their idols do.

It's been a while since a video triggered Yea Forums this badly.

Attached: (You).gif (472x332, 2.81M)

Faggot. Might as well just be that said person shitting or praising something just motivates people to voice the opinion they already had, which still is a pussy move, but doesn't necessarily mean they were influenced. People just happened to agree with something. And Jesus fuck, there's enough people in the world to agree with any opinion

By the way, was his video real or not?

A video where he insults the complainers instead of actually explaining himself and his viewers support him does that

It's like Zero Punctuation, he never actually likes a game but when people point out his retardedness
>ITS JUST A JOKE BRO STOP BEING BUTTHURT

post links or something you fucking zoomers

Keep saying it

No? I remember when a bunch of evangelical pastors convinced a bunch of softheads that pokemon where demons the Japanese worshiped. When only like three or four tops actually were.

he explained exactly why you're a moron, you're actually just seething too hard to understand

I'm dismayed how quickly his comment section devoured that guy's channel. True sheep.

ETIKA

*ahem* Etika Sticky

Keep saying it

Hi Jason, keep saying it.

Imagine thinking that the internet will fall out of fashion

Keep saying it

keep saying it

If you don't think the internet will stagnate and die someday you are beyond retarded. Even the biggest trends and platforms eventually get replaced by something else, and the internet is already approaching an unsustainable point with all the companies trying to control, censor, monetize and throttle it.

>post random opinion
>get multiple replies of "i too watched (insert e-celeb here) latest video"

Attached: disgraced.png (500x500, 387K)

There is some video out there of maybe leah getting fucked by a black guy, so some anons are spooling up the machines of shitposting

Dunkey is right.

Keep sayin it

I've literally never watched an e-celeb ever, and if you seriously set aside time to watch youtube videos of pathetic fucks talking about video games then you should probably consider suicide.

is this jojos

Keep saying it

>v constantly screams about wanting absolute freedom to the point they would rather the triple A industry fill games with money grabbing mechanics that make them worse rather then anyone step in to regulate shit
> some fat youtuber puts his opinions online
> v fucking panics does everything in their power to discredit one person and scream cuck memes, desperate to silence anything he says whether its right or wrong

Dont even like this fat fuck, but christ this place is so full of shit.

>all those people saying jrpg fans are mad
It's not about being mad hell I'm in the same boat and barely like any myself. It's about being a disingenuous fuckface.

>still better then corporate marketing

wew

This was the worst when I posted a fucking Tetris game
"I too watched Dunkey's video"
Nigger it's FUCKING TETRIS

Attached: Arika_Ti_title.jpg (596x447, 66K)

are you serious? the internet has completely changed the world, it's not going to become "unfashionable." tech corporations have no issue in making like 10 websites the only things that people ever use

FUCK OFF WITH E-CELEB SHIT

Attached: 1555870052043.jpg (640x480, 38K)

Mods are asleep, post video games.

Attached: 20180427_2516621.jpg (339x480, 179K)

nooooooooo dont you dare do that

Attached: 1563355180432.gif (240x180, 1.98M)

fuck off

The Ford Model T changed the world too and Ford had a near 100% monopoly on automobiles too but look at the market today. Where are the Model Ts? What's with all these other manufacturers? Same with black and white cathode ray tube television sets. You underestimate how radically things can change over time. Newer and better competitors will arrive even if it doesn't happen in our lifetime. Even the internet had precursors.

sonic is the perfect being, that's why he's always chill as fuck
unleashed is not canon

Who the fuck is this faggot and why should I care?

Attached: e94.jpg (310x394, 28K)

Dunkey is right

Attached: 1456567822971.png (553x546, 16K)

Where does this "keep saying it" shitpost even originate from

things are already stagnant though with the current lineup. the past few years have been pretty much the same for the internet landscape. twitter, facebook, google etc are here to stay for a while, they're not going to have much innovation or competition unless something externally prevents from growing at the rate they are

Just some e celeb faggot who lets black guys fuck his woman

It's pretty dishonest when the e-celeb does that. "Haha hey don't tear this guy apart he's just a kiddo btw here's his channel name but I'm such a nice guy so play nice ;)"

what is this dunkey shit all of a sudden? did he release his monthly low effort 5 minute video with a hot take in it?

Keep sayin it

Was the maker of this intentionally going for the source ERROR model vibe?

>S E E T H I N G

Attached: 1515686339966.gif (800x430, 564K)

KH3 is a 1/5

welcome to the modern day internet, people love to scoff at people obsessed with celebrities yet turn around and obsess over their own, far cringier "e-celebs"

>etika sticky

Keep saying it

It’s hilarious how asshurt Dunkey is this many months later over some random guy daring to critize his blatant misrepresentation of the game. And he can’t even make a single decent argument back.

that, combined with everyone trying to derail threads with "Keep saying it", has led to the threads happening more often, and getting more traffic. It's either the most brilliant strategy to get dunkey.jpg filtered, and dunkey threads banned, or it's a bunch of retards being retarded. Knowing Yea Forums it's the latter, and knowing mods only the phrase "Keep Saying It" and variants of it would be wordfiltered.

Mods have always been nintendo shitters, this is nothing new.

Keep sayin it

even without influencers people are still brainlets who can't even tell you why they hold opinions they have, when you ask someone why they like a game they usually just tell you it's fun

Back before the internet the thought was that people are stupid because they lack the means to learn. Turns out that theory was blown the fuck out

hasn't dunkey said in the past he doesn't like jrpgs? so he IS in fact biased?

Figures. He looks the type.

made a sequel to his game critics video, only instead of bashing on IGN more he pointed out how hypocritical fans are for shitting on journos and huge game companies while still lining up to eat their shit, and how everyone is too much of a fucking faggot to accept that people have different opinions or have a real debate. aka what Yea Forums does all the fucking time.

so now Yea Forums is sperging out and proving him right, exactly like how every journo had a meltdown following his original critic video.

I liked his last video because he was defending ign
I've said for a while now that it's bullshit that an celeb can give a game a low score and no one cares but when Ign does it people go mad.
And you just know people will be there in the comments saying "I've always thought this dunkey, I'm gets too much hate!!! you are so cool!!! :)))))"

Attached: 1564369432811.jpg (753x707, 331K)

>mods ban someone posting about megaman because they think it's a cartoon or something
>HUH, WELL I GUESS WE CAN'T TALK ABOUT MEGAMAN ANYMORE

Why is there so many threads about this faggot right now? Another cuck thing?

Keep saying it

Why is everyone saying 'keep saying it'? Redpill me.

The problem with Dunkey's Octopath video is not that he criticized the game, it's that his criticisms boiled down to "I don't like JRPGs." Octopath is, in fact, a bad game, but he failed to criticize it in any meaningful way. He ignored all of its flaws and chose to level arguments against it that could be leveled against most JRPGs; not arguments about the objective quality of the game, but arguments that only tell you that Dunkey does not like turn based RPGs, which we already knew.

kh3 is 1/5 lol

but the hurtbutt comes from you and the fag that didnt even play octopath trying to defend it?

Keep saying it

The only response his fans have is "You didn't play the game" when his criticisms still hold up regardless. I understand not liking a game if it isn't for you, but he's right in that this retard's voice is big enough to have an impact on the game's legacy and he should probably avoid talking about things he doesn't understand.

No
He likes Persona 5, nier automata, ffxv and dq11

He only hated kh3, octopath and xenoblade 2

he said he's excited for ff7r even though the story will still be full of dumb shit it always was and that it'll either be shit like kh3 or good like ffxv

Dunkey was the only one still thinking about it enough to try shit on the guy on his latest video. Literally rent free.

kh3 one out of five

>make videos
>criticize
>don't give score
>say you liked/disliked it/it was mediocre and forgettable
>everyone loves you
else
>make a video which is 60% valid opinion and other 40% are memes
>everyone loves you
Hey hey people
mandy here

he brought it up because the vid is about gayming community

go shill your 15 year old
dunkey doesn't need shilling everyone already knows who he is

Keep sayin it

butthurt weeb, octopath sucks

I don't think they always sway opinions, I think sometimes they embolden people who have similar opinions to be louder with their opinions and it helps people feel less scared of being in the minority in a discussion.

With how outright malicious he acted in this video, I’m willing to bet he did it knowing full well his voice was big enough to tarnish its legacy. Dude has a massive ego and thinks JRPGs must pander to him.

When people can communicate by thought to the neural network, then that will filter all the normalfags off the old net. Their telepathic communication will be the new facebook/twitter/whatever the fuck social media.
And then we get to enjoy the simpler times of text communication.

Maybe that's because most JRPGs ARE bad.

That's not an argument. Most video games are bad, regardless of genre. Only a small percentage of them are good.