Who is the bigger westaboo? Hideo Kojima or Hirohiko Araki?

Who is the bigger westaboo? Hideo Kojima or Hirohiko Araki?

Attached: 3cc.png (1076x1105, 2.66M)

Araki likes Western culture but Kojima thinks like a Westerner.

What type of confection is that man eating?

>this btfos 4chanx users.

guess we die now.

araki has actual taste and even draws his characters based on figures done by classical artists like michelangelo
kojima is just a vapid hollywood faggot who wishes he could make movies (i like mgs1,2,and 3 tho)

>lowkey /vck/ thread
based and gamer fueled

Attached: egg with rice.webm (853x480, 2.57M)

Looks like a cherry donut.

DO NOT enlarge this image it downloads a VIRUS to your computer.

Attached: 1522665113606.png (439x452, 72K)

Oda Nobunaga

Asian cuisine is so fucking bland and unfilling.

haha le ebin donut man meme so fun xd

winrar ftw PWNED

you have no idea what you're talking about, kid

Attached: japanese pizza amazing.webm (800x450, 2.64M)

Araki likes the fashion and art of the west but Kojima is engulfed in western culture.

He's more of an italiaboo honestly.

Lol I tried Worcestershire sauce on rice today. Not bad. Tangy, salty, lightly acidic... paired well with the hot rice. Texture was reminiscient of onions sauce on rice but had an entirely different taste.

Kojima si a burgerboo
Araki is and europaboo composed by a great part of italiboo

literally everything goes well with white rice

pizza is italian

Reddit claimed this joke years ago. By posting it you are a redditor.

but like this guy said Araki like western culture (italian, etc) but they are not very understood, he is full of engrish and itarianish

I don't have it in me to try the raw egg + onions sauce with white rice though.

Seems kinda sketch. Isn't that how you get salmonella? My only hope is that the rice would heat it a bit.

I enjoyed that /ack/ thread

PLEASE DELETE THIS IMAGE

Attached: 1561322465368.png (456x434, 196K)

is that shrimp?

>newfags so retarded they think the image still works on modern Yea Forums(nel)

I wrote 'onions' sauce in each of these, not 'onions' sauce.

Is this a filter of some sort? (Probably related to 'basedboy'...) I'm hoping that I didn't just have a stroke or something.

>haven't even slept yet but I'm hungry for my breakfast

Attached: 1564226449320.png (400x419, 46K)

Kakyoin

you ain't from round these parts are ya boy?

Your chances of obtaining salmonella from raw eggs is so low it's the equivalent of getting struck by lightening, contrary to what we've been taught in the media. Even those eggs which do carry salmonella only have the bacteria on their shell, not the yolk. Raw eggs are very nutritious, greatly more so than their cooked counterparts

Attached: Diet.png (2732x1116, 914K)

sœy

Hahahahaha

please go back to where you came from

Don't you want to be like Gaston, user?

Delicious!

How do you know what reddit claimed?

The fact that this guy is allowed to roam free is terrifying

>Even those eggs which do carry salmonella only have the bacteria on their shell, not the yolk. Raw eggs
this is true but americans wash the protective film off their eggs causing the porous shell to be exposed and stuff on the outside to travel in but even so the risk is still relatively low and can be lowered even further by not using warm eggs

>Knowing anything about Reddit.
kys

Oh, is that so? I'm not well-versed in Biology. I have heard that the eggshell acts like a protective barrier of sorts.

I suppose my aversion is merely psychological. I love runny yolks but the thought of runny whites makes me gag.

abbacchio

You should give them a try. Some people describe their flavor as akin to pancakes, but I think a more accurate description would be diluted milk.

Attached: William Bouguereau.jpg (1280x1024, 297K)

If you are a burger be careful not to buy washed eggs. The washing will actually allow bacteria to pass past the shell into the egg, that's why it's forbidden in most of the eu. Also make sure to break the slime texture of the white part by shaking for example, just put an egg and some sugar in a cleaned closable glass and shake it. Tastes amazing.

I want to be that pizza TwT

Attached: 1540702216173.jpg (200x219, 12K)

Woah nigger

>Japan twice
>Italy twice
>19 century England
>Wild West
>lots of third world shitholes
>american prison featuring autistic Feng Shui Dragon stand
Araki takes inspiration from everywhere.
Kojima is just retarded cargo cultist obsessed with amerilard pop culture.

Attached: 1522076602030.jpg (1062x1062, 148K)

Looks like one cherry and one lemon poppyseed. That latter is absolutely amazing on a donut.

Attached: josuke.png (184x184, 87K)

stay jealous that he doesn't give a fuck about your country lol

USA, bitch

Thank you user, just now for the first time I broke a raw egg and downed that shit
it's gud

Anime needs it's own containment board like mlp.

This dude

Attached: 220px-10.5.17KojiIgarashiPortraitByLuigiNovi1.jpg (220x261, 19K)

Pancakes? I wonder why. I love the taste of eggs lately but I'm discovering my stomach has difficulty digesting them. Which was very sad to discover, as I've become fond of them.
I am American, so I believe that may be an issue. Am I correct in my assumption that the unwashed eggs are the brown ones?
user! You do not want to be that pizza. You will be eaten and digested if you are food.