Which side wins overall, Yea Forums?

Which side wins overall, Yea Forums?

Attached: Battle of the action genre.jpg (2109x2263, 3.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UlS2uxkOyLA&list=PLc3QkV-L-tFsYAsIOsgu16D0jNGdrsvAX&index=43
youtu.be/63q0YM1RY8A
youtu.be/eY6BATNOMOA
youtu.be/-ZnzoWOtDCQ
youtu.be/JnG79mJo0zs
youtu.be/rJcrH2JKuwM
youtube.com/watch?v=_ifM5DAGYa0
youtube.com/watch?v=oHdROXDd1Ls
youtube.com/watch?v=ncHgP4tn280
youtube.com/watch?v=RV2fM2UtfTU
youtu.be/i3Bq-RxaGw4?t=456
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/364858185/#364877741
youtube.com/watch?v=GwllyCXacNA
youtube.com/watch?v=T8TTl4Ib5co
youtube.com/watch?v=ulX6rmH-uxY
khdata.web.fc2.com/kh2fm/revenge.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yzJLPFTt_8g
youtu.be/S2v-FYCN72M
boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/DMC 'combat'/page/1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Stylish action genre
Stop making shit up.

Attached: Action Trinity.jpg (3988x3988, 1.2M)

God hand is a fucking meme. KH2FM's placing is well reserved kiddo.

Action RPG for KHIIFM+ and Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen. Also, while Ninja Gaiden Black is easily one of the best hack and slashes ever made, it's focused on being precise rather than being stylish like DMC3 or Bayonetta. I'd replace it with God Hand.

Top. How is this even a Question?

Only DD has any right to stand next to the top three.

You can't put Ninja Gaiden next to other games, the NGfags get really bootyblasted if you do.

I prefer the SA genre, but DD is one of the best games I've played this decade.

KH2FM + Bloodborne invalidates top in spades.

>Bayonetta

How much longer are we going to pretend that Bayonetta isn't filled with shit levels and awful QTE bullshit?

>KH2FM + Bloodborne invalidates top in spades.

Attached: 1564258887151.jpg (680x940, 63K)

>no God Hand or Nioh

Is the Final Mix version of 2 really that much of an improvement?

>filtered by hard mode

this nigga doesn't LOVE IT

Attached: 1563316632867.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

Stay triggered parrot

Nioh is just soulsborne minus being actually fun.

Git gud.

Attached: Bayonetta.webm (640x480, 2.74M)

So you didn't actually learn how to play it, if you played it at all.

On a level 1 critical mode run, yes definitely. The added post-game content + solid foundation easily elevates it as franchise peak.

Are KH2FM & Bayonetta prime examples of QTEs being overblown in what are otherwise very solid action games?

I don't know about Bayonetta but the way Reaction Commands are implemented in KH2 are some of if not the best forms of QTEs and are barely QTEs at all, which is likely why.

KH2FM fanboys want you to pretend that 90% of the game doesn't exist and only the post-game content matters.
The idea that it's even close to a top-tier action game is a forced speedrunner meme perpetuated by a small handful of autistic parrots.

only one good game in each side...

BB and ninja gaiden burecku

also: fuck bayonetta, dmc and kh fans.

Dragon's Megma is ok tho

How much longer are we going to pretend DMC3 isn't filled with awful enemies with dogshit DMD balance along with having Arkham, one of the worst bosses in the genre?

People have an issue with Bayonetta's QTEs because failing them lowers your Chapter grade. Also Kamiya himself admitted he just put them in the game to fuck with people.

Bloodborne is barely an RPG

Sure is summer in here

Put Monster Hunter in it's own category so it can BTFO the rest.

KH isn't even a good game, let alone a good RPG, so I guess the top wins.

>DMC3 is one of the most overrated piles of shit eve-

Attached: DevilMayCry3.webm (480x360, 1.83M)

That's better. I like Bayo, but this is the real trinity and this wins.

>action
>rpg
I don't know what's worse, these shitty overrated games or the fans of them.

Second one. Devil May Cry and Bayonetta are weeb trash

>Kingdom Hearts
stop

All of those games are underrated.

Wow jump cancelling nonsense when the genre was created with an emphasis on back and forth between the player and enemies. Can't wait to see the next webm of completely braindead enemies waddling around waiting to be attacked.

bloodborne and dragons dogma are literally the only good games this generation

Stylish action but I do love me some Dragons Dogma.

Which is literally only a fucking issue on first playthroughs with only 3-4 moments of those.

Which makes me their removal for shitty ass situation commands even more.

>How much longer are we going to pretend that KH2FM isn't filled with shit level design in general sans CoR & trash mini game segments?

Kek, at not including the actual face of the genre, the series WHOM both your gods Kamiya and Itsuno worship. Aside from KH yall niggas can't even break 5 mil, gtfo talking about some trinity, bitch pls. This is Whitney right here. Yall bitches are Bieber.

Attached: WCCFgodofwar6.jpg (740x429, 186K)

Careful, you almost implied that KH wasn't weeb trash.

Every single person who shills Dragon's Dogma deserves to be murdered. I hate all of you "people". I want my $6.99 back.

>kh2 and bloodborne instead of dark messiah and arx fatalis

This.

Attached: Dark Messiah Kicking.webm (960x540, 2.89M)

Why not all four?

Uh what?

Those games look so clunky and outdated.

The chad's Action games

vs

The virgin's timing O for dodge and then spam R1

Attached: Boring.jpg (592x443, 57K)

Devil may cry is there, retard, god of war is the halo of the hack and slash genre

OH NO NO NO

>>>>genre
I like playing dmc3 more then anything on the bottom, but I like bloodborne and dragonsdogma more then NG and bayo. All are good games though.

four of those games are shit, so ARPGs win

Is DMC5 a good entry point to the series? I've never played any action games like DMC or Bayonetta but I've always been interested.

Honestly though, I can't seem to get past the outdated graphics of the older DMC games even though I'm not a graphics fag (I love late 90s/early 2000s 3D games and replaying some of them gives me such a comfy feeling). I guess it's a genre thing. I have no problem replaying stuff like Max Payne, GTA:SA, or Silent Hill 1-3 but I feel like if I'm going to play a stylish action game, it needs to look modern. Bayonetta is fine but it's not on the PS4 and the PS3 version apparently runs like shit.

Literally just fucking play the HD Collection and 4 before doing it. You can knock out the first game in an afternoon. Playing DMC5 without playing the other titles is an incredibly stupid decision as the game's story revolves around past events and there are HUGE number of references and nods you'll miss.

>actually insinuating pressing up on the Right Stick doesn't dodge most attacks for free.

>god of war is the halo of the hack and slash genre

I couldn't of put this any better, its overrated shit that casuals piss themselves to. Bloddy Perfection.

Dmc 5 it's the most newbie friendly in gameplay terms, but if you want to now the story of DMC don't play it.

Then we'd need a fourth one for the bottom group.

>now grabs and lows doesn't exist

Oof guess I'll just tough it out. Might warm up to it eventually. If the gameplay is really as good as you guys make it out to be then I should have no issues once I get over my initial aversion.

Wish they'd come out with a faithful remake though. Hate that I have to play all the games just to enjoy the latest installment.

>that fucking upwards barrel toss
My sides

I said most, not everything. Clearly once you start to get into the game you need more, but up dodging covers a good chunk of them.

>Dragon's Dogma
>Bad

Attached: Dragon's Dogma - God tier combat 3.webm (960x540, 2.87M)

ARPGs are always more interesting and fun to play than action games so its the bottom

Attached: 1545084356944.gif (200x200, 28K)

maybe with the normal enemies, but it doesn't work in bosses.

I never got the appeal of dragons dogma. It feels like every enemy is just a massive damage sponge.

>hate that I have to play games 1-4 to enjoy the 5th installment in the series

Just play them man, they're fun games. You might want to give 2 a wide berth or you can tough that out. 2 is definitely the low point of the series.

Attached: laughingelfman.png (1920x1080, 1.56M)

Of course, turns out making bland generalizations about a game don't exactly work now does it?

Attached: 1336834652271.jpg (1920x1440, 253K)

Done

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 445K)

This. Combo mad circle jerk videos are overrated as fuck especially when a lot of it relies on certain enemies in the same two or so areas to make it work.

ok,
try it here youtube.com/watch?v=UlS2uxkOyLA&list=PLc3QkV-L-tFsYAsIOsgu16D0jNGdrsvAX&index=43

They're underrated.

Action RPG

4:48

i say go for it. dmc5 has a story review movie anyway. Are the graphics really that outdated for you? I honestly think 1's environment aged better then dmc3, I love the darker tone, the more eerie music, and the art style. Maybe you should try dmc5 and if you really liked the combat in that game give the hd collection a shot. Or just play though the dmc collection first cause even if you think the graphics suck the gameplay itself is one of the best in its genre.

>gameplay itself is one of the best in its genre
talking about dmc3 only btw. dmc1 while obviously dated due it being one of the first 3d hacknslash games, still controls really well and each sword slash and punch feels satisfying to land. Its just the awkward camera angles thats annoying to deal with sometimes.

Top should have God Hand instead of Bayonetta. And top wins even if it was just NGB and DMC3.

>Top should have God Hand instead of Bayonetta
Where has this new meme come from lately? You stupid faggots just start parroting one another for "le ebin contrarian points!" I fucking love God Hand, but this sudden influx of Bayo hate is actually mindboggling and the only thing I can think of is that it is spawning from console warring retards.

Kill all of yourselves.

The one that doesn´t have Kingdom Fags.

>I'm not a graphics fag
>it needs to look modern
Stop lying to yourself

I don't think is bayo hate, this people really think that God Hand is better than bayo, if we are talking in just gameplay yes God Hand, Dmc and NGB-NGS are much better than bayo.

Bayonetta has always been shit talked here. Most people on Yea Forums can't cope Bayonetta isn't a DMC clone so they rather shit talk it than git gud.

When you play god hand every game just looks like the witcher 3 or RDR2

>shit game
>not actually a RPG
Why are Nier fans so brain dead?

It's as much of an RPG as Kingdom Hearts 2 is.

DD is fucking trash, why is it even on there? Is there really nothing better to fill its place?

>Bayofags SEETHING at GodChad
Oh no no no

Nah, I don't want to spoil myself and potentially lessen my enjoyment of the older games if it turns out I like DMC5 well enough t play the older ones. I'll do things the right way

I mentioned that I think it must be a genre thing for me. Like I said, I have no problem replaying older games and trying old games in other genres (recently played Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 and loved both) but watching gameplay videos of the older DMC games just doesn't scream stylish to me. I'm sure it would feel different though once I actually get to try them

what the fuck is bloodbourne and kingdom hearts doing there lmao

Bloodborne and Dragon's Dogma, I can see, but why is KH mixed with those 2? I don't see any correlation there, be it gameplay, style or themes.

>Souls game
>RPG
The only role-playing is deciding whether to kill an NPC now or to wait for him to go mad and kill him later.

>DMC 5 has no styl-
youtu.be/63q0YM1RY8A
youtu.be/eY6BATNOMOA
youtu.be/-ZnzoWOtDCQ
youtu.be/JnG79mJo0zs
youtu.be/rJcrH2JKuwM

how is bloodborne an rpg
also DD sucks

He says, dying to Demyx.

Is the world ends with you a action RPG game? Then that has my vote but DMC5 is really good I also love rising revengence

Attached: 34A1E466-78F5-4246-AC91-13E89D6058B8.jpg (1280x1024, 826K)

Action RPGs especially souls games are for shitters who can't handle max difficulty action games.

I don't care. I literally love all 6 of those games.

And DMC4 completely surpasses it.

its basically action dragon quest but without the charm. you didn't grind enough user.

DS1 > BB

>if we are talking in just gameplay yes God Hand, Dmc and NGB-NGS are much better than bayo.
>NGS
Ok now thats definitely shitposting.

Bayonetta isn't that good

>how is bloodborne an rpg
it isn't
it's an ARPG

Yes and I'm sure you and your Stone/Silver Awards are a great judge of its quality.

DMC5 is floaty

Attached: DMC5 A TURBO.webm (1280x726, 1.52M)

You've never played Bayo 1 have you?

Mmm yeah so hard-core can Souls compete???

Attached: DMC5 'combat'.webm (900x506, 2.63M)

Replace KH2 with FFXV

Attached: 1490116467408.webm (960x1080, 2.97M)

yeah, and in every other game mentioned here, the dodge actually dodges EVERY attack

you can't seriously be implying that up-dodging makes the game too easy

There is a reason you see Yea Forums bring up DMC3 more in holy trinity pics than DMC4 user.

In what, quality or fighting technique? OP, we need an official response here.

the best cherry-picking you can muster still won't trick a single person into thinking FFXV is better than KH2FM

>ARPG
>KH instead of Ys
Absolutely awful opinion

DMC4 & 5 are pathetic on their highest difficulties especially the former thanks to items not affecting rank.

Don't even get me started with V.

It's ovjectively better than KH2FM on every fundamental level

Attached: cor wrecks 1.webm (960x540, 2.86M)

>person actually killing ememy with frame perfect stunlock that uses the unique Berserk Charge mechanic
Vs
>eetard moving back and forth for no practical purpose because it looks flashy

Top is better sorry sweetie

To be fair DMCucks are on the same level of posting retarded ""style"" videos with no actual usefulness in game

He didn't say KH3 at least.

Then try to play it without using items

>>eetard moving back and forth for no practical purpose because it looks flashy
Every single combo mad video on a nutshell, how the fuck people confuse them for depth instead of mindless entertainment will never cease to amaze me.

Nintendo

Attached: 1550575545303.jpg (1200x675, 147K)

Not bad, though I might've replaced Bayo with God Hand.

You forgot where i mentioned:
>items not affecting rank.
Though tbf i forgot about gold orbs, but even then the rank system doesn't hold a candle to DMC3's whatsoever.

>frame perfect
>literally just spamming one button
>billion other ways to spam win him too

>against precise frame perfect inputs with multiple weapons, attacks, abilities and manual movements that are all practical and benefit that fight by avoiding 1hko rockets through airsteps and warps and using attacks, to build break, warpstrike damage modifier for full breaking stagger then powerful magic cast to finish it

Cope khturd, XV shits all over KH on every level

Attached: kh2 enemy hitstun.webm (960x540, 2.75M)

If I read that right did you that KH2 is more complex than DMC

Isn't the healing system completely broken? Like, you can't die if you're holding potions and there's no reason to not be holding potions

You see, KH2 DOESN'T have that, which means you're encouraged to use your brain while playing
Which is preferable for most action game players

DMC3's Rank System in vanilla was so fucking stupid they had to revise it for SE. Getting even one point of damage in vanilla 3 meant you got no "S" for Damage Taken.

>XVnigger
go breathe some fresh air, you fucking autismo neet

Filthy casual detected, fuck off to playing watered down Platinum Games combat if you can't handle getting gud.

kingdom farts is the gayest thing you could possibly play, but the bottom portion still wins.

Yeah it's hilarious watching DMCucks stumble trying to explain why their series is good because it has flashy combo vids. Literally any game ever in existence (just like DMC1 could have done if they actually didnt know how to make a good game, but Kamiya is better than that) could just enable all moves to link to eachother endlessly while youre permitted to juggle the enemy endlessly with no hitstun decay or equivalent mechanic. Having a fuck ton of ways to do the same thing, but less efficiently, no real reason to use them, and nothing to do with them aside from wail on stunned, defenseless enemies, offers me absolutely nothing of interest.

Go home xv shill, SBK91 already assfucked you beyond repair on combat mechanics. It's over.

Btw, Berserk stunlock is literally frame perfect to the point where even speedrunners with literal years of experience fail to do it: youtube.com/watch?v=_ifM5DAGYa0

Only NG2 comes close to 2FM.

Attached: 1554216295971.png (998x837, 339K)

Except Bayonetta 1 does the same exact thing you dumb fuck. Don't even pretend you even played vanilla DMC3 on release you fucking secondary HD Collection cunt.

You clearly haven't played KHII if you think XV is better than it in any category.

you cant get any potions than you'd use in 1 or 2 battles without going out of your way to buy potions

its like saying buying red orbs in dmc5 makes it pointless because you can revive infinitely

also you never die in kh because its braindead, then kh3 made it even more braindead with kupocoin

Attached: kh3 do nothing to win.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

Fuck off KHtranny

Can I have more DD webms? I want to know if its worth buying

Pic related makes me happy people stopped taking KHfags seriously after DMC5 dabbed on KH3's corpse.

Cope.

Fuck off SBK91 lh2fm shill you got ass fucked beyond recognition and even moreso when KH3 flopped

Don't you have to go back to pretending Dante could beat Goku on gamefaqs?

Nothing in kh is Frame perfect, meanwhile perfect block and gladios parry in XV are frame perfect and gladios blockstuna every enemy large or small consistently and kh has inconsistent hitstun and next to no blockstun let alone on giant enemies

Attached: 1536687688727.jpg (1024x858, 403K)

KH3 IS shit (still better than XV though) yet you still can't even criticize it properly, how sad.

Attached: Do nothing to die.webm (1920x1080, 2.8M)

>all these fags hating on bayonetta
youtube.com/watch?v=oHdROXDd1Ls

Clearly you haven't seen the greatest combo mad in the world made by the bayo community.

>Isn't the healing system completely broken? Like, you can't die if you're holding potions and there's no reason to not be holding potions

Yeah, when you get to 0 HP in XV you have like a 10 second timer to use a potion and there is NO COOLDOWN to using items.

It's casual as fuck, just like how the director wanted it

Attached: 1538265408487.jpg (749x1111, 178K)

But in DMCV, when you get good, you're playing to try to achieve a rank, not just to beat it. This is heavily reinforced by being able to replay levels.
Obviously, dying fucks up your rank in DMCV

There's nothing like that in FF

In KH2 all your sources of healing are extremely limited compared to FF.
KH2FM Critical is a very hard, rewarding game
3 is trash, whatever. I'm not a KH fanboy I just like 2FM

>Bloodborne
>RPG

You clearly havnt played KH2 or XV if you think XV isnt better in every category

XV has more action combat mechanics, more movesets and gameplay variety, more characters to play as, more enemy variety, better level design, better music, better animation, better graphics, better story, better characters, better villain, better bosses, better post game and additional content etc

>There's nothing like that in FF

You do have a battle ranking in FF15 but it does fucking nothing unless you have an accessory where you get 1 measly AP if you get an S Rank in one of the categories.

That''s a good meme. KH2 does come down to a button masher it's only save with it's magic system,and limit using the meter. enemies animations are littered with terrible start up that become noticeable during critical mode. when they randomly one shot you.The guard is completely useless due to the large recovery and start up frames. the game on critical actually becomes playable after getting reflect.

Base DMC 3 is more complex than KH2 and DMC3 with the style switcher completely over shadows it.In DMC3 you actually need skill to JC and juggle enemies in the air with set up and proper weapon combinations. In KH2 you just mash.

And DMC4 makes KH2 look like babies first action game.

Putting shit like combo videos for Bayonetta isn't even showing off the game's strength. Bayonetta's strength is not comboing enemies, it's actually fighting and reacting to them. Bayonetta is more like Ninja Gaiden than it is DMC in this regard. You can make some fancy looking stuff but that's not the meat and potatoes of the game like is is DMC.

why does it have rpg in the name then if it's not an rpg

>splits the difference between stylish action, ARPG, and TPS on a shoestring budget
Nothing personnel.

Attached: 220px-Transformers_Devastation_cover_art.jpg (220x220, 28K)

oh shit is it time for Barryposting?

Attached: wewlad.png (692x786, 345K)

ARPGs are barely RPGs in the first place. They're an offshoot of that genre, but they aren't proper RPGs for the most part.

>no argument
>thinking I care about dogshit like KH3
Also see Like clockwork the DMCuck proves my point, immediate ad hom when the flaws of his sandbag sim are brought to light.

Nothing but an outburst of emotions and seething resulted from getting destroyed by SBK91, who knows what he's talking about in regard to action games (unlike most of/v/). Call me when you have an actual argument against the measured proof that Berserk stunlocknis frame perfect, or can do it yourself. youtube.com/watch?v=ncHgP4tn280

Attached: DMC 'combat'.webm (1920x1080, 2.65M)

Post DMC4 stunlock tries to prove a point by post KH stunlock.

What's unironically the game with best combat?

Attached: Exanima_2.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

KH3 is a failed abortion
XV is the best arpg this gen

>Barry for smash bros
what would be his moveset?

Wrong

>this autistic bullshit again
Oh fuck off KH cocksucking faggot

That isn't the combat at all because you have manual attacks with opener, mid, finisher, counter and aerial attacks, charge attacks, directional inputs, warpstrike, point warps and warp itself, manual weapon switching which each weapon type plays differently, plus character switch which adds even more variety because each member has their own unique combat to them.

Stop fucking posting outdated 2014 interview that was literally debunked a few days after it was posted.

You're such a retarded cunt that gets BTFO on a daily basis and you're a piece of absolute shit.

You literally always hit 0hp and can only revive by buying items which cost gil which you only get hy doing sidequests off the beaten path

gladio pick up only picks up like 20 items TOTAL that the entire party would use for the entire game, they'd all get used in 1-2 battles

meanwhile KH3 kupocoin auto revives 0hp making it impossible to die in KH3

item use in XV works exactly the same as in mother 3

Attached: Tabata-debunks-outdated-2014-interview.jpg (5341x6588, 3.41M)

why is this guy samefagging so hard?

Melee

Perfect example of what I illustrated in my post, you fell for the combo vid meme. DMC has neither hitstun decay like actual fighting games nor Revenge like KH nor delimbing like NG, there is no functional depth to those flashy "infinite combos". If nothing in your ebic combo vids is optimal whether for killing the enemy or filling the style gauge, most of the move set is irrelevant when so much more is dedicated to limp useless combo filler. Quality comes from genuine functional depth and DMC has very little of that.

It's depth when in Ninja Gaiden and KH2 you have a ton of moves and they all serve a purpose in X situation against X enemy. Air juggling sandbags to death for 30 seconds when you could have killed them in 2 seconds isn't depth dumbfuck. I'll stick to the game where enemies actually fight back and with a combo system focused on optimization instead of juggling helpless sandbags.
>DMC4
Is garbage even by the low standards of its series. >DMC3
The vast majority of the time the best tactic is some variation of jump cancelling Killer Bee/Hammer/Aerial Cross, with some Spiral cancelling here and there. It's tactically shallow, with low quality and quantity of enemies.

Grow out of your entry level sandbag simulator and play better action games you stupid fuck. Even XV-kun is smarter than the average DMCuck.

Attached: 1446613726502.jpg (250x180, 9K)

you have ranks when you beat enemies in XV too
Thanks for proving you never played it

KH2FM is the most chimp babby mode shit in existence and using cura takes less time than using any item in XV while thanks to leaf bracer has iframes and it charges fast enough you dont need to worry about not having mp to cure
items in XV can only be stocked up on by getting gil which is only obtainable through sidequests, not regular battles

you would have barely enough for 1 random magitek assasin battle if you only use the items gladio picks up by running around, most of which aren't even healing items

it does as much as the score in dmc does

weapon grade autism

Oh no KH3 BTFO

Attached: khr526.jpg (1196x1039, 323K)

That's what we've been calling them for years, brainlet

dragons dogma doesn't belong there

any games about mental illness where the main protag dies?

Multiplayer, what he said Single player, KH2FM.
Meleechads and 2FMchads have always been right, about everything. The depth, the nuances, the raw mechanics of how a game works and functions. Autists know and understand these things and why 2FM is god tier.

Attached: 1541383192817.gif (1000x775, 98K)

Fuck off SBK91 you retarded KH2FM shill
You have beem so thoroughly BTFO over KH2FM being dogshit cancer

Stay fucking wrong for the billionth time dipshit
youtu.be/i3Bq-RxaGw4?t=456

dabbing on kh tards

Attached: 1560789702317.jpg (354x354, 13K)

Jeanne 4 is the pinnacle fight in the genre.
Prove me wrong.

Attached: 59e5ee6e5cfc1.jpg (1280x600, 177K)

I love TD, but lets not pretend the RPG aspects of it don't suck ass with the near broken tech minigame and having your gear be random drops and a completely unneeded leveling mechanic.

I'm not him, I just recall him outing your bullshit here a few years ago. And since then you've been desperately trying to prove your game has decent combat.
Here's one example I digged up on the archive.
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/364858185/#364877741

Nice to see you dropped the denial about Berserk stunlock being frame perfect, I'll take that as your concession.

To my knowledge, unless you're trying to make a point and playing like a retard on purpose, you have more than enough potions in XV to just revive forever for you entire playthrough. So the main challenge of XV, beating it, will always be easy.

You can make DMCV hard by playing for the ranks. This is the main challenge set up for you by the developers. The game gives you a mission rank, then saves it, and lets you go back and try the mission again. It shows you a big chart of all your personal best ranks, practically begging you to try to turn them all into SSS. XV does not do this. All you can do is try to beat the game and maybe some optional bosses. This is generally easy enough to do on autopilot. As a result, it's fucking boring

Why isn't FFXV anywhere on there?

Attached: God Tier FFXV Combat.webm (700x392, 2.89M)

Vergil 3 exists.
Boom, easy

Attached: shit boy I die.png (199x342, 98K)

Because both the combat, the story the setting and the mechanics are dog shit enough to not fit in either section
Hyperbole aside, in both sections it's middle of the road, so it wouldn't fit in a holy trinity besides one of biggest disappointments

>yes
>no
>maybe
>equating to RPG

DMC4 is considered to have to best combat why do you think it lasted 10 years.
>KH2 you have a ton of moves
That starts the same and ends the same and doesn't change based on the enemy.
Nero's calibur has more depth than all of Sora's moves combined it if attack instantly you'll obvious hit the enemy. but it you wait until the enemy reaches his highest point you can calibur behind them. JC Nero's rev and stops your momentum and set up a backward charge shot or reversel split or maintain a ex calibur that requires timing unlike Kingdom hearts
>Air juggling sandbags to death for 30 seconds when you could have killed them in 2 seconds isn't depth dumbfuck
Individual enemies have different weight values and requires you to learn when to JC. KH2 mash mash mash

Where are you advanced tutorials at.

That was easy.

Attached: Azel 2.jpg (592x444, 27K)

I usually get more time out of ARPG's but enjoy regular action games alot more.

I said prove me wrong, not post worse fights.

Woah!!! He broke the enemy how can other games even compete.

>Söiyonetta
Already lost lol

When was the last why you RG his judgement cut end?

>He fell for the 'KH2 is bad' meme

Attached: Kingdom Hearts Combat.webm (853x480, 2.95M)

Alt skins don't count as characters

Attached: The Legendary Dark Knight.webm (800x300, 2.86M)

arpgs' appeal isn't their gameplay it's world exploration, character progression while still having realtime combat.

I like both. Depends what you're in the mood for.

X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X Depth

I mean I like kh2 but spamming limit form attacks with their nearly 100% i-frames is a bad example
The counter zantetsuken at the end is prettygood though

DMC3 is much harder than dark souls, sekiro or whatever slow boring trash you like to play.

F
I actually played kritika because it let me larp as vergil, its a shame they axed western servers

because it has more content & the best weapons.

Someone explain to me why the fuck people buy/shill/defend this shitty ass combat. What the fuck is wrong with this fucking community when shit like this gets respect but Devil may Cry and all of it's combat depth gets no respect at all from these bamboo fucks. WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!!

and easier

It is literally one guy. One guy on Yea Forums defends XV to the death. Everyone else has the mind to know its mediocre at absolute best.

I bought ff15 twice and I agree with you
It boils down to people not being mentally capable of keeping up with everything at once in realtime I think
Kind of like why RTS and fighters are rather niche among the overall market
I want to go back laugh at myself for making fun of GoW 1-3s combat because it was leagues ahead of some of the shit seen now
Case in point though is ff15 was literally made to be brainlet mode combat, Im sure someone here has the tabata interview saying they made the combat flashy and super simple on purpose

>easier
Than what? I hope you not takling about DMC4. All those DMC4 turbo autist are fucking trash at DMC3. Have you ever seen them play DMC3, it's freaking hilarious.

KH and FFVX tards like to think their button mashers are better than one another

>holy trinity of action rpgs
Thanks for the laugh OP

Attached: 1538280897180m.jpg (1024x576, 85K)

damn that's some high quality bait.

DMC4 is much easier than 3 user
The way enemies DT is much easier on the player
Nero has busted devil buster damage+charged shot+exceed
Nothing like the fallen or enigmas
Credo is great but other 4 bosses are only about as good as Nevan
All styles on Dante has you a swiss army knife where you dont have to make trade offs on how you handle missions
I still love the fuck out of 4 but it is quite a bit easier than 3

DMC3 is easier to play than 4 ,and yes I've seen them find tech as well.

Based newfag. First it was CUUHHRRAAAZY. second then "character action" and now "stylish action."

All retarded names.

Bayo has a very strong enemy roster compared to DMC3 where everything that isn’t a Hell is trash.

>last ditch effort damage control
Repeating your delusion is not an argument.
DMC4 lasted a few months before Distortion was discovered and that's where its "depth" ends. Where are the new useful strats for DMC4 being discovered after 10 years? Not combo videos, actually useful tech. Because I can link a few for 2FM from This year alone.
youtube.com/watch?v=GwllyCXacNA
youtube.com/watch?v=T8TTl4Ib5co
youtube.com/watch?v=ulX6rmH-uxY

>Nero
Nice joke. He's one of the worst designed characters in the genre. Exceed being the worst mechanic ive ever seen, 4 slight variations of every attack instead of entirely new attacks, you only ever want to use Lv 3 and you will never see Lv 2 in normal gameplay since just inputs gives you either 1 or max (3) bars. No resource limits it, so there's no reason not to use it on every single attack. He's trash. Once again the flashy shit you listed is combo vid fluff, not depth, DMCuck.
>Where are you advanced tutorials
Let's start with just the Revenge mechanic

Yet again DMCuck gets BTFO, how predictable, maybe you'll learn something today.

>is the best and most satisfying mix of an ARPG and a hack n' slash
How does one game possess such god-tier combat?

Attached: C9C3AyLVwAAYg38.jpg (706x1000, 100K)

I agree DMC3 is the harder game. but combat wise DMC4 is harder to learn.

>people
it's just one guy spamming the same shit since 2015, relax. the FF fanbase know XV's combat was mediocre AT BEST, they also hate him because they can't have decent XV threads anymore without one guy throwing tantrum

All four face buttons are used in that webm. How do you Guard with X, retard?

>nearly 100% i-frames
Must be why he got hit, huh? Ars only has them at the start, Sonic Blade has none during the movement, and Ragnarok only at the start. Not sure about Strike raid.

bloodborne is just so visually unappealing, i mean couldn't they anime' it up a bit?

He's talking about actually beating the game, not trying to be as flashy as possible in Bloody palace. Grow up 4babby.

character action is still the most retarded name for a genre I've ever heard and sadly that's the one that seems to get used the most frequently. Is this how we ended up with such stupid genre names in video games in general?

Im nearly positive sonic blade has Iframes during the movement
Ars does only have it in the beginning but roxas was in hitstun for all the bashes
Ragnarok is unsafe but nothing was happening
Strike raid is fully immune except for the ending lag of last throw

I wish it had a more interesting story and not such bs loot system though

Sonic blade definitely has I frames during the charge, but because it has the smallest startup and active frames it ends up having the least amount of I frames.

First order optimal strategy firaga and reflect. it would taken me hours to learn that.Seriously how does he do? is it X OR O. You can't be serious.
>you only ever want to use Lv 3 and you will never see Lv 2
How about learning Nero's rev delay you need more than one button so be careful
Let's start with just the Revenge mechanic
>In this tutorial guyzs we well learn how to loop the AI Magnet is super advanced tech guyzs.
Come back to be when you actually played 4
How about learning to Star rave for starters.

The Trinity of good action games is
DMC3, DMC4, DMC5

I'm tired of Bayonetta and Ninja Gaiden kids pretending their games are anywhere comparable.
Yes, your games are better than Darksiders.
No, it doesn't make your games good.
Grow. Up.

>but combat wise DMC4 is harder to learn.
LMAO the enemies don't even fucking attack you in DMC4. In DMC3 everything is on your ass like white on rice. And doing the jump cancel loops in DMC3 are hard as fuck, makes everything in DMC4 look like babyshit.

Attached: 1505804597546.jpg (381x397, 78K)

Limit is baby mode

DMC4 is completely obsolete now that 5 exists.

My nigga. TWEWY is one of my favorite ARPGs and games in general.

Attached: the TWEWY experience.png (744x594, 590K)

Really DMC4 makes DMC3 look like babyshit with it enemy and player gravity alone you actually have to set up the JC.

5 is for casuals.

That's wha

4 was for casuals that couldn't beat 3's DMD

Based taste. TWEWY is great.

DMC5 is for shitters and zoomers.

That's what I agreed with. try reading for once.

That's factually incorrect.
DMC4 enemies are objectively more dangerous than any enemies in 3 who isn't Enigma or Fallen. Enemies in 3 just have much more health on DMD so you get swarmed more often.
4 actually have multiple enemies that can resist you juggling then forever.

>I'm not SBK91 i just brought him up out of the blue to defend KH2FM and seeth over XV
Nice try SBK91 go back to gamefaqs and pretend Dante could beat Goku

Nothing in KH is frane perfect, that shit requires less attention than a fucking rhythm game

Is that why it's played more

KingdomHeartfaggots sucking on mickey mouse's black cock.
You killed gaming remember that

>doing the jump cancel loops in DMC3 are hard as fuck
What me to tell you how I know you had never played either of those games?

It's better than KH2FM and XV is universally agreed to have better combat than any open world or party based ARPG

Attached: 1383236354.webm (700x394, 2.66M)

Yes, 4fags spend thousands of hours comboing on a single scarecrow but they can't handle actually playing a video game and reacting to things.

the combat actually kind of sucks in that it's a bit gimmicky, awkward, sloppy & inconsistent as you can't always avoid taking damage.
you wont find no damage boss runs of this game.
it's only good as far as handheld RPGs go.

there is literally less happening there than in this clip
xv >dogshit>kh2fm

Attached: dantevergil.webm (700x404, 2.87M)

>first linked new strat doesn't touch Firaga
>second's majority of damage comes from advanced use of Magnet
>can't even greentext properly
>cites more combo vid fluff like "Star Rave", cant name any actual depth in his game
>can't link any recent DMC4 strat discoveries despite claiming it "lasted over 20 years"

DMCucks continue to outdo themselves in sheer stupidity. Now go back to circlejerking the latest epic sandbag juggle truestyle video with the rest of your brethren, since figuring out which mechanics are actually useful for killing enemies seems to be beyond your grasp.

Attached: 1487155307914 (1).png (181x201, 48K)

You aren't allowed to btfo dmctrannies like this.

4's boss fights test your reaction better than the ones in 5 that don't blatantly copy 4's mechanics.
also 5 is unplayable because of V. no self respecting action game player would bother finishing that garbage.

This actually looks fun

you liking it doesn't make it universally agreed, Barry

remember to avoid any DMC5 criticism because it's the best action game ever made with no flaws or you will be labeled as one of the five hundered boogieman they have in their minds.

It's alright.
Clearly rehearsed gameplay clips are pretty unrepresentative, though. You're not going to be nailing random barrel throws during a random playthrough.

Even 5 isn't as laughably easy as 4, it's no 3 but it's nice to see that it was at least harder than 4 enough to shut out faggots like you who can only do canned combos they looked up on youtube.

You never have enough potions to even get through a single dungeon unless you go out of your way to grind sidequests so you can stock up on items

you don't get gil any other way and any items you do find from gladio pickup would get used in a single battle only if they are even healing items

XV js objectively more challenging than KH ever will be and that's just on normal, even if at max level you can still get rekd by some level 5 dog or any single hit attack, you have ranks in every battle which reward you with AP which you feed back into combat mechanics and unlocks. Stop fucking lying, you are literally worse than what all the octopath fags seeth at dunkey over, it's so obvious you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

>the DMC4babby ESL chimping out and samefagging transparently

You can tell this is the first time that retard has found out his combo video facade isn't actual depth. He's really losing it. His entire worldview is falling apart.

Attached: 76-764960_transparent-pepe-laugh-hysterical-pepe.png (601x567, 611K)

kill yourself barry.

Character action is the official name used by the Japs for this genre.

>the combat actually kind of sucks in that it's a bit gimmicky, awkward, sloppy & inconsistent as you can't always avoid taking damage.
You do know that there’s pins that Neku can use that make him
flat out invulnerable to attacks depending on how you use your stylus,
right? And a man with a literal stump for a hand was able to beat the gene with no problem so I don’t see what’s so awkward about it.

Attached: git gud.png (2409x1448, 3.62M)

>Kingdom hearts
Bait

>Not a new IP

Attached: Actually+if+you+look+closely+it+is+a+sky+gym+_123f22b2affcabf87a1d6f23e10941ba.jpg (290x290, 15K)

not gonna lie really thought that was his penis

mentally unstable
take your meds

The absolute state of you khtranny

Fuck off khtroon

You must be mistaken ms kh tranny sir

I 100% completed 3 & 4.
5's lower difficulties are baby tier compared to 4.
5's mid difficulties start getting harder but even if the final difficulties are great it's not worth it when Dante only has 4 fucking levels, and V plus all the another trash design decisions make the game unplayable. I'm not going to subject myself V's boring baby gameplay again. I can just mash buttons and obliterate everything then side doge to become invincible.

>has better combat than Dragon's Dogma
Yeah no, Barry

>can't link any recent DMC4 strat discoveries despite claiming it "lasted over 20 years"
It all over youtube, twitter and steam does KH2 have someone dedicated compiling the tech discovered. Nah it just Muh magnet Advanced tech guyz .look AI stunlock woah so cool.mash mash mash ooh I get to hit triangle now.

oh no the kh troon is loose

5 is causal mode

Replace dragons dogma with monster hunter.Dogma controls like ass.

whatever stuff in dd thats in 15 is done better in 15
dd has way too slow and clunky combat, barely any eneny or location variety and way less combat mechanics and variety

Not him but Dragon’s Dogma is literally what FFXV would be like with actual fun combat.

Absolute brainlet can't handle controls with actual weight behind them.

>done better in FFXV
As someone who’s started both around the same time recently, you couldn’t be anymore fucking wrong.

How can anyone take kingdom hearts seriously? Its fuckin mickey mouse and all the other kids stuff
>Anyonye who plays this above the age of 12, probably have testosterone problems

Yet XV has better combat that is more fluid and responsive, the pawns are fucking useless compared to the bros in XV, there's barely any enemy or combat variety in DD, XV is basically DD but with actual characters and world and better combat.

compare the slow clunky stuff in DD against humanoid enemies here
youtu.be/S2v-FYCN72M

To the fast, fluid and responsive and much better animated action in XV here, XV has much better weighted combat too, just compare the weighted but responsive action combat of Gladio combat to the clunkyness in DD

Attached: xvarmiger2.webm (700x404, 2.86M)

I gotta be real, I'm not sure how I feel about DMC3 being so highly praised among action games as a whole. I think it has a great base game in terms of player mechanics, and some of the fights are absolutely the best in the entire genre, cerberus will forever be one of my favorite bosses ever, for example, but there's also so many low points and so many shit enemies throughout the game, I feel like it's too inconsistent in its quality to deserve being ranked so highly.

God Hand is legitimately great start to finish, once you're good at the game the only low points are the bits of platforming near the end, aside from that it's consistently good throughout. DMC1 and MGR:R I would place in the same tier of being consistently good throughout the whole of the game, in MGR that becomes especially true in Sam's campaign, but inversely Wolf's is absolute dogshit.

Basically I just think a lot of people focus too much on how great Dante feels in DMC3 and how good certain fights are, and forget about how many moments there are in that game that just straight up are not fun, am I wrong here?

I think Bayonetta is hella overrated too, it's seriously not much better than DMC2 imo, never played Ninja Gaiden Black so I can't speak on it.

I bet you didn't even make it to Gran Soren, you shitter.

I feel like Barry's gone extra nuclear lately. I think the critical success of the new FF14 expansion has him seething and this is his method of coping.

>Bayonetta is fine but it's not on the PS4 and the PS3 version apparently runs like shit.
You don't have a 360, PC, or Switch? It runs well on all of those.

Play it for more than an hour, retard.

>the pawns are fucking useless compared to the bros in XV
And I stopped reading right there.

DD is last gen, soon to be 2 gens behind

Attached: 1397768014500.jpg (331x380, 32K)

When will KH and XV babies learn that their games can't even dream of rising anywhere close to DMC's league.

dragons dogma is hugely overrated

Underrated, you mean.

The only thing I hate about DD is it's awful handling of both character slots and stat growth. You only have one character slot, which isn't that bad in itself, but your stats grow in certain ways depending on vocation, meaning that some vocations will never be viable (or, at least, optimal) for you if you play a certain way. If you got to 150 as a Sorc, good fucking luck accomplishing shit as something like Strider. That's 150 levels of magic-focused stat growth that you'll forever need to play around unless you completely delete your character and start over. It's handled terribly.

Attached: ED471C4397634ED0B12F17790AA0BF7B.jpg (800x1175, 153K)

Let's all ask the real question here.
Why is Bloodborne on the list? It's fucking shit. Stop pretending it's good, you're taking the meme way too far

Except it fucking is true

Dragon Dogma combat is way more clunkier and slower with less to it

Piercer, regroup and overwhelm alone in XV make the bros more useful than anything the pawns do

Attached: dygsfish (1).webm (960x540, 2.67M)

Compared to XV which is more fluid, responsive and has better sense of weight to attacks, also Gladio's perfect parry > any defence option in DD

Attached: gladiogreatsword.webm (720x404, 2.37M)

>only 14 reviews
>no one even plays it
oh no no tranny seething

Attached: jcouTube.jpg (1317x875, 350K)

Why are you pretending this shit here looks good?

except its a lie you fag
Train your pawn and use actual good skills and they can solo everything, a fighter pawn with perfect block is more useful than anything a party member in XV can do
Not only that but XV compared to DD is literally style over substance, words from Tabata himself - He made the combat extremely simple and extremely flashe so he would trap idiots like you in his half a game

>with less to it
Combat literally could not be anything less than what XV has. It is holding down 2 buttons.

Attached: Hold_O_to_Win.webm (640x360, 2.66M)

Why do you pretend it doesn't? why do you pretend this which is objectively clunkier, slower and worse animated is somehow better?

Thanks for proving you never played the game tranny kh fag

Attached: kh autist samefag spam.jpg (738x3236, 957K)

>7 years for this
Barry on suicide watch

Piercer is more useful than anything in DD
Guarenteed enemy defence cut in 1/2 plus break% boost

And no, stop clinging to outdated mistranslations from 2014, see

show the webm of a guy playing DMC 4 on keyboard

>No Ys under ARPGs

Attached: 1530420121476.jpg (500x265, 35K)

>responding to your own post of holding R1+O with one of the strongest weapons equipped against one of the weakest mob grunts in the entire game and still took damage and needed the entire 5 man party to take them out which had a fucking end game Cor in the party

Attached: just hold O to win except for when you don't .webm (960x540, 2.93M)

DD doesn't make me think I fight points pointless mob like XV does.
I can't understand where do you see "better animations" when all they are is flashy pointless shit with no weight nor impact to it.

is there a FFXV community where they show each other's gameplay and shit?

Attached: kh3 do nothing and literally win.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

>tfw I’m playing Dragon’s Dogma for the first time and having an absolute blast with it
This might be the first game for me to actually make being an archer fun.

Hahaha, he posted that shitty webm.

QUICK REMINDER

These Webm's use glitches that only exist in emulated versions of the game. The actual game does NOT have these exploits

Yes it does, see See You are literally fucking blind and retarded, kys tranny

Attached: tabata the westaboo.png (738x517, 93K)

>kingdom Hearts
I wonder what side lost...

>not even a boss
oh no kh shill on suicide watch

No thet do not.

Attached: kh3 and xv doing nothing comparison.webm (640x720, 2.98M)

how do you defend this...

Attached: 1564469916611.png (564x965, 430K)

>Piercer is more useful than anything in DD
>Guarenteed enemy defence cut in 1/2 plus break% boost
Actually worse than all appliable debuffs and enchantments in DD, not even counting actual active skills like dragon's maw or holy bolt

>hold O
>wiggle the analogue
>BUT IT LOOKS SO COOL SO ITS GOOD
Tabata was right, these retards really will fall for anything as long as its flashy

Attached: tabata on pressing buttons.png (623x160, 12K)

sure plenty of stuff on yt

Attached: xvmyst1.webm (854x480, 2.95M)

from THIS?!!

Attached: 1564469929876.png (564x964, 473K)

>Bloodborne
>Onions Hearts
>good action RPG
you can't make this shit up

Not him but I recall having a lot more fun with Dragon’s Dogma enemy encounters than I did with XV’s. Killing a cyclops for the first time with my team as well as taking down two ogres back to back was some top tier shit.

SeeStop clinging to outdated mistranslations from fucking 2014 you dumb nig tranny

>not a single Cyberdimension post
Yea Forums a shit

Attached: 1532575755188.jpg (512x510, 68K)

>this thread
>khfags vs Final fantasyniggers vs Devil may cucks and some Barry as well

what the fuck is going on here

Attached: 1540284687236.jpg (600x600, 44K)

>same webm of a very specific fight in the whole game
>with one OP character wailing on the enemy
>while another heals you
Do you have other cherry picked examples?

>kh shill
I'm not him you retard, accept the fact that most people find your favorite game either garbage or mediocre and move on with your like

Attached: barry.png (378x231, 35K)

Why are you so mad?
It's not my fault SFXs blind you so easily you make an impression of a literal kindergartner fascinated by a cartoon.

XV has shit animations AND shit gameplay. Special effects don't make shit animations look good for anyone who is older than twelve.
Grow up.

>KH3 teammates are too effective
>FFXV teammates are pointless
It's funny how SE always fucks up, no matter what.

the absolute state of kh fags seething

Attached: kh2 hardest boss ever.webm (700x404, 2.13M)

by plenty you mean 5-10 videos?
>Smokin' Sick Style
AHAHAHAHA XVniggers literally stealing taglines from other games

Attached: dmc4keyboard.webm (640x384, 2.86M)

Not even ironically. Played a Nep game once and it was one of the most dullest experiences I’ve ever had with a game.

Nope its better, so is ignis's enhanment or regroup, plus the spell buffs and passives in XV plus food buffs and weapon buffs mid combo like 200% attack boost from sword of the father when first doing a finisher attack, that plus 1/2 enemy defence piercer plus any enemy breaking weapons shit all over DDs measely weapons

>KH not even mentioned in that post
Do you have an actual argument or are you just going to devolve into whataboutism every time? Are you seriously this pathetic?

Attached: 1548007739749.png (423x597, 160K)

>mastering armiger unleashed
>has 4 combos with no actual depths outside the occasional technique and warping
what a sad state of affairs

Attached: 1504490157602.jpg (2400x3000, 2.88M)

>Still regurgitating the same outdated mistranslation from 2014

See You have been BTFO multiple times now

Attached: You can hold only O to win amirite.webm (960x540, 2.92M)

His favorite game is FFXV so that should already tell you a lot about him.

Not much, just Barry trying to pit everyone against each other.

Xv is shit, that is universally agreed upon.
You're never going to see him with SE ever again Barry.

Attached: vNuoAtQ.jpg (850x284, 106K)

Not gonna lie, XV looked cool but after seeing it more in depth, it's really bad.

I'm sure it does, Barry.
Not like it matters as everything on that list gets completely useless because of the garbage scaling and terrible AI, besides being inferior skills overall comparing to using one (1) (uno) (um) (ein) item in DD, nevermind using the skills
7 years for a joke of a game, Barry
7 years

post yfw you're not Barry

Attached: 1560076864377.jpg (398x376, 16K)

>those 10 seconds where the game just waits for you to use one of your 99 pheonix downs
Barry, even KH3 with its shitty Osaka combat and constantly being understaffed for years because of FFXV and FF7R, managed to have better combat the FFXV. just let that sink in. OSAKA did a better job than the team that had all of Square's resources.

Attached: running in a panic.png (1366x768, 1.09M)

Attached: laughing Hanekoma.png (253x463, 23K)

Attached: HAHAHA.png (274x385, 130K)

Attached: QaZdMCpd_400x400.jpg (378x378, 19K)

oh no no

Attached: Screenshot_20190730-171149_YouTube.jpg (810x4568, 1.82M)

rekd

Attached: Screenshot_20190730-171252_YouTube.jpg (802x5954, 2.47M)

Attached: 1538903336163.png (405x409, 211K)

Attached: 1548015256682.jpg (1125x2097, 185K)

>kh3 wins the game for you going against the purpose of good AI

DEFEND THIS!

Attached: i'm trying to heal bro.webm (700x600, 1.37M)

Nice try shill

Its not my fault you're fucking blind to actual motion and fluidity, XV has the best animation in a game to date with easily the best blending tech ever used in a game, you have no fucking CLUE what you're talking about, see

>KH shill still samefagging after getting BTFO

Holy shit is he here using his discord trannies again?

Am I supposed to actually be impressed by this? Because I’m feeling underwhelmed by FFXV’s animations, tbqh with you, Barry.

>XV has the best animation in a game to date
Hahahahahahahaha

You mean less time than you have to wait between MP recharges in KH? Oh no KH tranny getting BTFO because your kupo coin trash is literally impossible to die in while you'll frequently die in XV

Oh and you hold to attack in FF7R so sperg more you nomura cocksucking faggot

Attached: Holding O to win.webm (960x540, 2.84M)

>samefagging
For the love of god Barry, seek help. This is just getting sad.

Attached: “samefagging”.jpg (640x510, 210K)

>XV has the best animation in a game to date with easily the best blending tech ever used in a game
Actually delusional

>yfw you're not a KH tranny

Attached: 1562854700790.jpg (400x400, 22K)

You're a retard playing like shit on purpose, that already discredits you Zeal you Nomura cocksucker

Attached: Noct vs 3 bros.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

never reply to me ever again you mentally ill faggot

Attached: barry.png (442x183, 7K)

>guide
proof that XVniggers are casuals
real chads learn how to play the game without a guide

Since you're in denial and being contrarian for the sake of it you obviously are but are too pussy to admit it

Fuck off back to your discord KH tranny

Okay, real talk, what games have you guys been playing? I’ve playing a mixture of TWEWY, Dragon’s Dogma, Bayonetta, Ninja Gaiden Black, KH2FM, and DMC 3 and having an absolute blast. Got any suggestions for me?

>ITT: mental illness

Nah, it just doesn’t look that impressive me. Sure, the special effects are nice, but the animations themselves aren’t anything worth looking at.

I was really into DMC3 and now I'm really into DMC5. Just got really good at launching and extending juggles with the rose toss and tricking around, super excited about it.

t. casual

no lie, i reinstalled ffxv last weekend to try and give it another go and uninstalled after 10 minutes because the combat is worsethan i remember. playing sotc remaster (ps3) and persona 5. that sotc camera might be the worst i've ever come accross, maybe even worse than ffxv.

just play any other game except FFXV, don't waste your money on that game user

Actually, factually and objectivelly obessed and coping
7 years Barry

Eat my asshole KHtroon

MGR:R assuming you haven't played it already. God Hand and Shinobi on PS2 are also great.

You're in denial and don't know anything about animation blending

Sounds cool. I’ve been saving up for DMC5 for a while and I can’t wait to get into it. How does it compare to the previous games?

Attached: neku.jpg (1500x1060, 503K)

>thread isn't even about FFXV
>this retard derails the whole thread defending his mediocre game
>calls everyone KHtranny
no joke, I seriously hope something bad (maybe fatal) happnens to this guy

Nah.

Check out ff15 pc version and bayo 2

You don't mind Ys games do you ?

Attached: LoD.jpg (1280x720, 662K)

he's never going away

Attached: birth of an autist.png (1332x254, 223K)

Nice lies discord tranny

Nice try discord tranny

The story is about as good as 3.
Enemy design is about as good as 4.
Level design is the best in the series.
Combat system is the best in the series.

>fromshit
>on the same level as a masterpiece like KH2FM
yikes

here's your proof retard now fuck off

Attached: XV-kun in every thread.gif (200x360, 3.96M)

You do realize you're the only one who's even mentioned KH for literal hours, right? Are you actually schizophrenic? Can you not comprehend people not liking your mediocre game unless you convince yourself that they're defending some other mediocre game just as autistically as you?
I worry for your mental health buddy. I would seriously hate to be you.

Who is worse Bloodborne faggots, KH faggots, XV faggot, or NG faggots?

Haven’t played them yet. What are they like?

yeh

No delete this VX and KH's one button combat is real depth.

t. kh tranny seething because you got BTFO

Barry

XVkun is the worst just by virtue of being a single person and managing as much shitposting as all the other groups combined.

>Level design is the best in the series.
You are out of your mind
DMC 1 still has the best area design
>Enemy design is about as good as 4.
The enemy designs are the ebst out of every DMC, not a single chore enemy in sight, even Furies are fun to fight against

You do realize its literally in the OP and all the fags getting triggered at me shitting on KH are KH trannies from their discord, right?

Nope

KH faggots without a doubt

see

>DMC 1 still has the best area design
If running through the same fucking hallway a good dozen of times, having underwater levels with garbage controls, and pointless but obnoxious platforming is your thing - sure.

Bloodborne threads are fairly self-contained, KH and NG threads barely happen and when they do they're pretty chill from my experience. Barry gets his fingers everywhere though. General FF threads, XIV threads, KH threads, almost anything Square Enix related and he's there to spam his webms and talk about how XV is the greatest game of all time.

How surprising a clunky game like 5 has no guides. all the real info is on twitter since everyone is playing the CE edition.

Never mind the OP, HOURS have passed since anyone besides you even mentioned KH, let alone defended it. You have literally mentioned KH more than any KH fan in this thread.

kh tranny response detected

funny how like 4 people all responding at once to my posts showed up at once with the same old shitpost images and shitpost responses, almost like their discord tranny leader sent out a message calling for backup on discord then 3 other kh trannies came in at once just to shitpost against xv

not the first time an anti xv and pro nomura discord was discovered to be invading Yea Forums threads

and oh look at that its zeal the epitome of retarded nomura shills that's triggered by xv that's running that discord that got exposed a few weeks back

Attached: 1562600038053.jpg (1125x874, 164K)

I don’t even know who the fuck that is. Barry, are you okay?

I want to see XV-kun and Barneyfag fight

yeh

Fuck off you lying KH cunt, you literally do that for KH3 and KH2 in every fucking thread including any XV thread

YOU are who ruins discussion because you cannot deal with the fact that XV is a great game that is better than KH

Nice try KH tranny

based Zeal literally living in Barry's head, RENT FREE

Jesus Christ he's actually having a paranoic breakdown
Get help Barry

Nice try discord tranny

Attached: 1562596714334.jpg (1078x1435, 456K)

Oh no the discord trannies are getting desperate because they're being exposed

two responses at the same post at the same time

>you literally do that for KH3 and KH2 in every fucking thread including any XV thread
I've never seen any KH spam in general FF threads. I've never seen KH posted in XIV threads period. But in all of those threads, there you fucking are, derailing discussion with garbage copypasta and low quality webms. You have no self-awareness.

I literally have no idea who any of these people are.

Attached: confused Neku.gif (500x370, 997K)

>he actually thinks it's just one guy not liking XV
LMAO
the absolute state
get help, better yet just kill yourself.

Attached: 1521671015442.png (2412x1550, 3.09M)

Whatever makes you sleep at night
Besides coping about the 7 years

this is his crusade

Attached: xv-kun the eternal autist.png (2345x200, 174K)

>game so bad it literally made you schizo
bros how based was Nomura when he made this game?

STOP FUCKING LYING

I have pages upon fucking pages of your shitpost images that you post in countless XV threads, FF threads, SE threads, JRPG threads, KH threads etc

You are such a transparent bullshit conartist desperate to cover your lies and pretend as if YOU aren't the one who first started forcing the KH vs XV shit years ago when Nomura was kicked off

Attached: kh fag samefagging5.jpg (796x2505, 858K)

>twewysperg lying red handed once again

>kh tranny proves to be illiterate retard
surprise surprise

Attached: Screenshot_20190330-014939_Chrome.jpg (1080x1848, 546K)

Barry just stop.
It's over.
You lost.
FFXV will be forgotten soon now that Shadowbringer was a major success and so will FFVII Remake.
People will now praise FF7R, not FFXV, and there's no way you can prevent that.
Your. Game. Is. Shit.
Deal with it

Wow Nomura really fucked up huh he got kicked off for failing to make anything while Tabata made the best selling FF ever

pretty based

Attached: noct06-noct16.jpg (1920x540, 421K)

Is this meant to prove you're better than these people? You literally do the exact same spamming bullshit. What makes you any better?

Attached: Screenshot_20190730-025556_Chrome.jpg (1440x2539, 1.68M)

>best selling
>lost to a fucking mmo
>final dlc canceled
OH NONONONO

Tranny just stop.
It's over.
You lost.
KH3 is already forgotten and never matched the major success that FFXV was, and will not even reach FFVII Remake either which is hold to win.
People will now praise FFXV forever as restoring FFs prestige since it was so well received and sold so high, and restoring the JRPG market, not KH3, and there's no way you can prevent that.
Your. Game. Is. Shit.
Deal with it

Even normies think XV was shit.
For a FF game in current day, XV sold like shit.

Is this meant to prove you aren't a lying cunt that literally spouts lies and mistranslations from almost 5 fucking years ago just to prop up KH and Nomura because you're triggered Tabata made XV better after Nomura was kicked off?

Attached: kh kun page 1 samefaggotry.jpg (778x4091, 1.1M)

>people will now praise FFXV forever
>people
it's just you Barry. don't be delusional

I don't even like KH besides playing 1 a lot when I was younger. I've said nothing in defense of the series. I'm not interested at all in buying or playing KH3.
Why are you so insistent that I'm a part of some organized Discord raid? Why is that easier to believe than someone just having a different opinion from you?

Attached: 1559352723155.jpg (196x245, 19K)

>XV sold 9m
>XIV MMO hasnt even sold 6m units despite releasing in 2010 and again in 2013 and again in 2015 and again in 2017 and again in 2019, just has a bunch of free accounts which pad any number
>MMO makes less than XV mobile game made in 1 year with its $375m in 2018 alone
>Only non canon unplanned bonus alt timeline DLC was cancelled while the canon prequel DLC was still made
>Has better user reception than high budget MMO that they heavily advertised in cities on billboards and had fucking spiderman advertising yet it still has less than 3000k views on twitch lmaooo

XV is getting a 2nd mobile game because the 1st mobile game made more than all the MMOs combined

Attached: Screenshot_20180810-165053.jpg (1362x2249, 1.07M)

Nice try kh tard
XV literally sold better than any other FF ever when comparing release timespans

XV hit 9m in under 3 years
The only other FF to hit 9m was FF7 which it took 5 years and that was on PS1, PC and playable on PS2 which is all higher installbase than PS4 and XB1

Attached: 1551618299421.jpg (3266x2180, 2.59M)

Oh no the KH shill is broken

Attached: ctue.jpg (1479x568, 261K)

Because it's proven there is a group of discord trannies that come to Yea Forums scouring any mention of XV just to shitpost against it

Bloodborne is barely an RPG.
It's a lot closer to action adventure like Sekiro.

>the 1st mobile game made more than all the MMOs combined
And more than XV

There's also a lot of people that just don't think its a good game though.

>DMC3 over 5

Top wins for pure gameplay though. Any action game with stats for damage is inherently flawed.

>DMC3 over 5
Yes, where it belongs.

It really doesn't

>KH2FM's placing is well reserved kiddo

THAT'S RGHT, SORA! OUR DOG GOOFY IS DEAD!

>kingdom hearts
>bloodborne
kek console babbies are the worst

Attached: e5ea1eef489883cc0ffbeb1b9ff5559bce7cc9b7416c45f88b1e72e71e78c888.png (755x611, 469K)

this.

>real pc niggas like their emulators tho.

This is just sad, Barry. Seek help.

DMC3 will never be surpassed. 5 is great, but 3 is literally elder god tier

And since when they set the worldwide standard? There are already estabilished names for this kind of games.

SOULLESS vs SOUL

Attached: 15586205191421.jpg (396x385, 101K)

5 has better gameplay which imo is the most important thing. I prefer 3's story/music and level design but at the end of the day 5 is what I now practice on to git gud and stylish so it's the better game for mr.

>Bayocringe
*vomit*
>dragons shitma
*vomit*
>Bloodshite
*vomit*
>kingdoms cringes
*vomit*

Yeah, I'm thinking you're baiting

>kingdom cringes instead of kingdom shearts

you're not even fucking baiting properly

The souls games aren't even on there wtf are you on about lmao

>Still using Black instead of Sigma

Square fags don't actually play video games.

Am i not? I keep being told otherwise

Attached: Ara Ara.jpg (3840x2160, 2.04M)

>KH in between two excellent games
No fuck off.

Vergil 3 is one of the cheapest fights ever put in a video game.

XV sold more than ff11 or ff14 unit sales sold and its the best selling FF ever, confirmed even back when it was at 6m it was selling better than all other FF which includes mmo

people who didn't play it or kh trannies don't count

You're wrong, I'm right. Deal with it, lamer.

t. twewysperg after getting caught once again

Attached: ftyv5me.jpg (1080x1773, 558K)

ARPG

>different filenames for all of them

>this entire thread
>"The game you like is shit. The game I like is not"

>same exact fucking filename format on every single pic
>same exact MD5
>SAME EXACT POSTS
>Always used by the TWEWYSPERG phoneposter which generates a new filename in that formatting every time he posts it from his folder.

>halo of the hack and slash genre
the best of it's genre?

>kingdom hearts is good game
GTFO

And the guy using the images in this thread surely isn’t on mobile, is he, Barry? Even you should be able to put 2 and 2 together.

They're stupid enough to think a game with themes about existentialism having a character named "to be" is deep. That should tell you all you need to know.

Attached: 700.jpg (200x313, 10K)

Get professional help Barry, you're the most pathetic poster on this entire board. You legitimately seem mentally ill.

boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/DMC 'combat'/page/1/

Attached: 1135340.jpg (900x539, 96K)

>KH
please kill yourself

>God hand is a fucking meme
no one whos played it would say this

Where is The Wonderful 101?

Attached: F65BD83B-BAB6-4618-8272-6E598501F279.jpg (681x922, 244K)

Meant for

90% of them are waifufags

It's really not.

Attached: 1563565872422.jpg (512x512, 17K)