[ H I T M A N | 2 ]

Dank documentary Edition part I
youtube.com/watch?v=_stW6JvB4SI
>absolution took 7 years to make
>almost killed the studio
>hitman 3 confirmed as expansion to current hitman 2 (that also includes 1)... total of "20 missions"
>they have been working on another secret project for years, def a new IP
get in here, and blend in

Attached: file.png (1658x932, 2.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ioi.dk/hitman-2-july-update/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wasnt the resort map supposed to be this month? they said both would be out before the summer was over...

ioi.dk/hitman-2-july-update/
Siberia ships today, lads
and anniversary suits if you log into the botnet

Attached: file.png (1024x576, 1.02M)

I guess it will ship on september

>let me check the catalogue
>ecelebs
>/pol/ bait
>twitch shit
>offtopic garbage
nobody likes games here anymore for some reason

I wish there was more gun variety

>freedom fighters
fuuck second game when

Multiplayer in the engine soon along with Freedom Fighters 2

Hitman 3 is coming out as a pack for 2?

what's the botnet?

So if it's a total of 20 missions, and it's not counting the bonus episodes/remix maps/sniper maps...
>season 1: 2 tutorial maps, 6 "real" maps
>season 2: 1 tutorial map, 5 "real" maps, 2 dlc "real" maps
That's 3 tutorial maps, and 13 "real" maps, so I think we can expect another season 2 situation, ala
>season 3: 1 tutorial map, 5 real maps, 2 dlc maps
unless they only plan to add 4 more maps

Watch the doc
The CEO basically says they are back to episodic for three, and that it will expand on two and one, so that it becomes one single game

Attached: WDFIYnV.jpg (1500x2370, 294K)

IO account

Login into your ioi account in the menu
The botnet is a /g/ joke about being spied by this type of services

Let's be fair. They went too overboard with mayo size and density. Sapienza could be an entire game. Same with Miami. I predict smaller levels like the bank, more focused on a theme.i love Miami but understand some people get overwhelmed by the vast size of the levels. And ofc, they are hard to make them dense

>Mayo
*Level
Thank you, Gboard

In the documentary, he said "20 plus" missions.

If you count every single mission that's been released so far including bonus missions, we're already have more than 20.

They also seem to imply in the documentary that Hawke's Bay turned out the way it was because of time constraints.

Agreed, I think they are learning by making levels smaller. I enjoyed Miami, Sapienza, etc. but it's like you said, those level are basically 3 Blood Money levels rolled into one. Want a level where you infiltrate a military research center disguised as a public museum/aquarium? Or a racetrack with an afterparty and concessions area? Miami could be either. Want to play a level in a construction yard? Poor ass urban slums? Heavily guarded train yard? Mumbai literally has all three rolled into one.

I hope they make their levels more small and streamlined with amazing atmosphere like Whittleton Creek, The Bank, Isle of Sgail, Hokkaido etc. as much as I love maps like Sapienza the more focused maps are more fun to replay and revisit.

I really hope they add a more in-depth contracts mode with full modability like NPC placements, AI scripting, item placements, etc. maybe an actual in-built roulette contract mode like the roulette/random generator apps you can find online, etc. would really add a lot more replayability to the games.

Attached: 1536010466965.gif (351x414, 59K)

So 3 is still a new game?

Well the thing is that they said that the reason they had smaller levels like Whittleton and Hawke's Bay was because it's more manageable than every level being fuck huge. A good balance would be having a big mission, followed by a small mission and so on. Using that logic, Season 3 would end up with 3 huge levels and 3 smaller levels. Seems reasonable.

More depth in contracts mode would definitely be nice, and I have no idea why they don't have an in-game roulette. Adding a roulette would be fun game mode for when you start running out of ideas for what to do in the maps.

It will basically be a stand alone sequel that will let you carry over progress and unlocks from the previous seasons.

If you have Season 2 + Legacy pack, you can carry over unlocks and progress to Season 3 levels. If you just have Season 3, then you can still play Season 3 by itself just without all the unlocks/content from the Legacy pack/Season 2.

I think not, but because they keep improving the engine while making new content
As the CEO said, welcome the world of assasination
I see it like FIFA or pes, they are hardly new games, but they improve and pack new content

The feeling of discovering new areas and routes between them is one of the things I enjoy the most on huge levels,but the bank shows you can have something more manageable and still feel good. They should find a balance

Fuuuck. I'd have hoped that it would be a map pack, buying a same game three times is just a little bit too much

The key to a good huge level is target placement. The problem with Columbia is that each target occupied a specific domain with very few ways to get them to leave said domain. Mumbai did it right by giving you tons of ways to move the targets anywhere in the map.

As much as I love sapienza, for being so beautiful while varied, my fav is miami.i love the kills.rhe whole deal rusing Knox is fucking amazing
I've probably spent 20 hours on Miami alone

I watched the documentary to the end, and Hakan basically said "20 plus locations" in reference to the "World of Assassination" and globetrotting/areas around the world, so it's a very easy assumption that he means 20 plus unique locations/maps based off different areas of the world from Season 1 to Season 3.

Then I assume that means they're not counting DLC maps. Part of me seriously doubts that Season 3 will only have 4 maps.

I don't want more of this style of hitman and i really wonder how many people share that opinion.

What would you prefer?

Did anybody actually look up the trailer for that capeshit game/series square enix dumped IO for? I figured I would look it up for a good laugh, but it looks so shallow that it is honestly just depressing. Like a chinese knock-off of a knock-off....the worst part is is that you know it will sell just for the M@rvel brand. Like flies to shit

I have no fucking clue dude but i think the biggest cure to my boredom with hitman after playing 1 and 2 100% is a complete utter overhaul of npc AI

Don't fucking care about some self-indulgent documentary when Hitman is already dead to me anyway. Imagine fucking playing an always online single player game. Imagine being such a castrated beta that you willingly fork over 60 dollars for that amount of DRM and kikery. Fuck off. Rather be in a non vidya thread if you cunts are going to shill shit games that do nothing but mutilate its respective series's legacy.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (353x296, 30K)

I don't think it will only be 4 maps either now, since he said "20 plus". I assume there will be between 20 - 30 unique maps including DLC, tutorial missions, and sniper maps.

My guess is they will either scrap sniper maps or add another 3, and have between 5 - 7 actual maps.

If you count DLC, sniper maps, and the real maps we have 18 locations. If they add another 3 sniper maps and 6 or 7 real maps, that would be 27 - 28 unique locations between season 1 and season 3 which would still fall into his "20 plus locations" but at that point he would've said closer to 30 instead of 20.

If he only counts the "real" maps and not the sniper maps, then we have 15 unique locations (ICA Facility prologue, six season 1 locations, six season 2 locations plus two DLC locations) plus a hypothetical 6 or 7 from season 3 which would bring the total to 24 - 25.

In my opinion, it's a very safe bet to expect between 5 - 7 unique "real" maps for season 3.

Attached: 1539467456469.jpg (665x574, 49K)

I'm hoping Sibera is the last Sniper map. 3 maps is enough for what's a fairly unpopular game mode.

If you think about it, it's a smart business move. Avengers Endgame is the highest grossing film of all time, Marvel capeshit is at the height of it's all-time popularity, and an Avengers GaaS game is guaranteed to rake in millions upon millions of dollars from both normies and easily excitable vidya consumers.